PDA

View Full Version : ‘Air America’ Host Randi Rhodes Suspended for Calling Clinton ‘F****** Whore’

stephanie
04-03-2008, 02:21 PM
this is your left wing love radio host...:laugh2:
http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=72723

the site had to post a warning..
Warning: Strong Language. "What a whore Geraldine Ferraro is! She's such a **** whore! ... Hillary is a big **** whore, too."

jimnyc
04-03-2008, 02:22 PM
No big deal, nobody listens to that shit station anyway.

actsnoblemartin
04-03-2008, 02:23 PM
smell that, its liberal tolerance.... yummy :laugh2:

Warning: Strong Language. "What a whore Geraldine Ferraro is! She's such a **** whore! ... Hillary is a big **** whore, too."

actsnoblemartin
04-03-2008, 02:23 PM
stop defaming shit :laugh2:

No big deal, nobody listens to that shit station anyway.

Hagbard Celine
04-03-2008, 02:27 PM
smell that, its liberal tolerance.... yummy :laugh2:

You mean it's not a Conservative pundit? *blink*blink*blink*

red states rule
04-03-2008, 02:27 PM

Well, what is the big deal. We are talking about Air America; so nobody heard it, and nobody should have been offended

actsnoblemartin
04-03-2008, 02:29 PM
ive listened to both sides of the political aisle.

Even savage or mark lavine, while mean at time, wouldnt call anyone a fucking whore.

In other words, when i tried liberal radio, it was all hate hate hate, like i was listening to a hitler youth rally, conservative radio, i was entertained, and most of it was very nice, and intellectual, with some meanness.

You mean it's not a Conservative pundit? *blink*blink*blink*

actsnoblemartin
04-03-2008, 02:30 PM
they have a large audience in indonesia, and afghan caves :laugh2:

Well, what is the big deal. We are talking about Air America; so nobody heard it, and nobody should have been offended

Hobbit
04-03-2008, 02:41 PM

I bet BOTH listeners were highly offended.

*whisper*Operation Chaos*whisper*

red states rule
04-03-2008, 02:42 PM
I bet BOTH listeners were highly offended.

*whisper*Operation Chaos*whisper*

When did their ratings double?

Hagbard Celine
04-03-2008, 02:44 PM
ive listened to both sides of the political aisle.

Even savage or mark lavine, while mean at time, wouldnt call anyone a fucking whore.

In other words, when i tried liberal radio, it was all hate hate hate, like i was listening to a hitler youth rally, conservative radio, i was entertained, and most of it was very nice, and intellectual, with some meanness.

Whatever man. You see and hear what you want to see and hear. They're ALL derisive, negative and dour, which is why I don't listen to any of them. One is not better than the other. It's all garbage. Between "nappy headed hoes," "f*cking b*tches" and Limbaugh's drug addled ramblings I don't know how any of them keep an audience. My only conclusion is that a lot of people just enjoy being angry and sour. Apparently there's an unhappy, angry, dour and sour market out there--I just hope it's not very big because that would be pretty sad.

red states rule
04-03-2008, 02:46 PM
Whatever man. You see and hear what you want to see and hear. They're ALL derisive, negative and dour, which is why I don't listen to any of them. One is not better than the other. It's all garbage.

Amazing. Libs say they never listen to conservative talk radioo - but they turn around and scream how hate filled their programs are

actsnoblemartin
04-03-2008, 02:48 PM
michael medved and dennis pragur, laura ingram, and many others are not.

And savage and lavine are atleast entertaining

You just wanna lump everything together, because everything is morally equivalent to you, and you dont wanna admit anything is worse then the other.

Whatever man. You see and hear what you want to see and hear. They're ALL derisive, negative and dour, which is why I don't listen to any of them. One is not better than the other. It's all garbage.

stephanie
04-03-2008, 02:48 PM
Amazing. Libs say they never listen to conservative talk radioo - but they turn around and scream how hate filled their programs are

no kidding...:coffee:

Hagbard Celine
04-03-2008, 02:49 PM

Maybe if the pundits and hosts weren't in the news every single week being racist and screaming about this or that we "libs" (I read non-talk radio listeners) wouldn't have anything to say. (shrug)

actsnoblemartin
04-03-2008, 02:51 PM
thats a load of crap.

libs call black republicans uncle toms, and any non-white republicans racist names, but if republicans say anything, its racist.

your party is the most racist by 10000%

Maybe if the pundits and hosts weren't in the news every single week being racist and screaming about this or that we "libs" (I read non-talk radio listeners) wouldn't have anything to say. (shrug)

stephanie
04-03-2008, 02:52 PM

Awwwwwwww....:rolleyes:

red states rule
04-03-2008, 02:52 PM

Please explain if you do not listen to them, how the hell do you know what they say?

actsnoblemartin
04-03-2008, 02:53 PM
definition of racism (according to libs) when a conservative talking

black... racist

reverent... racist

illegal... racist

liberal speech... reverend wright, rich white people, thats cool.

liberal speech... uncle tom

liberals judging racism is like child molesters judging child beauty pageants

Hagbard Celine
04-03-2008, 02:53 PM

You just wanna lump everything together, because everything is morally equivalent to you, and you dont wanna admit anything is worse then the other.

Maybe you're right. I'm no more "outraged" by someone being called a "b*tch" than I am when someone is called a "nappy-headed-ho." I think it's mostly just because I don't care and/or I think sitting around analyzing derogatory monikers to determine how high each one ranks on the offensive scale is an amazingly banal waste of time. (shrug) Guess that makes me a "lib." Boo hoo. :poke:

Hagbard Celine
04-03-2008, 02:55 PM
Please explain if you do not listen to them, how the hell do you know what they say?

You guys seem to be their biggest fans and I converse with you all on a daily basis don't I?

red states rule
04-03-2008, 02:57 PM
You guys seem to be their biggest fans and I converse with you all on a daily basis don't I?

So you do not listen. Sounds like you are repeating what the liberal smear sites tell you to say

What the Air America bimbo said is typuical, and is an example of why liberal talk radio (and the liberal cable networks) are a failure

actsnoblemartin
04-03-2008, 02:57 PM
im sorry, but what is your point.

the guy who said nappy headed ho, was just saying things, black people say all the time.

black culture = hypocritical

and by the way, he wasnt a conservative :coffee:

Maybe you're right. I'm no more "outraged" by someone being called a "b*tch" than I am when someone is called a "nappy-headed-ho." I think it's mostly just because I don't care and/or I think sitting around analyzing derogatory monikers to determine how high each one ranks on the offensive scale is an amazingly banal waste of time. (shrug) Guess that makes me a "lib." Boo hoo. :poke:

actsnoblemartin
04-03-2008, 02:58 PM
exactly :dance:

So you do not listen. Sounds like you are repeating what the liberal smear sites tell you to say

What the Air America bimbo said is typuical, and is an example of why liberal talk radio (and the liberal cable networks) are a failure

Hagbard Celine
04-03-2008, 02:58 PM
thats a load of crap.

libs call black republicans uncle toms, and any non-white republicans racist names, but if republicans say anything, its racist.

your party is the most racist by 10000%

I don't and I don't know anyone who does except you. I guess that's what you've gleamed from your apparent gross consumption of Conservative punditry.
Now I'd like to hear more about what you consider to be the "value" of listening to this negative crap on a daily basis and how it has improved you as a person.

stephanie
04-03-2008, 02:59 PM

what a bunch of high and mighty............crappola...:dance:

red states rule
04-03-2008, 03:02 PM
I don't and I don't know anyone who does except you. I guess that's what you've gleamed from your apparent gross consumption of Conservative punditry.
Now I'd like to hear more about what you consider to be the "value" of listening to this negative crap on a daily basis and how it has improved you as a person.

Yes, libs have never made any racist attacks on Gen Powell, Sec Rice, Justice Thomas, Micheal Steele, Lynn Swann, and other black conservatives

actsnoblemartin
04-03-2008, 03:02 PM
thats like saying, i never read your book, but i talked to people who read it.

actsnoblemartin
04-03-2008, 03:03 PM
exactly

libs they know whats best for everyone.

and blacks and other minorities cant do anything for themselves, because mom and mom or dad, government needs to do it for them :laugh2:

Yes, libs have never made any racist attacks on Gen Powell, Sec Rice, Justice Thomas, Micheal Steele, Lynn Swann, and other black conservatives

Hagbard Celine
04-03-2008, 03:04 PM

Like I said, I don't partake in any of this negative crap. I don't read these idiots' blogs. I don't listen to these idiots' radio shows. I don't really hold value in "opinion" media period. I've judged it all to be negative, derisive bullsh*t and not worth my time.

I'd say the reason "liberal" radio and cable shows have failed is because there isn't an audience for it. Conservatives may have the time and/or need to have their deranged views validated by like-minded kooks on a daily basis, but those of us on the opposite side of the spectrum enjoy having fun and living life instead of filling our heads with malignant vitreol.

Hagbard Celine
04-03-2008, 03:05 PM

Glad to see you're finally getting the gist. :coffee:

red states rule
04-03-2008, 03:06 PM
Like I said, I don't partake in any of this negative crap. I don't read these idiots' blogs. I don't listen to these idiots' radio shows. I don't really hold value in "opinion" media period. I've judged it all to be negative, derisive bullsh*t and not worth my time.

I'd say the reason "liberal" radio and cable shows have failed is because there isn't an audience for it. Conservatives may have the time and/or need to have their deranged views validated by like-minded kooks on a daily basis, but those of us on the opposite side of the spectrum enjoy having fun and living life instead of filling our heads with malignant vitreol.

Translation - stop hitting me all these facts. My pointy head is about to explode and I have ran out out duct tape

actsnoblemartin
04-03-2008, 03:09 PM
you mean americans dont wanna hear about how terrible their country is all the time? shocking, just shocking :coffee:

and the fact, he considers our views deranged just shows us how far liberal tolerance has come in 40+ years :laugh2:

Translation - stop hitting me all these facts. My pointy head is about to explode and I have ran out out duct tape

Hagbard Celine
04-03-2008, 03:09 PM

Not sure where you got that from. You as much as accused me of reading "lib smear sites" and I said flatly that "no" I don't.
I see talking about this with you realistically is going to be impossible since you seem to have your head so far up your ass that you can't even respond to straightforward posts coherently. (shrug) Your loss.

actsnoblemartin
04-03-2008, 03:12 PM
well calling us deranged, isnt gonna make us wanna talk to you :laugh2:

Not sure where you got that from. You as much as accused me of reading "lib smear sites" and I said flatly that "no" I don't.
I see talking about this with you realistically is going to be impossible since you seem to have your head so far up your ass that you can't even respond to straightforward posts coherently. (shrug) Your loss.

stephanie
04-03-2008, 03:15 PM
The DOUBLE STANDARD of the liberals is sooooooooooooooo noticeable...

If this had been Rush who had said this, they would be asking for him to be fired, a letter from Scary Reid and the Democrats would be on the way, and he would be getting death threats...

My my my...:poke:

hjmick
04-03-2008, 03:17 PM
Was she drunk...again?

actsnoblemartin
04-03-2008, 03:19 PM
maybe thats the reason bill cheated (she wasnt enough of a tiger in bed, ewwwwwwwwww)

The DOUBLE STANDARD of the liberals is sooooooooooooooo noticeable...

If this had been Rush who had said this, they would be asking for him to be fired, a letter from Scary Reid and the Democrats would be on the way, and he would be getting death threats...

My my my...:poke:

hjmick
04-03-2008, 03:37 PM
Real class act:

DfdhWi5MILo

actsnoblemartin
04-03-2008, 03:44 PM
if you take away a few letters you have it right

Real ass... fact:

DfdhWi5MILo

hjmick
04-03-2008, 03:45 PM
Ooops...Sorry Steph. I didn't realize you're link was to BreitbartTV. I came across this story earlier on another site. I didn't really pay attention to your first post.

actsnoblemartin
04-03-2008, 03:51 PM
some more class acts

video 1 <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8g3t4h4yNac&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8g3t4h4yNac&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

video 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PNdOXPePCY&feature=related

video 3 <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JEJtNDYJUpE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JEJtNDYJUpE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Real class act:

DfdhWi5MILo

Hagbard Celine
04-03-2008, 03:56 PM
I love how fanatically you focus in on the negative in everybody. You must have very low blood pressure.

red states rule
04-03-2008, 03:58 PM
I love how fanatically you focus in on the negative in everybody. You must have very low blood pressure.

So pointing out what libs say and do is a negative thing?

actsnoblemartin
04-03-2008, 03:58 PM
I didnt know you were a doctor.

But, actually humor lowers blood pressure.

Thanks for your concern :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
04-03-2008, 04:02 PM
not being a lib is a punishable offense, re-education camp for you

So pointing out what libs say and do is a negative thing?

red states rule
04-03-2008, 04:03 PM
not being a lib is a punishable offense, re-education camp for you

Na, just 3 hours of therapy each day Monday thru Friday

Noon to 3PM ET

It is free on over 500 radio stations

actsnoblemartin
04-03-2008, 04:04 PM
whats the name of that show?

Na, just 3 hours of therapy each day Monday thru Friday

Noon to 3PM ET

It is free on over 500 radio stations

red states rule
04-03-2008, 04:06 PM
whats the name of that show?

As if you didn't know

04-03-2008, 05:31 PM

wouldnt even qualify as libel if no one heard it... lol

04-03-2008, 05:33 PM
Whatever man. You see and hear what you want to see and hear. They're ALL derisive, negative and dour, which is why I don't listen to any of them. One is not better than the other. It's all garbage. Between "nappy headed hoes," "f*cking b*tches" and Limbaugh's drug addled ramblings I don't know how any of them keep an audience. My only conclusion is that a lot of people just enjoy being angry and sour. Apparently there's an unhappy, angry, dour and sour market out there--I just hope it's not very big because that would be pretty sad.

of course you don't understand how they keep an audience. you dont bother listening. Oh and Don Imus is a liberal shock jock. So dont pretend he is a conservative host.

04-03-2008, 05:34 PM

no he wants to lump everyone together because he is intellectually lazy and doesnt want to bother actually looking at and analyzing facts in order to make informed decisions. Anything contrary to his view point is immediately dismissed. Heck he doesnt even bother paying attention to the stuff he thinks supports his claims. Otherwise he would notice them disproving the assertions he is making with huge graphs at the top of websites.

04-03-2008, 05:38 PM

talking from experience?

red states rule
04-03-2008, 06:59 PM

Of course, if Barack Obama was reported to be involved with a pastor from his church of 20+ years who was a known race-baiter....that's different.

Oops, that's a fact!

Hagbard Celine
04-03-2008, 11:50 PM
I didnt know you were a doctor.

But, actually humor lowers blood pressure.

Thanks for your concern :laugh2:

You learn something new every day. :dance:

red states rule
04-04-2008, 04:07 AM
"Air America encourages strong opinions about public affairs but does not condone such abusive, ad hominem language by our Hosts," said chair Charlie Kireker. He means on powerful political figures that have a propensity to off the people they don't like. As long as it is a Republican its ok and doubly if it is Bush.

hjmick
04-10-2008, 12:02 PM
And Rhodes is toast. No longer on Air America, she is returning to KKGN San Francisco.

Hagbard Celine
04-10-2008, 12:08 PM
Just wondering, has anyone on Air America ever called Bush or any other Republican "b*tch, whore, slut, c*cksucker, son-of-a-b*tch, n*gger, sh*thead, sh*tbag, f*ckhead, f*cker, f*ggot, buttf*cker, sh*trag, smegma-face, fudgep*cker" or any other insult categorized as obscene on the air? If not then nothing that's ever been said about a Republican on Air America is worse than the one of record in the OP and is no more worse than anything said about Democrats and "libs" on Conservative talk radio. The offending dj has gotten what she deserved and your undignified rantings about the "superiority" of Conservative talk radio are unwarranted and are only serving to display your foolishness in a more grand fashion than is per the regular.

red states rule
04-10-2008, 12:11 PM
Just wondering, has anyone on Air America ever called Bush or any other Republican "b*tch, whore, slut, c*cksucker, son-of-a-b*tch, n*gger, sh*thead, sh*tbag, f*ckhead, f*cker" or any other insult categorized as obscene on the air? If not then nothing that's ever been said about a Republican on Air America is worse than this and is no more worse than anything said about Democrats and "libs" on Conservative talk radio.

Rhodes openly hoped terrorists would behead Pres Bush

She replied to his SS reform ideas with the sounds of shotgun blasts going off while yelling "That is our answer you little bastard"

Libs lie her are so warm and fuzzy

red states rule
04-10-2008, 12:11 PM
And Rhodes is toast. No longer on Air America, she is returning to KKGN San Francisco.

and Dead Air America is also toast

Hagbard Celine
04-10-2008, 12:15 PM
Rhodes openly hoped terrorists would behead Pres Bush

She replied to his SS reform ideas with the sounds of shotgun blasts going off while yelling "That is our answer you little bastard"

Libs lie her are so warm and fuzzy

I didn't say they were warm and fuzzy. What I did say is that they aren't "obscene." That's all that matters on the air man. If you aren't obscene, you can say whatever you want unless it's about black people :). In the case of Rhodes, she stepped over the line when she called Clinton a "f*cking whore" so she got fired.
What's there to "debate?"

red states rule
04-10-2008, 12:17 PM
I didn't say they were warm and fuzzy. What I did say is that they aren't "obscene." That's all that matters on the air man. If you aren't obscene, you can say whatever you want unless it's about black people :). In the case of Rhodes, she stepped over the line when she called Clinton a "f*cking whore" so she got fired.
What's there to "debate?"

Dead Air Amercia fires her calling Hillary a f*cking whore of the air

But does nothing when she hopes the President is murdered on the air

Liberal double standards are a sight to behold

Abbey Marie
04-10-2008, 12:21 PM
"Video is no longer available" :rolleyes:

Hagbard Celine
04-10-2008, 12:21 PM
Dead Air Amercia fires her calling Hillary a f*cking whore of the air

But does nothing when she hopes the President is murdered on the air

Liberal double standards are a sight to behold

Example 1 = Obscene language used.
Example 2 = No Obscene language used.

Can't make it any more clear than that.

red states rule
04-10-2008, 12:23 PM
Example 1 = Obscene language used.
Example 2 = No Obscene language used.

Can't make it any more clear than that.

Calling for the murder of the President is obscene

Unless of course the President is a Republican and the person calling for his death is a Democrat - then that is perfectly acceptable

Abbey Marie
04-10-2008, 12:25 PM

Unless of course the President is a Republican and the person calling for his death is a Democrat - then that is perfectly acceptable

She should be in prison.

red states rule
04-10-2008, 12:30 PM
She should be in prison.

Then we would have Holloywood celebs outside the prison screaming "Free Randi"

Hagbard Celine
04-10-2008, 12:38 PM

Sorry, but that's like your opinion man and society doesn't function according to what your opinion is. The law of the land says that dj's and everyone else has the right to free speech and to the free exchange of ideas except when it comes to language, which has been deemed "obscene" and/or they make specific, terroristic threats. That's why shockjocks can talk about what ever they want unless they use icky ol' dirty words to do it. You can say the country would be better off if the president were dead. You can even say I wish the president would die so that the country would be better off. You can even say "Hillary Clinton is an odious slattern who should die so that the country would be better off!" But you can't call her a "f*cking whore." At least not on-air. Society just doesn't put up with it.

Hagbard Celine
04-10-2008, 12:40 PM
She should be in prison.

If we lived in North Korea you'd be right. But we don't. Sorry.

red states rule
04-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Sorry, but that's like your opinion man and society doesn't function according to what your opinion is. The law of the land says that dj's and everyone else has the right to free speech and to the free exchange of ideas except when it comes to language, which has been deemed "obscene" and/or they make specific, terroristic threats. That's why shockjocks can talk about what ever they want unless they use icky ol' dirty words to do it. You can say the country would be better off if the president were dead. You can even say I wish the president would die so that the country would be better off. You can even say "Hillary Clinton is an odious slattern who should die so that the country would be better off!" But you can't call her a "f*cking whore." At least not on-air. Society just doesn't put up with it.

Does the name Imus mean anything to you? Libs defend liberal free speech, and you better watch out if you slip up and attack other libs or protected groups

Hagbard Celine
04-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Then we would have Holloywood celebs outside the prison screaming "Free Randi"

That's because putting her in prison would be a violation of her first amendment rights. (shrug) Sorry we have freedom of speech man.

Hagbard Celine
04-10-2008, 12:42 PM
Does the name Imus mean anything to you? Libs defend liberal free speech, and you better watch out if you slip up and attack other libs or protected groups

Using racial slurs is obscenity. Everyone except you agrees on that. It's not as if he was put in jail. He was fired because his employer didn't want to be associated with that kind of language. Do you really not understand that?

red states rule
04-10-2008, 12:44 PM
Using racial slurs is obscenity. Everyone except you agrees on that. It's not as if he was put in jail. He was fired because his employer didn't want to be associated with that kind of language. Do you really not understand that?

So racial slurs is grounds to be fired, but calling for the murder of the President is not?

Libs sure have a warped value system

Hagbard Celine
04-10-2008, 12:50 PM
So racial slurs is grounds to be fired, but calling for the murder of the President is not?

Libs sure have a warped value system

So Imus' employers are "libs" now? Not sure if I follow you. Finding reasonable grounds for termination of an employee is up to an employer man. It has nothing to do with "libs." Quit being such a tool.

And let's get real here. Nobody "called" for the murder of the president. She didn't issue orders over the air calling for her listeners to attempt an assassination. Give me a break. You're the biggest drama queen on this site man :laugh:

red states rule
04-10-2008, 04:53 PM
So Imus' employers are "libs" now? Not sure if I follow you. Finding reasonable grounds for termination of an employee is up to an employer man. It has nothing to do with "libs." Quit being such a tool.

And let's get real here. Nobody "called" for the murder of the president. She didn't issue orders over the air calling for her listeners to attempt an assassination. Give me a break. You're the biggest drama queen on this site man :laugh:

CBS stood by Imus until the liberal race baiters Jackson and Sharpon turned up the heat.

So calling for terrorists beheading Pres Bush is not calling for his murder?

You are so desperate to try and provide cover for a fellow liberal