PDA

View Full Version : It"s Obama Who Does Not Get It

red states rule
03-29-2008, 05:03 AM
Sen Obama has the audacity ro sneer how America does not "get" Rev Wright.

No, it is Sen Obama who does not get it. America does like to see a racist bigot screaming his hate from the pulpit. Infecting not only his "flock" but conditioning another generation to hate whitey and America

It is now clear why Ms Obama has a low opinion of her country and white America. She sat thriough enough of Wtight's sermons and has been properly conditioned

This will be the undoing of Obama's dram of being President - and Obama and his followers will blame racist America, and not Obama's defense of the racist Wright

He Should Just Stop. Please, Please Stop.
Jennifer Rubin - 03.28.2008 - 08:04
With each new utterance on the topic of Reverend Wright, Barack Obama seems to confirm his own moral obliviousness. Worse yet, he seems to have disdain for those who are troubled by his own unwillingness, even now, to break with Wright. (Contrary to his liberal apologists who insist “leaving a church is never a simple transaction,” it is exceedingly easy–you just stand up and go.)

The latest: “I never heard him say some of the things that have people upset.” Let’s leave aside for a moment the Clintonian slipperiness of the word “some.” Let’s not dwell on the quite obvious possibility that he might have heard or read comments of Wright’s approximating those on the dozens of tapes that have now come to light. Here’s the meat of it: just “people” are upset–not him mind you, since he is operating on a higher moral plane. I suppose he would have defended Trent Lott’s single remark about Strom Thurmond with every fiber of his being.

But it gets worse. Obama insists Wright is “a brilliant man who was still stuck in a time warp.” So brilliant, apparently, that he has uncovered the plot by white America to kill African Americans and so insightful as to perceive the 9/11 attacks as caused by America’s own terrorism. Then there was his discerning observation that Israel is a “dirty” word. (In what time period would these type of views have been acceptable?) And after all this, Wright, in Obama’s eyes, is brilliant. This, we are told by the legions of Obamaphiles, is not supposed to affect voters’ view of Obama’s judgment.

For the complete article

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/blogs/index.php/rubin/3109

krisy
03-29-2008, 08:36 AM
On Greta last night,she had a college kid who attended some kind of meeting of black churches and of course,all their leaders were defending this racist crap that has come out of Wright's mouth. It makes me so angry,I had to get up and leave the room after spouting off to my husband about the double standard.

These preachers said that this kind of talk goes on all the time in black churches. My first thoughts are....how dare they? Isn't it an insult and against everything Jesus tries to teach to be foaming at the mouth about this stuff,as opposed to preaching love,unity,and praying for those you are angry with?

Where I attend church,I will never see my preacher talking this kind of stuff. The first time I have ever seen him bring up politics was this past week in our weekly letter. He said that it is definitely no place for politics,but wanted to mention Pastor Wright because he thought we should ALL try to understand each other. He encouraged whites to ask a black friend or co worker what it is like to be discriminated against. How they felt. He also encouraged black people to ask a white friend what it is like for them to have reverse racism and be accused of being racist ,when they don't in fact believe they are. In other words,he was practicing like a preacher should. Without anger,and trying to unite.

I will admit,it's hard,but as a Christian,that is what you should be encouraged to do. As for Wright,he still ticks me off,big time. I'm all for trying to understand both sides,but when it comes out with such hatred,I really struggle trying to get this guy.

red states rule
03-29-2008, 08:41 AM
This is Obama is loing with independents and some Democrats. His defense of ignorance does not hold up

You can't have a friend, mentor, and spritual advisor for 20 years and know about his racist views. The film we se on TV is from a DVD the chucrch sells in its gift shop

It is clear where Ms Obama learned her anti Amercian and anti white views. it was drilled into her head by Wright

The same liberals who are the constant outlook for any hint of racism on the part of Republicans (real or not) have tosses those standards aside in the defense of Obama

They are drunk on the Obama Kool Aid

Gaffer
03-29-2008, 09:07 AM
hussein is a racist threw and threw. And he gets it from wright. wright is no reverend. None of those racist shitholes deserve to be called reverend. They are just black kkk members. The call themselves reverend instead of grand dragon. Same shit, different color. And they are condoned by the government same as the kkk was 60 years ago. Supported by the party that supported the kkk, the democrats.

chesswarsnow
03-29-2008, 09:39 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I see this whole blowing the lid off old *Rev. Wright*, as a good thing, but bad really really bad, for Obama, also,....
2. For America in general.
3. For politics specifically.
4. *The Whole World*, knows now, just what is being said in the, *Black Church of America*.
5. In normal circumstance it would shame people to revert back to the *Truth*.
6. Not for *Black People* of *The Black Churches of America*.
7. This makes it painfully obvious, that *Black People* and their *Teachers*, in *The Black Churches of America*, are unwise, and don't follow the *Truth*.
8. And are being for a better word, *Cast Offs*.
9. This shows America, and *The Whole World*, that *Black Churches of America* are to be discounted, ridiculed, and cast aside, as meaningless.
10. In politics, it gives *The Republicans* wood for the fires.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

krisy
03-29-2008, 09:56 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I see this whole blowing the lid off old *Rev. Wright*, as a good thing, but bad really really bad, for Obama, also,....
2. For America in general.
3. For politics specifically.
4. *The Whole World*, knows now, just what is being said in the, *Black Church of America*.
5. In normal circumstance it would shame people to revert back to the *Truth*.
6. Not for *Black People* of *The Black Churches of America*.
7. This makes it painfully obvious, that *Black People* and their *Teachers*, in *The Black Churches of America*, are unwise, and don't follow the *Truth*.
8. And are being for a better word, *Cast Offs*.
9. This shows America, and *The Whole World*, that *Black Churches of America* are to be discounted, ridiculed, and cast aside, as meaningless.
10. In politics, it gives *The Republicans* wood for the fires.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It definitely does make it harder to even try to understand the "other" side of the argument when it appears they have no desire to understand "our" side. I really don't think that with certain members of the black community that any of their time will be spent raking over what they have done wrong.

I did see a black pastor on one of the Fox shows last night that did not agree with Wright's beliefs. It was almost a relief to see that there was someone out there in the balck community that disagrees with him.

By the way did anyone see Obama on The View? I only saw clips. Joy Behar looked like she wanted to jump his bones:laugh2:

Obama has still not adequately distanced himself from this guy. He has not even come close to convincing me that he doesn't hold these beliefs. If he really didn't believe this crap,he would not have had Wright on his campaign and would have disowned him by now. While watching the black leaders of all those churches last night trying to explain to the press how they feel and attempt to defend themselves,I thought about how much of a turnaround it is to see blacks having to defend their racists comments,that they feel have been taking out of context and not whites.

red states rule
03-29-2008, 10:01 AM
Joy Beher showed what an idiot she was when she said Wright's anti-italian slur was a "complliment"

krisy
03-29-2008, 10:15 AM
Joy Beher showed what an idiot she was when she said Wright's anti-italian slur was a "complliment"

Watching that woman for me is like fingers on a chalkboard. Something about that "I'm a comedian,therefore I know it all" attitude drives me up the wall.

red states rule
03-29-2008, 10:17 AM
Watching that woman for me is like fingers on a chalkboard. Something about that "I'm a comedian,therefore I know it all" attitude drives me up the wall.

She is a classic liberal bimbo

She has all the warmth and charm of a scorpion