PDA

View Full Version : Who's Behind

JohnDoe
04-01-2008, 08:59 AM
The Cheap Shots being thrown at Chelsea regarding Lewinsky....who's behind them...

The first one, I can let slide, but now that this has happened twice within a week....looks like it is a concerted effort to bring up Lewinsky by an opponent of Hillary's and not this supposed supporters only want to know what she thinks about her parents personal life...?

Cheap shots at the daughter.... I actually think she has done a fine job in not answering them. :D

jd

Dilloduck
04-01-2008, 09:01 AM
The Cheap Shots being thrown at Chelsea regarding Lewinsky....who's behind them...

The first one, I can let slide, but now that this has happened twice within a week....looks like it is a concerted effort to bring up Lewinsky by an opponent of Hillary's and not this supposed supporters only want to know what she thinks about her parents personal life...?

Cheap shots at the daughter.... I actually think she has done a fine job in not answering them. :D

jd

hell ya--a great politician in the making ! :laugh2:

JohnDoe
04-01-2008, 09:07 AM
hell ya--a great politician in the making ! :laugh2:

:laugh2::laugh2:

yahhhhh, I was thinking that too! lol

jd

Dilloduck
04-01-2008, 09:36 AM
:laugh2::laugh2:

yahhhhh, I was thinking that too! lol

jd

Well her own dad said if you can't handle tough questions , you shouldn't mess with politics.

JohnDoe
04-01-2008, 10:07 AM
Well her own dad said if you can't handle tough questions , you shouldn't mess with politics. so true....seems she'll do fine then...

Abbey Marie
04-01-2008, 10:28 AM
Isn't she around 27 years old? Not exactly a child anymore.

manu1959
04-01-2008, 10:33 AM
who is behind the questions.......the press.....

JohnDoe
04-01-2008, 10:40 AM
who is behind the questions.......the press.....

they planted the questions with these students?

Or because they keep covering it, students looking for 15 minutes of fame will continue to ask?

in other words, the media is making the circus?

jd

manu1959
04-01-2008, 10:42 AM
they planted the questions with these students?

Or because they keep covering it, students looking for 15 minutes of fame will continue to ask?

in other words, the media is making the circus?

jd

of course...it is your chance to be on tv and embarrass a public figure.....the real press does it all the time.....

JohnDoe
04-01-2008, 10:52 AM
of course...it is your chance to be on tv and embarrass a public figure.....the real press does it all the time.....

yeah, i think david gregory on msnbc just got an evening show of his own in the 6pm slot cuz of some of his 15 minutes of fame questions... of the w.h.press secretary....

Dilloduck
04-01-2008, 11:07 AM
so true....seems she'll do fine then...

Right --and she doesn't need to be protected like she is some poor innocent victim. Her dad sure wasn't thinking about her during the blow job years.

JohnDoe
04-01-2008, 11:19 AM
Right --and she doesn't need to be protected like she is some poor innocent victim. Her dad sure wasn't thinking about her during the blow job years.
yeah, an impressionable 15 year old.... years when you need a strong dad the most....he blew it, not just monica..... i'm certain chelsea was hurt back then, but she seems pretty together now! of course, emphasis on seems.

jd

Abbey Marie
04-01-2008, 11:23 AM
yeah, an impressionable 15 year old.... years when you need a strong dad the most....he blew it, not just monica..... i'm certain chelsea was hurt back then, but she seems pretty together now! of course, emphasis on seems.

jd

I cannot imagine what it would be like as a teenaged girl to know your father was doing these things. I could see it negatively affecting your relationships for decades. By many accounts, her mama was a screaming banshee in the White House years as well. I hope Chelsea had some stable relatives and friends to turn to!

Kathianne
04-01-2008, 11:43 AM
I cannot imagine what it would be like as a teenaged girl to know your father was doing these things. I could see it negatively affecting your relationships for decades. By many accounts, her mama was a screaming banshee in the White House years as well. I hope Chelsea had some stable relatives and friends to turn to!

Umm we've 'met the families' on both sides. :rolleyes: Poor thing.

red states rule
04-01-2008, 07:34 PM

jd

Hey JD, I thought of you and other Hillary supporters when I read this

Hillary Supporter Ed Rendell: Fox Has Done Fairest Job Covering Campaign
By Noel Sheppard | April 1, 2008 - 19:35 ET

Here's something you never hear from a Democrat: of all the cable networks, Fox News is doing the fairest job covering an issue.

Yet, that's exactly what Gov. Ed Rendell (D-Penn.), an outspoken Hillary Clinton supporter, said on "Fox & Friends" Monday.

I kid you not.

Speaking with host Steve Doocy, Rendell said the following (h/t TVNewser via NBer Thomas Stewart):

Well, I said that I think during this entire campaign coverage starting in Iowa and up to the present, Fox has done the fairest job, has remained the most objective of all the cable networks: you hate both of our candidates. No, I'm only kidding. But, you actually have done a very balanced job of reporting the news. And, you know, some of the other stations are just caught up with the, Senator Obama who's a great guy. But Senator Obama can do no wrong, and Senator Clinton can do no right.

Steve Doocy jokingly said, obviously making fun of Chris Matthews, "I just had a tingling in my leg when you were talking about that."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2008/04/01/hillary-supporter-ed-rendel-fox-has-done-fairest-job-covering-campaig

So much for the vast right wing conspiracy