PDA

View Full Version : Absolut Vodka "gives away" CA, AZ, NM etc. to Mexico

Little-Acorn
04-04-2008, 11:07 AM
In case the anyone thought the corrupt whiners and demagogues who helped ruin the country of Mexico had given up their desire to move on to new territory.....

------------------------------

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=60642

Company 'gives away' Southwest to Mexico

Vodka ad shows 'Absolut world' in which California, Arizona, others secede

Posted: April 03, 2008
5:16 pm Eastern

A new ad for Absolut vodka reconfigures North America according to the aspirations of many Mexicans, who believe the U.S. Southwest was stolen and should be returned.

Over a redrawn map of the U.S., the ad by the Swedish Absolut Spirits Co. declares, "In an Absolut World," noted columnist and blogger Michelle Malkin.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/absolut.jpg

Major Hispanic civil rights groups in the U.S., such as the National Council of La Raza, are tied to movements advocating a "reconquista," or reconquest, of territory lost when Mexico signed the 1848 Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo at the end of the Mexican-American War.

Malkin points out the Mexico City-based firm that created the ad, Teran, says its philosophy is advocating "disruption" as a "tool for change" and "agent of growth." The firm encourages "overturning assumptions and prejudices that get in the way of imagining new possibilities and visionary ideas that help create a larger share of the future."

As WND reported in 2006, Rep. Charles Norwood, R-Ga., called on La Raza to renounce its support of the Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan – which sees "The Race" as part of an ethnic group that one day will reclaim Aztlan, the mythical birthplace of the Aztecs. In Chicano folklore, Aztlan includes California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and parts of Colorado and Texas.

In 2002, a prominent Chicano activist and University of California at Riverside professor, Armando Navarro, told WND he believed secession is inevitable if demographic and social trends continue.

"If in 50 years most of our people are subordinated, powerless, exploited and impoverished, then I will say to you that there are all kinds of possibilities for movements to develop like the ones that we've witnessed in the last few years all over the world, from Yugoslavia to Chechnya," Navarro said.

"A secessionist movement is not something that you can put away and say it is never going to happen in the United States," he contended. "Time and history change."

Navarro said one could argue "that while Mexico lost the war in 1848, it will probably win it in the 21st century, in terms of the numbers."

theHawk
04-04-2008, 11:22 AM
Please. The southwest has always been my home. Bring it on Mexicanos. :boom2:

mundame
04-04-2008, 11:33 AM
Shades of the Zimmerman Telegram.

The last time this happened -- the Germans were negotiating with Mexico to start a war with us and they would provide arms and help to reconquer those states and whatever others Mexico could get -- within a week after the Zimmerman Telegram hit the newspapers, the United States declared war on Germany, April 6, 1917.

I'd boycott Absolut, except we never buy it anyway.

DragonStryk72
04-04-2008, 11:35 AM
Oh screw that, the mexicans stole it from the native americans. you want to talk about a minority that got screwed, that's the one you need to look at. I used to be on a native american dance team, and I still haven't seen more than two in one place. If anyone got robbed, they get the right to bitch about it.

Yurt
04-04-2008, 04:59 PM
i absolutely won't purchase that vodka anymore....

Pale Rider
04-04-2008, 05:34 PM
Funny how none of these ads ever hit the lame stream media... it's like they want to help by keeping it hush, hush.

Gaffer
04-04-2008, 05:37 PM
He claims they will win by shear numbers. I have a news flash for him. The US troops were out numbered in every major battle fought with the Mexicans. And they always won. Mexico City was defended by 30,000 Mexican troops. The US stormed it with 10,000. Numbers mean nothing without quality.

Dilloduck
04-04-2008, 05:42 PM
He claims they will win by shear numbers. I have a news flash for him. The US troops were out numbered in every major battle fought with the Mexicans. And they always won. Mexico City was defended by 30,000 Mexican troops. The US stormed it with 10,000. Numbers mean nothing without quality.

I hope you're right but it looks to me like that could take Texas without firing a shot. Austin is exploding with em.

5stringJeff
04-04-2008, 06:23 PM
I don't think I've ever been more pissed off about an advertisement in my life. Here's the e-mail I just sent:

-----------
Mr. Moran,

Fuck you and fuck the horse you rode in on. As a Texan, I am not merely offended by your "Reconquista" advertisement. My blood is about to boil. I will absolutely (no pun intended) never buy your vodka again. In fact, I will make sure to print out a copy of your ludicrous ad, and show it to everyone I know, so they won't buy your vodka either. I am a damn proud Texan and proud that we fought for and won our independence from Mexico in 1836, and if it came to it again, I'd take up arms for my beloved state and shoot every damn Mexican that attempted to take Texas back. So take your reconquista map and shove it up your ass!

Sitarro
04-04-2008, 06:37 PM
I don't think I've ever been more pissed off about an advertisement in my life. Here's the e-mail I just sent:

-----------
Mr. Moran,

Fuck you and fuck the horse you rode in on. As a Texan, I am not merely offended by your "Reconquista" advertisement. My blood is about to boil. I will absolutely (no pun intended) never buy your vodka again. In fact, I will make sure to print out a copy of your ludicrous ad, and show it to everyone I know, so they won't buy your vodka either. I am a damn proud Texan and proud that we fought for and won our independence from Mexico in 1836, and if it came to it again, I'd take up arms for my beloved state and shoot every damn Mexican that attempted to take Texas back. So take your reconquista map and shove it up your ass!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

It is amazing to think that Absolut could believe this was a good idea. Let's see..... appeal to a country whose own liquor of choice is tequila that they can buy extremely cheap and yet most of the population can't afford it, or, alienate a much larger country of a much more affluent population that can actually afford to by your product. They are idiots! :salute:

Little-Acorn
04-04-2008, 07:26 PM

That's not what he meant.

There are around 15 million illegal aliens in the U.S. now. Thay can't vote, unless they cheat somehow, which isn't easy (well, in many polling places it isn't easy).

But their kids who were born here can, once they reach age 18. And if there's one thing the illegals are good at, it's having kids who were born here. And in about 20 years, even if we somehow seal the border tight tomorrow, there will be 2 or 3 times as many children of illegals, as there are illegals today. That's like 60 million, all nicely and LEGALLY registered to vote.

And after 18 years of indoctrination by mommy, daddy, LaRaza, watermark, and the rest of the worthless trash, do you think those kids will NOT vote to open the borders, officially this time? Add them to the Democrats who vote to give such "minorities" (by then a misnomer) every goodie they possibly can, and you'll have a clear majority voting to basically turn the United States into another Mexico.

It's called "voting with your dick". And it's happening, right now.

In case you don't believe what I said about the attitude of those illegal aliens, click here: http://www.little-acorn.com/Aztlan_Rising.wmv From the horse's mouth, as it were.

Hasta la vista, baby.

Yurt
04-04-2008, 09:09 PM

-----------
Mr. Moran,

this deserves a

:clap::clap:

Gaffer
04-04-2008, 09:18 PM

There are around 15 million illegal aliens in the U.S. now. Thay can't vote, unless they cheat somehow, which isn't easy (well, in many polling places it isn't easy).

But their kids who were born here can, once they reach age 18. And if there's one thing the illegals are good at, it's having kids who were born here. And in about 20 years, even if we somehow seal the border tight tomorrow, there will be 2 or 3 times as many children of illegals, as there are illegals today. That's like 60 million, all nicely and LEGALLY registered to vote.

And after 18 years of indoctrination by mommy, daddy, LaRaza, watermark, and the rest of the worthless trash, do you think those kids will NOT vote to open the borders, officially this time? Add them to the Democrats who vote to give such "minorities" (by then a misnomer) every goodie they possibly can, and you'll have a clear majority voting to basically turn the United States into another Mexico.

In case you don't believe what I said about the attitude of those illegal aliens, click here: http://www.little-acorn.com/Aztlan_Rising.wmv From the horse's mouth, as it were.

Hasta la vista, baby.

Yes very true. But he's talking about secession. A large prosperous portion of the country. Militarily they will lose. It will turn into the second war with Mexico.

Sitarro
04-04-2008, 09:38 PM

Hasta la vista, baby.

Pretty amazing video, we need to send it to McCain.

It has always amazed me how very naive minorities are, especially these idiot Mexicans. They think that if they could just get rid of the evil white man everything would remain the same except they would be in charge...... afraid not. You take the white people that run the infrastructure of California and provide the biggest chunk of the tax dollars out of the equation and you would have an extension of that shit hole country to the south in a very short time. It would end up looking like New York in "I AM Legend".

It would be the same if blacks were given a state, they have an entire continent to themselves and the only civilized area is the one country that was run by whites until recently.

If these idiots had any smarts at all they would keep there mouths shut and continue to live off their guilt ridden white liberal fools. Instead they are pissing off the ones that actually have the real money and we are getting very bored with giving them scholarships for life and being spat on. I am done with them all ......... at least the Asians don't whine all of the time and they make great food.

04-04-2008, 09:42 PM
id join your boycott, but i dont drink so i dont think theyd really care if i stopped drinking their vodka.

04-04-2008, 09:43 PM

Hasta la vista, baby.

Then it would be a good idea to seduce their women and make sure they have strong American fathers to teach them what it is to be an american.

retiredman
04-04-2008, 09:50 PM
I never let politics influence my choice of booze, but nonetheless, Ketel One is, IMHO, infinitely better than Absolut in any case.

Kathianne
04-05-2008, 04:21 AM
All owned by parent company:

1. Ricard
2. Ballantines Scotch
3. Chivas Regal
4. Kalhua
5. Malibu
6. Beefeater
7. Havana Club
8. Stolichnaya
9. John Jamesins