PDA

View Full Version : OMG the Oscars are now officially "green"

Dilloduck
02-25-2007, 09:41 PM
I had to see this and now I wish I hadn't. Gore babbling at the Oscars about global warming ????????? :puke3:

Do these people have any idea how much energy they are using to pat themselves on the back ??????

:fu:

Gunny
02-25-2007, 09:44 PM
I had to see this and now I wish I hadn't. Gore babbling at the Oscars about global warming ????????? :puke3:

Do these people have any idea how much energy they are using to pat themselves on the back ??????

COme on, dillo, these awards are just goobers patting themselves on the back. Did you catch the fact the Dixie Chicks won best album of the year and some other such trash, in the country and western music genre when they can't even get on the air in country radio? If that doesn't comfirm it's a big group handjob I don't know what does.

Dilloduck
02-25-2007, 09:48 PM
COme on, dillo, these awards are just goobers patting themselves on the back. Did you catch the fact the Dixie Chicks won best album of the year and some other such trash, in the country and western music genre when they can't even get on the air in country radio? If that doesn't comfirm it's a big group handjob I don't know what does.

I thought maybe I'd get a laugh or two but this shits so sad. These supposedly intelligent people actually buy this crap. China has hit parts of the US with dumbass dust--I swear.

stephanie
02-25-2007, 09:49 PM
What's an Oscar???:cow:

My goofy girlfriend has what she thought was suppose to be a pot bellied pig..
Well that sucker now is about 15yrs, and weights 300lbs....
It lives in her HOUSE......I hate that pig..

His name is Oscar....

:lmao:

Gunny
02-25-2007, 09:57 PM
I thought maybe I'd get a laugh or two but this shits so sad. These supposedly intelligent people actually buy this crap. China has hit parts of the US with dumbass dust--I swear.

The people involved don't live in the real world with the rest of us, and their awards are just out and out political bullshit.

Dilloduck
02-25-2007, 10:01 PM
The people involved don't live in the real world with the rest of us, and their awards are just out and out political bullshit.

Guess so---I'm more naive than I thought :gives:

Hobbit
02-25-2007, 10:02 PM

Didn't you hear yet that the global warming community is handing out indulgences? They call them 'carbon credits.'

Gunny
02-25-2007, 10:03 PM
Guess so---I'm more naive than I thought :gives:

Naive? You mean because you expect movies and their associated employees to actually reward based on merit?

Hell of a concept, that.:laugh2:

manu1959
02-25-2007, 10:27 PM

how much fucking hot air is comming out of the kodak theatre tonight....

Gunny
02-25-2007, 10:29 PM
how much fucking hot air is comming out of the kodak theatre tonight....

Obviously enough to raise the global temperature 6 degrees.:cool:

02-25-2007, 10:31 PM
Didn't you hear yet that the global warming community is handing out indulgences? They call them 'carbon credits.'

You know, I never made that connection before, but that is exactly what they are doing isnt it?

Hobbit
02-25-2007, 10:39 PM
You know, I never made that connection before, but that is exactly what they are doing isnt it?

It's EXACTLY what they're doing. Just like the aristocracy of the middle ages, the global warming elites have established a system whereby they can 'sin' all they want, then buy their way out of Hell.

Dilloduck
02-25-2007, 10:42 PM
Naive? You mean because you expect movies and their associated employees to actually reward based on merit?

Hell of a concept, that.:laugh2:

That and I'm watching America being turned into a fantasy land right before my very eyes. And this bunch of pseudo-people want to control our government too ?? :fu:

Dilloduck
02-25-2007, 10:50 PM
ARGGGGGGGG

Gore wins it and claims global warming to be a MORAL ISSUE !!!!!!!!!

Abbey Marie
02-26-2007, 12:35 AM
ARGGGGGGGG

How'd you like Melissa Etheridge thanking her "wife"?

Dilloduck
02-26-2007, 06:26 AM
How'd you like Melissa Etheridge thanking her "wife"?

and kids ??? I thought it was great "stick it to the man moment". I hope she's more proud of being a lesbian than winning an Oscar for that piss poor song.

Nuc
02-26-2007, 08:02 AM
ARGGGGGGGG

What do you think it is? Economic? Religious?

Nuc
02-26-2007, 08:03 AM
and kids ??? I thought it was great "stick it to the man moment". I hope she's more proud of being a lesbian than winning an Oscar for that piss poor song.

Sounds like you're jealous. Hey she let David Crosby bone her to have that kid but she probably wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole.

Dilloduck
02-26-2007, 08:16 AM
Sounds like you're jealous. Hey she let David Crosby bone her to have that kid but she probably wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole.

lol oh ya--that's it. I'm dying to be with a lesbian who has Al Gore for a hero !
:lol: I partied with Crosby in Hawaii---hope he was in better shape for the conception. :cheers2:

Dilloduck
02-26-2007, 08:20 AM

I think it's a freaking joke. (and no--I'm not buying any carbon credits but I'd be glad to sell you all the ones I've saved over the years !!!) :lmao:

02-26-2007, 09:02 AM

It is religious for those environmentalist wackos.

Dilloduck
02-26-2007, 09:44 AM
It is religious for those environmentalist wackos.

and Gore is the high priest I guess. I guess he needs to stay outta politics cause of his "spirituality" then ? Pleeeeeeeeeeze ????

Hobbit
02-26-2007, 01:44 PM
and Gore is the high priest I guess. I guess he needs to stay outta politics cause of his "spirituality" then ? Pleeeeeeeeeeze ????

Gore is the Pope, and is protected by the infallability doctrine. The UN, an enemy to capitalism and always anxious to exaggerate (or just make up) the statistics involving the global warming scam, says the ocean will rise 17 inches. Gore says the ocean will rise 20 feet. The neophytes believe Al Gore. And did I mention indulgences?

Nuc
02-26-2007, 04:17 PM
lol oh ya--that's it. I'm dying to be with a lesbian who has Al Gore for a hero !
:lol: I partied with Crosby in Hawaii---hope he was in better shape for the conception. :cheers2:

I saw Crosby walking around in St. Peter's Square, Rome. He was looking a bit shaky.

02-26-2007, 05:49 PM

Some woman just called up Hannity and said this almost word for word... how weird...