PDA

View Full Version : The Second Coming!

gabosaurus
04-06-2008, 11:45 AM
I am totally jazzed for Monday and Tuesday. Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band are appearing on my home turf in Anaheim. The greatest live act of the rock era. I am going with my dad on Monday and with my husband on Tuesday.
The girls in their summer clothes will be passing by! :)

Pale Rider
04-06-2008, 02:24 PM
I am totally jazzed for Monday and Tuesday. Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band are appearing on my home turf in Anaheim. The greatest live act of the rock era. I am going with my dad on Monday and with my husband on Tuesday.
The girls in their summer clothes will be passing by! :)

Never was a big Bruce fan, but have a good time Gab.

I just picked up the new Robert Plant/Alison Krauss CD, Raising Sand. Pretty good. They're coming to south Lake Tahoe in a few months. Thought I might go to that, if it isn't sold out already.

gabosaurus
04-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Thanks, Pale. :)
I love Springsteen because he stands for the positive values of life. He's done concerts for veteran's rights. He donated proceeds from his "Rising" albums to 9/11 victims. He speaks out for the average person and their concerns.
On his current tour, he encourages fans to come to shows with signs, to express what they want to hear. He sometimes audibles two or three songs a night that are not on the set list.
It's a concert that makes you feel good. It's music for the people.