PDA

View Full Version : McCain-Rice? Not Likely Anytime Soon. Here's why.

The Bare Knuckled Pundit
04-08-2008, 10:15 AM
While it may sound like something you’d find next to Rice A-Roni in your local grocery store, there are those within the Republican Party that are promoting a McCain-Rice ticket. First and foremost among them is Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice herself. However, the question must be asked, what exactly, beyond the obvious demographic factors, would she bring to the Republican ticket? The answer, not much.

Dilloduck
04-08-2008, 10:31 AM
While it may sound like something you’d find next to Rice A-Roni in your local grocery store, there are those within the Republican Party that are promoting a McCain-Rice ticket. First and foremost among them is Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice herself. However, the question must be asked, what exactly, beyond the obvious demographic factors, would she bring to the Republican ticket? The answer, not much. Please take the link below to find out why.

Make it easy for us and post it here.

glockmail
04-08-2008, 10:42 AM
This is summed up in such articles as Mark Fancher’s, “Is Condi Rice President Bush’s Pet Negro?” on BlackCommentator.com and is symptomatic of the same mindset that belittles Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and former Secretary of State and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Colin Powell

From your link.

Its fairly obvious that blacks with their noses up white liberal asses think any person afilliated with the Republican Party is stupid, therefore a "token". Why would I listen to their opinions?

Nukeman
04-08-2008, 12:13 PM
I just had to pull this part out, it actually made me laugh out loud....

Unlike Senator Clinton, that has grounded her campaign in her decades of experience dealing with issues of importance to women and children, Rice’s resume is dominated by academic and national security experience. Significant as it is, though, it does not immediately translate into the street credibility that Senator Clinton enjoys with women. Moreover, though it is beyond belief that it is possible, Clinton enjoys an arguably warmer image and impression among women than Rice did.

You have got to be kidding me here. MOST woman that have FAMILIES (not the NOW kind) can not stand Hillary RODHAM Clinton. She has no family values what so ever, she is to self absorbed.

OHH by the way BKP why don't you get rid of that crappy black background with white lettering!! It makes reading your drivel almost unbearable.....

The Bare Knuckled Pundit
04-08-2008, 12:28 PM
I just had to pull this part out, it actually made me laugh out loud....

You have got to be kidding me here. MOST woman that have FAMILIES (not the NOW kind) can not stand Hillary RODHAM Clinton. She has no family values what so ever, she is to self absorbed.

OHH by the way BKP why don't you get rid of that crappy black background with white lettering!! It makes reading your drivel almost unbearable.....

Thanks for the comment! Always happy to have new fans and friends. I'll keep your your background suggestion in mind. Wouldn't want to drown out the drivel, you know.

Nonetheless, in regards to remark, there is the issue of familiarity at play here. I'd dare say Hillary has greater name recognition than Condi. She's had years in the public spotlight and has an image she has pursued in a very calculating and exacting manner. Accordingly, I'm sticking by my original statement that her image polls more positively among women than Condi's.

I would note, however, that you don't take odds with my basic premise that Condi adds nothing to the Republican ticket and therefore will be passed over.

glockmail
04-08-2008, 12:31 PM
Fans? :lol:

She's had years in the public spotlight and has an image she has pursued in a very calculating and exacting manner. Which is the reason why most women hate her.

Monkeybone
04-08-2008, 12:56 PM
I would note, however, that you don't take odds with my basic premise that Condi adds nothing to the Republican ticket and therefore will be passed over.

i would have to say that she could claim more than Obama atleast. or even Hillary, atleast Condi has been out there and in it other than a backseat driver.

04-08-2008, 05:00 PM
I don't really care whether Condi is the VP or not. But i am sick and tired of the libs racist attitude to her.