PDA

View Full Version : Whoever banned me from the USMB is a great son of a whore!!

José
03-26-2008, 09:52 PM
Whoever banned from the USMB is a great son of a whore!!

Kathianne
03-26-2008, 09:55 PM
Whoever banned from the USMB is a great son of a whore!!Not me, but I would if I could. Guess I won't be moderating for a good while. ;)

retiredman
03-26-2008, 09:55 PM
what is your screen name on USMB?

Dilloduck
03-26-2008, 09:59 PM
Whoever banned from the USMB is a great son of a whore!!

Don't bring your bitching over here, please.

hjmick
03-26-2008, 10:04 PM

Same as it is here.

My guess is it was Gunny. He's the only Mod over there I have seen take an active role in keeping things in order. Then again, I'm not over there much these days except to check what's new.

retiredman
03-26-2008, 10:07 PM
he's not on the members list.... and I have seen folks banned and yet they remained on the list. glock, for instance

hjmick
03-26-2008, 10:09 PM
he's not on the members list.... and I have seen folks banned and yet they remained on the list. glock, for instance

If you check the list of members who signed on today, he's there. I have no explanation for the member list.

Kathianne
03-26-2008, 10:11 PM

There is only one Jose.

MtnBiker
03-26-2008, 11:45 PM
I have no idea who banned Jose at USMB. I do know it is not our place to question it. I also know that such threads usually lead to no good.

jimnyc
03-27-2008, 07:49 AM
As with prior events that took place here, I'd rather other boards not be discussed to avoid any type of animosity between communities. Many members belong to both forums due to the obvious connection in the history of the boards.

Gunny is the administrator over there and I have nothing but loads of respect for him. I've never seen him make a decision that was unfair and never seen him ban anyone without good reason. Not taking sides, as I have no clue what happened, but what happens there should stay there and vice versa.