PDA

View Full Version : I know y'all are gonna get mad, but i really believe this.

actsnoblemartin
04-06-2008, 08:28 PM
I really believe that there isnt one job americans cant or wont do, we had italian and german immigrants do the jobs before the border was opened up in 1947, and we have the power as a nation, to shut down all business that hire illegals.

Also, I believe that if we shot illegals and killed them, yes, shot and killed illegals attempting to enter our border illegally, they couldnt come into america and economicly rape us, commit crimes, and steal our country by not assimilating , not speaking english, and demanding citizenship. I always wonder if open border advocates, would let me break into their house, live their, and give me full rein, over their wallets.

I truly believe if we can rack up a 9 trillion dollar debt, and not care, spend trillions on iraq, and billions on senior entitlements, plus more billions on illegals, we could find a way, being that were a resourceful country to deport the twelve to twenty million illegals and their treasonous supporters.

Yurt
04-06-2008, 09:07 PM
dude, look at the forum you are in.....put in poliltics or something....

actsnoblemartin
04-06-2008, 09:11 PM
its been more then ten minutes, how am i supposed to move it, and besides, with all due respect, im talking about it in ethical terms

dude, look at the forum you are in.....put in poliltics or something....

Yurt
04-06-2008, 09:15 PM
LOOOOOOOOOL... the "gods" have moved it

actsnoblemartin
04-06-2008, 09:16 PM
I just hope the "gods" arent mad at me :laugh2:

LOOOOOOOOOL... the "gods" have moved it

gabosaurus
04-06-2008, 11:23 PM
I'm not mad at you. I just think you are an idiot.

actsnoblemartin
04-07-2008, 01:01 AM
fair enough, i dont really like you either :laugh2:

I'm not mad at you. I just think you are an idiot.

midcan5
04-07-2008, 06:26 PM
In a weird sense I agree with the first part, but I find Americans want many things that contradict your position. Americans want things cheap, they want lots of them, and corporations want to make lots of money. How do you do that and keep all satisfied, not easily. So who cleans homes and businesses, who does yard work? answer = illegals, why because otherwise these things become too expensive. How many shop in Wal-mart? How many buy foreign cars? How many buy bicycles made in the USA? hmm... It reminds me of other arguments that contain within them an internal contradiction that makes a solution very tough.