PDA

View Full Version : What Are Liberals Proud OF?

Pages : 1 [2]

red states rule
04-11-2008, 05:23 PM
you think smoking pot makes someone a drug addict?

Rush Limbaugh was an oxycontin junkie. He was HOOKED on it and did what ever he could to get as much of it as he could lay his hands on....and he had previously said:

Too many whites are getting away with drug use...Too many whites are getting away with drug sales...The answer is to go out and find the ones who are getting away with it, convict them and send them up the river, too.

but yet, he didn't plead guilty and go upriver. Why? Because he is a faltulent bloviating hypocritical gasbag.

No, the charges were DROPPED

Get use to the facts MFM, they will always stay consistent

Something you are not use to

Pale Rider
04-11-2008, 05:34 PM
if a liberal pundit had been a drug addict, I would gladly call him a junkie. Yes.

So then why don't you call an openly racist, liberal presidential candidate a racist?

retiredman
04-11-2008, 05:36 PM
No, the charges were DROPPED

Get use to the facts MFM, they will always stay consistent

Something you are not use to

The charges against Rush were dropped in conjunction with a plea deal where he had to agree to go to rehab.. When will you ever supply that quote from him from 1995 saying that white junkies should only be sent upriver if they were repeat offenders who refused rehab? I'll wait.

red states rule
04-11-2008, 05:39 PM
The charges against Rush were dropped in conjunction with a plea deal where he had to agree to go to rehab.. When will you ever supply that quote from him from 1995 saying that white junkies should only be sent upriver if they were repeat offenders who refused rehab? I'll wait.

Which is what Rush said should happen. I have heard Rush say several times, only thiose who refuse treatment or are repeat offenders should go mto jail

Where is your link that Rush bought a huge amount of drugs in a parking lot

All of us are waiting for that one :lol:

retiredman
04-11-2008, 05:44 PM
Which is what Rush said should happen. I have heard Rush say several times, only thiose who refuse treatment or are repeat offenders should go mto jail

Where is your link that Rush bought a huge amount of drugs in a parking lot

All of us are waiting for that one :lol:

Again...because YOU supposedly heard Rush say something, that is PROOF?

and I can well imagine that after he got caught as an oxy junkie, he might change his tune. I will need proof that Rush said those things in 1995 to make him something other than a hypocritical junkie.

red states rule
04-11-2008, 05:48 PM
Again...because YOU supposedly heard Rush say something, that is PROOF?

and I can well imagine that after he got caught as an oxy junkie, he might change his tune. I will need proof that Rush said those things in 1995 to make him something other than a hypocritical junkie.

Rush made his comments long before he was "caught"

You always dismiss or ignore facts that go against your liberal hack view anyway

retiredman
04-11-2008, 05:49 PM
Rush made his comments long before he was "caught"

prove it.

red states rule
04-11-2008, 05:57 PM
prove it.

I have told you what I have heard him say

I am still waiting for the link Rush bought drugs in a parking lot

I'll wait

actsnoblemartin
04-11-2008, 05:59 PM
every liberal hollywood actor/actress would have had charges dropped too, so i dont see the outrage, is rush a hypocrite maybe?

i dont know

I'll wait

Pale Rider
04-11-2008, 06:00 PM
So then why don't you call an openly racist, liberal presidential candidate a racist?

Love it when I'm ignored... there's no better indication than that, that you have won a debate before it even gets started.

But I can see where mfm has just run out of steam defending this little lop eared, racist punk hussein. :laugh:

red states rule
04-11-2008, 06:00 PM
every liberal hollywood actor/actress would have had charges dropped too, so i dont see the outrage, is rush a hypocrite maybe?

i dont know

Rush was not using hard drugs

HEewas not a repeat offender

He completed his rehab

Which is more then most of the Hollywood celebs can say

actsnoblemartin
04-11-2008, 06:02 PM
I do not believe first time offenders should be sent to jail period, it doesnt make sense.

Now, rush may be a hypocrite but, that is irrelevent.

The point is he completed rehab.

if every hypocrite was taken to account, no one would be on this board ever

hahahaha :laugh2:

Rush was not using hard drugs

HEewas not a repeat offender

He completed his rehab

Which is more then most of the Hollywood celebs can say

red states rule
04-11-2008, 06:04 PM
I do not believe first time offenders should be sent to jail period, it doesnt make sense.

Now, rush may be a hypocrite but, that is irrelevent.

The point is he completed rehab.

if every hypocrite was taken to account, no one would be on this board ever

hahahaha :laugh2:

Martin, Rush was talking about hard drugs like coke. Even I found myself reaching for my pain killers often a months ago - was I an addict?

Left wing moonbats klike MFM make up facts to try and justify his hate and rage - I know what Rush has said in the past

actsnoblemartin
04-11-2008, 06:16 PM
I myself, do not believe someone addicted to pain killers is morally equivalent to a man or woman who chooses to do an illegal or dangerous drug, and mind you, Ive worked as a pharmacy technician, ive seen normal people, because of serious illness or injury take and become addicted to pain killers, and i do not find they are evil or bad people.

regardless if its rush limbaugh or a democrat,

Martin, Rush was talking about hard drugs like coke. Even I found myself reaching for my pain killers often a months ago - was I an addict?

Left wing moonbats klike MFM make up facts to try and justify his hate and rage - I know what Rush has said in the past

actsnoblemartin
04-11-2008, 06:21 PM
:laugh2:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yyy3_OblzRM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yyy3_OblzRM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

red states rule
04-11-2008, 06:21 PM
I myself, do not believe someone addicted to pain killers is morally equivalent to a man or woman who chooses to do an illegal or dangerous drug, and mind you, Ive worked as a pharmacy technician, ive seen normal people, because of serious illness or injury take and become addicted to pain killers, and i do not find they are evil or bad people.

regardless if its rush limbaugh or a democrat,

Martin, after my surgery I thought I was going to get hooked on the oxy. The pain was unbearable, and it took a long time before it went away

I took several tablets at a time to try and numb the pain

I can see how anyone can get hooked on them

actsnoblemartin
04-11-2008, 06:22 PM
liberal compassion :laugh2:

if this was robert downey jr (or any democrat) he gets 15 chances, minimum

Martin, after my surgery I thought I was going to get hooked on the oxy. The pain was unbearable, and it took a long time before it went away

I took several tablets at a time to try and numb the pain

I can see how anyone can get hooked on them

red states rule
04-11-2008, 06:23 PM
liberal compassion :laugh2:

if this was robert downey jr (or any democrat) he gets 15 chances, minimum

or anyone in the Kennedy clan

actsnoblemartin
04-11-2008, 06:25 PM

or anyone in the Kennedy clan

:clap:

red states rule
04-11-2008, 06:26 PM

:clap:

Libs will continue to defend thier own no matter how many times the screw up

One screw up by a Republican, and libs demand they need to be locked up

retiredman
04-11-2008, 09:14 PM

I'll wait

you have told me what you heard him say and that, you think, is PROOF that he said it?

How fucking stupid are you, really?

red states rule
04-11-2008, 09:54 PM
you have told me what you heard him say and that, you think, is PROOF that he said it?

How fucking stupid are you, really?

As I said many times, I have heard Rush say it many times

However, you seem to be losing it, as usual, when you can't back up what you say

My you resemble this child when you are boxed into a corner MFM

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oFCfkLBEW1c&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oFCfkLBEW1c&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

retiredman
04-11-2008, 09:56 PM
As I said many times, I have heard Rush say it many times

However, you seem to be losing it, as usual, when you can't back up what you say

again. why should I place any value on what you SAY you heard Rush Limbaugh say?

What sort of PROOF of ANYTHING is that?

get real.

back up what YOU say. back up what YOU claim Rush said. that is all I am asking.

red states rule
04-11-2008, 09:58 PM
again. why should I place any value on what you SAY you heard Rush Limbaugh say?

get real.

back up what YOU say. back up what YOU claim Rush said. that is all I am asking.

Since when have you cared about any proff anyone ever posted that proves you wrong?

Still waiting for YOU to prove Rush purchased drugs in a parking lot

I'll wait

retiredman
04-11-2008, 10:04 PM
Since when have you cared about any proff anyone ever posted that proves you wrong?

Still waiting for YOU to prove Rush purchased drugs in a parking lot

I'll wait

the links were posted.

I am waiting for yours.

Oh...I heard George Bush say that he fucked pigs in college. That's proof, isn't it?

red states rule
04-11-2008, 10:06 PM
the links were posted.

I am waiting for yours.

Oh...I heard George Bush say that he fucked pigs in college. That's proof, isn't it?

As you often do, show me where Rush bought drugs in a parking lot

I'll wait

retiredman
04-11-2008, 10:07 PM
As you often do, show me where Rush bought drugs in a parking lot

I'll wait

like I said...I posted the links to the statements by his housekeeper. I am waiting for yours.

red states rule
04-11-2008, 10:09 PM
like I said...I posted the links to the statements by his housekeeper. I am waiting for yours.

Since you have yet to produce the post that shows Rush bought drugs in a parking lot - it is obvious you do not have it

You have been caught in yet another lie

actsnoblemartin
04-11-2008, 10:09 PM
do you seriously think all conservatives think rush is god?

apparently so.

your missing the point, lets say ok, you win youre right, rush is a hypocrite, what is your point?

:salute:

get real.

red states rule
04-11-2008, 10:11 PM

apparently so.

your missing the point, lets say ok, you win youre right, rush is a hypocrite, what is your point?

The point is he is an elite liberal snob who thinks he knows everything about everything

Yurt
04-11-2008, 10:12 PM

LIAR

actsnoblemartin
04-11-2008, 10:15 PM
Its really sad that in america, we place more emphasis on a person's personal life then what they stand for.

I mean, many average americans would never run because, any little past indiscretion or slip, cause god forbid they are not perfect, and we wont have the best and brightest.

The point is he is an elite liberal snob who thinks he knows everything about everything

retiredman
04-11-2008, 10:15 PM

apparently so.

look. I posted a quote from Rush from 1995, which clearly shows him to be a hypocrite....
your dear and darling friend, RSR, claims that Rush actually said that white junkies should only be sent upriver if they are repeat offenders and if they refused rehab.

I asked him to post me a quote from Rush from that time period, which would prove that claim.

His PROOF is that he claims he heard Rush say it.

If I claimed that I had heard George Bush say he fucked pigs in college, would you accept that claim as proof?

red states rule
04-11-2008, 10:16 PM
Its really sad that in america, we place more emphasis on a person's personal life then what they stand for.

I mean, many average americans would never run because, any little past indiscretion or slip, cause god forbid they are not perfect, and we wont have the best and brightest.

The problem is what do libs stand for> They change their talking points constantly to fit the current trends

red states rule
04-11-2008, 10:17 PM
look. I posted a quote from Rush from 1995, which clearly shows him to be a hypocrite....
your dear and darling friend, RSR, claims that Rush actually said that white junkies should only be sent upriver if they are repeat offenders and if they refused rehab.

I asked him to post me a quote from Rush from that time period, which would prove that claim.

His PROOF is that he claims he heard Rush say it.

If I claimed that I had heard George Bush say he fucked pigs in college, would you accept that claim as proof?

TRANSLATION - I can't back up my rant so shut up!

retiredman
04-11-2008, 10:24 PM
LIAR

http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?id=1146487050585

Limbaugh first came under investigation by Krischer’s office in late 2003 after The National Enquirer reported on allegations made by Limbaugh's housekeeper that he had purchased more than 30,000 prescription pain pills from her and her husband, including OxyContin, hydrocodone, and Locet, in 2001 and 2002.

http://opioids.com/oxycodone/rushlimbaugh.html

If you believe a woman named Wilma Cline, the nationally syndicated radio personality Rush Limbaugh would drive three miles from his $23 million Palm Beach, Fla., estate to a Denny's parking lot so that she could hand over a cigar box concealing dozens of tiny prescription painkillers. The loquacious Limbaugh, his housekeeper says, was often high on "hillbilly heroin."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,98871,00.html

Reports in the New York Daily News and the National Enquirer alleged Limbaugh got the drugs from his housekeeper, Wilma Cline (search). But sources close to the investigation told Fox News that Limbaugh had other drug suppliers and said the popular conservative personality could face a criminal inquiry by the Palm Beach County (search) state attorney's office.

http://www.bradleyreport.net/commentary/StonedRush.htm

Here is what the record to date shows: Mr. Limbaugh’s housekeeper, Wilma Cline, approached Florida media and Florida authorities to reveal that she had acted as Rush Limbaugh’s drug buyer for years, purchasing "more than 30,000 hydrocodone, Lorcet and OcyContin pills," and she reports he "took as many as 30 OxyContin pills a day."**** Florida authorities then began investigating, and Ms. Cline’s allegations have apparently proved solid, certainly solid enough for the State of Florida to take action.

I could go on and on... those are just on the first page of my google search of "limbaugh + housekeeper + oxycontin" which yielded nearly 3000 entries. I clearly didn't just make this shit up.

retiredman
04-11-2008, 10:26 PM
TRANSLATION - I can't back up my rant so shut up!

no...the translation is: you can't back up YOUR rant.... either show me where Rush said in 1995 that the only white junkies who should be sent up river were those who were repeat offenders or those who had refused rehab or YOU should shut the fuck up.

I am still waiting.

red states rule
04-11-2008, 10:29 PM
So THAT is yur source? A women with financial concerns who went to the National Enquirer?

I thought at least you would rely on the Democrat Underground. or the Daily Kos for your info :lol:

retiredman
04-11-2008, 10:36 PM
So THAT is yur source? A women with financial concerns who went to the National Enquirer?

I thought at least you would rely on the Democrat Underground. or the Daily Kos for your info :lol:

and YOUR source is your undocumented remembrances of Rush's radio shows?:laugh2:

your turn big boy. show us all where Rush said, in 1995, that the only white junkies that ought to be sent upriver were the ones who were repeat offenders or who had refused rehab.

I am STILL waiting.

actsnoblemartin
04-11-2008, 10:37 PM
im really confused, is your point, that rsr and yurt are assholes, or what the heck is your point?

Rush is a hypocrite? perhaps

do people with money and privilage get special treatment, yes

I dont see what your so upset about/your point is.

and YOUR source is your undocumented remembrances of Rush's radio shows?:laugh2:

your turn big boy. show us all where Rush said, in 1995, that the only white junkies that ought to be sent upriver were the ones who were repeat offenders or who had refused rehab.

I am STILL waiting.

red states rule
04-11-2008, 10:40 PM
im really confused, is your point, that rsr and yurt are assholes, or what the heck is your point?

MFM is pissed bacause his "source" is the National Enquirer

Next he will post a "source" that Pres Bush is not really a human, but a man from Mars sent to destroy the Earth

retiredman
04-11-2008, 10:43 PM

your pal, RSR, has said that Rush didn't say that white junkies should be sent upriver...he has claimed that what Rush really said was that white junkies who are repeat offenders and who have refused rehab should be sent upriver. I have asked him for PROOF of that silly assertion and he claims that his PROOF is that HE HEARD RUSH SAY IT. He thinks that him saying that HE heard something is PROOF that what he claims he heard was what was actually said.

Is that too tough for you to grasp?

actsnoblemartin
04-11-2008, 10:44 PM
im just glad you got that i wasn't calling you an asshole, hopefully yurt will see it that way too :)

im such a nervous nilly :laugh2:

well, id hate to think god punishes hypocrites, those trying to maintain a good life, but who screw up but not those who dont give a dam if they screw up and live an immoral lifestyle :slap:

MFM is pissed bacause his "source" is the National Enquirer

Next he will post a "source" that Pres Bush is not really a human, but a man from Mars sent to destroy the Earth

actsnoblemartin
04-11-2008, 10:46 PM
well, im trying to follow along with an entire thread, so lets not get snippy with me ok?

I may not be your best friend, but im trying to hear you out atleast :poke:

proof = links, not what i thought i heard.

I love rsr, but ill have to agree with you on this one.

cause you could say, oh obama didnt say that.

but without links, i could say obama is a chiniese athiese, and you could say rush, is a gay black man :laugh2:

your pal, RSR, has said that Rush didn't say that white junkies should be sent upriver...he has claimed that what Rush really said was that white junkies who are repeat offenders and who have refused rehab should be sent upriver. I have asked him for PROOF of that silly assertion and he claims that his PROOF is that HE HEARD RUSH SAY IT. He thinks that him saying that HE heard something is PROOF that what he claims he heard was what was actually said.

red states rule
04-11-2008, 10:46 PM

Not everything everyone says in on Google

But using the National Inquirer as a source is a hoot MFM - even for a liberal hack like you

But then again, desperate people do desperate things

And you are a sdesperate as they can

actsnoblemartin
04-11-2008, 10:48 PM
i'd also say, what is the context , not just with rush, but with anyone.

when did they say it? , 2008, 2000, 1994?

that matters to.

Its hard to know what someone really meant, its all a subjective gotcha game sometimes aint it?

your guys gay, oh yeah, well youre guy is gayer :laugh2:

red states rule
04-11-2008, 10:48 PM
im just glad you got that i wasn't calling you an asshole, hopefully yurt will see it that way too :)

im such a nervous nilly :laugh2:

well, id hate to think god punishes hypocrites, those trying to maintain a good life, but who screw up but not those who dont give a dam if they screw up and live an immoral lifestyle :slap:

I knew you were not talking about me

MFM is a typical liberal douchebag

actsnoblemartin
04-11-2008, 10:49 PM
I would say its a tough call.

The national enquirer has some truth to it, but then so does google.

I cant realistically know which has more or less truth in it.

Thats the problem with truth, we cant seem to agree what is truth, we'd rather get each other instead.

Not everything everyone says in on Google

But using the National Inquirer as a source is a hoot MFM - even for a liberal hack like you

But then again, desperate people do desperate things

And you are a sdesperate as they can

red states rule
04-11-2008, 10:50 PM

Thats the problem with truth, we cant seem to agree what is truth, we'd rather get each other instead.

The point is Martin, I listen to Rush - do you really think MFM does?

actsnoblemartin
04-11-2008, 10:50 PM
I think he should stop pretending he's not angry, if thats not anger, that is justified rage? :laugh2:

I knew you were not talking about me

MFM is a typical liberal douchebag

red states rule
04-11-2008, 10:51 PM
I think he should stop pretending he's not angry, if thats not anger, that is justified rage? :laugh2:

Hell, he wakes up angry

Goes through the day angry

And goes to bed angry

All because Pres Bush is still President

It is all part of being a liberal these days :lol:

retiredman
04-11-2008, 10:53 PM

I heard George Bush say that he fucked pigs while in college.

therefore, that is PROOF that George Bush fucked pids while in college.

That is the "proof" your dear and loving friend RSR offers.

Either accept that level of proof, or ask him to produce evidence of his claims.

I'll wait for YOU too

actsnoblemartin
04-11-2008, 10:54 PM
probably not.

if you listen to rush, and are 100% sure he said it then fine, i'll take your word for it

it sounds more realistic, and rush is smeared so much, i tend to not believe the rush bashers

retiredman
04-11-2008, 10:54 PM

see, martin...he listens to Rush, therefore anything he claims that Rush said is PROOF that Rush said it!

retiredman
04-11-2008, 10:55 PM
probably not.

if you listen to rush, and are 100% sure he said it then fine, i'll take your word for it

it sounds more realistic, and rush is smeared so much, i tend to not believe the rush bashers

why am I not surprised that would discount an actual Rush quote from 1995 and believe, instead, your butt buddy RSR?:laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
04-11-2008, 10:57 PM
well, i would say, if u watch cnn alot, and your 100% sure a prominent general said we cant win the war, you deserve the benefit of the doubt too, it cant be a one way street, either no one can claim they heard it and be taken as fact, or everyone can, equality lol :laugh2:

personallly, I would not discount the national enquirer or google

national enquirer broke jesse's love child and have become better , while i believe google is very accurate.

I could care less about personal vendettas, i care about the truth.

I heard George Bush say that he fucked pigs while in college.

therefore, that is PROOF that George Bush fucked pids while in college.

That is the "proof" your dear and loving friend RSR offers.

Either accept that level of proof, or ask him to produce evidence of his claims.

I'll wait for YOU too

red states rule
04-11-2008, 10:57 PM
see, martin...he listens to Rush, therefore anything he claims that Rush said is PROOF that Rush said it!

Here is something about MFM star witness. Where are the recordings?

Some "source" MFM :lol:

Limbaugh Accuser May Face Jail Time for Illegal Taping

If Rush Limbaugh's ex-housekeeper Wilma Cline tape-recorded her prescription drug sales to the talk radio megastar, as claimed in the National Enquirer, she committed a felony punishable by up to five years in jail, according to lawyers familiar with case.

That means that Mrs. Cline - and not Mr. Limbaugh - could be the one doing jail time if the Florida State's Attorney's office decides to prosecute.

Although so-called legal experts outside Florida have repeatedly called Mrs. Cline's tapes the most legally problematic evidence against Limbaugh, Assistant State's Attorney James Martz told the Palm Beach Post that Cline's recordings were illegally obtained and would therefore be inadmissible in court.

"Such tapings can't even be heard by prosecutors," said Martz, who is currently heading up the larger drug probe in which Limbaugh became ensnared.

Based on interviews with Martz and other local lawyers, the Post reported last week, "If Wilma Cline did tape Limbaugh without his knowledge, that is a third-degree felony punishable by up to five years in prison."

Martz's office would not comment on whether it has granted Cline immunity, but last week lawyers familiar with the case told the New York Daily News that the housekeeper's decision to sell her story to the National Enquirer compromised an ongoing drug probe in which Limbaugh was not the target.

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2003/10/12/03026.shtml

Rush: No Knowledge of Drug Probe

Conservative talk radio star Rush Limbaugh disappointed leftists who had hoped a scheme to blackmail him over an alleged painkiller addiction would leave him too rattled to deliver the keynote address this morning before the National Association of Broadcasters.

Sounding confident and strong, Limbaugh launched into a lengthy peroration about the significance of talk radio in America today - peppered with anecdotes about his own 15 years as America's top radio talker.

Minutes before addressing the crowd, Limbaugh's office issued a statement saying he had no knowledge of a supposed police investigation into claims by a former housekeeper who said she kept detailed records of the prescription painkillers she allegedy obtained for him since 1998.

The top talker said, however, that he was willing to cooperate fully with any probe, if in fact one is under way.

Curiously, housekeeper Wilma Cline apparently decided long ago to act against Limbaugh by keeping meticulous records, or alleged records, of the pills she says she first borrowed from her husband. Cline claims the talk host paid her $120,000 to stay silent, but then she took her story to police and the National Enquirer, which frequently pays its sources.

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2003/10/2/103517.shtml

red states rule
04-11-2008, 10:58 PM
why am I not surprised that would discount an actual Rush quote from 1995 and believe, instead, your butt buddy RSR?:laugh2:

Perhaps you have a long history of being a liar, and can't be trusted

actsnoblemartin
04-11-2008, 10:59 PM
is it really fair to just bash someone?

I could say al gore is just an idiot, nothing he says is true.

or i could say look, i take al on each issue, same with rush.

Is someone capable of being blinded by clinton hatred, yes, rush hatred yes.

if it is from 1995, what are you so angry about.

funny, im making an effort to be an adult, and your calling me names :slap:

yeah, i know its a joke

:dance: i like to dance

red states rule
04-11-2008, 11:02 PM

yeah, i know its a joke

That is all MFM has as debate skils Martin. You should know that by now

He is a pathic old man consumed with hate and rage

retiredman
04-11-2008, 11:03 PM
now...does that show me where Rush claimed that only repeat offenders and rehab refusers should be sent upriver?

where is your proof of that? I posted Rush's quote:

"Too many whites are getting away with drug use...Too many whites are getting away with drug sales...The answer is to go out and find the ones who are getting away with it, convict them, and send them up the river, too."

post yours

red states rule
04-11-2008, 11:04 PM
now...does that show me where Rush claimed that only repeat offenders and rehab refusers should be sent upriver?

where is your proof of that? I posted Rush's quote:

"Too many whites are getting away with drug use...Too many whites are getting away with drug sales...The answer is to go out and find the ones who are getting away with it, convict them, and send them up the river, too."

post yours

I see you ignored the other side of your "source"

You are to old and stubborn to accept the fact I have heard Rush talk about repeat offenders

I do not have the long history of lying to try and win an argument as you do

actsnoblemartin
04-11-2008, 11:05 PM
Im sorry but i dont see the point in everyone playing the lying game, lets argue with links, and stop name calling, for christ sake

lets dance :dance:

red states rule
04-11-2008, 11:07 PM
Im sorry but i dont see the point in everyone playing the lying game, lets argue with links, and stop name calling, for christ sake

lets dance :dance:

and do use the National Enquirer as a source :lol:

retiredman
04-11-2008, 11:08 PM

yeah, i know its a joke

I posted a quote from Limbaugh which, in light of his status as an oxycontin junkie, points out that he is a hypocrite. that's it. I am not calling him an axe murderer...just a hypocrite.

YOUR pal has claimed that Rush actually said that only white junkies who were repeat offenders and who had refused rehab should go upriver...YOUR pal made that claim to prove that, since Rush was not a repeat offender and since Rush had gone to rehab, that he was, therefore, not a hyupocrite. When asked to post a link to such a statement from Rush, YOUR pal has claimed that he doesn't HAVE to post a link because he claims to have actually heard Rush say that.

Now either you support that sort of drivel and you accept that sort of proof, or you don't.

take your pick.

red states rule
04-11-2008, 11:09 PM
I posted a quote from Limbaugh which, in light of his status as an oxycontin junkie, points out that he is a hypocrite. that's it. I am not calling him an axe murderer...just a hypocrite.

YOUR pal has claimed that Rush actually said that only white junkies who were repeat offenders and who had refused rehab should go upriver...YOUR pal made that claim to prove that, since Rush was not a repeat offender and since Rush had gone to rehab, that he was, therefore, not a hyupocrite. When asked to post a link to such a statement from Rush, YOUR pal has claimed that he doesn't HAVE to post a link because he claims to have actually heard Rush say that.

Now either you support that sort of drivel and you accept that sort of proof, or you don't.

take your pick.

If you want to see a hypocrite, look in the mirror

You are a role model for liberal moonbats in training to look down to

retiredman
04-11-2008, 11:12 PM
I see you ignored the other side of your "source"

You are to old and stubborn to accept the fact :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:I have heard Rush talk about repeat offenders

I do not have the long history of lying to try and win an argument as you do neither do I. I have NEVER lied on here. NEVER. I value my honor more than anything and I have NEVER lied on this board or any other

I do not ever claim that my source is blameless. I only claim that Rush said white junkies should be sent upriver and then, when he was discovered to be a white junkie, he did everything he could to avoid that fate. And I am saying that NOBODY gets to claim as PROOF here, or anywhere, that they HEARD something and therefore they don't have to back their assertions up with any facts.

red states rule
04-11-2008, 11:13 PM
I do not ever claim that my source is blameless. I only claim that Rush said white junkies should be sent upriver and then, when he was discovered to be a white junkie, he did everything he could to avoid that fate. And I am saying that NOBODY gets to claim as PROOF here, or anywhere, that they HEARD something and therefore they don't have to back their assertions up with any facts.

Yet you rely on that "blameless" source as a crutch :lol:

actsnoblemartin
04-11-2008, 11:15 PM
I think it would be hard to remember a quote from nearly 13 years ago, im not saying its impossible, but to remember what someone meant when they said it.

also, a smoker can tell me not to smoke. and i dont know what rush meant, just like for example, everyt ime a celebrity or politician speaks, shouldnt we take it with a grain of salt.

I still dont get your point?

retiredman
04-11-2008, 11:16 PM
Yet you rely on that "blameless" source as a crutch :lol:

no I don't. the housekeeper is irrelevant to my basic premise.

Rush said:

Rush was found out as a white drug user. Rush did everything in his power to avoid jail. Ergo, Rush is a hypocrite. period.

red states rule
04-11-2008, 11:17 PM

Rush said:

Rush was found out as a white drug user. Rush did everything in his power to avoid jail. Ergo, Rush is a hypocrite. period.

You used her to say Rush bought drugs in a parking lot :lol:

Busted again in another lie

actsnoblemartin
04-11-2008, 11:17 PM
Ok, your right rush said it, whatever. will you move on already.

youre being more obsessive then me

look, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result, rsr doesnt owe you anything, so stop, already with driving yourself me, and others crazy, with your demands.

youre not gonna change rsr, rsr is not gonna change you, and youll both fight till the end of the earth

now can we move on?

red states rule
04-11-2008, 11:19 PM

look, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result, rsr doesnt owe you anything, so stop, already with driving yourself me, and others crazy, with your demands.

youre not gonna change rsr, rsr is not gonna change you, and youll both fight till the end of the earth

now can we move on?

I guess you can what you described is what liberal believe in. Keep telling the same lie over and over in the hopes it becomes the truth

retiredman
04-11-2008, 11:19 PM

now can we move on?

so when will you demand that your buddy RSR stop trying to pawn off his recollections as PROOF? I'll wait.

red states rule
04-11-2008, 11:20 PM
so when will you demand that your buddy RSR stop trying to pawn off his recollections as PROOF? I'll wait.

At least I have not been caught in another lie MFM as you just were

retiredman
04-11-2008, 11:21 PM
At least I have not been caught in another lie MFM as you just were

what lie have I been caught in?

red states rule
04-11-2008, 11:22 PM
what lie have I been caught in?

She was your source that Rush bought drugs in a parking lot

Then tried to wiggle off the hook

actsnoblemartin
04-11-2008, 11:26 PM
rush may still be a hypocrite, but was he talking about people people who did marijuana, meth, or those addicted to pain killers trying to get them, or maybe he meant all

youre alittle too obsessed about this, for my liking lol, but yes, when he got caught, it didnt look good for him, everyone would try and avoid jail time, and most people with money get off, so still, he is a hypocrite for having beliefs, but liberals who have no beliefs :laugh2:, ok let me rephrase, typically have more lax standards, get a free pass for not having high standards?

Rush said:

red states rule
04-11-2008, 11:28 PM
rush may still be a hypocrite, but was he talking about people people who did marijuana, meth, or those addicted to pain killers trying to get them, or maybe he meant all

youre alittle too obsessed about this, for my liking lol, but yes, when he got caught, it didnt look good for him, everyone would try and avoid jail time, and most people with money get off, so still, he is a hypocrite for having beliefs, but liberals who have no beliefs :laugh2:, ok let me rephrase, typically have more lax standards, get a free pass for not having high standards?

Rush is a conservative, he is obsesed with smearing him

Have you ever seen MFM go after any Dem like this?

Hint - answer is NO

retiredman
04-11-2008, 11:29 PM

I am still waiting for you to ask your pal to back up his assertions.

Or is the fact that your pal says he heard something all the proof that you need?

actsnoblemartin
04-11-2008, 11:29 PM
I think when i said, recollections are very hard to proof accurate, meaning, its hard to remember something from 13 years ago, i thought that was but yes, in the interests of fairness. I prefer rsr not use recollections, but links instead.

retiredman
04-11-2008, 11:30 PM
She was your source that Rush bought drugs in a parking lot

Then tried to wiggle off the hook

She was my source. That is not a lie.

What is YOUR source that Rush said that only white junkies who were repeat offenders or refused rehab should go upriver? Or is your recollection all you got?

red states rule
04-11-2008, 11:31 PM
I think when i said, recollections are very hard to proof accurate, meaning, its hard to remember something from 13 years ago, i thought that was but yes, in the interests of fairness. I prefer rsr not use recollections, but links instead.

It was not 13 years ago when Rush said only repeat offender and those who refuse treatment

But is was before he came forward and admitted his problem

Like you said Martin, it was not coke, or like he was dealing

retiredman
04-11-2008, 11:34 PM

prefer all you want. it ain't gonna happen. and that won't stop you from supporting him at every turn. That's what "good friends" like you do.

just don't expect me to give you much respect for that sort of bias.

red states rule
04-11-2008, 11:35 PM
prefer all you want. it ain't gonna happen. and that won't stop you from supporting him at every turn. That's what "good friends" like you do.

just don't expect me to give you much respect for that sort of bias.

What respect have you shown? Anyone who dares to disagree with you is subject to your blue nose liberal insults and rants

retiredman
04-11-2008, 11:36 PM
It was not 13 years ago when Rush said only repeat offender and those who refuse treatment

But is was before he came forward and admitted his problem

Like you said Martin, it was not coke, or like he was dealing

oh...so he said that junkies should be sent up river in '95 and then, before he came forward and admitted he had a problem, he changed his tune to say that only those who are repeat offenders should do time. How convenient!

Do you think that he changed his tune before or after he was an oxycontin junkie?:laugh2::laugh2:

retiredman
04-11-2008, 11:37 PM
What respect have you shown? Anyone who dares to disagree with you is subject to your blue nose liberal insults and rants

what respect have YOU, of all people, earned from me?:laugh2:

red states rule
04-11-2008, 11:38 PM
oh...so he said that junkies should be sent up river in '95 and then, before he came forward and admitted he had a problem, he changed his tune to say that only those who are repeat offenders should do time. How convenient!

Do you think that he changed his tune before or after he was an oxycontin junkie?:laugh2::laugh2:

The bottom line is MFM, the charges were dropped, Rush beat the kook left once again, and you wind up on the losing end of another debate

All you have left is your hate, rage, and disdain for people who clobber you in debates

retiredman
04-11-2008, 11:39 PM
The bottom line is MFM, the charges were dropped, Rush beat the kook left once again, and you wind up on the losing end of another debate

All you have left is your hate, rage, and disdain for people who clobber you in debates

the bottom line is: he is a hypocrite and you are a liar.

red states rule
04-11-2008, 11:42 PM
the bottom line is: he is a hypocrite and you are a liar.

Pot calling the kettle black on both counts

You could teach classes on how to experts on both

retiredman
04-11-2008, 11:46 PM
Pot calling the kettle black on both counts

You could teach classes on how to experts on both

you got owned here. All you got is Rush backpedalling about repeat offenders AFTER he was already a junkie. and you can't even prove that.:laugh2:

red states rule
04-11-2008, 11:48 PM
you got owned here. All you got is Rush backpedalling about repeat offenders AFTER he was already a junkie. and you can't even prove that.:laugh2:

Only in your little pea brain

and I am giving you much more credit then you deserve

Your parking lot post blew up in your face

actsnoblemartin
04-11-2008, 11:49 PM
if the put arrogant elitiest, needing to be right all the time, they would put your picture under it

why dont you just drop it already it.

my god you care more about rush being a hypocrite then him recovering from his addiction, nice too see liberal love and tolerance at work.

retiredman
04-11-2008, 11:49 PM
Only in your little pea brain

and I am giving you much more credit then you deserve

Your parking lot post blew up in your face

I posted my quote from Rush... you have yet to post yours:laugh2:

red states rule
04-11-2008, 11:51 PM
I posted my quote from Rush... you have yet to post yours:laugh2:

When beaten, the liberal will stay on only one point and ignore all others

retiredman
04-11-2008, 11:55 PM
When beaten, the liberal will stay on only one point and ignore all others

nice dodge. got that quote yet?

He's a junkie and a hypocrite and I proved that point quite nicely and proved what a moron you were for even attempting to say that your remembrance of Rush's words on the radio were "proof" of anything.:laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
04-11-2008, 11:56 PM
#1 you hate rush

#2 he is clean now

#3 you must be right lol

He's a junkie and a hypocrite and I proved that point quite nicely and proved what a moron you were for even attempting to say that your remembrance of Rush's words on the radio were "proof" of anything.:laugh2:

red states rule
04-11-2008, 11:57 PM

I do have the ability to lead you around like a dog on a leash MFM

You fall for all the bait, and then you fall on your ass

Your parking lot post have been blown out of the water, and you have nothing left to offer

I will take you for a walk later

Good night

retiredman
04-12-2008, 12:04 AM
I do have the ability to lead you around like a dog on a leash MFM

You fall for all the bait, and then you fall on your ass

Your parking lot post have been blown out of the water, and you have nothing left to offer

I will take you for a walk later

Good night

if it helps you through those long and painful nights, you go ahead and believe that... :lol:

red states rule
04-12-2008, 07:03 AM
if it helps you through those long and painful nights, you go ahead and believe that... :lol:

Oh it's true. You once cried to Kathy how your "stature" is lowered by responding to me

What stature? Of a liberal hack you puts party ahead of country? You have that stature without responding to me

red states rule
04-12-2008, 07:04 AM
Back to the topic at hand

Seems Barry Obama now has a distain for rural voters. He stepped in it big time in a speech to SF liberal snobs

We are getting a long list of what libs are proud of. And it does NOT include rural voters

retiredman
04-12-2008, 09:06 AM
Oh it's true. You once cried to Kathy how your "stature" is lowered by responding to me

What stature? Of a liberal hack you puts party ahead of country? You have that stature without responding to me

repeating the same erroneous insult does not make it any more correct or any less insulting.

I do not put my party ahead of my country. And I find that statement by you to be one of hte most insulting things you could say.

but again... if it helps you to get through this passage, I can let it slide.

Yurt
04-12-2008, 12:44 PM
She was my source. That is not a lie.

What is YOUR source that Rush said that only white junkies who were repeat offenders or refused rehab should go upriver? Or is your recollection all you got?

and as i already showed you, one source said she was "allegedly" the source of drugs, then your next source said she turned him in...

i guess if you lie to yourself enough, you begin to believe it is truth

retiredman
04-12-2008, 01:15 PM
and as i already showed you, one source said she was "allegedly" the source of drugs, then your next source said she turned him in...

i guess if you lie to yourself enough, you begin to believe it is truth

HOw am I LYING by quoting sources? and when are you gonna get on your butt-buddy RSR's case for his inane "source" for Rush's supposed clarification?

moronic little twit.

actsnoblemartin
04-12-2008, 01:21 PM
whats that support to mean?

actsnoblemartin
04-12-2008, 01:24 PM
yurt is a classy guy, i wish you would refrain from your unceasing need to name call

HOw am I LYING by quoting sources? and when are you gonna get on your butt-buddy RSR's case for his inane "source" for Rush's supposed clarification?

moronic little twit.

retiredman
04-12-2008, 01:26 PM
whats that support to mean?
it can mean whatever you want it to mean. How about the fact that every long and lonely night, I kick his moronic cut and paste one-liner quoting ass all over the board and that has to be painful? Does that work for you?

or maybe you imagine some darker purpose? go for it.

actsnoblemartin
04-12-2008, 03:25 PM
I will take your word for it, since i was ASKING you to clarify what it meant, as it could be taken different ways.

your so defensive with me, its incredidble

it can mean whatever you want it to mean. How about the fact that every long and lonely night, I kick his moronic cut and paste one-liner quoting ass all over the board and that has to be painful? Does that work for you?

or maybe you imagine some darker purpose? go for it.

retiredman
04-12-2008, 05:12 PM
I will take your word for it, since i was ASKING you to clarify what it meant, as it could be taken different ways.

your so defensive with me, its incredidble

take whatever the fuck you want to. I am not defensive with you, I am, rightfully, dismissive with you. Why not go start yet another thread about something stupid that has nothing to do with politics and hang out there instead?

actsnoblemartin
04-12-2008, 05:36 PM
how about you quit being a complete asshole?

take whatever the fuck you want to. I am not defensive with you, I am, rightfully, dismissive with you. Why not go start yet another thread about something stupid that has nothing to do with politics and hang out there instead?

red states rule
04-12-2008, 05:45 PM

Easy Martin. You have to consider the source. MFM is a grumpy old man who has asever anger problem

He does not understand why so few people like him.

Sort of like Maj Frank Burns on MASH, or Capt Binghamton on McHale's Navy

actsnoblemartin
04-12-2008, 05:53 PM
he is a complete piece of garbage, with no class or manners

he may be a patriot, but he's still a giant prick

and serving your country doesnt give you license/a free pass to act like a thuggish basterd

Easy Martin. You have to consider the source. MFM is a grumpy old man who has asever anger problem

He does not understand why so few people like him.

Sort of like Maj Frank Burns on MASH, or Capt Binghamton on McHale's Navy

red states rule
04-12-2008, 05:56 PM
he is a complete piece of garbage, with no class or manners

he may be a patriot, but he's still a giant prick

and serving your country doesnt give you license/a free pass to act like a thuggish basterd

Now he will whine how you are attacking his "patriotism"

He may even rant how you need to be shot as an enemy of the state as he did me

actsnoblemartin
04-12-2008, 05:58 PM
if he thinks im attacks his patriotism, he is an absolute moron.

I know he loves america, that doesnt mean he has the right to be an asshole, and that has nothing to do with personal character outside the military.

its 100% pie, does he get a 50% piece for serving country attributed to his character and personal integrity (like any other veteran) yes

will he always be a hero, because of his service yes

does that mean, he is a nice person, or has a good attitude, or has social tact, absolutely not

Now he will whine how you are attacking his "patriotism"

He may even rant how you need to be shot as an enemy of the state as he did me

red states rule
04-12-2008, 06:01 PM
if he thinks im attacks his patriotism, he is an absolute moron.

I know he loves america, that doesnt mean he has the right to be an asshole, and that has nothing to do with personal character outside the military.

its 100% pie, does he get a 50% piece for serving country attributed to his character and personal integrity (like any other veteran) yes

will he always be a hero, because of his service yes

does that mean, he is a nice person, or has a good attitude, or has social tact, absolutely not

I have no doubt he served.

Times change and so do people

MFM now is obsessed with increasing political power for his party. He always outs his party ahead of his country.

He never admits when he is wrong, and never holds any Dem accountable

He is a bitter, and angry old man

actsnoblemartin
04-12-2008, 06:04 PM
you forgot :dance: dillweed, prick, ass-hat, faggot, and douche bag

I have no doubt he served.

Times change and so do people

MFM now is obsessed with increasing political power for his party. He always outs his party ahead of his country.

He never admits when he is wrong, and never holds any Dem accountable

He is a bitter, and angry old man

red states rule
04-12-2008, 06:06 PM
you forgot :dance: dillweed, prick, ass-hat, faggot, and douche bag

Well Martin, MFM has so many attibutes it takes several people, many posts, to list them all

actsnoblemartin
04-12-2008, 06:08 PM
we forgot to add :coffee: obsessed with gay sex, since everytime he gets mad he calls at two people disagreeing with him, he calls them butt buddies.

Perhaps he wishes we were :coffee:, since he is a butt-pert :laugh2:

Well Martin, MFM has so many attibutes it takes several people, many posts, to list them all

red states rule
04-12-2008, 06:10 PM
we forgot to add :coffee: obsessed with gay sex, since everytime he gets mad he calls at two people disagreeing with him, he calls them butt buddies.

Perhaps he wishes we were :coffee:, since he is a butt-pert :laugh2:

So when are going to discuss MFM's bad points :lol:

red states rule
04-12-2008, 06:15 PM
Back to the topic at hand, one thing libs are proud of is their of protesting President Bush for what YOU THINK he will do to harm innocent civilians, but the million or so murders Saddam Hussein HAS committed are not relevant to them

actsnoblemartin
04-12-2008, 06:16 PM
they claim to be for peace, but when a real civil war breaks out because the u.s. cant keep al queda out of it, then what will they say

these same libs who let 3 million south east asians die after we left vietnam

and they call us chicken hawks, i call them gutless basterds

two can play the name game libbies :laugh2:

Back to the topic at hand, one thing libs are proud of is their of protesting President Bush for what YOU THINK he will do to harm innocent civilians, but the million or so murders Saddam Hussein HAS committed are not relevant to them

red states rule
04-12-2008, 06:18 PM
they claim to be for peace, but when a real civil war breaks out because the u.s. cant keep al queda out of it, then what will they say

these same libs who let 3 million south east asians die after we left vietnam

and they call us chicken hawks, i call them gutless basterds

two can play the name game libbies :laugh2:

Libs are also proud to point out all the money being spent on Iraq and how it needs to stop

But when you point out that over $9 trillion has been spent on welfare, food stamps, and other handout they scream how you are a heartless bastard, and how selfish you are

actsnoblemartin
04-12-2008, 06:21 PM
a lib an honesty is like a communist and freedom :laugh2:

Libs are also proud to point out all the money being spent on Iraq and how it needs to stop

But when you point out that over $9 trillion has been spent on welfare, food stamps, and other handout they scream how you are a heartless bastard, and how selfish you are

red states rule
04-12-2008, 06:24 PM
a lib an honesty is like a communist and freedom :laugh2:

and libs are proud to say they do not see anything wrong with Communism.

actsnoblemartin
04-12-2008, 06:31 PM
as long as the government takes over, i mean takes care of :laugh2: the individual.

its all good :coffee:

and libs are proud to say they do not see anything wrong with Communism.

red states rule
04-12-2008, 06:33 PM
as long as the government takes over, i mean takes care of :laugh2: the individual.

its all good :coffee:

Martin, in this election libs are not interested in electing a President. They want to elect a nanny

All I hear from libs is "what will the government do for me" or "how will government take care of my problems?"

retiredman
04-12-2008, 06:47 PM

how about you shutting the fuck up and going to one of your gay porn sites and jacking off??? how would that work?:fu:

red states rule
04-12-2008, 06:48 PM
how about you shutting the fuck up and going to one of your gay porn sites and jacking off??? how would that work?:fu:

Nothing like hearing from Rev MFM and seeing his Christian side on display

I did not know you had your own porn site

actsnoblemartin
04-12-2008, 06:49 PM
well if you wanted to know if was gay you could just asked :laugh2:

sorry, maine. Im not into guys, youll just have to give another bullshit sermon on how liberal are pure :coffee:

actsnoblemartin
04-12-2008, 06:49 PM
if thats his christian side, i dont wanna see his UN-christian side :laugh2:

red states rule
04-12-2008, 06:50 PM
if thats his christian side, i dont wanna see his UN-christian side :laugh2:

Libs are also proud of their double standards Martin

They must be, they have hesitation showing them off to the world

retiredman
04-12-2008, 06:52 PM

I don't.

Remember, Jesus threw the money changers out of the temple... do you really think that being Christian means being namby-pamby? :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
04-12-2008, 06:52 PM
if this is gay woman from Maine's tolerant side, just imagine...

Libs are also proud of their double standards Martin

They must be, they have hesitation showing them off to the world

actsnoblemartin
04-12-2008, 06:53 PM
you represent christians like nazi's represent germans :dance:

I don't.

Remember, Jesus threw the money changers out of the temple... do you really think that being Christian means being namby-pamby? :laugh2:

red states rule
04-12-2008, 06:54 PM
I don't.

You have no idea what it means to be a Christain.

red states rule
04-12-2008, 06:55 PM
if this is gay woman from Maine's tolerant side, just imagine...

It is the side I wish his Paster could see

actsnoblemartin
04-12-2008, 06:56 PM
reverend ridiculous strikes again with the love of the koran :laugh2:

It is the side I wish his Paster could see

actsnoblemartin
04-12-2008, 06:56 PM
(lets pretend im christian)

if he's christian im converting :laugh2:

retiredman
04-12-2008, 06:58 PM

my parishioners would beg to differ!

red states rule
04-12-2008, 06:59 PM
reverend ridiculous strikes again with the love of the koran :laugh2:

You mean love of the DNC

The DNC is his life and world

Nothing come before the DNC with MFM

actsnoblemartin
04-12-2008, 06:59 PM
yeah all 3 of them

if their more, you must be putting something in the koolaid :dance:

ive seen serial killers that were sweeter then you reverend ridiculous

my parishioners would beg to differ!

retiredman
04-12-2008, 07:08 PM
yeah all 3 of them

if their more, you must be putting something in the koolaid :dance:

ive seen serial killers that were sweeter then you reverend ridiculous

you'd really have to hear me preach to get a realistic idea of how I was in the pulpit.

but I imagine it's tough for you to turn off the porn, put your dick in your pants and get up and go to church, so I doubt you'll ever have that opportunity.

red states rule
04-12-2008, 07:09 PM
you'd really have to hear me preach to get a realistic idea of how I was in the pulpit.

but I imagine it's tough for you to turn off the porn, put your dick in your pants and get up and go to church, so I doubt you'll ever have that opportunity.

Hey, he is giving your web site more hits. You can raise your ad rates, and then pay more in corparate taxes :lol:

If he wants to hear you preach he can watch Rev Wright and save the plane fare

actsnoblemartin
04-12-2008, 07:10 PM
how about you record a sermon, and put it on a website, or put it in a thread here?

actsnoblemartin
04-12-2008, 07:10 PM
my dick and i are offended :laugh2:

retiredman
04-12-2008, 07:29 PM
my dick and i are offended :laugh2:

good. I am sure my church will get along just fine without whining retarded porn addicts showing up.

stay the fuck away...please.

Yurt
04-12-2008, 08:37 PM

how christ like preacher

red states rule
04-13-2008, 05:51 AM
good. I am sure my church will get along just fine without whining retarded porn addicts showing up.

stay the fuck away...please.

Then how did you become a member of the Church?

Again, it is a joy to see your Chrisitan side . Your posts would make interesting reading in the Church bulletin

red states rule
04-13-2008, 05:52 AM
how christ like preacher

Like Pale, I can't see this creep giving a sermon in any Chirch