PDA

View Full Version : Clintonista Suicide Bombers

The Bare Knuckled Pundit
04-08-2008, 01:46 PM
How Clinton surrogates and supporters use political suicide bombing to attack Obama and get race-baiting into the media spotlight and the public’s consciousness.

Sadly, we are all thoroughly familiar with the terrorist’s and insurgent’s use of the suicide bomber. Graphic images from Israel and Iraq of the vicious asymmetrical warfare tactic have been burned into our consciousness. Sacrificing themselves for the glory of their cause, the bombers strap on explosive-laden vests or belts, approach their often unsuspecting targets and detonate the explosives, killing themselves and their victims in the gory equivalent of the poor man’s precision-guided bomb. As is the case among terrorists and politicians, success inspires imitation. Noting the devastating effectiveness of the tactic, the Clintonistas have adapted it to the political realm and have used it with similar success against an often equally unsuspecting Barack Obama.

The first suicide bomber dispatched by the Clinton camp was Billy Shaheen, husband of former Governor of New Hampshire Jeanne Shaheen and Co-Chairman of the Clinton campaign in the Granite State. In December, Shaheen warned Democrats that Obama was a flawed candidate that was vulnerable to Republican attacks in the general election campaign on his admitted past drug use. Failing to see the irony of an attack from the Clinton camp on the issue of drug use, Shaheen speculated that Republicans would expand on the admitted recreational use to question whether or not Obama had engaged in trafficking or dealing. Having succeeded in getting the issue into the media spotlight and subtly triggered a secondary explosion of racially stereotypical angst, Shaheen dutifully apologized and resigned from the campaign.

The next race-baiting suicide attack occurred in South Carolina in January, when Black Entertainment Television founder Robert Johnson insinuated that Obama was using drugs while the Clintons were selflessly working on issues critical to the black community. In addition to again raising the specter of a minority candidate with a drug use Achilles’ heel, it also sought to wrap Hillary in the mantle of Bill’s title as America’s honorary first black president. Again, having succeeded in his suicide mission, Johnson dutifully apologized to the Obama campaign and assured the media he was referring to his community organizing efforts and not his drug usage.

The most recent and rabid bomber to appear on the scene was former Democratic Vice Presidential-nominee Geraldine Ferraro. In an eerie echo of Rush Limbaugh’s analysis of the media’s treatment of Philadelphia Eagles’ quarterback Donovan McNabb, Ferraro asserted that Obama “…would have not be in this position.” were he white.

Speaking from her own experience, Ferraro defended her remarks on the basis that had she been a man, she would not have been in the position of being Walter Mondale’s 1984 running mate. While going through the motions and resigning her position on Clinton’s Finance Committee, she did not take the option of quietly fading into the background once the smoke had cleared from her attack. In contrast to the scripted apologies and exits of Shaheen and Johnson, Ferraro indignantly protested any comparison between her own comments and those of Obama’s controversial spiritual advisor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, whom she called a “racist bigot.” Not satisfied with the success of her initial attack, Ferraro triggered a secondary detonation that heaped additional damage on an Obama camp already reeling from the devastating explosion of the Write controversy.

Having mastered the suicide bomber tactic and witnessed its effectiveness, the question for the Clintonistas is who will be the next martyr for the cause and when will they be dispatched? With time growing short and the odds growing long, pressure will increasingly mount to launch more spectacular attacks with greater frequency in the hopes of blasting Obama out of the nomination and Hillary’s increasingly narrow path to the presidency.

stephanie
04-08-2008, 01:50 PM
:rolleyes::boohoo:

theHawk
04-08-2008, 02:04 PM
Thats fucking hysterical. Its great to see liberals fighting each other to this degree. "Suicide bombers" - LOL.

BKP, are you suggesting that Rev. Wright isn't a racist bigot?

The Bare Knuckled Pundit
04-08-2008, 02:17 PM
Thats fucking hysterical. Its great to see liberals fighting each other to this degree. "Suicide bombers" - LOL.

Not at all, Hawk. I was merely quoting Mrs. Ferrraro. Rev. Wright's comments speak for themselves in stark and deplorable fashion.

Abbey Marie
04-08-2008, 02:18 PM

Methinks BKP is just into copying his blog over here. Probably at many boards at once.

The Bare Knuckled Pundit
04-08-2008, 02:32 PM
Methinks BKP is just into copying his blog over here. Probably at many boards at once.

In addition to my own blog, this is the only forum I have posted this piece in. If that is against site policy or communally accepted standards, I humbly apologize and take full responsibility for my transgression and will refrain from doing so in the future. My only intentions were to toss something out for your consideration and discussion and to let people of similar political opinions and perspectives know they have a new site they might give some consideration to. I did not, however, include my link as I did on another post. I saw the error of my ways and did not want to be seen as a purely self-serving remora leeching off the back of this site.

Again, if I have offended anyone or violated any policies or taboos, I humbly and sincerely apologize.

BKP

MtnBiker
04-08-2008, 02:42 PM
The Clintonista Suicide Bombers gathered praise while their bombing attacks where directed toward Republicans. Now that the battle is within the Democrat party they are gathering scorn.

theHawk
04-08-2008, 02:49 PM
Not at all, Hawk. I was merely quoting Mrs. Ferrraro. Rev. Wright's comments speak for themselves in stark and deplorable fashion.

Now you're contradicting yourself. She called him a racist bigot because thats exactly what he is. If you think that his comments were made in a "deplorable fasion", then that suggests you disagree with the comment. So stop fencing and either state whether you think Wright is a racist bigot or not. Ferraro simple said exactly what just about every other sane American has been saying about Wright and his rediculous anti-white and anti-American statements.

stephanie
04-08-2008, 02:50 PM
The Clintonista Suicide Bombers gathered praise while their bombing attacks where directed toward Republicans. Now that the battle is within the Democrat party they are gathering scorn.

exactly..

but watching them tear each other apart for a change.... has been so much fun...:coffee:

theHawk
04-08-2008, 02:52 PM
And by the war BKP, are you going to call Obama supporters like the one that called McCain a "warmonger" a suicide bomber as well? Or are you just another O-bah-bah-ma sheep grazing on all the bullshit he spews?

The Bare Knuckled Pundit
04-08-2008, 02:53 PM

Indeed, MB. Another clear sign of the hypocrasy and blatant bias of the mainstream media.

Intersting that MSNBC has chosen sides with Obama and CNN has become the defacto Clinton News Network having employed the services of the Clinton Triplets, James Carville, Paul Begala and David Gergen.

The Bare Knuckled Pundit
04-08-2008, 03:00 PM
Now you're contradicting yourself. She called him a racist bigot because thats exactly what he is. If you think that her comments were made in a "deplorable fasion", then that suggests you disagree with the comment. So stop fencing and either state whether you think Wright is a racist bigot or not. Ferraro simple said exactly what just about every other sane American has been saying about Wright and his rediculous anti-white and anti-American statements.

Actually, I said Rev. Wright's comments were deplorable, not Mrs. Ferrarro's. The point of using her quote was to highlight the infighting that has broken out within the Democratic camp. Let me assure you, I was by no means dangling my feet over the fence. Rev. Wright's comments, though protected by the First Amendment, are reprehensible and are symptomatic of a deeply held and bitter strain of bigotry.

theHawk
04-08-2008, 03:01 PM
Actually, I said Rev. Wright's comments were deplorable, not Mrs. Ferrarro's. The point of using her quote was to highlight the infighting that has broken out within the Democratic camp. Let me assure you, I was by no means dangling my feet over the fence. Rev. Wright's comments, though protected by the First Amendment, are reprehensible and are symptomatic of a deeply held and bitter strain of bigotry.

Then why on Earth would you liken Ferraro to a "suicide bomber" for pointing out that very same thought?

The Bare Knuckled Pundit
04-08-2008, 03:08 PM
And by the war BKP, are you going to call Obama supporters like the one that called McCain a "warmonger" a suicide bomber as well? Or are you just another O-bah-bah-ma sheep grazing on all the bullshit he spews?

If Obama's campaign engages in similar tactics of attacking McCain and then resigning or being dismissed, then yes, by all means they'll qualify as suicide bombers. And I am merely commenting on the political events of the day. I am by no means an Obama Maniac. In truth, I am a Goldwater Conservative. So I thank you for refraining from besmirching my honor with such insulting and offensively unfounded accusations in the future.

theHawk
04-08-2008, 03:10 PM
If Obama's campaign engages in similar tactics of attacking McCain and then resigning or being dismissed, then yes, by all means they'll qualify as suicide bombers. And I am merely commenting on the political events of the day. I am by no means an Obama Maniac. In truth, I am a Goldwater Conservative. So I thank you for refraining from besmirching my honor with such insulting and offensively unfounded accusations in the future.

A "Goldwater conservative" would not liken someone to a suicide bomber for simply speaking the truth.

The Bare Knuckled Pundit
04-08-2008, 03:16 PM
A "Goldwater conservative" would not liken someone to a suicide bomber for simply speaking the truth.

You're missing the forest for the trees, Hawk.

You're taking that sentence out of context. She made the remark about Rev. Wright being a bigot AFTER she said Obama would not be where he was were he white. That comment, not the one about Rev. Wright, was the suicide attack. Read in order, her suicide attack precedes her comments about Rev. Wright.

theHawk
04-08-2008, 03:28 PM
But you're the one that said -

Not satisfied with the success of her initial attack, Ferraro triggered a secondary detonation that heaped additional damage on an Obama camp already reeling from the devastating explosion of the Write controversy.
So I guess this "secondary detonation" isn't likening her to a suicide bomber? :poke:

And she was also speaking the truth when she said he would not be where he was if he wasn't black. There was a white Obama, his name was John Edwards, look where he ended up. Democrats like to prop up blacks and women in order to con those very minority groups into believing their party will help them.

Abbey Marie
04-08-2008, 03:37 PM
BKP, I see what you are saying, and it is an interesting analogy, but I don't see these people as suicide bombers. Rather, they are making a short-term sacrifice for the long-term rewards that a successful Clinton run would eventually bestow upon them. I see them more as faux sacrifical lambs, who instead of actually being sacrificed, will someday be allowed to graze peacefully on the White House lawn.

glockmail
04-08-2008, 03:41 PM
In addition to my own blog, this is the only forum I have posted this piece in. If that is against site policy or communally accepted standards, I humbly apologize and take full responsibility for my transgression and will refrain from doing so in the future. My only intentions were to toss something out for your consideration and discussion and to let people of similar political opinions and perspectives know they have a new site they might give some consideration to. I did not, however, include my link as I did on another post. I saw the error of my ways and did not want to be seen as a purely self-serving remora leeching off the back of this site.

Again, if I have offended anyone or violated any policies or taboos, I humbly and sincerely apologize.

BKP Don't be such a wuss. Stand up for yourself. Be rebellious.

The Bare Knuckled Pundit
04-08-2008, 03:42 PM
BKP, I see what you are saying, and it is an interesting analogy, but I don't see these people as suicide bombers. Rather, they are making a short-term sacrifice for the long-term rewards that a successful Clinton run would eventually bestow upon them. I see them more as faux sacrifical lambs, who instead of actually being sacrificed, will someday be allowed to graze peacefully on the White House lawn.

Abbey, outstanding! That is precisely what they're doing. You've carried the analogy to it's logical conclusion. They hope that having sacrficed themselves for the campaign, they will reach Clinton Paradise when they retake the White House. Instead of twenty virgins, I would suppose you'd expect to find twenty interns, but that's neither here nor there. However, at this point, it appears as if their sacrifices were in vain.

Abbey Marie
04-08-2008, 03:46 PM
Abbey, outstanding! That is precisely what they're doing. You've carried the analogy to it's logical conclusion. They hope that having sacrficed themselves for the campaign, they will reach Clinton Paradise when they retake the White House. Instead of twenty virgins, I would suppose you'd expect to find twenty interns, but that's neither here nor there. However, at this point, it appears as if their sacrifices were in vain.

It's a bummer when you back the wrong horse. Like I just did in the two NCAA pools I entered. :coffee:

MtnBiker
04-08-2008, 03:51 PM

The sacrificial lambs may view it that way, I wonder how the Clintons might view it. I believe they are not bothered at all if there is true political and career suicide made by some.

Abbey Marie
04-08-2008, 03:52 PM
The sacrificial lambs may view it that way, I wonder how the Clintons might view it. I believe they are not bothered at all if there is true political and career suicide made by some.

After Vince Foster, I doubt they care about anything but themselves and their thirst for power.