PDA

View Full Version : The Demolition of Bush's Willing,,,,,,,,

Psychoblues
02-25-2007, 06:14 PM
Just remember a few of his so brilliant statements. What a Class Act!!!!!

Four years ago a million people poured into the streets of Britain to march against the war they feared was coming in Iraq. I was in London, and I remember being struck by how decent, sincere and solid the protesters were. Many had come as families—mom and pop and the kids—just to stand up and be counted in favor of reason and diplomacy over sophistry, war and occupation.

Maybe you remember what President George W. Bush had to say about those folks. It tells you a lot about why the United States has so few friends left in the world; why its political allies have been weakened, deposed or defeated and why the public in Europe, especially, is unwilling to believe almost anything Washington says.

This is from the White House transcript of Bush’s remarks on Feb. 18, 2003, three days after huge protests in Britain, Spain and Italy—and one month before the bombing of Baghdad: “First of all, you know, size of protest, it's like deciding, well, I'm going to decide policy based upon a focus group,” Bush told reporters.

A focus group. Sure. Why not compare millions of people of good conscience gathered to exercise their civic duty to handfuls paid for their opinions about the marketing of new soft drinks or campaign slogans? Why would Bush or his acolyte, British Prime Minister Tony Blair, listen to a vast sampling of public concern when the two politicians knew in their hearts they’d already taken the right decision about launching the war.

More: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17302110/site/newsweek/page/2/

I wish some of his more willing would step forward and stop some of this embarrasment.

stephanie
02-25-2007, 06:29 PM
:lol:

And Clinton was the pillar of Moral Superiority

Blowjob and all....

You talk about an Embarrassment....

Psychoblues
02-26-2007, 12:44 AM
I've had a few parking lot blow jobs. I don't think my moral superiority is in question. Clinton is a sexual addict. That scares the hell out of the Moral Superioritists, doesn't it? Would you rather him as having been an alcoholic or even a druggie like the present CIC?

:lol:

And Clinton was the pillar of Moral Superiority

Blowjob and all....

You talk about an Embarrassment....

What you embarassed about? The very finest of our Presidents have probably also had a few knob jobs in their lives. If not, why not? Moral Superiority? I doubt it.

stephanie
02-26-2007, 03:55 AM
[QUOTE=Psycho blues;21264]I've had a few parking lot blow jobs. QUOTE]

Thank goodness the car was Parked...

Just think of the horrors if you had been driving.........and hit a DEEP pot hole......:laugh2:

CSM
02-26-2007, 07:27 AM
I've had a few parking lot blow jobs. I don't think my moral superiority is in question. Clinton is a sexual addict. That scares the hell out of the Moral Superioritists, doesn't it? Would you rather him as having been an alcoholic or even a druggie like the present CIC?

What you embarassed about? The very finest of our Presidents have probably also had a few knob jobs in their lives. If not, why not? Moral Superiority? I doubt it.

Got any proof of the President doing illegal drugs or being drunk while in office??? Didn't think so.

02-26-2007, 09:23 AM

Um hello? Clinton was a druggie. He admitted it publicly. The Democrats praised his great honesty and openness about the subject.

Psychoblues
02-28-2007, 10:21 PM
The prez is an admitted alcoholic. He claims to have healed himself. He is also as claimed by many witnesses a cocaine snorter and would use any illegal drug presented to him as a certain high by any offerer at times in his life. He is also very rich and intends to stay that way whether on your back or mine. No telling what his doctors are now giving him to quell his sicknesses. I suspect Americans might know in 50 years or so but, sorry Charlie, I won't be around to say I told you so.

Got any proof of the President doing illegal drugs or being drunk while in office??? Didn't think so.

The prez is also no military genius, no great philosipher, no outstanding diplomat, no greatness at all in fact. He is also nothing like I ever considered to be Presidential Material. His history demonstrates he could fuck up a wet dream and due to his connections and obvious media love and bias come out smelling like chicken and dumplings.

Gunny
02-28-2007, 10:26 PM
The prez is an admitted alcoholic. He claims to have healed himself. He is also as claimed by many witnesses a cocaine snorter and would use any illegal drug presented to him as a certain high by any offerer at times in his life. He is also very rich and intends to stay that way whether on your back or mine. No telling what his doctors are now giving him to quell his sicknesses. I suspect Americans might know in 50 years or so but, sorry Charlie, I won't be around to say I told you so.

The prez is also no military genius, no great philosipher, no outstanding diplomat, no greatness at all in fact. He is also nothing like I ever considered to be Presidential Material. His history demonstrates he could fuck up a wet dream and due to his connections and obvious media love and bias come out smelling like chicken and dumplings.

And your history pretty much presents the case of a delusional, self-agrandizing, politically stupid moron. I can at least point to your every post as evidence.

You cannot substantiate even one of your lame accusations.

manu1959
02-28-2007, 10:28 PM

clinton is scum.....he could have saved millions in rawanda and pulled out all his troops and let millions die.... because "the US has not interests there"

CSM
03-01-2007, 07:07 AM

You just don't get it, do you! You make all of these allegations against a person without a shred of evidence and assert them to be true. Then you get angry when others call you on it. You make assertions about yourself after in much the same way. Why the heck should anyone believe you?

Tell you what, you post a link where the President admitted he is an alcoholic and then stated he healed himself. I want HIS words quoted...not some liberal nut site claiming such. Same for the cocaine and other drugs....show me the charges and who brought them. Being rich is not a crime...staying that way is not a crime either. In fact, I defy you to name ONE politician at the federal level whom you can describe as "middle class". You mention medications....got anything to substantiate that? Are YOU taking medications that makes you post the way you do??? You must be! (See how that works? Don't like it do ya!)

The last paragraph, since it is (I suspect) personal opinion, I wont get into except to say that I think your opinion of the man is wrong and not based on anything of substance other than your hatred of the man and his political party.

Psychoblues
03-04-2007, 09:41 PM
The prez is an admitted alcoholic. The prez also admits indescretions in his life up until about age 46. The prez is not the man you presume him to be. Why not? Because you have not listened to his own statements and you have ignored the information that is readily available to you. Check it out and remember I told you so.

You just don't get it, do you! You make all of these allegations against a person without a shred of evidence and assert them to be true. Then you get angry when others call you on it. You make assertions about yourself after in much the same way. Why the heck should anyone believe you?

Tell you what, you post a link where the President admitted he is an alcoholic and then stated he healed himself. I want HIS words quoted...not some liberal nut site claiming such. Same for the cocaine and other drugs....show me the charges and who brought them. Being rich is not a crime...staying that way is not a crime either. In fact, I defy you to name ONE politician at the federal level whom you can describe as "middle class". You mention medications....got anything to substantiate that? Are YOU taking medications that makes you post the way you do??? You must be! (See how that works? Don't like it do ya!)

The last paragraph, since it is (I suspect) personal opinion, I wont get into except to say that I think your opinion of the man is wrong and not based on anything of substance other than your hatred of the man and his political party.

I don't hate the man, as you say, csm, I just don't respect him.

CSM
03-05-2007, 07:43 AM
The prez is an admitted alcoholic. The prez also admits indescretions in his life up until about age 46. The prez is not the man you presume him to be. Why not? Because you have not listened to his own statements and you have ignored the information that is readily available to you. Check it out and remember I told you so.

I don't hate the man, as you say, csm, I just don't respect him.

Your assertions DO NOT make it so...I asked for quotes, you offer more rhetoric. Typical, but still BS.

Doniston
03-06-2007, 06:08 PM
Got any proof of the President doing illegal drugs or being drunk while in office??? Didn't think so.- doing drugs? I dono--- being drunk? it has been reported. No, it was a long time ago---no links.

Sitarro
03-06-2007, 06:50 PM
Just remember a few of his so brilliant statements. What a Class Act!!!!!

Four years ago a million people poured into the streets of Britain to march against the war they feared was coming in Iraq. I was in London, and I remember being struck by how decent, sincere and solid the protesters were. Many had come as families—mom and pop and the kids—just to stand up and be counted in favor of reason and diplomacy over sophistry, war and occupation.

Maybe you remember what President George W. Bush had to say about those folks. It tells you a lot about why the United States has so few friends left in the world; why its political allies have been weakened, deposed or defeated and why the public in Europe, especially, is unwilling to believe almost anything Washington says.

This is from the White House transcript of Bush’s remarks on Feb. 18, 2003, three days after huge protests in Britain, Spain and Italy—and one month before the bombing of Baghdad: “First of all, you know, size of protest, it's like deciding, well, I'm going to decide policy based upon a focus group,” Bush told reporters.

A focus group. Sure. Why not compare millions of people of good conscience gathered to exercise their civic duty to handfuls paid for their opinions about the marketing of new soft drinks or campaign slogans? Why would Bush or his acolyte, British Prime Minister Tony Blair, listen to a vast sampling of public concern when the two politicians knew in their hearts they’d already taken the right decision about launching the war.

More: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17302110/site/newsweek/page/2/

I wish some of his more willing would step forward and stop some of this embarrasment.

Who gives a shit faggot? You are an idiot.:finger3:

Sitarro
03-06-2007, 06:54 PM
I've had a few parking lot blow jobs.

Did you get his phone number faggot? Is that why you weren't allowed in the military, too much history in bath houses and the parking lots of bath houses ?:dev3:

Doniston
03-06-2007, 07:29 PM
Did you get his phone number faggot? Is that why you weren't allowed in the military, too much history in bath houses and the parking lots of bath houses ?:dev3: Fair warning, I don't know about the rest of you people, but I report insults!

to me, or to anyone else. They aren't necessary on civilized forums.

Sitarro
03-06-2007, 07:39 PM
Fair warning, I don't know about the rest of you people, but I report insults!

to me, or to anyone else. They aren't necessary on civilized forums.

What are you talking about? Psychoblues is a faggot, he knows he's a faggot and it's not an insult if it's true.

Psychoblues
03-12-2007, 09:30 PM
I don't know if zorro is a male or a female but I do know that he/she is cocksucker.

What are you talking about? Psychoblues is a faggot, he knows he's a faggot and it's not an insult if it's true.

Plain enough?