PDA

View Full Version : Life filled out in triplicate

gabosaurus
04-08-2008, 06:06 PM
I genuinely love being a high school counselor. I love the interaction and the ability to touch the lives of troubled children.
I fucking hate the fucking paperwork involved. Anything I say, do or contemplate has to be officially recorded. And sent to everyone on the planet, seemingly.
I suppose it is life in our litigious society. The school district has to cover it's ass on all fronts.

One of the secretaries in the administration office has a great cartoon about it. The scene has a guy talking to his boss.
Guy: "Things like this make me want to kill you!"
Boss: "Make sure you fill out the proper request form."

Mr. P
04-08-2008, 10:06 PM
I genuinely love being a high school counselor. I love the interaction and the ability to touch the lives of troubled children.
I fucking hate the fucking paperwork involved. Anything I say, do or contemplate has to be officially recorded. And sent to everyone on the planet, seemingly.
I suppose it is life in our litigious society. The school district has to cover it's ass on all fronts.

One of the secretaries in the administration office has a great cartoon about it. The scene has a guy talking to his boss.

I'm guessing you'd HATE to be a Doc when we get our national health care.

Dilloduck
04-08-2008, 11:23 PM

Imagine how tough it would be if you actually needed the money. :laugh2:

stephanie
04-09-2008, 01:43 AM
Welcome to working for the STATE of Kalifornia..which the NEA OWNS..:cheers2:

stephanie
04-09-2008, 03:28 AM
Geeze...that darn college degree and not that "degree" in the hard knocks of life..........sure did get ya....didnt it...:coffee: