PDA

View Full Version : Hillary still pushing Florida and Michigan

jimnyc
04-05-2008, 04:58 PM
This twit actually signed a pledge not to campaign in either state. Obama and other candidates were taken off the primaries ballots. Now that she sees her hopes dwindling, the pathetic bitch is trying to force the votes to be counted. The time to have fought about this was BEFORE the decisions were made, not only when it is politically advantageous for her.

I think Obama's suggestion to split the delegates is fair with all things considered but Clinton's camp refuses to go along with that.

She is hurting the entire party by pushing this to the limits and if she does so all the way to the convention, the Dems will have her to blame for the hole she is digging them into.

She's a proven liar and will do just about anything to get what she wants. The fact that so many hundreds of thousands are voting for her is absolutely scary.

Kathianne
04-05-2008, 05:01 PM
This twit actually signed a pledge not to campaign in either state. Obama and other candidates were taken off the primaries ballots. Now that she sees her hopes dwindling, the pathetic bitch is trying to force the votes to be counted. The time to have fought about this was BEFORE the decisions were made, not only when it is politically advantageous for her.

I think Obama's suggestion to split the delegates is fair with all things considered but Clinton's camp refuses to go along with that.

She is hurting the entire party by pushing this to the limits and if she does so all the way to the convention, the Dems will have her to blame for the hole she is digging them into.

She's a proven liar and will do just about anything to get what she wants. The fact that so many hundreds of thousands are voting for her is absolutely scary.
Jim it is scary how many are for her. It's scary how many are willing to ignore the Wright flap, believing a sweet talker like BO, couldn't possibly be that prejudiced. It's scary how many will follow a Ron Paul, ignoring all they reject, pretending it's not there. Same with McCain, another that the 'believers' have to ignore his stands.

There's no one.

jimnyc
04-05-2008, 05:05 PM
Jim it is scary how many are for her. It's scary how many are willing to ignore the Wright flap, believing a sweet talker like BO, couldn't possibly be that prejudiced. It's scary how many will follow a Ron Paul, ignoring all they reject, pretending it's not there. Same with McCain, another that the 'believers' have to ignore his stands.

There's no one.

Although I think it's despicable, it's fine by me. The longer these two fling accusations at one another the better it is for McCain. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not a big fan of McCain, but I believe he's the lesser of the 3 evils and will obviously relent much more to the Republicans once in office.

I think the Dems will do something to have a nominee before the convention, but if Hillary pushes the issue and forces the superdelegates to make the decision, the Dem party will be in shambles.

DragonStryk72
04-05-2008, 08:40 PM
Although I think it's despicable, it's fine by me. The longer these two fling accusations at one another the better it is for McCain. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not a big fan of McCain, but I believe he's the lesser of the 3 evils and will obviously relent much more to the Republicans once in office.

I think the Dems will do something to have a nominee before the convention, but if Hillary pushes the issue and forces the superdelegates to make the decision, the Dem party will be in shambles.

Vote for Root man, one of his quotes is in my sig line, and you can go to his site to check out what he is for. You'll respect yourself better in the morning voting for him.

mundame
04-07-2008, 11:50 AM

The question is, do you want to be nice, or do you want to be president?

Would you protest so much if a man did this?

My guess is that youse guys want a woman to be "nice" --------- so a man will win the presidency.

I think it's a GREAT strategy, and I think she'll get the delegates from Florida and Michigan, too.

Why do you care, unless you are for Obama? If you are for McCain or Barr or Root, I would wonder why you would care.

glockmail
04-07-2008, 11:55 AM

Would you protest so much if a man did this? ..... Playing the sex card. Whouda thunk?

Dilloduck
04-07-2008, 11:57 AM
The question is, do you want to be nice, or do you want to be president?

Would you protest so much if a man did this?

My guess is that youse guys want a woman to be "nice" --------- so a man will win the presidency.

I think it's a GREAT strategy, and I think she'll get the delegates from Florida and Michigan, too.

Why do you care, unless you are for Obama? If you are for McCain or Barr or Root, I would wonder why you would care.

Probably because one of these two will be a presidential contender ? If I am undecided ,the behavior of all candidates would be of interest to me.

mundame
04-07-2008, 12:01 PM
Originally Posted by mundame http://www.debatepolicy.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=227536#post227536)

Would you protest so much if a man did this? .....

Playing the sex card. Whouda thunk?

It was a real question. I do think it annoys men more that Hillary plays hardball effectively because she's supposed to be "nice" because she's a woman. Do you think I'm wrong?

mundame
04-07-2008, 12:02 PM
Probably because one of these two will be a presidential contender ? If I am undecided ,the behavior of all candidates would be of interest to me.

Which do you want, Dilloduck ---- do you want a president to be nice, or do you want a president to be effective and get nominated and elected?

Personally, I'd rather have the latter.

Dilloduck
04-07-2008, 12:05 PM
Which do you want, Dilloduck ---- do you want a president to be nice, or do you want a president to be effective and get nominated and elected?

Personally, I'd rather have the latter.

I'd much rather have the latter but I never get to pick who runs and I disagree with your premise that men want Hiilary to act nice. Are you a femininst?

glockmail
04-07-2008, 12:06 PM
It was a real question. I do think it annoys men more that Hillary plays hardball effectively because she's supposed to be "nice" because she's a woman. Do you think I'm wrong? Yes I do. I don't see sex playing a role at all. Sorry to burst your sexist bubble.

mundame
04-07-2008, 12:14 PM
I'd much rather have the latter but I never get to pick who runs and I disagree with your premise that men want Hiilary to act nice. Are you a femininst?

Sure.

Hobbit
04-07-2008, 12:39 PM
It was a real question. I do think it annoys men more that Hillary plays hardball effectively because she's supposed to be "nice" because she's a woman. Do you think I'm wrong?

No, it's not because she's playing hardball. It's because she's playing dirty hardball. The political race is like football. Whoever has the ball (lead) gets creamed and everybody hits everybody else pretty hard. Hillary is doing the proverbial facemasking, clipping, and eye-poking, then 'diving' (we don't have a word for that in American football because we're not total wusses) whenever anybody touches her and playing on her 'female' sympathy. Not only is she trying to have it both ways with the whole 'woman' thing, but she's also cheating.

mundame
04-07-2008, 01:06 PM
No, it's not because she's playing hardball. It's because she's playing dirty hardball. The political race is like football. Whoever has the ball (lead) gets creamed and everybody hits everybody else pretty hard. Hillary is doing the proverbial facemasking, clipping, and eye-poking, then 'diving' (we don't have a word for that in American football because we're not total wusses) whenever anybody touches her and playing on her 'female' sympathy. Not only is she trying to have it both ways with the whole 'woman' thing, but she's also cheating.

Men use man stuff in politics; why can't women use woman stuff? I agree she is using some woman stuff.

Works for me.

And it works for a whole lot of women, women are going heavily for Clinton.

There are more of us, and more of us vote.

The Clintons have planned this all out mathematically, IMO, the gender approach AND the racial approach. There are more women, there are more whites. Play to them.

I love it.

But then, I do love effectiveness, within some reasonable limits.

Dilloduck
04-07-2008, 01:09 PM
Men use man stuff in politics; why can't women use woman stuff? I agree she is using some woman stuff.

Works for me.

And it works for a whole lot of women, women are going heavily for Clinton.

There are more of us, and more of us vote.

The Clintons have planned this all out mathematically, IMO, the gender approach AND the racial approach. There are more women, there are more whites. Play to them.

I love it.

But then, I do love effectiveness, within some reasonable limits.

Ahhhh it's evil to call her out when she uses a "male" tactic ?

mundame
04-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Ahhhh it's evil to call her out when she uses a "male" tactic ?

What "male" tactic would that be?

theHawk
04-07-2008, 01:23 PM
I certainly hope Michigan and Florida are counted in Clinton's favor. That way she really does have a chance to steal the nomination from BO.

Dilloduck
04-07-2008, 02:50 PM
What "male" tactic would that be?

Playing "hardball". Do you read your own posts ?