PDA

View Full Version : Judge Judy Pwn3s Ebay SCAMMER :)

darin
02-26-2007, 10:06 AM
AWESOME!

http://thatvideosite.com/video/3996

The ClayTaurus
02-26-2007, 11:07 AM
AWESOME!

http://thatvideosite.com/video/3996That is fantastic.

Hobbit
02-26-2007, 12:51 PM
I nearly died laughing. Judge Judy totally owned that skank.

-Cp
02-26-2007, 02:13 PM
This is why you use PAYPAL!

darin
02-26-2007, 02:26 PM
This is why you use PAYPAL!

PAYPAL can blow...If you use paypal, pay w/ a credit card - NOT your bank account.

:D

-Cp
02-26-2007, 02:29 PM
PAYPAL can blow...If you use paypal, pay w/ a credit card - NOT your bank account.

:D

Never really had any problems with em'..

Nienna
02-26-2007, 02:58 PM
Her attitude was outrageous, and she got what she deserved. The only thing I didn't like was how Judge Judy insinuated that "making babies" in an unworthy occupation.

Hobbit
02-26-2007, 03:22 PM
Her attitude was outrageous, and she got what she deserved. The only thing I didn't like was how Judge Judy insinuated that "making babies" in an unworthy occupation.

I think the message was not that being a stay-at-home mom was bad, but rather that this woman wants more money (nothing wrong with that), but she'd rather stay at home and care for her children than work (again, nothing wrong with that). However, instead of picking one, she stayed at home to raise children and ran a scam in her spare time.

glockmail
02-26-2007, 03:22 PM
I like how she tore into the fat skank's husband. 'He sent you because he's a coward.' and 'How much money did he report to the IRS drywalling.' :laugh2:

Nienna
02-26-2007, 03:30 PM
I think the message was not that being a stay-at-home mom was bad, but rather that this woman wants more money (nothing wrong with that), but she'd rather stay at home and care for her children than work (again, nothing wrong with that). However, instead of picking one, she stayed at home to raise children and ran a scam in her spare time.

I understand, and I know there is a big difference between choosing to be a SAHM and choosing an unethical method of self-employment. I just didn't like how Judge Judy said repeatedly, "She likes to make babies," as if making babies was the crime instead of her dishonesty.

I totally agree with the ruling and that blond woman had such a defiant attitude... blech! And it was VERY gratifying the way JJ picked out the info about the weight of the phone. It's just that there truly is this stereotype of SAHMs being baby-making machines, lazy, uneducated, etc. That came through, even though this PARTICULAR SAHM probably deserved the rant.

darin
02-26-2007, 03:36 PM
I understand, and I know there is a big difference between choosing to be a SAHM and choosing an unethical method of self-employment. I just didn't like how Judge Judy said repeatedly, "She likes to make babies," as if making babies was the crime instead of her dishonesty.

I totally agree with the ruling and that blond woman had such a defiant attitude... blech! And it was VERY gratifying the way JJ picked out the info about the weight of the phone. It's just that there truly is this stereotype of SAHMs being baby-making machines, lazy, uneducated, etc. That came through, even though this PARTICULAR SAHM probably deserved the rant.

I think Judge Judy wasn't commenting on her 'having babies' so much as her saying the fat chick only wants to sit home and have sex.

Nienna
02-26-2007, 03:54 PM
I think Judge Judy wasn't commenting on her 'having babies' so much as her saying the fat chick only wants to sit home and have sex.

Could be... I AM a little sensitive on this subject. :)

The ClayTaurus
02-26-2007, 03:57 PM
I like how she said she didn't read the tax returns she signed. I'm sure the IRS will have fun with that.

Meanwhile... Shannon Davenport... :banana: :boobies:

Nienna
02-26-2007, 04:03 PM
I like how she said she didn't read the tax returns she signed. I'm sure the IRS will have fun with that.

Very scary, but I don't read my tax returns. So it could be. However, she should still be held liable for it if she signed it. Just glad I can trust MY husband. :)

darin
02-26-2007, 04:11 PM

OMG! I KNOW!! I was watching that thinking...dang...everyone should shut up and Let Shannon do something nice for the camera. :)

HOT!

trobinett
02-26-2007, 05:32 PM
The JUDGE, Judge Judy, kicking ass, and taking names.

$5000.00 LARGE, yea baby..............

darin
02-26-2007, 06:13 PM
The JUDGE, Judge Judy, kicking ass, and taking names.

$5000.00 LARGE, yea baby..............

I bet the Fat Lady STILL made money. If JJ is like The People's Court, both parties get paid to show up - the awards given are removed from that fund and paid to the winning party. The loser keeps what's left.

glockmail
02-26-2007, 06:53 PM
I bet the Fat Lady ..... What's the deal, man? I thought we had already established that she was The Fat Skank?! :cool:

The ClayTaurus
02-26-2007, 06:54 PM
I bet the Fat Lady STILL made money. If JJ is like The People's Court, both parties get paid to show up - the awards given are removed from that fund and paid to the winning party. The loser keeps what's left.Yup.