PDA

View Full Version : Should I vote for Hillary?

glockmail
04-07-2008, 08:44 AM
As a resident of NC my vote in the primary may actually count this time. That is, if I register as a Democrat. I have until Friday.

Should I enlist in Operation Chaos and vote for the Queen?

My only concern is that the blacks could be succesful in playing the race card and label Republicans as "racist" for supporting Hillary over B. Hussein, and rally against Republicans in the general.

red states rule
04-07-2008, 08:52 AM
As a resident of NC my vote in the primary may actually count this time. That is, if I register as a Democrat. I have until Friday.

My only concern is that the blacks could be succesful in playing the race card and label Republicans as "racist" for supporting Hillary over B. Hussein, and rally against Republicans in the general.

Yes you should

You have to remember the objectives of Operation Chaos

Prolong the Dem civil war

Let the Clintons bloody up Obama

Enjoy watching libs rip each other apart

Make the Dems spend their campaign cash

I know you will need a barf bag (like I will) to vote for a Clinton Glock - but do it

glockmail
04-07-2008, 09:30 AM
From the NC Voter Guide:

WHO CAN VOTE IN PARTY PRIMARIES?
Voters who are affiliated (registered with a
political party) must vote in the primary of
the party they are affiliated with.
Voters who are not affiliated with a political
party may vote in a party primary as long
as that party allows it. At this time, both the
Democratic and Republican Parties allow
unaffiliated voters to vote in their primaries.
Voters who are not affiliated with a political
party are also free to vote a non-partisan
ballot in the primary and not participate in a
party primary.

So I can change my registration to "not affiliated", participate in Operation Chaos and not contaminate my voter record with the word "Democrat".

red states rule
04-07-2008, 09:32 AM
From the NC Voter Guide:

So I can change my registration to "not affiliated", participate in Operation Chaos and not contaminate my voter record with the word "Democrat".

It does not matter how you do it Glock - vote for Hillary and do you part to keep the war in the Dem party going

Beside, you will not only piss off the libs, but you will piss off the liberal media who are having a fit over Rush and his Rush the Vote campaign

I am now a registered Dem in PA - but only until the day after the PA primary

Then I will switch back to Republican

red states rule
04-07-2008, 09:38 AM
Here is the latest on the liberal media and the liberal bloggers melting down over Operation Chaos

Glock, they are at full boil, so why not turn up the heat?

Disparity Between MSM and Blogosphere Illustrated by 'Operation Chaos'
By P.J. Gladnick | April 6, 2008 - 11:48 ET

The winners of the 2008 Pulitzer Prize are scheduled to be announced tomorrow and I sure hope at least one blogger wins this coveted recognition. One big reason is that it is the blogosphere, in stark contrast to the mainstream media, that is paying attention to the biggest political story out there---how Rush Limbaugh's "Operation Chaos" has caused disarray among the Democrats. Operation Chaos, Limbaugh's plan for causing continued havoc in the Democrat party by encouraging Republicans to vote for Hillary Clinton has received scant notice in the MSM although the effects are quite noticeable. Every time I see the MSM report on the startling rise of Democrat voter registration in Pennsylvania due to Republicans switching parties, I want to scream out ala Sam Kinison: "Say it! SAAAY ITTT!!!"

Unfortunately, the MSM rarely does "Say It!" You can look long and hard for any MSM mention of Operation Chaos in Google News despite the tremendous impact it has had on the current political landscape. Despite the extreme reluctance of the MSM to ever let the forbidden words, "Operation Chaos," pass its lips, it is being discussed quite a bit in the blogosphere. It is expected that conservative blogs would talk about Operation Chaos but liberal and far left blogs are chattering about this as well. One example of the latter is the Rude Pundit who angrily acknowledges the effectiveness of Operation Chaos as you can see in the very title of his blog post "Why Rush Limbaugh Ought to Be Force-Fed His Own Liposuctioned Fat."

...Then, of course, there's Rush Limbaugh, who is attempting to use his legions of epically retarded listeners to infiltrate the Democratic primary process and try to sow dissent in order to keep the virulence between Clinton and Obama going. He calls it "Operation Chaos," and it's something that would do the old COINTELPRO operatives proud.

...It is a testimony to the desperation and animal-like stupidity of Limbaugh's listeners that they are honestly attempting to do this. It would be a testimony to the left's delusional view of the positive side of human nature to think it probably won't have an impact.

for the complete article

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2008/04/06/disparity-between-msm-blogosphere-illustrated-operation-chaos

glockmail
04-07-2008, 10:10 AM
Well there's a good Republican candidate for Public Instruction that I want to support, and to do so I have to use the Republican ballot. His name is Eric Smith. http://erichsmith.com/index.html

red states rule
04-07-2008, 10:14 AM
Well there's a good Republican candidate for Public Instruction that I want to support, and to do so I have to use the Republican ballot. His name is Eric Smith. http://erichsmith.com/index.html

It is your call of course

How big of a lead does Hillary have in NC?

glockmail
04-07-2008, 10:16 AM
It is your call of course

How big of a lead does Hillary have in NC? I have no idea. There's a lot of blacks in NC so Obama is probably in the lead.

red states rule
04-07-2008, 10:20 AM
I have no idea. There's a lot of blacks in NC so Obama is probably in the lead.

Yea, Obama is leading

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/nc/north_carolina_democratic_primary-275.html

glockmail
04-07-2008, 10:48 AM
Thanks for the link. As usual I'm right. ;)

mundame
04-07-2008, 11:47 AM

Yes, please. Vote for Hillary, because I want to vote for her in the General. http://www.pagealumni.us/boards/style_emoticons/default/evil1.gif

glockmail
04-07-2008, 11:53 AM
Yes, please. Vote for Hillary, because I want to vote for her in the General. http://www.pagealumni.us/boards/style_emoticons/default/evil1.gif You miss the point. She has no chance of winning by majority, but by being close is more likely to invoke Superdelegates and "steal" the election from B. Hussein, then few blacks would vote for her. A Democrat cannot with the general without 85% or more of the black vote. So if you get your wish and pull the lever for Hillary in the general, it would be like taking a shower on the Titanic. :laugh2:

mundame
04-07-2008, 11:58 AM
You miss the point. She has no chance of winning by majority, but by being close is more likely to invoke Superdelegates and "steal" the election from B. Hussein, then few blacks would vote for her. A Democrat cannot with the general without 85% or more of the black vote. So if you get your wish and pull the lever for Hillary in the general, it would be like taking a shower on the Titanic. :laugh2:

Well, so you hope.

Personally, I think she is far more likely to win than racism-stained, too-young, inexperienced Oback Barama. And I think that is why so many conservatives push him and show hate and fear of her: she's more electable.

However, I like your point about votes for her making even a win by Obama in NC more problematic for the superdelegates, who may thereby decide they agree that she IS more electable and nominate her.

So I repeat........do me a favor, yes, vote for Hillary in the NC primary. http://wade.hu/smiley/kategoriak/vegyes9/803.gif

glockmail
04-07-2008, 12:02 PM
Well, so you hope.

Personally, I think she is far more likely to win than racism-stained, too-young, inexperienced Oback Barama. And I think that is why so many conservatives push him and show hate and fear of her: she's more electable.

However, I like your point about votes for her making even a win by Obama in NC more problematic for the superdelegates, who may thereby decide they agree that she IS more electable and nominate her.

So I repeat........do me a favor, yes, vote for Hillary in the NC primary. http://wade.hu/smiley/kategoriak/vegyes9/803.gif Again you avoid the point. That's a clue that you have no defense for it. How will Hillary win without the black vote? :poke:

mundame
04-07-2008, 12:13 PM
Again you avoid the point. That's a clue that you have no defense for it. How will Hillary win without the black vote? :poke:

Sorry, I didn't realize your point about blacks WAS the point you were interested in.

Okay, you think if Hillary gets in (via superdelegates "stealing" the nomination from Obama), infuriated blacks will simply bail. They won't vote Dem, some may vote GOP and many will stay home, and McCain will win.

I don't believe all that, myself. I think much attention would be given to the matter in the Dem party, and every black they've got in public office will be trotted out to give "party unity" speeches and to campaign for Hillary. Very likely they'll give Obama the VP, after all, and he'd be a fool not to take it, because he'd have a very good chance of becoming president: blacks would certainly vote for that ticket, IMO.

Even if Obama doesn't take VP, after a decent interval, they'll try to get him to endorse and support Hillary: give her his fundraising, all that. And if he did, that would help a lot with the black community.

I think it's very doable, and McCain is making such an awful mistake re wanting the war to go on and on, so I don't see how he can win, given how much almost everyone hates it.

Blacks have no plausible political home besides Hillary in 2008, as ol' "it's a matter of personal responsibility" McCain probably won't be to the liking of many blacks.

So I think Hillary can win and WILL get the seduced and courted black vote, with or without Obama on her ticket. I think the superdelegates will nominate her, too --- she's more electable by whites, and there's a whole lot more whites than blacks.

04-07-2008, 12:23 PM
Rush said he might be suspending OC for North Carolina because of local NC Republican elections and initiatives. Id find out what you are voting for locally before thinking about it seriously. I wouldnt do it myself but you can do what you feel is best with your vote.

glockmail
04-07-2008, 12:27 PM
So basically you think that the Clintons will trot out some Uncle Toms, causing blacks to bow down to their white Democrat masters, and they will do so because they have no desire for personal responsibility. Interesting.

theHawk
04-07-2008, 01:27 PM

Yes, pull the trigger and vote for the Hildabeast. The more she wins, the more choatic the convention will be. Blacks will not be able to blame republicans, they are going to blame the Clintons and the Democratic party if and when Obama is robbed of the nomination.

glockmail
04-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Sorry, I didn't realize your point about blacks WAS the point you were interested in.

Okay, you think if Hillary gets in (via superdelegates "stealing" the nomination from Obama), infuriated blacks will simply bail. They won't vote Dem, some may vote GOP and many will stay home, and McCain will win.

I don't believe all that, myself. I think much attention would be given to the matter in the Dem party, and every black they've got in public office will be trotted out to give "party unity" speeches and to campaign for Hillary. Very likely they'll give Obama the VP, after all, and he'd be a fool not to take it, because he'd have a very good chance of becoming president: blacks would certainly vote for that ticket, IMO.

Even if Obama doesn't take VP, after a decent interval, they'll try to get him to endorse and support Hillary: give her his fundraising, all that. And if he did, that would help a lot with the black community.

I think it's very doable, and McCain is making such an awful mistake re wanting the war to go on and on, so I don't see how he can win, given how much almost everyone hates it.

Blacks have no plausible political home besides Hillary in 2008, as ol' "it's a matter of personal responsibility" McCain probably won't be to the liking of many blacks.

So I think Hillary can win and WILL get the seduced and courted black vote, with or without Obama on her ticket. I think the superdelegates will nominate her, too --- she's more electable by whites, and there's a whole lot more whites than blacks.
So basically you think that the Clintons will trot out some Uncle Toms, causing blacks to bow down to their white Democrat masters, and they will do so because they have no desire for personal responsibility. Interesting.

mundame
04-07-2008, 01:38 PM

You've posted this twice ----------- is that hyperbole a trap I'm supposed to step in?
http://macg.net/emoticons/grinmass.gif

glockmail
04-07-2008, 01:59 PM
You've posted this twice ----------- is that hyperbole a trap I'm supposed to step in?
http://macg.net/emoticons/grinmass.gif
If you were confident of your position you wouldn't have to worry about a "trap".

Nice way of not responding to my post twice now.

mundame
04-07-2008, 02:19 PM
If you were confident of your position you wouldn't have to worry about a "trap".

I'm nothing if not confident.

Nice way of not responding to my post twice now.

Here is my response: you don't have to like it, but it IS my response: I said what I said, and you said what you said, and these statements are not the same.

glockmail
04-07-2008, 02:25 PM
I'm nothing if not confident.

Here is my response: you don't have to like it, but it IS my response: I said what I said, and you said what you said, and these statements are not the same. I just put in a way that you don't have the confidence to say yourself. :coffee:

retiredman
04-07-2008, 02:48 PM
If Hillary gets the nomination, I think blacks in America will look at her and the democratic platform and they will look at McCain and the republican platform, and they will vote for Hillary....because she is the standard bearer of the party that the vast majority of blacks self-identify as.

red states rule
04-07-2008, 04:09 PM
If Hillary gets the nomination, I think blacks in America will look at her and the democratic platform and they will look at McCain and the republican platform, and they will vote for Hillary....because she is the standard bearer of the party that the vast majority of blacks self-identify as.

Right

and Ted "hic" Kennedy will go on the wagon

glockmail
04-07-2008, 04:44 PM
Why would blacks self-identify with the Democrat Party? Isn't that the party that voted against human rights?

red states rule
04-07-2008, 04:47 PM
Why would blacks self-identify with the Democrat Party? Isn't that the party that voted against human rights?

Dems to tell them they can;t make it without their help

Dems promise them all kinds of hand outs and special protections

For over 40 years Dems have told blacks how rotten America is to them, and for 40 years blacks have voted for the Dems

Yet, Dems keep telling them things have never been worse

I wonder why blacks keep voting for Dems in any numbers. Dems play them for fools in every election

glockmail
04-07-2008, 05:02 PM
Dems to tell them they can;t make it without their help

Dems promise them all kinds of hand outs and special protections

For over 40 years Dems have told blacks how rotten America is to them, and for 40 years blacks have voted for the Dems

Yet, Dems keep telling them things have never been worse

I wonder why blacks keep voting for Dems in any numbers. Dems play them for fools in every election
That's your theory, but I want to hear it straight from the racist mouth of our rezident Democrat.

red states rule
04-07-2008, 05:04 PM
That's your theory, but I want to hear it straight from the racist mouth of our rezident Democrat.

Just watch a Rev Wright sermon, and you will know in advance what he will sprew

5stringJeff
04-07-2008, 07:11 PM
Frankly, I'd rather Obama win the primary. Voting for Hillary in the primary is like playing with fire. Actually, it's like playing with a nuclear bomb.

glockmail
04-07-2008, 08:35 PM
Well, she is YOUR senator. :laugh2:

DragonStryk72
04-07-2008, 09:06 PM
OC is an absolute shitting on the right to vote, and to the American ideals period. Anyone who would step in to dis-unite the country for their own gain has no honor, integrity, or respectability in my eyes.

glockmail
04-07-2008, 09:20 PM
OC is an absolute shitting on the right to vote, and to the American ideals period. Anyone who would step in to dis-unite the country for their own gain has no honor, integrity, or respectability in my eyes. Operation Chaos type tactics have been employed throught the long history of democracy. All the Democrats have to do to stop it is change their own party rules. But they won't, because they use the tactic themselves when the situation warrants.

mundame
04-07-2008, 09:25 PM
Frankly, I'd rather Obama win the primary. Voting for Hillary in the primary is like playing with fire. Actually, it's like playing with a nuclear bomb.

Sure. I think she's much more likely to win. The Fox Panel (Brit Hume's panel) have been whalloping Hillary for weeks, every night. They pay no attention to Obama. But they fear and hate Hillary, because they think she can win against McCain.

Obama, they think they can defeat more easily, and I agree.

Mind you, I'm the world's worst predictor, but I'm reassured by seeing these political experts who support the GOP seem to worry about Hillary more than Obama.

glockmail
04-07-2008, 09:31 PM
Sure. I think she's much more likely to win. The Fox Panel (Brit Hume's panel) have been whalloping Hillary for weeks, every night. They pay no attention to Obama. But they fear and hate Hillary, because they think she can win against McCain.

Mind you, I'm the world's worst predictor, but I'm reassured by seeing these political experts who support the GOP seem to worry about Hillary more than Obama.

This ignores my Original Point, of course, that a Democrat needs 85% or more of the black vote to win, and most or many blacks will shun Hillary if she steals the nomination from their guy. That is an undeniable fact and is the entire purpose behind my consideration to vote for her in the primary.

mundame
04-07-2008, 09:44 PM
This ignores my Original Point, of course, that a Democrat needs 85% or more of the black vote to win, and most or many blacks will shun Hillary if she steals the nomination from their guy. That is an undeniable fact and is the entire purpose behind my consideration to vote for her in the primary.

It's an undeniable fact unless you are wrong.

Well, darn, I think you should vote for Hillary in NC just because it will help me vote for her in the general election! :p I don't want to have to throw my vote away on Bob Barr, you know.

Dilloduck
04-07-2008, 10:47 PM
I'd vote for Hillary if she promised more of her "Paulette Revere" routines ! :laugh2:

retiredman
04-07-2008, 11:13 PM

why don't you ask them?:laugh2:

red states rule
04-08-2008, 05:14 AM
OC is an absolute shitting on the right to vote, and to the American ideals period. Anyone who would step in to dis-unite the country for their own gain has no honor, integrity, or respectability in my eyes.

Stop whining. I did not hear Republicans crying when Dems crossed over in MI and when they crossed over in 2000

Libs are pisssed because we are getting better results then they did - and helping to rip the em party apart

red states rule
04-08-2008, 05:17 AM

The nerve of the Fox panel for calling Hillary on her lies. The serial lier has ben busted twice in recent weks telling huge whoppers to tug on the heart strigns of the America people

Fear and hate Hillary - now their is another whopper. The serial lier could never win a national election

Obama the black racist will have a hard time explaining his hate whitey syndrome to the voters, and his buddy Resko

glockmail
04-08-2008, 05:56 AM
why don't you ask them?:laugh2: I have. I want to see if you know why.

red states rule
04-08-2008, 06:03 AM
I have. I want to see if you know why.

Ditto here as well

GW in Ohio
04-09-2008, 12:06 PM

Sure, go ahead and vote for Hillary in North Carolina, as your fearless leader Rush Limbaugh urges you, even though you'd rather cut off a finger than see Hillary elected president.

Doesn't matter. Obama will clean her clock in North Carolina.

And when he wins the nomination, he will take that old man McCain out behind the woodshed and open up a 16 oz. can of Democratic Whoop-Ass on him.

red states rule
04-09-2008, 12:33 PM
Sure, go ahead and vote for Hillary in North Carolina, as your fearless leader Rush Limbaugh urges you, even though you'd rather cut off a finger than see Hillary elected president.

And when he wins the nomination, he will take that old man McCain out behind the woodshed and open up a 16 oz. can of Democratic Whoop-Ass on him.

The racist Obama is hardly killing McCain in the polls

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/national.html

and neither Obama or Hillary will have enough delegates to win - it is going to Denver

DragonStryk72
04-09-2008, 12:38 PM
Stop whining. I did not hear Republicans crying when Dems crossed over in MI and when they crossed over in 2000

Libs are pisssed because we are getting better results then they did - and helping to rip the em party apart

Well, if that's what you call "whining" it seems to be what this entire forum was put here for.

Yes, people decided to vote for Bush, not as part of a conspiracy to defraud the voting process, so yeah, a bit different there. Since you obviously haven't the sac to admit that you're god Limbaugh is a charlatan and a fraud, or the spine to stand up for your own beliefs, I can see why desecrating the voting process would appeal to you. It is a cheap, easy way of following someone else's lead, and bearing no responsibility for your own un-American actions. You are a coward, RSR.

retiredman
04-09-2008, 12:39 PM
The racist Obama is hardly killing McCain in the polls

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/national.html

and neither Obama or Hillary will have enough delegates to win - it is going to Denver

gosh....if Obama were really seen as the racist anti-American that you all paint him to be, McCain should be kicking his ass in the polls. I wonder why Obama is leading??? hmmmmmm

and it will go to Denver if Hillary stomps Obama in PA and IN and makes it super close in NC... if she doesn't, the supers will roll to Obama and she'll gracefully exit and go take on Harry for the majority leader job.

red states rule
04-09-2008, 12:42 PM
gosh....if Obama were really seen as the racist anti-American that you all paint him to be, McCain should be kicking his ass in the polls. I wonder why Obama is leading??? hmmmmmm

and it will go to Denver if Hillary stomps Obama in PA and IN and makes it super close in NC... if she doesn't, the supers will roll to Obama and she'll gracefully exit and go take on Harry for the majority leader job.

When have Obama and McCain debated? It is still early in the race, and Obama stumbles when he is pressed on details and specifics

With an average 1 point lead over McCain, libs should be worried

retiredman
04-09-2008, 12:44 PM
When have Obama and McCain debated? It is still early in the race, and Obama stumbles when he is pressed on details and specifics

With an average 1 point lead over McCain, libs should be worried

again...if he really were a racist America-hater as you like to portray him, he should be getting his ass kicked by McCain.

red states rule
04-09-2008, 12:45 PM
again...if he really were a racist America-hater as you like to portray him, he should be getting his ass kicked by McCain.

He is a racist, and more about him is coming out

Like his support for terrroists

We have 7 months to get to know the real Obama, and it will not be pretty

GW in Ohio
04-09-2008, 12:48 PM

Obama has pulled even with Hillary in PA.

Which means that by the time the primary date comes, he'll be 7 points ahead and he'll win PA outright.

And after Obama trounces her in North Carolina, Hillary will drop out (finally).

retiredman
04-09-2008, 12:50 PM
and when they debate, McCain will show us again that he doesn't know the difference between a sunni and a shiite (kinda like you!) and he'll prove that, like he has said before, he really doesn't know very much about our economy.

McCain is an Annapolis grad. They don't teach much about economics at Navy.

red states rule
04-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Obama has pulled even with Hillary in PA.

Which means that by the time the primary date comes, he'll be 7 points ahead and he'll win PA outright.

And after Obama trounces her in North Carolina, Hillary will drop out (finally).

Polls had Obama way ahead in NH as well

We wil see what happens, but both Hillary and Obama are nothing more then tax and spend libs

and Obama is a racist on top of that as well

We may win PA, but the delegates wil be split pretty much equally

GW in Ohio
04-09-2008, 12:51 PM
He is a racist, and more about him is coming out

Like his support for terrroists

We have 7 months to get to know the real Obama, and it will not be pretty

Translation: We have 7 months for Karl Rove and the GOP slime machine to dredge up innocuous details from Obama's life and career and blow them out of proportion in order to portray him as an enemy of the American people.

Just listen to the right-wing wackos here. They've drunk deeply of the Rush Limbaugh Kool-Aid.

glockmail
04-09-2008, 12:55 PM

And when he wins the nomination, he will take that old man McCain out behind the woodshed and open up a 16 oz. can of Democratic Whoop-Ass on him. You should come down here and get some Southern Whoopass on your sorry Liberal ass. :fu:

red states rule
04-09-2008, 12:56 PM
Translation: We have 7 months for Karl Rove and the GOP slime machine to dredge up innocuous details from Obama's life and career and blow them out of proportion in order to portray him as an enemy of the American people.

Just listen to the right-wing wackos here. They've drunk deeply of the Rush Limbaugh Kool-Aid.

Actual translation - We have 7 months to find the facts about Obama, which wil be ignored, dismissed, and spun by the Obamamanics as they check their standards they hold everyone else to as they bow at the alter of Obama

retiredman
04-09-2008, 12:57 PM
You should come down here and get some Southern Whoopass on your sorry Liberal ass. :fu:

you mean the kind you opened up for us at Appomattox?:lol:

red states rule
04-09-2008, 12:59 PM
you mean the kind you opened up for us at Appomattox?:lol:

What happened at Appomattox was the longest cease fire in world history

retiredman
04-09-2008, 01:01 PM
What happened at Appomattox was the longest cease fire in world history

says the guy from Pennsylvania!

Actually...it was a surrender. Lee surrendered. The south got their asses kicked. and we rubbed their noses in it with reconstruction for good measure.

I think we made a big mistake. We should have let them secede from the union and turn into a third world country... but since we did let 'em stay, it was good we humiliated them a bit!:laugh2:

glockmail
04-09-2008, 01:02 PM
you mean the kind you opened up for us at Appomattox?:lol: I wasn't there, neither was my ancestry. But as German-Irish-Scots mountain folk, if we had been, we'd have fought on the side of the Radical Republicans to do some major Whoopass on you Democrats. :coffee:

glockmail
04-09-2008, 01:04 PM

Actually...it was a surrender. Lee surrendered. The south got their asses kicked. and we rubbed their noses in it with reconstruction for good measure.

I think we made a big mistake. We should have let them secede from the union and turn into a third world country... but since we did let 'em stay, it was good we humiliated them a bit!:laugh2:

Actually it was the Democrats who got beat, then went underground with the KKK. Y'all are still subjugating the black man with Affirmative Action and Welfare.

retiredman
04-09-2008, 01:04 PM
I wasn't there, neither was my ancestry. But as German-Irish-Scots mountain folk, if we had been, we'd have fought on the side of the Radical Republicans to do some major Whoopass on you Democrats. :coffee:

oh...so you don't really mean "southern whoopass"... you mean "german-irish-scots whoopass". that makes more sense.

"southern whoopass", given the civil war, is sort of an oxymoron, ain't it?:laugh2:

red states rule
04-09-2008, 01:05 PM

You can call it surrendner

I look at it as a very long cease fire

We already have third world countries - blue states

retiredman
04-09-2008, 01:09 PM
You can call it surrendner

I look at it as a very long cease fire

We already have third world countries - blue states

and you're from Pennsylvania?????:laugh2:

red states rule
04-09-2008, 01:10 PM
and you're from Pennsylvania?????:laugh2:

Libs are running this state into the ground as well

Not as bad however as they are doing in MD where I moved from

glockmail
04-09-2008, 01:11 PM
oh...so you don't really mean "southern whoopass"... you mean "german-irish-scots whoopass". that makes more sense.

"southern whoopass", given the civil war, is sort of an oxymoron, ain't it?:laugh2:
From your poorly educated perspective, perhaps. But the South was far from homogeneous in its support for the Confederacy. The fact that we German-Scots-Irish Republicans in the Piedmont and Mountains did not support the English Democrat slave owners was their downfall. In fact many of us acted as spies or openly fought for the Union. If the cause was noble and we had been in it, the result is likely to have been much different.

retiredman
04-09-2008, 01:13 PM
From your poorly educated perspective, perhaps. But the South was far from homogeneous in its support for the Confederacy. The fact that we German-Scots-Irish Republicans in the Piedmont and Mountains did not support the English Democrat slave owners was their downfall. In fact many of us acted as spies or openly fought for the Union. If the cause was noble and we had been in it, the result is likely to have been much different.

we appreciated your ancestor's support. like I said, "german-irish-scots whoopass" makes more sense.

glockmail
04-09-2008, 03:54 PM
we appreciated your ancestor's support. like I said, "german-irish-scots whoopass" makes more sense. Sorry pal but you don't qualify as "we", as you come from a long line of Democrats and thus were, and in fact still are, the party intent on subjugation of the black race.

retiredman
04-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Sorry pal but you don't qualify as "we", as you come from a long line of Democrats and thus were, and in fact still are, the party intent on subjugation of the black race.

I come from a long line of yankees on my mother's side.

glockmail
04-09-2008, 05:08 PM
I come from a long line of yankees on my mother's side. Again you miss the point. The Civil War was of politics; there were many in The South who did not support the Democrat slave owners. But then, being from a long line of Yankees, it is understandable that your education be lacking.

retiredman
04-09-2008, 05:13 PM
Again you miss the point. The Civil War was of politics; there were many in The South who did not support the Democrat slave owners. But then, being from a long line of Yankees, it is understandable that your education be lacking.

be a nice boy and don't insult my education.

we have already had the discussion about skins, haven't we?

and we have already had the discussion about how party philosophies change over time. I would again ask you to explain why the OVERWHELMING majority of blacks in America have been voting straight democratic for a half a century if we really were intent on subjugating them?

glockmail
04-09-2008, 05:35 PM

we have already had the discussion about skins, haven't we?

and we have already had the discussion about how party philosophies change over time. I would again ask you to explain why the OVERWHELMING majority of blacks in America have been voting straight democratic for a half a century if we really were intent on subjugating them?

It’s not an insult to point out that you are lacking in a particular area; It’s a simple fact. You should learn not to be so sensitive. Or are you just playing the victim when you’ve been bested?

I haven't a clue what you are referring to about "skins". I does not sound interesting.

Nice try on trying to change the subject. But I have already explained to you how the Democrats have continued their subjugation of the black man, most recently:

1. This thread, post 60
2. http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=228058&postcount=405

5stringJeff
04-09-2008, 06:09 PM
McCain is an Annapolis grad.

Yet another reason not to vote for him!!! :D

5stringJeff
04-09-2008, 06:12 PM
Again you miss the point. The Civil War was of politics; there were many in The South who did not support the Democrat slave owners. But then, being from a long line of Yankees, it is understandable that your education be lacking.

The War Between the States was not about slavery; it was about Southern independence, stemming from economic exploitation by the North.

glockmail
04-09-2008, 07:25 PM
The War Between the States was not about slavery; it was about Southern independence, stemming from economic exploitation by the North. How could The North exploit The South?

red states rule
04-10-2008, 06:07 AM

Where did he insult your graduation from the Main Institute of Snobery?

glockmail
04-10-2008, 07:51 AM
He actually graduated?

red states rule
04-10-2008, 07:52 AM
He actually graduated?

When it come to being a snob, he does not have to work at it

glockmail
04-10-2008, 08:12 AM
When it come to being a snob, he does not have to work at it That's true: he called me a redneck more than once, and still hasn't explained his reasoning, other than his piss-poor 'opinion' excuse he uses whenever he loses an argument.

Funny how he misses simple sentence capitalization half the time, then berates me for a single spelling error! Oh heck- maybe's he's a one-handed typist. I don't want to know where his other hand is.:laugh2:

red states rule
04-10-2008, 08:15 AM
That's true: he called me a redneck more than once, and still hasn't explained his reasoning, other than his piss-poor 'opinion' excuse he uses whenever he loses an argument.

Funny how he misses simple sentence capitalization half the time, then berates me for a single spelling error! Oh heck- maybe's he's a one-handed typist. I don't want to know where his other hand is.:laugh2:

He is the poster boy for the modern day angry liberal. Without his double standards he would have no standards at all

5stringJeff
04-10-2008, 05:39 PM
How could The North exploit The South?

Tariffs, which forced the South to buy Northern goods while decreasing demand for Southern cotton.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariff_of_1828

glockmail
04-10-2008, 08:25 PM
Tariffs, which forced the South to buy Northern goods while decreasing demand for Southern cotton.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tariff_of_1828 A serious but secondary reason for the war which was practically written in the Constitution with the 3/5's compromise. The fact that it was immediately rescinded with the 14th Amendment after the war proves that.

mundame
04-12-2008, 12:20 AM
Libs are running this state into the ground as well

Not as bad however as they are doing in MD where I moved from

Migod, you've got that right. We're in a heap of tax trouble here!

Don't get me started......

mundame
04-12-2008, 12:24 AM

And it will work. That's why the Fox Panel boys are so obviously hoping Obama gets the nomination: him, they think even McCain can beat.

Well, if slime is needed. This Pennsylvania quote may be Obalama's "fatal mistep." A candidacy-killer.This guy is running for president, and he doesn't have any more sense than to say things like THAT???

Wowsa.

red states rule
04-12-2008, 07:09 AM
And it will work. That's why the Fox Panel boys are so obviously hoping Obama gets the nomination: him, they think even McCain can beat.

Well, if slime is needed. This Pennsylvania quote may be Obalama's "fatal mistep." A candidacy-killer.This guy is running for president, and he doesn't have any more sense than to say things like THAT???

Wowsa.

Either IObama or Huillary can be beaten when the voters see what they satnd for

Thay are both tax and spend libs who want more of yur money to redistribute the wealth for "fairness"

Both are elite liberal snobs who look down their blue noses at the working class folks

Barry Obama has a special hate for whitey and it has been showing thru