PDA

View Full Version : More Lies & Deception From The Man Of Change

red states rule
04-01-2008, 07:57 PM
Sen Ibama is getting caught up in his lies on many different issues. Now he is tangled up in a web regarding a survey he filled out when running for state office which revealed his liberal beliefs

One thing you count on with most liberals they do not want to admit they are liberals

Obama had greater role on liberal survey

During his first run for elected office, Barack Obama played a greater role than his aides now acknowledge in crafting liberal stands on gun control, the death penalty and abortion — positions that appear at odds with the more moderate image he has projected during his presidential campaign.

The evidence comes from an amended version of an Illinois voter group’s detailed questionnaire, filed under his name during his 1996 bid for a state Senate seat.

Late last year, in response to a Politico story about Obama’s answers to the original questionnaire, his aides said he “never saw or approved” the questionnaire.

They asserted the responses were filled out by a campaign aide who “unintentionally mischaracterize[d] his position.”

But a Politico examination determined that Obama was actually interviewed about the issues on the questionnaire by the liberal Chicago nonprofit group that issued it. And it found that Obama — the day after sitting for the interview — filed an amended version of the questionnaire, which appears to contain Obama’s own handwritten notes added to one answer.

for the complete article

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0308/9269.html

Yurt
04-01-2008, 08:54 PM
typical obama

red states rule
04-01-2008, 08:56 PM
typical obama

In time, it wil be typicall MFM defending, and lying for Obama

Lizabeth
04-01-2008, 08:57 PM
Are you really all that surprised?

red states rule
04-01-2008, 08:59 PM
Are you really all that surprised?

Not at all. This is standard operating procedure for the most liberal Senator in Senate

Lizabeth
04-01-2008, 09:01 PM
I feel it is just going to get worse - the candidates all around are pathetic.

red states rule
04-01-2008, 09:04 PM
I feel it is just going to get worse - the candidates all around are pathetic.

Hillary and Obama has more baggage then a cargo hold

Lizabeth
04-01-2008, 09:14 PM
You got that right - Hilary is a shrew in my opinion that cannot be trusted as far as you can throw her. Obama just scares the crap out of me. I believe we will not see the true Obama until after the election. I saw on snopes that his wife's Thesis is not going to be released until the day after the election. . . why? is it another "typical white person" analogy?

red states rule
04-01-2008, 09:18 PM
You got that right - Hilary is a shrew in my opinion that cannot be trusted as far as you can throw her. Obama just scares the crap out of me. I believe we will not see the true Obama until after the election. I saw on snopes that his wife's Thesis is not going to be released until the day after the election. . . why? is it another "typical white person" analogy?

They are both typical tax and spend liberals. They want over $2 trillion in new taxes, and over $800 billion in new spending

They want to increase the amount of womb to tomb handouts, and get as many people as possible on some government program

And the people who make America work (who get up and go to work everyday) wil see more of their moeny taken form them, and given to someone else

Lizabeth
04-01-2008, 09:31 PM
I wish people would get angry enough to really do something constructive. I had this conversation with two people today and at the end I find out that neither is a registered voter!!!

red states rule
04-01-2008, 09:36 PM
I wish people would get angry enough to really do something constructive. I had this conversation with two people today and at the end I find out that neither is a registered voter!!!

It is a long time before the election. The tax and spend plans of the Eems willl come out, and I hope people stand up and vote against more liberalism

Then Dems will whine how the elction was stolen, or how the voters did not understand the complex issues

In other words, the voters will to damn stupid to understand how miserable they were, and only the Dems could save them

04-02-2008, 02:17 PM
Stop the presses! A politician lied?

red states rule
04-02-2008, 02:33 PM
Stop the presses! A politician lied?

You would have a good reason to stop the presses if Obama told the truth

red states rule
04-02-2008, 05:48 PM
Is Chris Matthews in love?

Matthews to Obama: Are You 'Tough Enough' to 'Take the Heat' from 'Right Wing Radio?'
By Geoffrey Dickens | April 2, 2008 - 18:41 ET

Chris Matthews got Barack Obama one-on-one on Wednesday night as part of "Hardball's College Tour," but didn't admit to getting a "tingle," from the Illinois senator. However, Matthews did ask Obama questions mostly from the left like if he was "tough enough to take the heat," from "right wing radio," and warned him the "Republicans will bring [Jeremiah Wright] back."

http://www.newsbusters.org/