PDA

View Full Version : Haditha: The Collapse of a Liberal Fiction

Hobbit
04-03-2008, 11:58 AM
It looks like this whole 'Haditha as the new My Lai' story has pretty much fallen through, and I don't hear any apologies from Murtha or the media, without whom these marines never would have spent a day in jail. Like Reagen says, "Where do I go to get my reputation back."

Haditha: The Collapse of a Liberal Fiction
By Michael Reagan

You'd hardly know it if you relied on the mainstream media, but the government's case against the Haditha Marines took another body blow last Friday that may be the beginning of the end for this whole sorry attempt to severely punish eight heroic United States Marines for doing what they are trained to do.

In a surprise development on the day Lance Cpl. Stephen Tatum's court martial was scheduled to begin, all charges against him were dropped without explanation.

Tatum, facing charges of reckless endangerment and aggravated assault that could have sent him to prison for 18 years, was the fifth Marine -- and the second of three enlisted men -- to be exonerated, leaving only one enlisted Marine still facing court martial.

http://www.townhall.com/Columnists/MichaelReagan/2008/04/02/haditha_the_collapse_of_a_liberal_fiction

red states rule
04-03-2008, 12:14 PM
What heartbreaking news for the left

I wonder if John "the troops killed in cold blood" Murtha will apologize
o the troops he smeared and slimed?

retiredman
04-03-2008, 12:59 PM
I do not agree with this "with no explanation" comment.... I have read where he has been given immunity in order to testify against Sgt Wuterich.

red states rule
04-03-2008, 02:11 PM
I do not agree with this "with no explanation" comment.... I have read where he has been given immunity in order to testify against Sgt Wuterich.

Newsflash........

John "they killed in cold blood" Murtha still has not issued an apology

actsnoblemartin
04-03-2008, 02:13 PM
liberal and fiction is like cereal and milk

It looks like this whole 'Haditha as the new My Lai' story has pretty much fallen through, and I don't hear any apologies from Murtha or the media, without whom these marines never would have spent a day in jail. Like Reagen says, "Where do I go to get my reputation back."

http://www.townhall.com/Columnists/MichaelReagan/2008/04/02/haditha_the_collapse_of_a_liberal_fiction

rppearso
04-03-2008, 02:55 PM
"liberalism is a mental disorder"

Michael Savage

This guy is awsome, you ought to listen to him on 650 news radio. The reason the liberals are getting so much credibility is because the republicans are not much better, they spend out of control and are a bunch of a**hole hardliners, neither side lives in reality.

red states rule
04-03-2008, 02:59 PM
"liberalism is a mental disorder"

Michael Savage

This guy is awsome, you ought to listen to him on 650 news radio. The reason the liberals are getting so much credibility is because the republicans are not much better, they spend out of control and are a bunch of a**hole hardliners, neither side lives in reality.

What credibility? Libs are nothing more then a bunch of kooks in a constant state of mouth frothing hysteria

actsnoblemartin
04-03-2008, 03:00 PM
now youre defaming zombies :laugh2:

What credibility? Libs are nothing more then a bunch of kooks in a constant state of mouth frothing hysteria

red states rule
04-03-2008, 03:04 PM
now youre defaming zombies :laugh2:

It is hard to tell them apart. Both walk around with a blank look on their face, and do what their masters tell them to do

actsnoblemartin
04-03-2008, 03:16 PM
except zombies dont have a......

:laugh2: wait sometimes i wonder if liberals have a brain :coffee:

It is hard to tell them apart. Both walk around with a blank look on their face, and do what their masters tell them to do

red states rule
04-03-2008, 03:31 PM
except zombies dont have a......

:laugh2: wait sometimes i wonder if liberals have a brain :coffee:

Only a colonopscopy can answer that question