PDA

View Full Version : *SANCTUARY CITY*... Hell, San Fransisco Takes It To A New Level

Pale Rider
04-04-2008, 11:51 PM
City Reaches Out To Illegal Aliens

Apr 2, 2008 10:40 PM (1 day ago) by Joshua Sabatini, The Examiner

SAN FRANCISCO (Map, News) - San Francisco has launched an $83,000 advertisement campaign to inform The City’s estimated 40,000 immigrants who are not here legally that they can use city services without fear of punishment.

Mayor Gavin Newsom, along with Supervisor Tom Ammiano, held a news conference Wednesday to announce the public outreach effort, which is being funded with dollars from The City’s Public Health and Human Services Departments.

The campaign message, which promises “safe access to public services,” will be disseminated in brochures, print and radio ads, on bus shelters, billboards and in public-service announcements on cable television.

The campaign is needed to counter the “tremendous fear” in the immigrant community spawned by federal immigration law and enforcement raids, said Newsom, who added that he hoped it would “calm people’s fears,” and to prevent people from going “underground” and not reporting crimes, keeping their children from school or seeking routine health care.

Read the rest of story about Little Mexico here... (http://www.examiner.com/a-1317643~City_reaches_out_to_illegal_immigrants.htm l?cid=rss-San_Francisco)

manu1959
04-05-2008, 12:50 PM
what is kind of telling is all the comments are against what newsome is doing.....

Yurt
04-05-2008, 12:56 PM
that guy is a kook...isn't frisco having budget problems and isn't newsom cutting position and pay...but has money to spend on this ad 83K that pleads people to further drain city resources....

makes you want to knock on his head and ask if anyone is home

manu1959
04-05-2008, 01:29 PM
that guy is a kook...isn't frisco having budget problems and isn't newsom cutting position and pay...but has money to spend on this ad 83K that pleads people to further drain city resources....

makes you want to knock on his head and ask if anyone is home

yep sf is having budget issues same as most cities.....newsome fired everyone then hired a buch of new people at increased salaries.....

Yurt
04-05-2008, 01:35 PM
yep sf is having budget issues same as most cities.....newsome fired everyone then hired a buch of new people at increased salaries.....

he aint the sharpest tool in the shed is what you're saying :D

Pale Rider
04-05-2008, 07:34 PM

If there's major grumblings about what this baffoon is doing, then how does he get away with it? Why doesn't someone "protest?"

manu1959
04-05-2008, 09:28 PM
If there's major grumblings about what this baffoon is doing, then how does he get away with it? Why doesn't someone "protest?"

cons dont protest....

Little-Acorn
04-06-2008, 12:17 AM
A couple of DJs for the largest radio station in southern Calif (KFI) have started asking people to donate bus fares for illegal aliens from SoCal to San Francisco.

Hopefully we can fill about 10 buses per day.

A clear win-win situation! :D

Pale Rider
04-06-2008, 12:31 AM
A couple of DJs for the largest radio station in southern Calif (KFI) have started asking people to donate bus fares for illegal aliens from SoCal to San Francisco.

Hopefully we can fill about 10 buses per day.

A clear win-win situation! :D

Hmmm... not a bad idea... getting a bunch of them in one place would make it ease to check, detain and deport the illegals. But that's not what sanfran will do.

Federal funds should be cut off from these cities, and federal authorities should come in and do the job the locals won't. Then this mayor ought to be arrested for aiding and abetting criminals.

red states rule
04-07-2008, 05:30 AM
City Reaches Out To Illegal Aliens

Apr 2, 2008 10:40 PM (1 day ago) by Joshua Sabatini, The Examiner

SAN FRANCISCO (Map, News) - San Francisco has launched an $83,000 advertisement campaign to inform The City’s estimated 40,000 immigrants who are not here legally that they can use city services without fear of punishment.

Mayor Gavin Newsom, along with Supervisor Tom Ammiano, held a news conference Wednesday to announce the public outreach effort, which is being funded with dollars from The City’s Public Health and Human Services Departments.

The campaign message, which promises “safe access to public services,” will be disseminated in brochures, print and radio ads, on bus shelters, billboards and in public-service announcements on cable television.

The campaign is needed to counter the “tremendous fear” in the immigrant community spawned by federal immigration law and enforcement raids, said Newsom, who added that he hoped it would “calm people’s fears,” and to prevent people from going “underground” and not reporting crimes, keeping their children from school or seeking routine health care.

Read the rest of story about Little Mexico here... (http://www.examiner.com/a-1317643~City_reaches_out_to_illegal_immigrants.htm l?cid=rss-San_Francisco)

All Federal funding should be cut off at once

I wonder what Hillary, Obaba, and Mccain have to say about this

Pale Rider
04-07-2008, 04:23 PM
All Federal funding should be cut off at once

I wonder what Hillary, Obaba, and Mccain have to say about this

They probably "all" endorse it. Juan McCain is virtually no different than the dems when it comes to illegals. Just ask his hispanic outreach director, mister "mexico first" himself, juan hernandez.

I made up my mind last night... I will NOT vote for mccain. With all the talk of when is it going to be the right time to vote third party, I firmly believe that time is now.

red states rule
04-07-2008, 04:29 PM
They probably "all" endorse it. Juan McCain is virtually no different than the dems when it comes to illegals. Just ask his hispanic outreach director, mister "mexico first" himself, juan hernandez.

I made up my mind last night... I will NOT vote for mccain. With all the talk of when is it going to be the right time to vote third party, I firmly believe that time is now.

You are probably right PR. They all see them as a new untapped voting block

I would send the Federal marshalls in and arrest Mayor Nuisance