PDA

View Full Version : Hillary's deceit rampant even in her Watergate years in the 1970s

Little-Acorn
04-02-2008, 12:21 PM
Remember way back 30 years ago or more, when some Democrats had at least a little ethical conscience? Turns out Hillary was an exception to that rule, even back then.

She was truly a "New Democrat" back then... but not in the way she wanted us to believe.

And her subsequent lifetime of lies and deceit, leave little doubt that Hillary has changed since then.

----------------------------------

http://www.northstarwriters.com/dc163.htm

Watergate-Era Judiciary Chief of Staff: Hillary Clinton Fired For Lies, Unethical Behavior

by Dan Calabrese
March 31, 2008

(excerpts)
The now-retired general counsel and chief of staff of the House Judiciary Committee, who supervised Hillary when she worked on the Watergate investigation, says Hillary’s history of lies and unethical behavior goes back farther – and goes much deeper – than anyone realizes.

Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, supervised the work of 27-year-old Hillary Rodham on the committee.

When the investigation was over, Zeifman fired Hillary from the committee staff and refused to give her a letter of recommendation – one of only three people who earned that dubious distinction in Zeifman’s 17-year career.

“Because she was a liar,” Zeifman said in an interview last week. “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”

Zeifman said she was one of several individuals... who engaged in a seemingly implausible scheme to deny Richard Nixon the right to counsel during the investigation.

The actions of Hillary and her cohorts went directly against the judgment of top Democrats, up to and including then-House Majority Leader Tip O’Neill

Zeifman says Hillary wrote a fraudulent legal brief, and confiscated public documents to hide her deception.

The brief was so fraudulent and ridiculous, Zeifman believes Hillary would have been disbarred if she had submitted it to a judge.

(Full text of the article can be read at the above URL)

Little-Acorn
04-02-2008, 01:44 PM
As I recall, current Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-PRCA) has announced an intention to bring openness and honesty back to government.

Has Nancy spoken to Jerry Zeifman recently? :eek:

04-02-2008, 02:09 PM
Hillary lied... what a surprise.

Yurt
04-02-2008, 02:27 PM
i am a little surprised hillary's haters in the MSM haven't brought this up...

its disappointing how "disappointing" the remaining contenders are this year, both parties....

red states rule
04-02-2008, 02:40 PM
Hillary lied... what a surprise.

Hillary tells the truth? Break out a defibrillator

red states rule
04-02-2008, 02:41 PM
i am a little surprised hillary's haters in the MSM haven't brought this up...

its disappointing how "disappointing" the remaining contenders are this year, both parties....

I am more interested in how Hillary supporters like Lanny Davis wil try to spin this

Little-Acorn
04-02-2008, 02:46 PM
I am more interested in how Hillary supporters like Lanny Davis wil try to spin this

I'm not.

red states rule
04-02-2008, 02:55 PM
I'm not.

Hey, it can be better then going to a comedy club

One of the classic one liners from one of Bills' Kool Aid drinkers was "just because there was a stain on the dress does not mean they had sex"

Lanny can be just as funny