PDA

View Full Version : Petraeus confirms role as Bush lackey

gabosaurus
04-08-2008, 10:18 AM
Just following some of the statement that Gen Petraeus is offering to Congress. How he wants to stop the process of troop reductions and "reevaluate" the process.
Dude is a total tool of the Bush administration. He is not capable of independent thought. The whole thing is a disgusting sham. The American military deserves to be represented by someone who is not a Bush hand puppet.

red states rule
04-08-2008, 10:21 AM
Just following some of the statement that Gen Petraeus is offering to Congress. How he wants to stop the process of troop reductions and "reevaluate" the process.
Dude is a total tool of the Bush administration. He is not capable of independent thought. The whole thing is a disgusting sham. The American military deserves to be represented by someone who is not a Bush hand puppet.

Funny how all the Dems voted for him to be the Commander. Just because he will not wave the white flag of surrender, libs show their support for him the only way they can

Attack and smear

Monkeybone
04-08-2008, 10:23 AM
with the increase of violence with the cease-fire ending and starting and then ending again, why would it make sense to send more troops home? that is just strategy... not, "Derrr...we're fighting more, so i think we should send ppl home". that just don't make any sense Gabs.

you're basically just bashing him becasue he isn't saying "Oh God we need to pull out now" which, we probably should start to do since it's apprent that no matter how much we build the gov up they can never handle the country and all the crazies.

gabosaurus
04-08-2008, 10:37 AM
Why did we need this elaborate sham of Petraeus "issuing" a report? Why didn't Bush's press secretary issue the report? Since the Bushies obviously wrote and approved of it.
Petraeus is little more than a Bush toadie.

red states rule
04-08-2008, 10:43 AM
Why did we need this elaborate sham of Petraeus "issuing" a report? Why didn't Bush's press secretary issue the report? Since the Bushies obviously wrote and approved of it.

Public Law 110-28 specifes that "the President, having consulted with the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Defense, the Commander, Multi-National Forces-Iraq, the United States Ambassador to Iraq, and the Commander of U.S. Central Command, will prepare the report and submit the report to Congress."

Again, since he is not waving the white flag, you attack and smear him.

Dilloduck
04-08-2008, 10:46 AM

Bad day at the office? :laugh2:

red states rule
04-08-2008, 10:48 AM
Bad day at the office? :laugh2:

When does she ever have a good day?

She wakes up, realizes George W Bush is still President, and the rest of her day is downhill from there

04-08-2008, 10:51 AM

Your deep analysis of the situation is staggering. Perhaps you could explain what exactly makes him a tool simply because he says something you don't like.

glockmail
04-08-2008, 10:54 AM

These same liberals complained about Rumsfeld for "staying the course".

You're such a tool for the Democrat Party. You are not capable of independent thought. Your whole life is a disgusting sham.

red states rule
04-08-2008, 10:58 AM
These same liberals complained about Rumsfeld for "staying the course".

You're such a tool for the Democrat Party. You are not capable of independent thought. Your whole life is a disgusting sham.

Libs screamed for more troops right up the exact moment Pres Bush said he would send in more troops

Then libs wanted to surrender, and they have never retreated from that stance

Classact
04-08-2008, 11:03 AM
Dude is a total tool of the Bush administration. He is not capable of independent thought. The whole thing is a disgusting sham. The American military deserves to be represented by someone who is not a Bush hand puppet.Your man must be one lucky dude with a thought process like yours...

I believe in miracles
Where you from
You sexy thing
I believe in miracles
Since you came along
You sexy thing

Miracles right before my eyes
You sexy thing got me hypnotised
Don't stop what ya' doing
What ya' doing to me
My angel from above lying next to me
How did ya' know that I'd be the one
Been a long time coming only just begun
Doing all the things that makes my heart sing
Keep doing what you're doing you sexy thing

How did ya' know I needed you so badly
How did ya' know I gave my heart gladly
Yesterday I was one of a lonely people
Now you're lying next to me
Making love to me

I believe in miracles
Where you from
You sexy thing
You sexy thing
I believe in miracles
Since you came along
You sexy thing

Only yesterday I was on my own
Just another day later my mind was blown
You sexy thing come into my life
Forever and a day it feels so right
How did ya' know that I'd be the one
Been a long time coming only just begun
Doing all the things that makes my heart sing
Keep doing what you're doing you sexy thing

How did ya' know I needed you so badly
How did ya' know I gave my heart gladly
Yesterday I was one of a lonely people
Now you're lying next to me
Making love to me

I believe in miracles
Where you from
You sexy thing
You sexy thing
I believe in miracles
Since you came along
You sexy thing

Kiss me baby
You sexy thing
You sexy thing

Touch me baby
You sexy thing
You sexy thing

Kiss me baby
You sexy thing
You sexy thing

Touch me baby
You sexy thing
You sexy thing

Kiss me baby
You sexy thing
You sexy thing

Touch me baby
You sexy thing
You sexy thing

Kiss me baby
You sexy thing
You sexy thing

Touch me baby
You sexy thing
You sexy thing

You sexy thing

red states rule
04-08-2008, 11:06 AM
Her thought process makes a figure eight look like a straight line

glockmail
04-08-2008, 11:18 AM
[Insert your enemy here] is not capable of independent thought.

Gabby has a problem with this reoccurring lie:

Petraeus: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=228050&postcount=1

Any non-Liberal: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=77150&postcount=10

Bush supporters: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=27045&postcount=37

Conservatives: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=228062&postcount=4

red states rule
04-08-2008, 11:41 AM
Gabby has a problem with this reoccurring lie:

Petraeus: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=228050&postcount=1

Any non-Liberal: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=77150&postcount=10

Bush supporters: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=27045&postcount=37

Conservatives: http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=228062&postcount=4

Maybe she is hoping her therapy will be covered under the Dems government run health care program

theHawk
04-08-2008, 12:10 PM

The "sham" is the Democrats yelling at Petraeus to appease their moonbat base. Folks like you. :laugh2:

red states rule
04-08-2008, 12:14 PM
The "sham" is the Democrats yelling at Petraeus to appease their moonbat base. Folks like you. :laugh2:

and appease the terrorists

gabosaurus
04-08-2008, 06:14 PM
I constant I notice in almost all right-wing bitches about ending the Iraq war is the notion of "surrender."
Ending the war has nothing to do with surrender. It's about admitting that our country made a mistake and taking steps to rectify it. Dubya totally fucked up when he invaded Iraq. It was a decision made of vengeance and hostility towards a personal enemy.
Another argument made about withdrawal it that is will "cause chaos and bloodshed." WTF do you think is going on? Iraq is already in a state of civil war. There will be mass chaos and bloodshed whether we are there or not.
Right now, Americans are dying on a daily basis. Bring our troops home and the only bloodshed will be among the remaining combatants.
Those who support the continuation of hostilities (like McCain and his ilk) support the continued slaughter of American lives. The blood will be on your hands.
If you enjoy the carnage, vote for McCain. If you support the end of American involvement, vote for the other candidate.

red states rule
04-08-2008, 06:44 PM
I constant I notice in almost all right-wing bitches about ending the Iraq war is the notion of "surrender."
Ending the war has nothing to do with surrender. It's about admitting that our country made a mistake and taking steps to rectify it. Dubya totally fucked up when he invaded Iraq. It was a decision made of vengeance and hostility towards a personal enemy.
Another argument made about withdrawal it that is will "cause chaos and bloodshed." WTF do you think is going on? Iraq is already in a state of civil war. There will be mass chaos and bloodshed whether we are there or not.
Right now, Americans are dying on a daily basis. Bring our troops home and the only bloodshed will be among the remaining combatants.
Those who support the continuation of hostilities (like McCain and his ilk) support the continued slaughter of American lives. The blood will be on your hands.
If you enjoy the carnage, vote for McCain. If you support the end of American involvement, vote for the other candidate.

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last." - Sir Winston Churchill

Many people like you thought Hitler was not a problem and the US should just ignore him

gabosaurus
04-08-2008, 08:14 PM
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last." - Sir Winston Churchill
Many people like you thought Hitler was not a problem and the US should just ignore him

ManfromMaine is correct. You are completely incapable of defending your own points, or disagreeing with anyone else's points. Your brain capacity has long ago withered away.

manu1959
04-09-2008, 03:45 AM

so when you make a mistake with one of your troubled students will you abandon them......

Sitarro
04-09-2008, 04:03 AM

This is a lame attempt at riling up the board by an amateur psych major, how cute. You do know that Psych majors are generally the ones that need help the most right?

Sitarro
04-09-2008, 04:05 AM

Why do liberals, who hate the military, pretend to give a shit about lives lost?

red states rule
04-09-2008, 06:06 AM
This is a lame attempt at riling up the board by an amateur psych major, how cute. You do know that Psych majors are generally the ones that need help the most right?

Gabby is a psych major?

That is like Bill Clinton being a marriage counselor

Sertes
04-09-2008, 06:38 AM
so when you make a mistake with one of your troubled students will you abandon them......

No, but that would imply you're part of the solution.

If (instead) you're part of the problem, the source of the student's trouble beacuse you abuse him? Then leaving the school is the best choiche. For both.

red states rule
04-09-2008, 07:06 AM
No surprise here. Hillary and Obama want to surrender, and John McCain wants to win

Candidates Stay on Message
At Iraq-War Hearings
Democrats Jump On McCain's Praise Of Current Strategy

By ELIZABETH HOLMES
April 9, 2008; Page A8

WASHINGTON -- The three presidential candidates kept on message Tuesday as their campaigns swerved to Capitol Hill for hearings on the Iraq war, a major topic among voters in the 2008 elections.

Republican Sen. John McCain continued his support of the war and warned of "failure" with an early exit. Democratic Sens. Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama reiterated their pushes for a troop withdrawal and highlighted the high costs of the war.

Of the three, Sen. Obama had the toughest words for Gen. David Petraeus and Ambassador Ryan Crocker. The Illinois senator asked the pair "to harden the metrics" by which success is defined. "I'm trying to get to an endpoint," Sen. Obama said.

Sen. Clinton was more cautious. The closest she came to asking for a withdrawal date was an inquiry about what conditions Gen. Petraeus would want to see before recommending a change in strategy.

Both Democrats jumped on Sen. McCain's remarks praising the current strategy and condemning an early exit. The Arizona senator used some of his harshest criticism to date about proponents of early withdrawal, saying withdrawal now would "constitute a failure of political and moral leadership."

"I fundamentally disagree," Sen. Clinton said several hours later, calling it "irresponsible to continue the policy that has not produced results."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB120769832815099763.html?mod=special_page_campaig n2008_leftbox

glockmail
04-09-2008, 08:49 AM
Gabby is a psych major?

.... Most pshrinks I've known are screwed up people. She fits the mold perfectly.

red states rule
04-09-2008, 08:54 AM
Most pshrinks I've known are screwed up people. She fits the mold perfectly.

They should put her on stronger meds - or at least a padded room where she will be safe

glockmail
04-09-2008, 08:57 AM
As long as she can put her knees up to her ears she'll get along fine.

04-09-2008, 10:56 AM

First, I still cant help but notice you still havent supported your original post with any sort of cogent argument.

Second, we are fighting a global war on terror. The battle of Iraq will be over soon. Why the hell should we tell the family of all the soldiers that their soldier died in vain just so you can continue to claim Iraq was a mistake? Our troops and the Iraqis are joining to fight for freedom. But that's a mistake? Maybe if Iraq succeeds in getting its free government, it will rub off back home. But then that's the real problem you have isnt it? You're scared that people in the United States will want to be free too and we might actually apply the Constitution.

manu1959
04-09-2008, 11:41 AM
No, but that would imply you're part of the solution.

If (instead) you're part of the problem, the source of the student's trouble beacuse you abuse him? Then leaving the school is the best choiche. For both.

aren't we all part of the solution....or the problem depending on your point of view.....

i dare say no one on this board is qualified to even assess the situation much less dictate a solution....

04-09-2008, 02:01 PM
aren't we all part of the solution....or the problem depending on your point of view.....

i dare say no one on this board is qualified to even assess the situation much less dictate a solution....

that wont stop people from trying.