PDA

View Full Version : Islam: Al-Qaeda-linked sites post photo of Dutch MP behind anti-Koran film

stephanie
03-28-2008, 04:17 PM
Dubai, 28 March (AKI) - A photo of Dutch right-wing politician Geert Wilders has been posted on several Islamist websites linked to al-Qaeda, after his anti-Koran film was released on a video-sharing website on Thursday.

Wilders' 17-minute film entitled Fitna, criticised Islam's holy book, the Koran.

The film sets verses of the Koran against a background of images from terrorist attacks.

"The Dutch, enemy of Allah, has done what he threatened to do and distributed his film," said a banner in an Islamist website.

The message is followed by dozens of posts by visitors of the site asking for Muslims to act against him.
"Dear brothers, remember what happened to Ariel Sharon. Now let's hope that he (Wilders) ends up the same way," says a member of the forum.

Ariel Sharon is the former Israeli prime minister who is currently in a coma after having suffered a massive stroke.

On Friday, the European Union presidency, currently held by Slovenia, released a statement supporting the move by the Dutch government to denounce Wilders' film.

http://www.adnkronos.com/AKI/English/Security/?id=1.0.2016648847

Gaffer
03-28-2008, 08:50 PM
The religion of perpetual outrage will start rioting and burning cars now. Want to identify the jihadist. just go shoot everyone in the street at one of their riots.

Pale Rider
03-29-2008, 07:14 AM
I just hope for the day to come when the whole world stands up and says, we're sick of this islamic jihad shit. We're going to kill you all, and all the non muslim countries get together in one big massive movement and wipe the blood thirsty sons a bitches out!

Gaffer
03-29-2008, 09:21 AM
I just hope for the day to come when the whole world stands up and says, we're sick of this islamic jihad shit. We're going to kill you all, and all the non muslim countries get together in one big massive movement and wipe the blood thirsty sons a bitches out!

That's the only way its going to end. But it won't be done until the jihad assholes kill millions with mass slaughters and WMD's. It's going to take an angry, non-pc, fully vengful world to finally put an end to the obsession of islam.

Hobbit
03-29-2008, 12:16 PM
That's the only way its going to end. But it won't be done until the jihad assholes kill millions with mass slaughters and WMD's. It's going to take an angry, non-pc, fully vengful world to finally put an end to the obsession of islam.

I sometimes fear that by the time everybody gets over their fear of profiling and offending people, it may be too late, but I will battle the enemies of God and country until my last breath, and I pity the poor s.o.b. who thinks a gunpoint conversion will work on me.