PDA

View Full Version : As Rivals Battle, McCain Builds November Machine

red states rule
04-01-2008, 05:09 AM
While I am loving Hillary and Obama ripping each other apart, I still have confidence McCain can still blow this election come November

McCain seems intent on not attacking his opponents, and determined to run a PC campaign

As Rivals Battle, McCain Builds November Machine

By Michael D. Shear and Dan Balz
Washington Post Staff Writers
Tuesday, April 1, 2008; Page A01

As his Democratic presidential rivals squabble, Sen. John McCain has moved to transform his ragtag primary campaign into a general-election operation by boosting fundraising, establishing control over the Republican National Committee, and beginning a conversation with voters who live in states where he has not campaigned.

One of McCain's first decisions has been to assemble a novel and risky campaign structure that will rely on 10 "regional managers" who will make daily decisions in the states under their direction, his advisers said. The managers will gather today in New Mexico to plot strategy with GOP state officials.

Some Republican strategists have said that McCain has not made the best use of the extra time that the prolonged Democratic nomination battle has given him. They have criticized the pace and direction of his decisions and have questioned why the senator from Arizona has not held more fundraisers to close the huge financial gap between him and his rivals.

Despite scheduling numerous events designed to grab attention, including a trip to meet with leaders in Iraq, Israel and Europe, McCain has struggled to be heard during the battle between Sens. Hillary Rodham Clinton and Barack Obama. The few times he has broken through have largely been because of questionable decisions or mistakes, such as when he confused Sunni and Shiite extremists and when he was criticized for accepting the endorsement of a controversial television evangelist.

for the complete article

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/03/31/AR2008033102510.html?hpid=topnews

krisy
04-01-2008, 08:16 AM
I actually think this is good for McCain at the moment. I do believe however that the press has yet to unleash themselves on him. Maybe he is waiting? Last night on MSNBC(which I happened to flip across during a Fox commercial:wink2:) Dan Abrams called McCain "teflon John" because he said that mistakes like the one with Lieberman at his side were just bouncing off of him.

Seems like he is concentrating on looking patriotic and presidential right now,which I have to say is working a lot better than what Hillary and Obama are doing.

retiredman
04-01-2008, 08:54 AM
http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Top_News/2008/03/31/mccain_camp_lacking_key_gop_fundraisers/1380/

a "november machine" maybe, but campaign machines need money and the republican fat cats are staying away McCain.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/03/31/mccain-far-behind-democrats-in-fundraising-but-looking-forward/

whereas, the democrats are getting buckets of cash... but I am sure that RSR will desparately spin this situation as one that is GOOD for McCain!:laugh2:

red states rule
04-01-2008, 11:08 AM
Gee, I thought Dems agreed with McCain, his McCain- Feingold bill would get the money out of politcs.

Or is this another example of McCain's bipartisanship? Republicans get screwed, while Dems do better?

retiredman
04-01-2008, 12:20 PM
Gee, I thought Dems agreed with McCain, his McCain- Feingold bill would get the money out of politcs.

Or is this another example of McCain's bipartisanship? Republicans get screwed, while Dems do better?

everybody's playing by the same rules.... it just seems that democrats are much more willing to contribute to the campaigns of our two candidates in their efforts to unseat the moronic republicans from the white house... whereas the fatcat republicans are not that interested in John boy. You should ask yourself whether they know something you don't. :laugh2:

red states rule
04-01-2008, 05:04 PM
everybody's playing by the same rules.... it just seems that democrats are much more willing to contribute to the campaigns of our two candidates in their efforts to unseat the moronic republicans from the white house... whereas the fatcat republicans are not that interested in John boy. You should ask yourself whether they know something you don't. :laugh2:

Dems have been sneering how the country is about to enter a depression, and how rotten the economy is

So where is the money coming from?

I guess the economy is not as bad as you clowns say it is

retiredman
04-01-2008, 08:30 PM
Dems have been sneering how the country is about to enter a depression, and how rotten the economy is

So where is the money coming from?

I guess the economy is not as bad as you clowns say it is

oh yeah, RSR...the economy is just doing great.

How fucking soaked with koolaid do you have to get to be able to type shit like that without projectile vomiting?
:laugh2:

red states rule
04-01-2008, 08:33 PM
oh yeah, RSR...the economy is just doing great.

How fucking soaked with koolaid do you have to get to be able to type shit like that without projectile vomiting?
:laugh2:

If the economy is so rotten then where is all the money coming from?

retiredman
04-01-2008, 08:47 PM
If the economy is so rotten then where is all the money coming from?

do you think that in a rotten economy there is no more money? Do you think it all evaporates?:laugh2:

Most folks have to make choices where to spend money in a tight economy. Clearly, republicans have chosen to spend their money somewhere other than John McCain. Democrats realize that this is such a critical election, that they are foregoing other things to donate to campaigns.

Bodes poorly for John boy..... but who are YOU voting for this election?

red states rule
04-01-2008, 08:53 PM
do you think that in a rotten economy there is no more money? Do you think it all evaporates?:laugh2:

Most folks have to make choices where to spend money in a tight economy. Clearly, republicans have chosen to spend their money somewhere other than John McCain. Democrats realize that this is such a critical election, that they are foregoing other things to donate to campaigns.

Bodes poorly for John boy..... but who are YOU voting for this election?

It will evaporate if you clowns get your way. You will rape every worker with more taxes, and piss through it with more social handouts

Your bullshit post does not make sense. You guys keep telling us people are in miserable shape yet all this cash os pouring in for Dems

As usal you want to have it both ways

As I said time and time again, I will probably vote for none of the above for President

I will vote for Hillary in the PA primary so the war within your party will continue

retiredman
04-01-2008, 08:57 PM
It will evaporate if you clowns get your way. You will rape every worker with more taxes, and piss through it with more social handouts

Your bullshit post does not make sense. You guys keep telling us people are in miserable shape yet all this cash os pouring in for Dems

As usal you want to have it both ways

As I said time and time again, I will probably vote for none of the above for President

I will vote for Hillary in the PA primary so the war within your party will continue

So...you are on record here as promising NOT to vote for McCain. Is that correct?

Dilloduck
04-01-2008, 08:58 PM

You do understand that all the money that has been donated to one of the candidates will be wasted? Democrats aren't a team--they are two teams. Donations aren't high so a republican will lose---they are high so the "other" democrat doesn't win the nomination.

retiredman
04-01-2008, 09:01 PM
You do understand that all the money that has been donated to one of the candidates will be wasted? Democrats aren't a team--they are two teams. Donations aren't high so a republican will lose---they are high so the "other" democrat doesn't win the nomination.

if you want to think that democrats will remain divided after the convention, go for it. If you want to think that democrats will not raise more money for their candidate than McCain raises, fine. I have differing opinions on those two points:laugh2:

red states rule
04-01-2008, 09:05 PM
if you want to think that democrats will remain divided after the convention, go for it. If you want to think that democrats will not raise more money for their candidate than McCain raises, fine. I have differing opinions on those two points:laugh2:

That is one of the objectives for Operation Chaos

To keep the Dems spending their money

retiredman
04-01-2008, 09:22 PM
That is one of the objectives for Operation Chaos

To keep the Dems spending their money
it won't really matter all that much in the final analysis. Republican fat cats are staying away from John boy.... he has got Bush's skunk stench all over him. America will not vote for four more years of Bush heavy aged lager. (Dubya himself is really "Bush lite")

red states rule
04-01-2008, 09:24 PM
it won't really matter all that much in the final analysis. Republican fat cats are staying away from John boy.... he has got Bush's skunk stench all over him. America will not vote for four more years of Bush heavy aged lager. (Dubya himself is really "Bush lite")

For now they are - what will happen down the road is anybody guess

What is happening now, your guys are blowing their money thanks to people like me who will vote for Hilary to keep the uncivil war going

Denever is going to be a fun place when the war comes to a head and explodes

retiredman
04-01-2008, 09:28 PM
For now they are - what will happen down the road is anybody guess

What is happening now, your guys are blowing their money thanks to people like me who will vote for Hilary to keep the uncivil war going

Denever is going to be a fun place when the war comes to a head and explodes

it'll be over long before Denver. Hell, Obama's cut her lead in PA down to 47-42 and we still got weeks to go! Earlier today, one of her own pledged superdelegates from Missouri predicted Obama would win in an interview in Canada!

red states rule
04-01-2008, 09:39 PM
it'll be over long before Denver. Hell, Obama's cut her lead in PA down to 47-42 and we still got weeks to go! Earlier today, one of her own pledged superdelegates from Missouri predicted Obama would win in an interview in Canada!

That is only one poll. The other have Hillary up by double digits

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/pa/pennsylvania_democratic_primary-240.html

goober
04-01-2008, 09:45 PM

If the PA primary is close, Hillary will celebrate for a week, then do the math, and figure out she has a much better chance at getting Harry Reid's job if she plays nice and folds her hand. She may even ask the senatorial superdelegates to promise her a senate leader vote in exchange for dropping out and endorsing Obama. Once PA is done, there isn't anything left on schedule that can give her the boost she needs, she isn't stupid.
OTOH, if she gets over 60% of the vote in PA, she still has a shot of going into the convention with momentum and maybe even the popular vote, not much of a shot, but she might see if she can pick up three or four in a row, and get a superdelegate boost.

Dilloduck
04-01-2008, 09:48 PM
If the PA primary is close, Hillary will celebrate for a week, then do the math, and figure out she has a much better chance at getting Harry Reid's job if she plays nice and folds her hand. She may even ask the senatorial superdelegates to promise her a senate leader vote in exchange for dropping out and endorsing Obama. Once PA is done, there isn't anything left on schedule that can give her the boost she needs, she isn't stupid.
OTOH, if she gets over 60% of the vote in PA, she still has a shot of going into the convention with momentum and maybe even the popular vote, not much of a shot, but she might see if she can pick up three or four in a row, and get a superdelegate boost.

Good point----I can hear the Democrats wheels turning trying to figure out how to make second place look like something someone wants. And save face in the process.

red states rule
04-01-2008, 09:52 PM
Good point----I can hear the Democrats wheels turning trying to figure out how to make second place look like something someone wants. And save face in the process.

If Hillary wins big, will the Dems give Rush and Operation Chaos credit?

retiredman
04-01-2008, 10:01 PM
If Hillary wins big, will the Dems give Rush and Operation Chaos credit?

Obama has already cut her lead down to five points :laugh2:

red states rule
04-01-2008, 10:11 PM
Obama has already cut her lead down to five points :laugh2:

I see you are ignoring the double digit lead for Hillary in another poll taken during the same period

What a shock

retiredman
04-01-2008, 10:18 PM
I see you are ignoring the double digit lead for Hillary in another poll taken during the same period

What a shock

I hadn't seen it...and it will be less in a week anyway.. He's got time and energy and momentum. SHe's toast.

Dilloduck
04-01-2008, 10:20 PM
I hadn't seen it...and it will be less in a week anyway.. He's got time and energy and momentum. SHe's toast.

Of course she is---they gotta give it to the black guy to avoid riots

red states rule
04-01-2008, 10:26 PM

No you ignored it

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/pa/pennsylvania_democratic_primary-240.html

retiredman
04-01-2008, 10:29 PM
No you ignored it

I didn't ignore anything.... I got my 5% right off of Rassmussen.... and it is the most recent poll even in YOUR list.

red states rule
04-01-2008, 10:32 PM
I didn't ignore anything.... I got my 5% right off of Rassmussen.... and it is the most recent poll even in YOUR list.

By one day. Your poll was a one day poll - the one showing a double digit lead was a 2 day poll

You are so lame

retiredman
04-01-2008, 10:34 PM
By one day. Your poll was a one day poll - the one showing a double digit lead was a 2 day poll

You are so lame

Like I said...I didn't ignore anything...I got my number right from rasmussens website. And Barack has time to close it further. she needs a huge victory in Pa and she won;t get it. she's toast.

red states rule
04-01-2008, 10:37 PM
Like I said...I didn't ignore anything...I got my number right from rasmussens website. And Barack has time to close it further. she needs a huge victory in Pa and she won;t get it. she's toast.

Go with the poll that fits your opinion, and ignore the other

Typical liberal hack

retiredman
04-01-2008, 10:40 PM
Go with the poll that fits your opinion, and ignore the other

Typical liberal hack

hey...I am just a casual observer. I already cast my vote for Obama in my town caucus.

Let the democrats, (and the deceitful republicans) in PA pick their choice later on this month. She might squeak out a win, but maybe not...but only a squeaker, and she needs a blowout or she'll be toast

red states rule
04-02-2008, 04:35 AM
hey...I am just a casual observer. I already cast my vote for Obama in my town caucus.

Let the democrats, (and the deceitful republicans) in PA pick their choice later on this month. She might squeak out a win, but maybe not...but only a squeaker, and she needs a blowout or she'll be toast

Newsflash, neither Hillary or Obama will win enough delagates to lock up the nomination

This is going to Denver, unless the super delegates make their choice before all the votes are counted

Right now Clinton Inc is going after both pledged and super delegates. I do hope Denver is like Chicago 1968.

retiredman
04-02-2008, 06:04 AM
Newsflash, neither Hillary or Obama will win enough delagates to lock up the nomination

This is going to Denver, unless the super delegates make their choice before all the votes are counted

Right now Clinton Inc is going after both pledged and super delegates. I do hope Denver is like Chicago 1968.

unless super delegates make their choice prior to the convention, or unless Hillary drops out prior to the convention, which she very well may do if she only marginally wins any of the upcoming primaries.... yours for instance.

And to hope for violence and civil unrest in this country simply for your own partisan gain shows just what a party over country fellow you REALLY are.

red states rule
04-02-2008, 07:20 AM
unless super delegates make their choice prior to the convention, or unless Hillary drops out prior to the convention, which she very well may do if she only marginally wins any of the upcoming primaries.... yours for instance.

And to hope for violence and civil unrest in this country simply for your own partisan gain shows just what a party over country fellow you REALLY are.

Why were super delegates even created? Because the party leaders do not trust Dem voters to make the correct choice

As far as another Chicago 1968 - that is how libs react when they don't the outcome of some things, or to get their message across. The Rodney King verdict, ELF, anti fur nuts, whenever a G-8 summit is taking place. The list goes on

Besides MFM if it does happen look how the Dems can use it. Reid and Pelosi can try to pass a $500 billion rebuilding plan (a great deal for a $250 billion project) insert a childs healthcare bill, a gas tax, more pork projects, and another surrener date in Iraq

That wopuld make your day

retiredman
04-02-2008, 08:53 AM
Why were super delegates even created? Because the party leaders do not trust Dem voters to make the correct choice

As far as another Chicago 1968 - that is how libs react when they don't the outcome of some things, or to get their message across. The Rodney King verdict, ELF, anti fur nuts, whenever a G-8 summit is taking place. The list goes on

Besides MFM if it does happen look how the Dems can use it. Reid and Pelosi can try to pass a $500 billion rebuilding plan (a great deal for a $250 billion project) insert a childs healthcare bill, a gas tax, more pork projects, and another surrener date in Iraq

That wopuld make your day

again...when someone like you actually hopes for violence and civil unrest in America just to aid your partisan cause, it highlights how much more highly you value your party and in what contempt you hold your country. really sad.

And regarding why superdelegates were created... Please tell me how that is any of your fucking business? If you want to actually join the democratic party and work for its platform and have ideas as to how to make the party work better, please join us. If not, you run your grand old party your way and we will run the democratic party our way. And may the party that captures the most votes in november win. Got it?

red states rule
04-02-2008, 08:56 AM
again...when someone like you actually hopes for violence and civil unrest in America just to aid your partisan cause, it highlights how much more highly you value your party and in what contempt you hold your country. really sad.

And regarding why superdelegates were created... Please tell me how that is any of your fucking business? If you want to actually join the democratic party and work for its platform and have ideas as to how to make the party work better, please join us. If not, you run your grand old party your way and we will run the democratic party our way. And may the party that captures the most votes in november win. Got it?

I am pointing out standard operating procedure for your side. Elected Dems have threatened violence if they do not get there way. Remember the slogan "No justice - no peace"?

Sorry about the facts about why super delegates were created bothers you. Typical libs get pissed when their liberalsim comes back to bite them on the ass. Your leaders thought the rank and file voters to stupid to make the right call

I am loving the cat fight, and I do hope Denver has a very active convention

retiredman
04-02-2008, 09:03 AM
I am pointing out standard operating procedure for your side. Elected Dems have threatened violence if they do not get there way. Remember the slogan "No justice - no peace"?

Sorry about the facts about why super delegates were created bothers you. Typical libs get pissed when their liberalsim comes back to bite them on the ass. Your leaders thought the rank and file voters to stupid to make the right call

I am loving the cat fight, and I do hope Denver has a very active convention

you have stated that you hope Denver is a convention marred with violence and civil unrest. For someone to wish that on America shows how much you value your party and how little you care for America.

And the superdelegates don't bother me at all. I am perfectly happy with our nominating system. YOU were the one who brought up super delegates and asked why they were created. I asked you why you thought that was any of your fucking business. I did not say anything negative about them at all.

red states rule
04-02-2008, 09:08 AM
you have stated that you hope Denver is a convention marred with violence and civil unrest. For someone to wish that on America shows how much you value your party and how little you care for America.

And the superdelegates don't bother me at all. I am perfectly happy with our nominating system. YOU were the one who brought up super delegates and asked why they were created. I asked you why you thought that was any of your fucking business. I did not say anything negative about them at all.

I am hoping the Dems get everything they want in Denver. Nothing is more fun then watching thousands of pissed off libs attacking each other

I knew why the super delegates were created. Dem leaders did not trust their voters to choose the right person. Now they have to deal with their own stupid system and it is ripping the party apart

retiredman
04-02-2008, 09:12 AM
I am hoping the Dems get everything they want in Denver. Nothing is more fun then watching thousands of pissed off libs attacking each other

I knew why the super delegates were created. Dem leaders did not trust their voters to choose the right person. Now they have to deal with their own stupid system and it is ripping the party apart

you hoped for violence and civil unrest in America....

party over country, plain and simple.

red states rule
04-02-2008, 09:16 AM
you hoped for violence and civil unrest in America....

party over country, plain and simple.

Your side is the one promising the violence - not me

Pissed off libs will sometime resort to that plan of action if they do not get what they want

If they succeed Republcians will not be the ones who are blamed. You ,might wnat to lecture those promising the violence not me

I will sit back and enjoy the show. I am hoping for a hell of floor fight, and seeing the refs break up the close encounters

retiredman
04-02-2008, 09:17 AM
Your side is the one promising the violence - not me

Pissed off libs will sometime resort to that plan of action if they do not get what they want

If they succeed Republcians will not be the ones who are blamed. You ,might wnat to lecture those promising the violence not me

I will sit back and enjoy the show. I am hoping for a hell of floor fight, and seeing the refs break up the close encounters

you have publicly hoped for violence and civil unrest.

a disgusting attitude for an American to have.

party over country. pure and simple.

red states rule
04-02-2008, 09:19 AM
you have publicly hoped for violence and civil unrest.

a disgusting attitude for an American to have.

party over country. pure and simple.

As I said, the disgusting people are the ones who are saying they will cause the civil unrest

But that is how some libs react when they do not get what they want

retiredman
04-02-2008, 09:25 AM
As I said, the disgusting people are the ones who are saying they will cause the civil unrest

But that is how some libs react when they do not get what they want

you have hope for violence and civil unrest. you cannot escape that.

party over country.... disgusting.

and you piss on the constitution.... you are clearly a domestic enemy of America if there ever was one.

red states rule
04-02-2008, 09:27 AM
you have hope for violence and civil unrest. you cannot escape that.

party over country.... disgusting.

and you piss on the constitution.... you are clearly a domestic enemy of America if there ever was one.

Temper temper

If I was going to Denver during the convention I would make sure I had a huge supply of hot dogs and marshmellows :lol:

retiredman
04-02-2008, 09:32 AM
Temper temper

If I was going to Denver during the convention I would make sure I had a huge supply of hot dogs and marshmellows :lol:

my temper is not an issue.

your hoping for violence and unrest in America is...

it is clear and inescapable proof that you would sacrifice safety and good order in this country to make political gains.

despicable.

red states rule
04-02-2008, 09:39 AM
my temper is not an issue.

your hoping for violence and unrest in America is...

it is clear and inescapable proof that you would sacrifice safety and good order in this country to make political gains.

despicable.

Ok, I forgot to say I would bring more wood

Sorry

retiredman
04-02-2008, 10:04 AM
Ok, I forgot to say I would bring more wood

Sorry

again...RSR... you really have destroyed any credibility you might have otherwise had as a supposed "patriotic American".

Your stated desire for violence and civil unrest for your own party's political gain is really foul.

red states rule
04-02-2008, 10:06 AM
again...RSR... you really have destroyed any credibility you might have otherwise had as a supposed "patriotic American".

Your stated desire for violence and civil unrest for your own party's political gain is really foul.

When your political is commiting politcal suicide, the best thig you can do is give them plenty of room and lot of encouragement

retiredman
04-02-2008, 10:10 AM
When your political is commiting politcal suicide, the best thig you can do is give them plenty of room and lot of encouragement

Americans who hope for violence and civil unrest to advance their own political agenda are not really Americans.

red states rule
04-02-2008, 10:12 AM
Americans who hope for violence and civil unrest to advance their own political agenda are not really Americans.

I am hoping the libs show their true colors and their level of tolerance. In other words, I want them to be themselves

retiredman
04-02-2008, 10:17 AM
I am hoping the libs show their true colors and their level of tolerance. In other words, I want them to be themselves

you can't run away from your words, you can only retract them and apologize for them. tap dancing will not make them go away.
YOu are on record as wanting violence and civil unrest in Denver. That is profoundly unAmerican.

red states rule
04-02-2008, 10:19 AM
you can't run away from your words, you can only retract them and apologize for them. tap dancing will not make them go away.
YOu are on record as wanting violence and civil unrest in Denver. That is profoundly unAmerican.

Nothing to apoloogize for

I am hoping for a Dem convention to agrap America attention, and show them for what they really are

retiredman
04-02-2008, 10:20 AM
Nothing to apoloogize for

I am hoping for a Dem convention to agrap America attention, and show them for what they really are

again...tap dancing will not change what you have already said.

unAmerican hack.

red states rule
04-02-2008, 10:23 AM
again...tap dancing will not change what you have already said.

unAmerican hack.

Onloy a liberal hack like you would have a hissy fit over what other liberals have planned for Denver

Then you blame others for what they want to do

retiredman
04-02-2008, 10:26 AM
Onloy a liberal hack like you would have a hissy fit over what other liberals have planned for Denver

Then you blame others for what they want to do

I have not hoped for violence or civil unrest in America. You have.

I am not having a hissy fit, I am merely pointing out the shame of your own sentiments.

red states rule
04-02-2008, 10:33 AM
I have not hoped for violence or civil unrest in America. You have.

I am not having a hissy fit, I am merely pointing out the shame of your own sentiments.

No you have only hoped people die. I am showing how desperate your side is getting and how they are about to eat each other alive in this election

I could not be more happier with Operation Chaos

retiredman
04-02-2008, 10:42 AM
No you have only hoped people die. I am showing how desperate your side is getting and how they are about to eat each other alive in this election

I could not be more happier with Operation Chaos

you can't run away.

hateful hack.:laugh2:

red states rule
04-02-2008, 12:27 PM
you can't run away.

hateful hack.:laugh2:

Who is running away? I am doing all I can to keep the uncivil war within your party going

retiredman
04-02-2008, 04:33 PM
Who is running away? I am doing all I can to keep the uncivil war within your party going

by hoping for violence and civil unrest?

how "American" of you! [/sarcasm off]

:fu:

red states rule
04-02-2008, 05:10 PM

Libs are going to be libs, and I am confident they will show their tolerance and affection to the world

actsnoblemartin
04-02-2008, 05:11 PM
between obama and clinton, i havent seen this much mud slinging since the last girls mud wrestling event

red states rule
04-02-2008, 05:13 PM
between obama and clinton, i havent seen this much mud slinging since the last girls mud wrestling event

Hillary has a scratching post on her bedroom dresser

Obama is casting black magic on her

Warm and fuzzy liberals are a sight to behold

actsnoblemartin
04-02-2008, 05:21 PM
I believe lieberman said, the democrats are hyper partisan.

I could never be a democrat, because of the hatred and contempt they have for people who dont agree with them.

and their thinking they are better then everyone

Hillary has a scratching post on her bedroom dresser

Obama is casting black magic on her

Warm and fuzzy liberals are a sight to behold

red states rule
04-02-2008, 05:23 PM
I believe lieberman said, the democrats are hyper partisan.

I could never be a democrat, because of the hatred and contempt they have for people who dont agree with them.

and their thinking they are better then everyone

Martin you could never be a Democrat

You would pass the mental test and be turned down

MFM on the other hand, scored a perfect zero and is in the Dem Hall of Shame

red states rule
04-04-2008, 04:37 AM

Things are not going well in Liberalville. DNC Chairmen Howie Dean McGovern is feeling the heat to stop the bleeding

Dean Facing Added Pressure to End Democratic Nomination Dispute

Democratic Party Chairman Howard Dean is under increasing pressure to bring an end to the contentious and drawn-out nomination battle, and some Democrats are questioning whether his modest approach so far has been effective.

With only eight state contests left to go and no candidate picked to challenge presumptive Republican nominee John McCain, several Democrats have called for Dean to step up his efforts to resolve the contest.

The prospect of a prolonged fight between Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, they fear, will hurt the party’s chances of recapturing the White House come November.

Of chief concern among party members is the question of how to seat delegations from Michigan and Florida at this summer’s Democratic National Convention in Denver. Those delegates were stripped after the two states scheduled early primaries in violation of party rules. Clinton repeatedly said a week ago that she’s willing to take this issue to the convention if it’s not resolved.

At Democratic Party headquarters Wednesday, Dean made an effort to smooth things over with Florida Democrats. After a closed-door meeting with Florida’s party chairwoman Karen Thurman and members of the state’s congressional delegation, Dean announced: “We believe we will absolutely seat the delegation from Florida at the convention. That is in everybody’s best interest. All of us are committed to making sure that happens.”

for the complete article

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/04/03/dean-facing-added-pressure-to-end-democratic-nomination-dispute/