PDA

View Full Version : Olbermann Flops in Primetime

red states rule
04-01-2008, 05:23 PM
Seems the attempt to bring liberal hack Keith Oldermann to prime time turned out to be a dud

The failed sprotescaster turned liberal lapdog bombed on his first night in primetime

Let the smack talking begin: NBC ran a special one hour Countdown with Keith Olbermann and it pulled Quarterlife style numbers (3.37 million) and did even worse in the demo with a 0.5/2. I’d blame that on the basketball overrun except that a rerun of King of the Hill on Fox did about three times as well as KO in the demo. Even a rerun of America’s Next Top Model on the CW had a better 18-49 result than Olbermann. We know from our regular coverage that almost all of Olbermann’s (and O’Reilly’s too) viewers are over the age of 55 on cable, and it would seem NBC was doing their own little Katie Couric experiment to see if it could capture the youth using Keith Olbermann. The verdict is in: nope.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2008/03/31/nielsen-ratings-mar-30-cbs-and-abc-split-sunday/3126

5stringJeff
04-01-2008, 06:24 PM
Olbermann sucks ass. I'd rather watch Barbara Walters naked on a cold day.

red states rule
04-01-2008, 06:25 PM
Olbermann sucks ass. I'd rather watch Barbara Walters naked on a cold day.

Now that is desperate. Could be worse, they could have put Chris Matthews in prime time

hjmick
04-01-2008, 07:13 PM
Olbermann is an emotional, unstable hack. I hated him when did sports here locally, I hate him now. He's a fucking shill, the left's answer to Sean Hannity.

red states rule
04-01-2008, 07:15 PM
Olbermann is an emotional, unstable hack. I hated him when did sports here locally, I hate him now. He's a fucking shill, the left's answer to Sean Hannity.

Hannity is not shrill, He is a fair guy. I have heard him defend both Hillary and Obama over some things, and went after Pres Bush and Republicans on many issues

Keith is in a constant state of mouth frothing hysteria, and is carrying the water for the Dailu Kos kooks

hjmick
04-01-2008, 07:29 PM
Hannity is not shrill, He is a fair guy. I have heard him defend both Hillary and Obama over some things, and went after Pres Bush and Republicans on many issues

Keith is in a constant state of mouth frothing hysteria, and is carrying the water for the Dailu Kos kooks

Hannity is not shrill, but he does shill for the right. You are right, however, Olbermann is positively insane when it comes to all things Bush. He is a hate filled sack of pus.

red states rule
04-01-2008, 07:31 PM
Hannity is not shrill, but he does shill for the right. You are right, however, Olbermann is positively insane when it comes to all things Bush. He is a hate filled sack of pus.

I have Sean go after Republicans and Pres Bush many times. Like me, he was pissed over the insane spending, amnesty, Harriet Myers, objecting to the FBI searching Jefferson's office, the ports deal, and walking away from Ronald Reagan conservatism

I would not call that shrilling for the right