PDA

View Full Version : Freedom of speech, pass the word

actsnoblemartin
04-03-2008, 12:14 AM
http://newportcity.blogspot.com/2008/02/jyllands-posten-muhammad-cartoons.html

Psychoblues
04-23-2008, 09:05 PM
Care to exercise your freedom of speech, martin? Posting a link without content or comment is lazy and coward in my honest opinion.

actsnoblemartin
04-23-2008, 09:14 PM
europe must stand up against radical islam, as well as the rest of the world, yes including muslim countries and force islam to come into the 21st century.

sharia law is not and never will be acceptible

Care to exercise your freedom of speech, martin? Posting a link without content or comment is lazy and coward in my honest opinion.

Psychoblues
04-23-2008, 09:32 PM
Have you ever considered rice, cabbage, potatoes, maybe a few cattle or camels as opposed to guns, guts, and rabble rousing to promote and protect corporate interests, martin?

[QUOTE=actsnoblemartin;235483]europe must stand up against radical islam, as well as the rest of the world, yes including muslim countries and force islam to come into the 21st century.

sharia law is not and never will be acceptible[/QUOTE

I know, I really do know, martin. It's confusing, isn't it?

actsnoblemartin
04-23-2008, 09:34 PM
what are you talking about?

Have you ever considered rice, cabbage, potatoes, maybe a few cattle or camels as opposed to guns, guts, and rabble rousing to promote and protect corporate interests, martin?

[QUOTE=actsnoblemartin;235483]europe must stand up against radical islam, as well as the rest of the world, yes including muslim countries and force islam to come into the 21st century.

sharia law is not and never will be acceptible[/QUOTE

I know, I really do know, martin. It's confusing, isn't it?