PDA

View Full Version : Enchanted

Pale Rider
04-07-2008, 01:52 AM
Just picked this up on Blu-ray. Fun movie. Nothing outstanding and kind of corny, but fun none the less. At least it held my interest through the whole thing.

dan
04-07-2008, 08:17 AM
I hate it when hot girls (Amy Adams) are in kids' movies. Makes me feel like a perv.

hjmick
04-07-2008, 10:00 AM
I hate it when hot girls (Amy Adams) are in kids' movies. Makes me feel like a perv.

Dude, you are a perv. :poke: :D

dan
04-07-2008, 12:52 PM
Dude, you are a perv. :poke: :D

Whatever. If you need me, I'll be watching Hannah Montana.... alone.:laugh2:

Pale Rider
04-07-2008, 04:04 PM

I'm a sucker for red heads myself. Amy is very hot. When she almost falls out of her dress on the floor of the elevator... aaaahh... yeah... good scene. :D

dan
04-07-2008, 06:13 PM
I'm a sucker for red heads myself. Amy is very hot. When she almost falls out of her dress on the floor of the elevator... aaaahh... yeah... good scene. :D

I haven't seen it, don't spoil it for me!:laugh2:

DragonStryk72
04-07-2008, 08:52 PM
Just picked this up on Blu-ray. Fun movie. Nothing outstanding and kind of corny, but fun none the less. At least it held my interest through the whole thing.

I'm sorry, Pale, I just can't imagine you watching a movie like Enchanted contentedly.

It was a good movie, but I don't think it was ever designed to really be a huge blockbuster, just a genuinely good movie, which is good, because it really wasn't laid out to take on that role. For every Lord of the Rings out there, there also has to be a Princess Bride.

jackass
04-08-2008, 03:26 PM
It was an ok movie. I guess I was a little disappointed in it because I was really looking foward to it. I thought it was going to be funnier than it was.

Pale Rider
04-11-2008, 01:21 PM
I'm sorry, Pale, I just can't imagine you watching a movie like Enchanted contentedly.

It was a good movie, but I don't think it was ever designed to really be a huge blockbuster, just a genuinely good movie, which is good, because it really wasn't laid out to take on that role. For every Lord of the Rings out there, there also has to be a Princess Bride.

Just goes to show how little we actually know about each other on these boards.

I also like opera music. I suppose that would surprise you also.