PDA

View Full Version : Obama Listening To A Loser

red states rule
04-03-2008, 06:14 AM
First Obama learned from his racist mentor and Pastor

Now he wants to learn from Al Gore about the myth of global warming

Now if Obama wanted to learn how to blow and election, or how to use the internet from the man who invented it - I could understand that

Obama welcomes Gore's advice
By Christina Bellantoni
April 3, 2008

PITTSBURGH — Sen. Barack Obama's six-day Pennsylvania bus tour ended yesterday with news he'd chipped away at his rival's lead and a promise that Al Gore would be welcome to battle climate change in an Obama White House.

When asked by a voter if he'd give the former vice president a special global-warming Cabinet post, Mr. Obama didn't hesitate, noting that he talks often with Mr. Gore, a Nobel peace prize winner who remains neutral in the Democrats' nomination battle.

"I would," Mr. Obama said in Wallingford. "Al Gore will be at the table and play a central part in us figuring out how we solve this problem."

Mr. Gore, who lost the 2000 presidential race, is a favorite of Democrats for his environmental efforts but also is mocked by those who don't agree climate change is caused by human activity. He's refrained from backing either Mr. Obama or Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, even though Mr. Gore served as the No. 2 in her husband's administration.

chesswarsnow
04-03-2008, 08:01 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah, B.Hussein O. will lose, maybe he will beat *DaHiladbeast*.
2. But he can't get past McCain.
3. Good to see you posting more old buddy!
4. You were missed my friend!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

red states rule
04-03-2008, 08:06 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah, B.Hussein O. will lose, maybe he will beat *DaHiladbeast*.
2. But he can't get past McCain.
3. Good to see you posting more old buddy!
4. You were missed my friend!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes, I want Hillary to keep blooding up Obama. Keep the war and Operation Chaos going

Even Al can't save the Dems from the pending implosion

Back for a short period of time. I start weekly chemo tomorrow instead of bi-weekly

It will cut the time in half

Thanks James