PDA

View Full Version : vacation....

PostmodernProphet
04-01-2008, 01:28 PM
leaving tonight for a week in Clearwater, Florida....it may be that the motel will have access to the internet so I can post from time to time....meanwhile, don't pine away from lack of my wit.....

Kathianne
04-01-2008, 01:29 PM
leaving tonight for a week in Clearwater, Florida....it may be that the motel will have access to the internet so I can post from time to time....meanwhile, don't pine away from lack of my wit.....

Have fun!

I'm on Spring Break, going downtown to see Jersey Boys and out for dinner.

Abbey Marie
04-01-2008, 02:12 PM

Hey, wave to me! I'll be in Orlando starting Thursday. I'll be the exhausted looking redhead watching our daughter's marching band in Disney. :coffee:

Pale Rider
04-01-2008, 02:23 PM

Been to Clearwater many times. Awesome beaches. Check out the Sunshine Skyway bridge going down to St. Petersburg while you're there. Very cool.

Yurt
04-01-2008, 02:35 PM

enjoy