PDA

View Full Version : reverend wright's new castle

Sitarro
03-28-2008, 03:59 AM
Doesn't this just finish off Obamessiah and his pastor's sick story, a tax free church gives 1.6 million dollar home to anti white, anti middle class preacher. His favorite line must be "do as I say , not as I do". 10 million dollar fund for the prick and his wife..... TAX FREE! I wonder where Rescko comes in.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/03/27/obamas-former-pastor-builds-a-multimillion-dollar-retirement-home/comment-page-6/#comments

OBAMA’S FORMER PASTOR GETTING $1.6M HOME IN RETIREMENT
by FOXNews.com
Thursday, March 27, 2008

The four- bedroom, 10,000-plus square foot home that Trinity United Church of Christ is building for Reverend Jeremiah Wright. (FNC Photo)

By Jeff Goldblatt

This was supposed to be the week that the Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr. returned to the pulpit to preach for the first time since his anti-American sermons generated nationwide outrage and drew condemnation from his longtime parishioner, Barack Obama.

But, citing security concerns, Wright canceled his speaking engagements in Florida and Texas. A spokeswoman at his former church in Chicago said his schedule is pending.

A two-week FOX News investigation, however, has uncovered where Wright will be spending a good deal of his time in retirement, and it is a far cry from the impoverished Chicago streets where the preacher led his ministry for 36 years.

FOX News has uncovered documents that indicate Wright is about to move to a 10,340-square-foot, four-bedroom home in suburban Chicago, currently under construction in a gated community.

Pale Rider
03-28-2008, 05:28 AM
Well I'll tell ya... the ole 'KKK of America' sure has been good to the rev hasn't it? :uhoh:

Abbey Marie
03-28-2008, 03:16 PM
A gated community ey? I'm sure it's evil whitey that he is afraid will break into his home. :rolleyes:

Yurt
03-28-2008, 04:19 PM
i think his living behind a fence because he's scared of the chickens coming home to roost...

what a hypocrite. how MFM defends him i have no idea...

red states rule
03-28-2008, 04:27 PM
Wait, is this the same idiot who went on and on and on about RICH.. WHITE... PEOPLE!!

Whitey seems to be doing a fantastically poor job of keeping the reverend 'down.'

stephanie
03-28-2008, 04:29 PM
Hypocrite was the word I was thinking of...

Yurt
03-28-2008, 04:30 PM
Wait, is this the same idiot who went on and on and on about RICH.. WHITE... PEOPLE!!

Whitey seems to be doing a fantastically poor job of keeping the reverend 'down.'

LOL -- income INEQUITY as MFM spouts on about :laugh2:

red states rule
03-28-2008, 04:31 PM
Hypocrite was the word I was thinking of...

I was thinking "A fool and his money are soon parted"

He has played the members of his congregation for suckers

Yurt
03-28-2008, 04:54 PM
I was thinking "A fool and his money are soon parted"

He has played the members of his congregation for suckers

hopefully it will be wright and not his unfortunate followers that are parted from their money

red states rule
03-28-2008, 05:02 PM
hopefully it will be wright and not his unfortunate followers that are parted from their money

That is not how it works with most liberal scam artists

Al Gore bilks guilt ridden libs out of their money by selling them carbon offests (from his own company)

This racist bastard bilked money out of gullible blacks who fell for his blame whitey message

I hope you are right that he pay for his own house, but libs usually try to get what they want by using other people money

Yurt
03-28-2008, 05:05 PM
That is not how it works with most liberal scam artists

Al Gore bilks guilt ridden libs out of their money by selling them carbon offests (from his own company)

This racist bastard bilked money out of gullible blacks who fell for his blame whitey message

I hope you are right that he pay for his own house, but libs usually try to get what they want by using other people money

true, and then spit in their face by telling them they are "helping" them.....

red states rule
03-28-2008, 05:11 PM
true, and then spit in their face by telling them they are "helping" them.....

If liberals actually helped them, then the ATM machine would be turned off. The last thing liberals want to do is to make peoples lives better

They need people in poverty or in some distress to keep them dependent on the handouts - thus ensuring they continue to vote Democratic

Yurt
03-28-2008, 05:20 PM
If liberals actually helped them, then the ATM machine would be turned off. The last thing liberals want to do is to make peoples lives better

They need people in poverty or in some distress to keep them dependent on the handouts - thus ensuring they continue to vote Democratic

ok, that is the usual platform....then how do you explain bubba in 96?

MtnBiker
03-28-2008, 08:28 PM
The sale price for the land was just under $308,000, about $40,000 less than Wright’s original purchase two years earlier.

Public records of the sale show Trinity initially obtained a $10 million bank loan to purchase the property and build a new house on the land.

But further investigation with tax and real estate attorneys showed that the church had actually secured a $1.6 million mortgage for the home purchase, and attached a $10 million line of credit, for reasons unspecified in the paperwork.

Should make a good target for Obama's class warfare this election.

Gaffer
03-28-2008, 08:28 PM
Let see, mfm belongs to that church, and the church is paying for the house wright is moving into. That means mfm is paying the mortgage. Probably out of the homeless fund. How ironic.

Yurt
03-28-2008, 08:40 PM
Let see, mfm belongs to that church, and the church is paying for the house wright is moving into. That means mfm is paying the mortgage. Probably out of the homeless fund. How ironic.

its called income "inequity"

black racist get the "house" so they can catch up in "equity"

you have to be a racist to understand it.

red states rule
03-29-2008, 05:19 AM

MFM will make sure it is someone elses money is used to pay for the house.

Maybe MFM wil lobby for a new government program so all of us can chip in and pay

Chalk it up under "Slave Reparation Tax" perhaps?

Abbey Marie
03-29-2008, 06:32 PM
Our church's congregation is quite large, and we are able to support many missions and youth programs, yet our Pastor and his wife live in a modest home. Hmm...

Sitarro
03-29-2008, 08:30 PM
Our church's congregation is quite large, and we are able to support many missions and youth programs, yet our Pastor and his wife live in a modest home. Hmm...

That is the difference between a real man of GOD and a country club preacher scam artist.

bullypulpit
03-29-2008, 08:41 PM
Wow...Y'all bitch about hypocrisy, but the stench of your own hypocrisy reaches me even here at my desk.

Pastor Rod Parsley, John McCain's "spiritual guide" lives in a home valued at $1 million, and that doesn't include the 21 acres of property nor his jet...All paid for by fleecing his flock.

http://www.dispatch.com/2005/08/21/20050821-Pc-A8-0400.jpg

John Hagee, another of John McCain's eagerly sought after endorsements, receives an annual salary of more than $1 million, and lives in a $700,000 home in the Dominion of San Antonio. And that doesn't include his hunting lodge and the ample financial packages for his immediate family that come from his regular fleecing of his flock.

And the list of supposed "Christian" leaders who finance extravagant lifestyles at the expense of the faithful stretches as far as the eye can see. But as long as they appeal to the hard right-wing lunatic base of the GOP, their excesses can be forgiven.

Hypocrites and pharisees! The lot of you!

stephanie
03-29-2008, 08:58 PM
:lol:always gotta change the subject to take the heat of the Democrat...:laugh2:

red states rule
03-30-2008, 09:29 AM
Wow...Y'all bitch about hypocrisy, but the stench of your own hypocrisy reaches me even here at my desk.

Pastor Rod Parsley, John McCain's "spiritual guide" lives in a home valued at $1 million, and that doesn't include the 21 acres of property nor his jet...All paid for by fleecing his flock.

http://www.dispatch.com/2005/08/21/20050821-Pc-A8-0400.jpg

John Hagee, another of John McCain's eagerly sought after endorsements, receives an annual salary of more than $1 million, and lives in a $700,000 home in the Dominion of San Antonio. And that doesn't include his hunting lodge and the ample financial packages for his immediate family that come from his regular fleecing of his flock.

And the list of supposed "Christian" leaders who finance extravagant lifestyles at the expense of the faithful stretches as far as the eye can see. But as long as they appeal to the hard right-wing lunatic base of the GOP, their excesses can be forgiven.

Hypocrites and pharisees! The lot of you!

Can you point out where Pastor Rod Parsley screames how Amercia is being run by rich white people? Or how white people are being held down?

As MFM, the #1 defender of racist liberal rants would say - I'll wait

red states rule
03-30-2008, 09:30 AM
:lol:always gotta change the subject to take the heat of the Democrat...:laugh2:

You really did not expect any liberal to debate the topic at hand did you?

bullypulpit
03-30-2008, 10:04 AM

Same subject...dearie. Just shining the light elsewhere to highlight your hypocrisy.

bullypulpit
03-30-2008, 10:20 AM
Can you point out where Pastor Rod Parsley screames how Amercia is being run by rich white people? Or how white people are being held down?

As MFM, the #1 defender of racist liberal rants would say - I'll wait

Hmmmm...Let's see here. Pastor Parsley advocates the the "destruction of Islam" and both he and John Hagee support the notion of a pre-emptive war with Iran in order to fulfill biblical prophecy. Gosh, these guys want to start WW III. You need a reality enema to clean out all that shit between your ears. As for the Rev. Wright's comments about America being run by "rich white people", can you prove that statement to be false?

And while I can find no reference to either Parsley or Hagee talking publlicly about the oppression of whites, they tell everyone that Christians are being oppressed in America. Bullshit.

As for white folks "being held down", you have various right wing-nuts from Glenn Beck...

<blockquote>I mean, I was talking about it with my family yesterday. I said, "I'm tired of being the least popular person in the world." I said look at our family. We're Americans. Nobody likes Americans. We're Americans, so the world hates us. But then inside of America, we love America -- and that's becoming more and more unpopular. So, we're not popular with Americans.

Then we're Christians. That's not popular anymore. But not only are we Christians, we're Mormons. So, we're not even liked by the Christians. I just -- I'm white. I'm human. There are a lot of environmentalists that don't like humans, but within the humans that accept humans, I'm white.

The majority of humans don't like whites. I mean, I just can't win. You can't win. And why is it? Because if you are a white human that loves America and happens to be a Christian, forget about it, Jack. You are the only one that doesn't have a political action committee for you. - Glen Beck</blockquote>

...To Michael Savage-Weiner...

<blockquote>But basically, if you're talking about a day like today, Martin Luther King Junior Day, and you're gonna understand what civil rights has become, the con it's become in this country. It's a whole industry; it's a racket. It's a racket that is used to exploit primarily heterosexual, Christian, white males' birthright and steal from them what is their birthright and give it to people who didn't qualify for it. - Michael Savage-Weiner</blockquote>

bullypulpit
03-30-2008, 10:21 AM
You really did not expect any liberal to debate the topic at hand did you?

You don't debate. You just waste bandwidth with your bullshit and claim victory when you're ignored. And when you're pilloried, you slink away. Troll.

DragonStryk72
03-30-2008, 11:10 AM
I quote the 3 musketeers "Is he a man of God, or a man of gold?"

See, this is one of those times when Mormonism isn't quite so crazy as people try to make it out to be. At least there, the priests do not live off of their congregation. I still couldn't give up my caffeine, or the occassional cigar, but still.

Abbey Marie
03-30-2008, 04:08 PM
As religious leaders, Hagee, et al should be ashamed of living such a high lifestyle, IMO. But to say we are hypocrites for calling out Rev. Wrong is illogical and wrong. The two situations are apples and oranges.

As RSR pointed out, these men are not living a wealthy lifestyle while fomenting racial unrest by blaming whitey for black poverty and oppression. Pure hypocrisy there.

bullypulpit
03-30-2008, 04:17 PM
As religious leaders, Hagee, et al should be ashamed of living such a high lifestyle, IMO. But to say we are hypocrites for calling out Rev. Wrong is illogical and wrong. The two situations are apples and oranges.

As RSR pointed out, these men are not living a wealthy lifestyle while fomenting racial unrest by blaming whitey for black poverty and oppression. Pure hypocirsy there.

I called you hypocrites for your turning a blind eye to the excesses of those who support the conservative agenda. Yes, the Rev. Wright should be ashmed of himself for a lifestyle befitting a king, rather than a pastor.

And, if you actually saw and read the statements of the Rev. Wright in their full context, they would no be so inflamatory as the right wing-nuts have made them. It has been the generation of these tempests in a teapot by those who feel threatened by an African-American as POTUS that have led to more divisiveness and unrest than the original statements ever did.

stephanie
03-30-2008, 04:21 PM
Yeah...God Damn America was not inflammatory at all...

You all keep spinning it till you're blue in the face... but the Rev. Wright will come back to bite Obambam in the ass..:cheers2:

chesswarsnow
03-30-2008, 06:21 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Its time *I The Great CWN* pipe in here.
2. This pastor Wright isn't what anyone would call a *Teacher of the Flock*.
3. His brand of teachings is not Christian.
4. He basically is a wolfie in sheeps clothing.
5. He can't plead ignorance.
6. Especially while he lives, retired in more or less a *Evil Castle*.
7. Born of not his labors but another mans.
8. This is pure contempt, for anything moral and or just.
9. He is going to live the high life, now, while he GD'ed America, berated others, who are innocent, and lined his pockets in the process.
10. I say what everyone thinks, if you are, *The Great CWN* you can do this.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

red states rule
03-31-2008, 05:55 AM
I called you hypocrites for your turning a blind eye to the excesses of those who support the conservative agenda. Yes, the Rev. Wright should be ashmed of himself for a lifestyle befitting a king, rather than a pastor.

And, if you actually saw and read the statements of the Rev. Wright in their full context, they would no be so inflamatory as the right wing-nuts have made them. It has been the generation of these tempests in a teapot by those who feel threatened by an African-American as POTUS that have led to more divisiveness and unrest than the original statements ever did.

Yea, screaming "GD America" is not inflamatory

The US inventing AIDS to kill blacks is not inflamatory

The US working with other countruies to invent a "ethnic bomb" that will kill only blacks is not inflamatory

Or how Amercia deserved 9-11 is not inflamatory

None of these rants are inflamatory if you are another moonbat kook liberal who has distain for America

You do resemble that remark BP