PDA

View Full Version : Whatn'thehell?!?

Hagbard Celine
03-28-2008, 04:02 PM
What gives people? I'm starting to see a lot more moderate opinions being displayed here at DP. Hell, I'd even go so far as to say they're downright "middle-o-the road!" Is it the changing of the seasons? Is spring in the air? What gives people? Where are the belligerant, radical Rush-indoctrinated conservatives I've come to know and love? :poke:

stephanie
03-28-2008, 04:04 PM
:rolleyes:

theHawk
03-28-2008, 04:08 PM
What gives people? I'm starting to see a lot more moderate opinions being displayed here at DP. Hell, I'd even go so far as to say they're downright "middle-o-the road!" Is it the changing of the seasons? Is spring in the air? What gives people? Where are the belligerant, radical Rush-indoctrinated conservatives I've come to know and love? :poke:

Can you site some examples? :link:

Yurt
03-28-2008, 04:31 PM

you're just finally moving more the right.....:coffee:

Immanuel
03-28-2008, 04:43 PM
you're just finally moving more the right.....:coffee:

I have felt the same thing about H.C. for a month or two. I've seen some posts coming from him that made me take a double look at who posted it and if his avatar had been copied by someone, because that post sounded like someone almost conservative.

Welcome to our world H.C.! :laugh2:

Immie

PostmodernProphet
03-28-2008, 04:45 PM

I thought it was because you stopped posting..........:)

diuretic
03-28-2008, 05:22 PM
Come one everyone, back to normal now.

Must.......resist........pulled...........to...... ...centre...........must...........keep
on.............extremes...........Sean!........... Bill!........Ann!.........HELP!!!!!!!!!

:laugh2:

You're growing up, don't worry about it, you know how they say your young Marxist years are your best Marxist years? Works the other way too - the more mature you get the less extreme loony right wing you are (unless you're paid to spout bullshit like the lunar right demagogues of FoxNews) :coffee:

Yurt
03-28-2008, 05:27 PM
Come one everyone, back to normal now.

Must.......resist........pulled...........to...... ...centre...........must...........keep
on.............extremes...........Sean!........... Bill!........Ann!.........HELP!!!!!!!!!

:laugh2:

You're growing up, don't worry about it, you know how they say your young Marxist years are your best Marxist years? Works the other way too - the more mature you get the less extreme loony right wing you are (unless you're paid to spout bullshit like the lunar left demagogues of any news but Foxnews) :coffee:

proofed your post for you

JohnDoe
03-28-2008, 05:30 PM
What gives people? I'm starting to see a lot more moderate opinions being displayed here at DP. Hell, I'd even go so far as to say they're downright "middle-o-the road!" Is it the changing of the seasons? Is spring in the air? What gives people? Where are the belligerant, radical Rush-indoctrinated conservatives I've come to know and love? :poke:Either that, or the board is evolving, becoming more familiar with one another?

Personally, I think the gang has become nicer and more willing to discuss things as you do....but hells bells, I would NEVER tell them that...it could break the trend!!!! hahahahaha! What the hell are you doing?

jd

manu1959
03-28-2008, 08:10 PM
all the twits have left so ...... there you go ....

diuretic
03-28-2008, 10:55 PM
proofed your post for you

I'm glad you told me, I'd have never picked up it up. At least you deliberately misquoted me and didn't go in and edit me. I'm thankful for small mercies :cheers2:

diuretic
03-28-2008, 10:56 PM
Either that, or the board is evolving, becoming more familiar with one another?

Personally, I think the gang has become nicer and more willing to discuss things as you do....but hells bells, I would NEVER tell them that...it could break the trend!!!! hahahahaha! What the hell are you doing?

jd

Weather report from Hell - cold front moving in, snowshoes and skis being issued :laugh2:

Pale Rider
03-28-2008, 11:00 PM
Either that, or the board is evolving, becoming more familiar with one another?

jd

all the twits have left so ...... there you go ....

Mixer.