PDA

View Full Version : Based on my experiences over the last 16 years....

actsnoblemartin
04-07-2008, 01:13 AM
I have no respect for american women in general.

Before I say another word, I think there are some exceptional women out there, but their are always exceptions to the rule.

Furthermore, if their was a 40% chance i would die everytime i lost my house, I wouldnt leave (i.e. 40% of all marriages ending in divorce)

I have dealt with many american women, and im not gonna hold back my true feelings, or back down because y'all are gonna put me down or hate on me.

I have seem the vast majority of american women act and dress very promiscuously, be very demanding and controlling, mean, and with the obsession to look perfect, with make up, losing weight, even fake tits, it disgusts me.

Frankly, I will probably end up with a foreign woman.

And finally, I dont ask you to share my opinion, I am happy for you if you have a loving wife, but dont shit on me, just cause you dont like what i have to say.

I will respect your choice/opinions, if you respect mine

And lest you think this thread is only about me or my opinions, feel free to give me your opinions on american men and women, today, and before.

But please, do try and be civil, i know thats impossible for some of you (gabby, said1) lol

stephanie
04-07-2008, 01:50 AM
Didn't we just go through this a couple of months ago??

good grief....do we really need to keep hearing about this shit???

actsnoblemartin
04-07-2008, 02:53 AM
I feel like ive been holding back :laugh2:, im trying to discover who i am in terms of what i truly believe, and not back down even if everyone hates me for it.

Honestly, this is better then past threads on the subject.

Didn't we just go through this a couple of months ago??

good grief....do we really need to keep hearing about this shit???

stephanie
04-07-2008, 03:03 AM
I feel like ive been holding back :laugh2:, im trying to discover who i am in terms of what i truly believe, and not back down even if everyone hates me for it.

No it isn't.........this board is NOT ABOUT YOU...please..

actsnoblemartin
04-07-2008, 03:13 AM
You are being very hostile and i dont appreciate it.

I have the right to say whatever i want. And funny, how you didnt say a dam thing about my other posts EARLIER today, but now you start picking on me.

actsnoblemartin
04-07-2008, 03:19 AM
I tried to be nice about it, but im not gonna let you or anyone else dictate to me, what i can and cant post simply on whether you like it or not.

you dont like, fine. but dont be a dick about it.

I made it very clear, i welcomed opinions, its obvious you and some on this board, cant ever let go of a fucking grudge.

if you ask me, your the pathetic ones. :pee:

stephanie
04-07-2008, 03:21 AM
I tried to be nice about it, but im not gonna let you or anyone else dictate to me, what i can and cant post simply on whether you like it or not.

you dont like, fine. but dont be a dick about it.

I made it very clear, i welcomed opinions, its obvious you and some on this board, cant ever let go of a fucking grudge.

if you ask me, your the pathetic ones. :pee:

call a waaaaaaaaaaamulance..........
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/280nwib.gif

:laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
04-07-2008, 03:30 AM
well why dont you quit breaking my balls :laugh2:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DFYN8loUboA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DFYN8loUboA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

call a waaaaaaaaaaamulance..........
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/280nwib.gif

:laugh2:

mundame
04-07-2008, 11:34 AM

You've discovered you are homosexual, right? http://www.pagealumni.us/boards/style_emoticons/default/evil6.gif

MtnBiker
04-07-2008, 11:36 AM
This certianly is not a topic for US Political Discussion. Thread moved.

glockmail
04-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Furthermore, if their was a 40% chance i would die everytime i lost my house, I wouldnt leave (i.e. 40% of all marriages ending in divorce)....

You don't die if you lose your house, or get a divorce. I don't get your point.

dan
04-07-2008, 12:50 PM
Welcome back, Martin.:laugh2:

OCA
04-07-2008, 02:50 PM
This is the exact reason I rarely post anymore, for if I was to reply in this thread and the others like it and really say what I really want to say i'd be banned in a heartbeat.

Why the fuck Raymond is still here i'll never know, tha pattern of him always crying for attention is sad to watch and this thread is a desperate cry for attention.

OCA
04-07-2008, 02:54 PM
Frankly, I will probably end up with a foreign woman.

Ray i'll be honest, you are going to die a lonely pathetic man who has zero choice but to jerk off his whole life. I know tons of American and foriegn women and i'd bet my children's lives that not a single one would be willing to deal with your mood swings and desperate pleas for attention........not to mention your physical looks.

*sorry people, that one was just begging for a reply*

Hagbard Celine
04-07-2008, 03:29 PM
I have no respect for american women in general.

More for me (shrug)

westcoast
04-07-2008, 03:42 PM
What is the problem with Actsnoblemartin saying that the majority of american women are not for him and are bad? Its an opinion.

dan
04-07-2008, 03:46 PM
What is the problem with Actsnoblemartin saying that the majority of american women are not for him and are bad? Its an opinion.

And it's our opinion that he's crazy for thinking this way.

Really, everyone's just frustrated with Martin's mood swings. He posts something about hating all american women, then within 24 hours posts an apology. It's frustrating to those looking for genuine discussion and not attention-grabbing.

westcoast
04-07-2008, 03:56 PM

Really, everyone's just frustrated with Martin's mood swings. He posts something about hating all american women, then within 24 hours posts an apology. It's frustrating to those looking for genuine discussion and not attention-grabbing.

I know I just got here, but I have not seen any apology in the quote unquote 24 hours you talk of. Its a fucking board. Its not like you have to talk to him face to face. You have problem with what he says or is it just who he is? Is that how you debatepolicy. Is that how this board is run?

Pale Rider
04-07-2008, 04:12 PM
I know I just got here, but I have not seen any apology in the quote unquote 24 hours you talk of. Its a fucking board. Its not like you have to talk to him face to face. You have problem with what he says or is it just who he is? Is that how you debatepolicy. Is that how this board is run?

And it's not a cherries place to come in here tell people who have been together for YEARS how to act... sit back and learn a little about what goes on here before you get all upidy and start telling people how fucked up they are.

westcoast
04-07-2008, 04:31 PM
And it's not a cherries place to come in here tell people who have been together for YEARS how to act... sit back and learn a little about what goes on here before you get all upidy and start telling people how fucked up they are.

So because you are here longer than I, I should just shup up and not speak my opinion? Do you own this place?

And screw you for the neg rep. I said nothing negative.

Pale Rider
04-07-2008, 04:49 PM
So because you are here longer than I, I should just shup up and not speak my opinion? Do you own this place?

You're talking out your ass because you have no idea about who you are being judgemental of.

You earned the neg by being a dick. Don't like it, shove off asshole.

glockmail
04-07-2008, 04:53 PM

Personally I like Martin, as he reminds me a little of myself when I was young and stupid. Once he finds a good woman and gets in a nice, stable environment, belly full and ball empty, I'm sure he'll change his mind for good.

glockmail
04-07-2008, 04:56 PM

And screw you for the neg rep. I said nothing negative. You're lucky I didn't ding you for calling me gay in that other thread. But is was dumb and misinformed enough to be funny.

But fuck up again, and I'll remember that I owe you one. :poke:

westcoast
04-07-2008, 05:03 PM
You're lucky I didn't ding you for calling me gay in that other thread. But is was dumb and misinformed enough to be funny.

But fuck up again, and I'll remember that I owe you one. :poke:

Lucky? I did not call you gay? Stop your fantasies. I asked you a question.

OCA
04-07-2008, 05:09 PM

Hey West, Acts is retarded, no seriously he is retarded. Trust me, he'll be apologizing for something tonight, he's got mental health issues.

But thanks for telling us how it should be..............rookie.

actsnoblemartin
04-07-2008, 05:52 PM
but this post is not about hating them.

Its about my conclusions about most american women, and i even say, those who have american wives,and its worked out, good for you, im not gonna take a dump on your joy.

I think you and fellow board members, need to not hold a grudge.

actsnoblemartin
04-07-2008, 05:55 PM
Thanks Hitler :laugh2:

I guess all the us people with physical and mental disabilities should just be killed, because were not convient enough for you

I mean oca, you call me a retard, but if you took as much energy looking up what asburgers is, and what mental retardation is. You would not be so intellectually dishonest.

Making false statements about someone just shows you cant have a real debate, and youre insecure about yourself that you need to put people down

look it up, aspburgers, ocd, anxiety, none of them have anything to do with i.q., infact people with aspburgers have very high i.q.s.

Atleast be honest about it, or youre just a liar.

Hey West, Acts is retarded, no seriously he is retarded. Trust me, he'll be apologizing for something tonight, he's got mental health issues.

But thanks for telling us how it should be..............rookie.

OCA
04-07-2008, 05:56 PM

Its about my conclusions about most american women, and i even say, those who have american wives,and its worked out, good for you, im not gonna take a dump on your joy.

In other words "don't pass judgement on my opinion".

lol

actsnoblemartin
04-07-2008, 06:00 PM
nice try.

No, my opinion is simply an opinion, no more no less

You know you were calling me a retard, and not saying gosh martin, thats a retarded opinion.

Atleast be honest about it.

I'd say most of my opinions are right on, some might be perceived as extreme, but i dont think my opinions are as bad as you might think. You just dont like me, cry me a river :lame2:

In other words "don't pass judgement on my opinion".

lol

OCA
04-07-2008, 06:01 PM

I guess all the us people with physical and mental disabilities should just be killed, because were not convient enough for you

I mean oca, you call me a retard, but if you took as much energy looking up what asburgers is, and what mental retardation is. You would not be so intellectually dishonest.

Making false statements about someone just shows you cant have a real debate, and youre insecure about yourself that you need to put people down

look it up, aspburgers, ocd, anxiety, none of them have anything to do with i.q., infact people with aspburgers have very high i.q.s.

But thats not true because obviously if we judge by your posts here you have a very low iq.

Aspbergers is a form of autism and autism is in and of itself a form of mental retardation(don't argue with me, my brother-in-law is full blown autistic) so you are in fact mentally reatarded.

And the insecure crap is psychobabble and more proof of your reatardation, i'm the most secure and self-confident person I know, is positively oozes from me and chicks dig it.

I have been as intellectually honest with you about this as anything, its up to you to run with it.

OCA
04-07-2008, 06:03 PM
I'd say most of my opinions are right on,

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Shall we take a poll on that Ray? Or would you like me to direct you to that poll where the majority already thinks your posts are retarded?

dan
04-07-2008, 06:07 PM

Yeah.... you're definitely going to last long here. You're right, it's a fucking board, stop trying to show everyone how big your dick is because nobody gives a fuck.:fu:

dan
04-07-2008, 06:09 PM

It's cool, Martin, it's just that you make these posts, and then people say "okay, that's fine" and then the next day you say "forget what I said, I'm changing today". It's just frustrating, is all. No grudges held on my end, though.:cheers2:

actsnoblemartin
04-07-2008, 06:26 PM
thanks for the feedback, i'll try and be more consistent.

It's cool, Martin, it's just that you make these posts, and then people say "okay, that's fine" and then the next day you say "forget what I said, I'm changing today". It's just frustrating, is all. No grudges held on my end, though.:cheers2:

retiredman
04-07-2008, 06:53 PM
the only thing consistent about you is your moronic inconsistency.

dan
04-07-2008, 07:36 PM

Dear Kettle,

You're black.

Sincerely,

Pot

5stringJeff
04-07-2008, 07:39 PM
Moved... again.

actsnoblemartin
04-07-2008, 08:02 PM
coming from you thats a compliment :laugh2:

I know if i make you angry, ive done my job :dance:

retiredman
04-07-2008, 08:19 PM
coming from you thats a compliment :laugh2:

I know if i make you angry, ive done my job :dance:

you don't make me ANGRY.... just amused

glockmail
04-07-2008, 08:55 PM
Lucky? I did not call you gay? Stop your fantasies. I asked you a question. Asking me if I'm gay is like asking a Democrat if he's for freedom.

glockmail
04-07-2008, 08:56 PM

So wahts an ass burger?

actsnoblemartin
04-07-2008, 08:56 PM
then i still did my job :laugh2:

I am goofy, and like amusing people so there.

I only value certain peoples opinions on this board mate, and your opinion of me, doesnt make me lose any sleep at night

have a nice day anyway maineman :cheers2:

you don't make me ANGRY.... just amused

retiredman
04-07-2008, 11:02 PM
then i still did my job :laugh2:

I am goofy, and like amusing people so there.

I only value certain peoples opinions on this board mate, and your opinion of me, doesnt make me lose any sleep at night

have a nice day anyway maineman :cheers2:

I'll have a great night.... Knowing that, unlike you, I will wake up tomorrow morning playing from a full deck.

glockmail
04-08-2008, 05:39 AM
No doubt hungover as well.

westcoast
04-08-2008, 02:27 PM
You're talking out your ass because you have no idea about who you are being judgemental of.

You earned the neg by being a dick. Don't like it, shove off asshole.

What a nice guy. :fu:

Abbey Marie
04-08-2008, 02:31 PM

Your posts haven't exactly been the picture of etiquette and grace. :poke:

glockmail
04-08-2008, 03:22 PM
Playing victim when bested. Whouda thunk?

OCA
04-08-2008, 04:54 PM
I'll have a great night.... Knowing that, unlike you, I will wake up tomorrow morning playing from a full deck.

Ok gotta admit that was funny as hell!:laugh2:

And completely appropriate knowing that Raymond's brain is as stunted as the height of Verne Troyer.

Said1
04-08-2008, 05:27 PM

What's the problem with replying with an opinion of his opinion? And besides, he's already stated he thinks they're whores, cheap, sluts etc. He just stated it a bit nicer THIS time. And yes, I do have a problem with him and his useless opins which he posts repeatedly. You want to defend his right to be a creep, be my guest - although this forum is NOT about being nice.

Kathianne
04-08-2008, 05:38 PM
But thats not true because obviously if we judge by your posts here you have a very low iq.

Aspbergers is a form of autism and autism is in and of itself a form of mental retardation(don't argue with me, my brother-in-law is full blown autistic) so you are in fact mentally reatarded.

And the insecure crap is psychobabble and more proof of your reatardation, i'm the most secure and self-confident person I know, is positively oozes from me and chicks dig it.

I have been as intellectually honest with you about this as anything, its up to you to run with it.

Not exactly:

http://myweb.lmu.edu/jdevine/AS/AS&Aut.html

...Having noted there is disagreement over whether Asperger's should be a separate diagnosis from autism, we will attempt to illustrate the current distinctions made by the DSM-IV. Both autism and Asperger's are defined in the DSM-IV as Pervasive Developmental Disorders. This means there are commonalities between the two, namely impairments in social interaction, communication, and range of interests and activities. Differences exist primarily in the degree of impairment. For example, while an individual with autism may experience a delay in, or total lack of speech, an individual with Asperger's can not possess a "clinically significant general delay" in language. An individual with Asperger's may however, experience difficulty in understanding spoken language - particularly in terms of irony, humor, or other abstractions.

A second distinction made by the DSM-IV concerns cognitive ability. While some individuals with autism experience mental retardation, by definition a person with Asperger's can not possess a "clinically significant" cognitive delay. This is not to imply that all individuals with autism also have mental retardation. Some do and some do not, but a person with Asperger's possesses an average to above average intelligence...

OCA
04-08-2008, 06:17 PM
Not exactly:

http://myweb.lmu.edu/jdevine/AS/AS&Aut.html

So explain Ray's erratic behavior and the popular opinion that his persona here is retarded.

The point is is that he is not normal like the rest of us, and I don't buy the intelligence bit because intelligent people don't disparage women every chance they get and post innane video clip after video clip, that shows lack of intelligence.

Also intelligent people aren't mysogynistic pornographers for the most part either. I stand by my assertion that he's retarded.

Kathianne
04-08-2008, 06:20 PM
So explain Ray's erratic behavior and the popular opinion that his persona here is retarded.

The point is is that he is not normal like the rest of us, and I don't by the intelligence bit because intelligent people don't disparage women every chance they get and post innane video clip after video clip, that shows lack of intelligence.

Also intelligent people aren't mysogynistic pornographers for the most part either. I stand by my assertion that he's retarded.

I can't disagree with how you describe his posting. However, to the gist of 'intelligent' vs. 'correct', William Joyce is very intelligent and not in the least erratic in how he posts. Yet he takes a position that few of his education or intelligence would, making him something of an enigma to me.

OCA
04-08-2008, 06:27 PM
I can't disagree with how you describe his posting. However, to the gist of 'intelligent' vs. 'correct', William Joyce is very intelligent and not in the least erratic in how he posts. Yet he takes a position that few of his education or intelligence would, making him something of an enigma to me.

Difference between Willie and Ray: Willie can actually form a thought and hold it together throughout a post and thread(no matter how reprehensible you may find the thought), Ray on the other hand is all over the place and even on subjects that I agree with him on he often ends up doing more harm that good with his jumbled messes, incessant babbling and sudden bouts of Tourettes syndrome.

Kathianne
04-08-2008, 06:34 PM
Difference between Willie and Ray: Willie can actually form a thought and hold it together throughout a post and thread(no matter how reprehensible you may find the thought), Ray on the other hand is all over the place and even on subjects that I agree with him on he often ends up doing more harm that good with his jumbled messes, incessant babbling and sudden bouts of Tourettes syndrome.

Again, I'm not disagreeing with what you are saying. Acts posts go from reasonable to rants in the blink of an eye, while William's always stay steady. What does tie them is Act's weird take on women and William's weird take on minorities, yet both I see as intelligent, (to be clear, not their positions but the posters' intelligence). Difference? William does not have Asperger's or any of the other severe problems Acts seems to suffer from.

Having worked with a few kids that have Act's problem(s), I think he's telling the truth, but not getting all the help he needs.

Abbey Marie
04-09-2008, 11:13 AM

The point is is that he is not normal like the rest of us, and I don't buy the intelligence bit because intelligent people don't disparage women every chance they get and post innane video clip after video clip, that shows lack of intelligence.

In my opinion, intelligence and the ability to make social calls/judgment are not the same. Ditto for erratic behavior/mood swings. One can be intelligent, yet not fit well into social norms. Grad schools always have their share of odd ball intelligent people. I'm just sayin'.

DragonStryk72
04-09-2008, 11:57 AM
You are being very hostile and i dont appreciate it.

I have the right to say whatever i want. And funny, how you didnt say a dam thing about my other posts EARLIER today, but now you start picking on me.

Yes, Acts, and you have the right to be bawled out for those opinions, you ask for respect, but your thread is posted to say you have none. there is no way you are not getting kicked in the balls on this one.

chesswarsnow
04-10-2008, 09:15 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I think some Internet Bully's should keep their freakin mouths shut about other people heads.
2. No one freakin asked you!
3. And if you think your kinda cool in diagnosing other people so called head problems, your not!
4. I think people who do such in debate sites are lowly scum of the Internet.
5. I wouldn't scrap crap off my boot into some of your faces.
6. It would be way to clean.
7. Just wanted to throw in my two cents worth.
8. Carry on!
9. I also think people who offer their opinions about others heads, should be held accountable, and can be sued, for wrongful diagnoses.
10. If the boot chips fit, eat em!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
04-10-2008, 09:34 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I think some Internet Bully's should keep their freakin mouths shut about other people heads.
2. No one freakin asked you!
3. And if you think your kinda cool in diagnosing other people so called head problems, your not!
4. I think people who do such in debate sites are lowly scum of the Internet.
5. I wouldn't scrap crap off my boot into some of your faces.
6. It would be way to clean.
7. Just wanted to throw in my two cents worth.
8. Carry on!
9. I also think people who offer their opinions about others heads, should be held accountable, and can be sued, for wrongful diagnoses.
10. If the boot chips fit, eat em!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

good going genius....there can be no doubt if shit gets started now...you started it...away for a while and then wham, you come back and attack....bully

chesswarsnow
04-10-2008, 09:39 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Just my opinion Yurt.
2. I have the right to express it, as you do.
3. You don't agree with it?
4. Tell us why?
5. You think its okay to smear others here, with impunity?
6. I think not, its personal attacks to try to diagnose others online.
7. If you think I am lying, explain why for us all.
8. I mentioned no one by name, left it open for those with a conscience.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

actsnoblemartin
04-10-2008, 09:44 PM
sorry yurt, but i agree with chess on this one, the dude is a bully, and until more people call a spade a spade, we're gonna have that rat basterd :coffee: trying to pick fights with people

as for me, sometimes i have and even still lately, make strange or weird posts, or perhaps it seems im emotional, but that doesnt make me retarded, and for the dp bully to say that with impunity, while nothing happens to them,i say shame shame shame.

Chess is my hero :salute:

Yurt, your my hero too, but respectfully i think chess is right here

chesswarsnow
04-10-2008, 09:46 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I would seriously like to hear some one explain why, its okay to diagnose other people online?
2. If you are able to diagnose others head problems, is it to much to ask why you feel its okay for you to do it, without being asked first?
3. And if you don't have some actual education in this Field, don't you think you're just screwing with peoples heads online?
4. Here's the kicker too, this kind of attacks are more or less, children pointing at others saying< "EEEEWWWWW, You're a retard!"
5. Very sickening and childish if you wanted my opinion.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas