PDA

View Full Version : Israeli terrorism caused 9/11 attacks

gabosaurus
04-03-2008, 10:30 PM
At least in the opinion of the Supreme Loony, David Duke.

http://www.davidduke.com/writings/howisraeliterror.shtml

Kathianne
04-03-2008, 10:34 PM
At least in the opinion of the Supreme Loony, David Duke.

http://www.davidduke.com/writings/howisraeliterror.shtml

Was there doubt that Israel was behind the 9/11 attacks? Seems to me that was a given. "tinfoil"

theHawk
04-03-2008, 11:25 PM
Well, there is little doubt that the crazy muzzies in the middle east think of the US as the partner in crime with Israel. And they blame the US for much of what Israel does.

I wouldn't say Israel "caused" the 9/11 attacks, but our relationship with Israel certainly does add fuel to the fire that burns in Jihadists' hearts.

And everything he said about the USS Liberty is true. Its a shame that we never admonished Israel for blantantly trying to provoke a war between the US and Egypt.

stang56k
05-02-2008, 10:21 PM
Actually, there were Israeli Mosad agents arrested on 9/11 for dressing Arabic cheering that the WTCs when down...

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fiveisraelis.html

This site has links to all the news sources...

:dance::dance::dance:

stang56k
05-02-2008, 10:22 PM
Well, there is little doubt that the crazy muzzies in the middle east think of the US as the partner in crime with Israel. And they blame the US for much of what Israel does.

I wouldn't say Israel "caused" the 9/11 attacks, but our relationship with Israel certainly does add fuel to the fire that burns in Jihadists' hearts.

And everything he said about the USS Liberty is true. Its a shame that we never admonished Israel for blantantly trying to provoke a war between the US and Egypt.

Dude, we told them to attack the liberty....Do some research please

Dilloduck
05-02-2008, 10:58 PM

Who are you referring to when you say "we" ?

FSUK
05-03-2008, 03:48 AM
OMG! How can anybody accuse the great, peace loving, compassionate, law abiding state of ISRAEL to engage in such terrorism.

Unbelievable!

The guy that started this thread- he can not be anti-semitic because he is not a muslim. Hence the lack of angry replies.

Gaffer
05-03-2008, 07:47 AM

You have a mouse in your pocket? Exaactly when did you tell the Israelis to attack the Liberty?

stang56k
05-03-2008, 11:07 AM
You have a mouse in your pocket? Exaactly when did you tell the Israelis to attack the Liberty?

Its called a false flag operation.. The US has used them in WWI WWII, Vietnam War, War on Terrorism to propel us in a state of war. Except when the Israelis were attacking the Liberty with our permission with the intent of blaming the sunk ship on the Arabs, they encountered a little problem. A Russia midget sub was lurking and watching the whole time so they had to abort mission.

stang56k
05-03-2008, 11:09 AM
OMG! How can anybody accuse the great, peace loving, compassionate, law abiding state of ISRAEL to engage in such terrorism.

Unbelievable!

The guy that started this thread- he can not be anti-semitic because he is not a muslim. Hence the lack of angry replies.

My ass...Tell that to the thousands of Palestinians that die every week due to Israels compassion.

Kathianne
05-03-2008, 11:12 AM
My ass...Tell that to the thousands of Palestinians that die every week due to Israels compassion.

:lol:

stang56k
05-03-2008, 12:00 PM
"I was never satisfied with the Israeli explanation. . . . Through diplomatic channels we refused to accept their explanations. I didn't believe them then, and I don't believe them to this day. The attack was outrageous "
-- US Secretary of State Dean Rusk

"...the board of inquiry (concluded) that the Israelis knew exactly what they were doing in attacking the Liberty."
-- CIA Director Richard Helms

"I can tell you for an absolute certainty (from intercepted communications) that the Israelis knew they were attacking an American ship."
-- NSA Deputy Director Oliver Kirby

"That the Liberty could have been mistaken for the Egyptian supply ship El Quseir is unbelievable"
-- Special Assistant to the President Clark Clifford, in his report to President Lyndon Johnson

http://ussliberty.wordpress.com/2008/03/12/one-hundred-twenty-seconds-from-nuclear-holocaust/

jimnyc
05-03-2008, 12:11 PM
Stang - I have edited your post down to what is allowed by copyright laws and left the link to the rest. I've asked you this once already, so please try and stay within the rules or risk having your posts deleted altogether.

stang56k
05-03-2008, 12:25 PM
Stang - I have edited your post down to what is allowed by copyright laws and left the link to the rest. I've asked you this once already, so please try and stay within the rules or risk having your posts deleted altogether.

Sorry, wasn't aware.

jimnyc
05-03-2008, 12:27 PM
Sorry, wasn't aware.

No problem, I figured you probably didn't know as you're fairly new here. Look up "Fair Use Act" - it allows you to copy a limited amount of text to republish for discussion, but copying entire articles is construed as copyright infringement, even with a link in place.

stang56k
05-03-2008, 12:34 PM
No problem, I figured you probably didn't know as you're fairly new here. Look up "Fair Use Act" - it allows you to copy a limited amount of text to republish for discussion, but copying entire articles is construed as copyright infringement, even with a link in place.

Cool, will do.

Dilloduck
05-03-2008, 04:26 PM
Its called a false flag operation.. The US has used them in WWI WWII, Vietnam War, War on Terrorism to propel us in a state of war. Except when the Israelis were attacking the Liberty with our permission with the intent of blaming the sunk ship on the Arabs, they encountered a little problem. A Russia midget sub was lurking and watching the whole time so they had to abort mission.

Are you Israeli ? Americans never asked the Israelis to attack the USS Liberty.

stang56k
05-03-2008, 04:32 PM
Are you Israeli ? Americans never asked the Israelis to attack the USS Liberty.

No, but I had multiple links and quotes posted saying the NSA had evidence we did.

Dilloduck
05-03-2008, 04:33 PM
No, but I had multiple links and quotes posted saying the NSA had evidence we did.

The quotes say Israel attacked the USS Liberty----there is nothing saying that the United States asked them to do it.

actsnoblemartin
05-03-2008, 05:41 PM
I would like to know, what would you like israel to do to achieve peace?

Sorry, wasn't aware.

actsnoblemartin
05-03-2008, 05:43 PM
so, if israel gives the palestinians a country, what do you expect to happen?

FSUK
05-03-2008, 05:51 PM

i was being SARCASTIC!!!!!!!! israel is the biggest terrorist state out there!

actsnoblemartin
05-03-2008, 05:58 PM
based on what critera?

I have a question for you.

If illegal aliens, were murdering americans in the name or mexico, and wanted death to america, and we then bombed terrorist strong holds, while unfortunently were high civilian populations because the terrorists like using the dead for publicity and to hide, would you call the u.s. terrorists.

by the way the u.s. has killed innocent civilians, even before israel was a re-born state in 1948, see 1945 hiroshima. is the u.s. terrorists?

the u.s. has killed innocent civilians in aghanistan, is the u.s. terrorists?

actsnoblemartin
05-03-2008, 05:59 PM
what do you believe israel should do to make peace?

what should israel do, when palestinian terrorists committ terrorist acts and then hide out among the large palestinian civilian populations?

FSUK
05-03-2008, 06:04 PM
yes, america does engage in state terrorism also at times. Israel engages in state terror on a daily basis, they conduct disproportionate killings and crimes against innocent men, women and children.

Also,you alien- USA scenario has no comparison. Israel has stolen land, they are sitting on land that they have no right to own.

END OF OCCUPATION=PEACE. its a simple equation. However, the israelis fail to comprehend that. Instead they seem to want to live a life facing terror and exhibiting terror.

Gaffer
05-03-2008, 06:56 PM
yes, america does engage in state terrorism also at times. Israel engages in state terror on a daily basis, they conduct disproportionate killings and crimes against innocent men, women and children.

Also,you alien- USA scenario has no comparison. Israel has stolen land, they are sitting on land that they have no right to own.

END OF OCCUPATION=PEACE. its a simple equation. However, the israelis fail to comprehend that. Instead they seem to want to live a life facing terror and exhibiting terror.

Please give examples of these so called terror attacks by the US and by Israel. Sorry, but just your saying it does not hold water here. The terror attacks that happen daily come from the pals not Israel.

So you think Israel should just let the pals slaughter them and then everything will be ok. Been studying your qoran? Haven't seen you here for a while.

actsnoblemartin
05-03-2008, 08:07 PM
can you provide any real proof that palestinians ever owned the land?

How would you go about proportionately killing terrorists?, and how do you proportinently kill those who use innocent civilians as human shields?

do you believe if every jew left the middle east, their would be world peace?

Sertes
05-05-2008, 11:24 AM
and how do you proportinently kill those who use innocent civilians as human shields?

Let's see if you stand by your beliefs or stand by truth wherever it may lead...

rXq57XK2L0A

Sertes
05-05-2008, 11:31 AM
maybe you though it was an isolated case

EOH77NOFq1o

truth will set you free, but before that it hurts

Gaffer
05-05-2008, 01:41 PM
Interesting video's but no background about what's going on. The guy being force to go from place to place might have info about where things are or any number of other reasons for the actions. It didn't appear they were worried about being shot at. Where did the guy come from, was he doing something and got caught or was he snatched of the street? Lots of facts missing from these propaganda video's.

The second video the vehicle was getting stones thrown at it. So they grabbed a couple of the guys and stood them in front so the others would stop throwing stones. Makes sense to me. They weren't being shot at. The rock throwing stopped.

Sertes
05-05-2008, 07:29 PM
Interesting video's but no background about what's going on. The guy being force to go from place to place might have info about where things are or any number of other reasons for the actions. It didn't appear they were worried about being shot at. Where did the guy come from, was he doing something and got caught or was he snatched of the street? Lots of facts missing from these propaganda video's.

The second video the vehicle was getting stones thrown at it. So they grabbed a couple of the guys and stood them in front so the others would stop throwing stones. Makes sense to me. They weren't being shot at. The rock throwing stopped.

Sure, ok, it's not like you're making excuses.

Thanks for your opinion

actsnoblemartin
05-05-2008, 08:29 PM
you want me to take minutes of my life i wont get back, to watch a propaganda film?

Why dont YOU, just tell me what your point is, and save us both some time

:laugh2:

Thanks for your opinion

Gaffer
05-05-2008, 08:37 PM

Thanks for your opinion

No excuses needed. The first one is a tightly edited video showing what the producer wants you to see. Snippits. And an interview with a girl who may or may not have been used as she said. The rest was opinions of the woman being interviewed who was calling for investigations. Great knee jerk propaganda but hardly proof of anything.

Go spend a couple of weeks in one of those Israeli border towns then come tell us about how peaceful the pals are.

Sertes
05-06-2008, 02:05 AM
No excuses needed. The first one is a tightly edited video showing what the producer wants you to see. Snippits. And an interview with a girl who may or may not have been used as she said. The rest was opinions of the woman being interviewed who was calling for investigations. Great knee jerk propaganda but hardly proof of anything.

Go spend a couple of weeks in one of those Israeli border towns then come tell us about how peaceful the pals are.

See, a person interested in truth wherever it may lead would have answered "if someone in IDF did something wrong or against the laws (even international laws) he must face court for it".
Instead your blind support for the side you choosen makes you kin to a religious, who has no need for reasoning as his faith settles everything.
I see it very often.
Truth is that war sucks any side you view. And in any occupation the people suffer the most.

Sertes
05-06-2008, 02:36 AM
you want me to take minutes of my life i wont get back, to watch a propaganda film?

Why dont YOU, just tell me what your point is, and save us both some time

:laugh2:

I'll do: the point is you're so afraid that the video will prove your position wrong that you run from it with the usual laugh, which becomes a nervous laugh, because this shows you're interested in hitting those who use human shield only as long as they're on the opposite side.

Gaffer
05-06-2008, 07:47 AM
See, a person interested in truth wherever it may lead would have answered "if someone in IDF did something wrong or against the laws (even international laws) he must face court for it".
Instead your blind support for the side you choosen makes you kin to a religious, who has no need for reasoning as his faith settles everything.
I see it very often.
Truth is that war sucks any side you view. And in any occupation the people suffer the most.

A person interested in the truth doesn't make judgments based on inconclusive evidence. There's not enough evidence in either film to draw any conclusion. Were the soldiers do an evil thing, or a practical thing? What was the motive of the person doing the filming?

Your throwing up religion to the wrong guy here numbnuts. I'm an atheist. I deal in facts, absolutes, practicality and common sense. All things an emotional nutjob like yourself can't comprehend. Your whole life revolves around emotion. From conspiracies to hatred.

gabosaurus
05-06-2008, 08:53 AM
I have to agree. :p

Was there doubt that Israel was behind the 9/11 attacks? Seems to me that was a given.

We should just shoot them all.

Sertes
05-06-2008, 08:53 AM
A person interested in the truth doesn't make judgments based on inconclusive evidence. There's not enough evidence in either film to draw any conclusion. Were the soldiers do an evil thing, or a practical thing? What was the motive of the person doing the filming?

Your throwing up religion to the wrong guy here numbnuts. I'm an atheist. I deal in facts, absolutes, practicality and common sense. All things an emotional nutjob like yourself can't comprehend. Your whole life revolves around emotion. From conspiracies to hatred.

Quite the opposite Gaffer, the moment you have a preconcept and defend it in spite of evidence, even evading it when it is hard evidence, then you're putting your faith before your reasoning.
You, among others, have the faith that everything Israeli do is right and justified, even if other israeli tell you otherwise.
It's the same approach that self styled US patriots have regarding the tortures in abu-ghraib done by people wearing US uniforms. They don't blame the act even if torture is the opposite of everything the US stands for, they cannot even make a distinction by saying "that particular US soldier did it wrong", instead they're building up all form of excuses... that's religion my dear. Which is a respectable point of view, but at least accept it.
"I belive they have right motives for doing that" is very different to saying "if they don't have the most right motives for doing that, they should be punished"

Gaffer
05-06-2008, 09:06 AM
Quite the opposite Gaffer, the moment you have a preconcept and defend it in spite of evidence, even evading it when it is hard evidence, then you're putting your faith before your reasoning.
You, among others, have the faith that everything Israeli do is right and justified, even if other israeli tell you otherwise.
It's the same approach that self styled US patriots have regarding the tortures in abu-ghraib done by people wearing US uniforms. They don't blame the act even if torture is the opposite of everything the US stands for, they cannot even make a distinction by saying "that particular US soldier did it wrong", instead they're building up all form of excuses... that's religion my dear. Which is a respectable point of view, but at least accept it.
"I belive they have right motives for doing that" is very different to saying "if they don't have the most right motives for doing that, they should be punished"

Your an emotional nutjob that hates Jews and America. You have not reasoning abilities and further discussion is useless.

Discussion terminated.

Sertes
05-06-2008, 09:08 AM
Your an emotional nutjob that hates Jews and America. You have not reasoning abilities and further discussion is useless.

Discussion terminated.

Farewell, you'll be missed, with your high standards in DEBATING.

jimnyc
05-06-2008, 11:00 AM
Farewell, you'll be missed, with your high standards in DEBATING.

You debate, you just never post anything factual, and then get pissy because we don't live in the same fantasy world as you.

Sertes
05-06-2008, 11:07 AM
You debate, you just never post anything factual, and then get pissy because we don't live in the same fantasy world as you.

Oh, I posted 2 video, and they're factual, do you have any comment?
If you have a problem with the codec needed to see them I can help.

manu1959
05-06-2008, 11:16 AM

if that is the case every country is sitting on land they have no right to own ....

manu1959
05-06-2008, 11:20 AM

they exist.....there is no proof that anything on them is true or real.....you know like the moon landing......

Sertes
05-06-2008, 11:24 AM
if that is the case every country is sitting on land they have no right to own ....

Yes, but this is happening NOW.
So question is, do the principles hold true even if those breaking them is "your side"?

jimnyc
05-06-2008, 11:30 AM

The only fact is that they are videos. What EXACTLY is transpiring is purely speculation at this point. But you live your whole life off of speculation and theory, so it doesn't surprise me that you see it as factual.

manu1959
05-06-2008, 11:32 AM
Yes, but this is happening NOW.
So question is, do the principles hold true even if those breaking them is "your side"?

france is still fighting wars in its colonies....india in theirs .... china in theirs....spain in theirs....

to the victor goes the spoils....you don't give land back.....the arabs lost the israelis....several times....tough shit....

historical precedence is if you can take the land and hold he land it is your land.....

Sertes
05-06-2008, 11:38 AM
The only fact is that they are videos. What EXACTLY is transpiring is purely speculation at this point. But you live your whole life off of speculation and theory, so it doesn't surprise me that you see it as factual.

Yes, they're only videos, and like some incluiding you pointed out, they could even be fakes.
But, let's assume for a minute they are true:

The question "how do you proportinently kill those who use innocent civilians as human shields?" asked by actsnoblemartin do still stand true?

Because it seems to me that even questioning IDF actions is seen as a taboo here. "Israeli right to harsh retribution" seems an unquestionable religion!

Look, I can make the same question for "US soldier torturer in Abu-ghraib", or "russian invader of afghanistan in the eighties", or "italian facist vs jews in WWII"... if you prefer.

manu1959
05-06-2008, 11:44 AM
Yes, they're only videos, and like some incluiding you pointed out, they could even be fakes.
But, let's assume for a minute they are true:

The question "how do you proportinently kill those who use innocent civilians as human shields?" asked by actsnoblemartin do still stand true?

Because it seems to me that even questioning IDF actions is seen as a taboo here. "Israeli right to harsh retribution" seems an unquestionable religion!

Look, I can make the same question for "US soldier torturer in Abu-ghraib", or "russian invader of afghanistan in the eighties", or "italian facist vs jews in WWII"... if you prefer.

if you are attacked you have the right to defend yourself......the arabs attacked the israel on day one and israle has bee fending them off ever since....

Sertes
05-06-2008, 11:54 AM
if you are attacked you have the right to defend yourself......the arabs attacked the israel on day one and israle has bee fending them off ever since....

Ok, so it takes into the "rightful defense" to use palestinian civilans as human shields. Right?