PDA

View Full Version : Democrat Version Of Bipartisanship

red states rule
04-09-2008, 07:27 AM
Is this how Dems "work" with Pres Bush? Sending a letter of demands before a White House meeting on the economy?

I wonder how Dems would react if Republican leaders sent a Dem President such an arrogant letter

Pelosi, Reid have list of demands for White House meeting

The regularly scheduled meeting between congressional leaders and President Bush is shaping up to be more of a showdown over how far the government should go in helping people struggling through the economic downturn.

The White House today signaled its opposition to the Senate housing bill, which will likely pass Wednesday, and House Democrats are planning a much more aggressive housing bill. So in advance of the White House meeting, Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) have sent a letter to President Bush demanding he accept increases in unemployment insurance, more spending on infrastructure and incentives for alternative energy.

"We hope tomorrow’s meeting will launch a bipartisan process to address the short-term housing crisis and bring relief to families struggling to make ends meet, including creating high-paying jobs here at home," Pelosi and Reid wrote in their letter.

to read the complete letter

http://www.politico.com/blogs/thecrypt/0408/Pelosi_Reid_have_list_of_demands_for_White_House_m eeting.html

retiredman
04-09-2008, 07:32 AM
Is this how Dems "work" with Pres Bush? Sending a letter of demands before a White House meeting on the economy?

I wonder how Dems would react if Republican leaders sent a Dem President such an arrogant letter

Pelosi, Reid have list of demands for White House meeting

The regularly scheduled meeting between congressional leaders and President Bush is shaping up to be more of a showdown over how far the government should go in helping people struggling through the economic downturn.

The White House today signaled its opposition to the Senate housing bill, which will likely pass Wednesday, and House Democrats are planning a much more aggressive housing bill. So in advance of the White House meeting, Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) have sent a letter to President Bush demanding he accept increases in unemployment insurance, more spending on infrastructure and incentives for alternative energy.

"We hope tomorrow’s meeting will launch a bipartisan process to address the short-term housing crisis and bring relief to families struggling to make ends meet, including creating high-paying jobs here at home," Pelosi and Reid wrote in their letter.

to read the complete letter

http://www.politico.com/blogs/thecrypt/0408/Pelosi_Reid_have_list_of_demands_for_White_House_m eeting.html

did you READ the letter? Please quote any sentence that contains any "demands". Please quote any sentence that is "arrogant".

I'll wait.

red states rule
04-09-2008, 07:35 AM
did you READ the letter? Please quote any sentence that contains any "demands". Please quote any sentence that is "arrogant".

I'll wait.

"We can do this by developing a financially prudent package of housing policy reforms that can avert a wider foreclosure crisis, expanding unemployment insurance at a time of significant job losses, helping ensure that critical government services are available for struggling families, and making investments in infrastructure and alternative energy to serve our national interests and create good paying jobs. We can do this by once again making American veterans a part of an American economic recovery, with a guaranteed college education."

I know you would see nothing wrong with this, including what their deamands have to do with the housing issue

retiredman
04-09-2008, 07:39 AM
"We can do this by developing a financially prudent package of housing policy reforms that can avert a wider foreclosure crisis, expanding unemployment insurance at a time of significant job losses, helping ensure that critical government services are available for struggling families, and making investments in infrastructure and alternative energy to serve our national interests and create good paying jobs. We can do this by once again making American veterans a part of an American economic recovery, with a guaranteed college education."

I know you would see nothing wrong with this, including what their deamands have to do with the housing issue

I see no "demands". You have shown me none. I see where they have offered their ideas as to ways that we can fix our economy.

Please show me the "demands" part.

red states rule
04-09-2008, 07:52 AM
I see no "demands". You have shown me none. I see where they have offered their ideas as to ways that we can fix our economy.

Please show me the "demands" part.

They are demaning Pres Bush cave into more pork spending

And how the hell will expanding unemployment insurance, more welfare spending, more spending on infrastructure and alternative energy sources "fix" the economy?

diuretic
04-09-2008, 07:55 AM
Well they have to get his attention somehow. He's in cruise mode now. Iraq, the giant fuckup is fast becoming someone else's problem. The economy, the other giant fuckup, well, if only he can ensure that no-one realises that a depression is on the way until next January he'll be home and hosed.

You don't understand his MO RSR. Check the man's history. He fucks up and an adult has to come along and fix it when he walks away. He should be made to account for his decisions right now, it's called "personal responsibility".

red states rule
04-09-2008, 07:57 AM
Well they have to get his attention somehow. He's in cruise mode now. Iraq, the giant fuckup is fast becoming someone else's problem. The economy, the other giant fuckup, well, if only he can ensure that no-one realises that a depression is on the way until next January he'll be home and hosed.

You don't understand his MO RSR. Check the man's history. He fucks up and an adult has to come along and fix it when he walks away. He should be made to account for his decisions right now, it's called "personal responsibility".

Why not try laying off the Bush bashing and address the issue. Dems are demanding more pork spending that will accomplish nothing except make them feel good all over

You can kep pushing the dopom and gloom talking points all you want, but the US economy does not need more tax and spend liberalism

retiredman
04-09-2008, 08:01 AM
They are demaning Pres Bush cave into more pork spending

And how the hell will expanding unemployment insurance, more welfare spending, more spending on infrastructure and alternative energy sources "fix" the economy?

show me a "demand". You can't show me one demand or one arrogant sentence in that letter.

They are offering their ideas. Are you expecting "bipartisanship" to mean democrats just roll over and pass Bush's plans while offering no solutions of their own?

red states rule
04-09-2008, 08:04 AM
show me a "demand". You can't show me one demand or one arrogant sentence in that letter.

They are offering their ideas. Are you expecting "bipartisanship" to mean democrats just roll over and pass Bush's plans while offering no solutions of their own?

You will never admit the truth anyway MFM

This is the Dems version of bipartisanship - give us what we want or else

All the Dems want anyway in their demands is more pork spending

retiredman
04-09-2008, 08:11 AM
You will never admit the truth anyway MFM

This is the Dems version of bipartisanship - give us what we want or else

All the Dems want anyway in their demands is more pork spending

no demands.... no statements of "or else" ... no demands for pork spending.

all made up RSR bullshit. PLEASE highlight one DEMAND. Please highlight one ULTIMATUM...please highlight one DEMAND for PORK.

YOU cannot do it. the letter is short. show me one of those things in that letter.

all cowshit and no cow.

red states rule
04-09-2008, 08:15 AM
no demands.... no statements of "or else" ... no demands for pork spending.

all made up RSR bullshit. PLEASE highlight one DEMAND. Please highlight one ULTIMATUM...please highlight one DEMAND for PORK.

YOU cannot do it. the letter is short. show me one of those things in that letter.

all cowshit and no cow.

Your spin for more demands by the Dems for more pork spending is set on turbo this morning

diuretic
04-09-2008, 08:21 AM
Why not try laying off the Bush bashing and address the issue. Dems are demanding more pork spending that will accomplish nothing except make them feel good all over

You can kep pushing the dopom and gloom talking points all you want, but the US economy does not need more tax and spend liberalism

I'm not Bush-bashing RSR, just pointing out what he's like. And your economy is in a mess and needs all the help it can get, clear thinking is a start. Your sub-prime mess is spreading to the rest of us so don't expect us to make nicey over it.

red states rule
04-09-2008, 08:25 AM
I'm not Bush-bashing RSR, just pointing out what he's like. And your economy is in a mess and needs all the help it can get, clear thinking is a start. Your sub-prime mess is spreading to the rest of us so don't expect us to make nicey over it.

The doom and gloomers are hyper these days. They think the US economy is not in a recession but a depression

People foget we have not even had a single quarter of negative growth, yet they are screaming the sky is falling

retiredman
04-09-2008, 08:31 AM
please feel free to copy this post and just bold those sentences which either 1)demand anything, 2)make any "or else" ultimatums 3)demand porkbarrel spending.

I'll wait.

Dear Mr. President:

We are writing in anticipation of tomorrow’s meeting of the bicameral, bipartisan congressional leadership with you and other Administration leaders. There can be little doubt that the current economic slowdown combined with the rising costs of everything from gas to health care are putting tremendous pressure on America’s working families. Last week’s disturbing unemployment numbers and Chairman Bernanke’s recession warning are further evidence of the need for swift and decisive bipartisan action.

While your Administration actively supported the Federal Reserve’s swift responses to address Wall Street’s problems during the ongoing economic crisis, millions of families across America continue to face the prospect of losing their homes and their jobs. We believe that Congress and your Administration must now turn their attention to Main Street and help families in crisis. We can do this by developing a financially prudent package of housing policy reforms that can avert a wider foreclosure crisis, expanding unemployment insurance at a time of significant job losses, helping ensure that critical government services are available for struggling families, and making investments in infrastructure and alternative energy to serve our national interests and create good paying jobs. We can do this by once again making American veterans a part of an American economic recovery, with a guaranteed college education.

We hope tomorrow’s meeting will launch a bipartisan process to address the short-term housing crisis and bring relief to families struggling to make ends meet, including creating high-paying jobs here at home.

Thank you, Mr. President, for scheduling this meeting at such a critical time for our economy and the American people. We look forward to working with you.

Respectfully,

red states rule
04-09-2008, 08:33 AM
Your constant defense of liberal arrogance and more pork spending is not surprising

diuretic
04-09-2008, 08:34 AM
The doom and gloomers are hyper these days. They think the US economy is not in a recession but a depression

People foget we have not even had a single quarter of negative growth, yet they are screaming the sky is falling

RSR wrong, it's hit the fan. Big time.

retiredman
04-09-2008, 08:36 AM
Your constant defense of liberal arrogance and more pork spending is not surprising

just bold the sentence that contains "or else" ultimatums or "demands" of any kind. I copied the entire letter there for you. It is only four paragraphs long. Just highlight the sentences that prove your points and hit CTRL B.

Your laziness knows no bounds!:laugh2:

red states rule
04-09-2008, 08:45 AM
RSR wrong, it's hit the fan. Big time.

Which quarter did we have negative growth in? I must have missed it

red states rule
04-09-2008, 08:47 AM
just bold the sentence that contains "or else" ultimatums or "demands" of any kind. I copied the entire letter there for you. It is only four paragraphs long. Just highlight the sentences that prove your points and hit CTRL B.

Your laziness knows no bounds!:laugh2:

and your partisanship is endless.

Let the Dems demand more pork spending that has nothing to do with the issues they are addresing, and you are on the sidelines cheering them one

retiredman
04-09-2008, 08:51 AM
and your partisanship is endless.

Let the Dems demand more pork spending that has nothing to do with the issues they are addresing, and you are on the sidelines cheering them one

show me where, in that letter, the democratic leadership demands any pork spending or makes any ultimatums to the president. You have made those claims.... the letter is right there....just back up your claims by highlighting the sentenses that prove your assertions. You say shit all the time and can never back it up. The letter is there. prove your points or retract them.

diuretic
04-09-2008, 08:59 AM
Which quarter did we have negative growth in? I must have missed it

Oh, I'm wrong again.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/04/03/2206673.htm

Understand this. I don't want it to happen. It hurts our small regional economy. But also understand that denying reality hurts even worse.

red states rule
04-09-2008, 09:07 AM
Oh, I'm wrong again.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/04/03/2206673.htm

Understand this. I don't want it to happen. It hurts our small regional economy. But also understand that denying reality hurts even worse.

It is also possible we will not have a recession. I have heard some economists say the credit crunch may have bottomed out which will cause a soft landing

But more pork spending as the Dems are demanding will not help at all.

retiredman
04-09-2008, 09:09 AM
It is also possible we will not have a recession. I have heard some economists say the credit crunch may have bottomed out which will cause a soft landing

But more pork spending as the Dems are demanding will not help at all.

Greenspan says we are in recession.

and by pork spending, do you mean like that bridge to nowhere?:laugh2:

diuretic
04-09-2008, 09:10 AM
As I said, I hope it doesn't happen, I do know that its influence is around the globe. The last bloody thing anyone needs is the US economy turning turtle.

red states rule
04-09-2008, 09:13 AM
As I said, I hope it doesn't happen, I do know that its influence is around the globe. The last bloody thing anyone needs is the US economy turning turtle.

I understand your POV

Only the kook left wants a recession in the US

diuretic
04-09-2008, 09:22 AM
You know the really weird thing? IF a Dem becomes Prez and you have a Dem controlled Congress I will be here doing my nut over it. Know why? Dems are protectionist. You - the US - will begin to hide behind all sorts of trade protection barriers and that does us a huge amount of damage. Already you've shafted us with our previous what contracts with Iraq. Your farmers are so heavily subsidised that our super-efficient farmers can't compete. You're as bad as the EU for that, but that's another issue I can whine about elsewhere.

The irony hasn't escaped me though.

red states rule
04-10-2008, 06:55 AM
You know the really weird thing? IF a Dem becomes Prez and you have a Dem controlled Congress I will be here doing my nut over it. Know why? Dems are protectionist. You - the US - will begin to hide behind all sorts of trade protection barriers and that does us a huge amount of damage. Already you've shafted us with our previous what contracts with Iraq. Your farmers are so heavily subsidised that our super-efficient farmers can't compete. You're as bad as the EU for that, but that's another issue I can whine about elsewhere.

The irony hasn't escaped me though.

With the libs completely in charge, all of us will be in trouble. We will go back to the days of Peanut Peanut Carter

You will see US taxpayers taxed into oblivion, more government spending, and expanded social programs. You will also see surrender and appeasement to terrorists

The US economy really will tank with higher unemployment, higher interest rates, and and higher inflation

PostmodernProphet
04-10-2008, 08:44 AM
and by pork spending, do you mean like that bridge to nowhere?

precisely....

n fiscal year 2008, Congress inserted $18.3 billion worth of earmarks to pay for pet projects, according to a report from Taxpayers for Common Sense (TCS). TCS found presidential candidates Clinton and Obama earmarked $340 million and $91 million respectively.

TCS vice president Steve Ellis called earmarks “a bipartisan affliction” in a December 2007 story in The Washington Post. “It would take leadership in both parties – and a lot more shame – to ever rein them in.”

The Washington Post covered the study on its February 14 front page saying, “Working with her New York colleagues in nearly every case, Clinton supported almost four times as much spending on earmarked projects as her rival for the Democratic presidential nomination, Sen. Barack Obama (Ill.), whose $91 million total placed him in the bottom quarter of senators who seek earmarks.”

The Republican front-runner Sen. John McCain (Ariz.), who has long criticized the spending practice, “was one of five senators to reject earmarks entirely” according to the Post.

http://www.businessandmedia.org/printer/2008/20080220134418.aspx

retiredman
04-10-2008, 08:45 AM
With the libs completely in charge, all of us will be in trouble. We will go back to the days of Peanut Peanut Carter

You will see US taxpayers taxed into oblivion, more government spending, and expanded social programs. You will also see surrender and appeasement to terrorists

The US economy really will tank with higher unemployment, higher interest rates, and and higher inflation

those are your predictions. I tend to disagree witht them....

I do know that when that comes to pass, YOU'LL be $500 poorer. Oh wait..I forgot... you already reneged on that bet. never mind:laugh2:

red states rule
04-10-2008, 09:40 AM
If they have their way, Dems will take Amercia to good ol' days of Peanut Carter

Liberalism has a long history of failure

Hagbard Celine
04-10-2008, 10:32 AM
please feel free to copy this post and just bold those sentences which either 1)demand anything, 2)make any "or else" ultimatums 3)demand porkbarrel spending.

I'll wait.

Dear Mr. President:

We are writing in anticipation of tomorrow’s meeting of the bicameral, bipartisan congressional leadership with you and other Administration leaders. There can be little doubt that the current economic slowdown combined with the rising costs of everything from gas to health care are putting tremendous pressure on America’s working families. Last week’s disturbing unemployment numbers and Chairman Bernanke’s recession warning are further evidence of the need for swift and decisive bipartisan action.

While your Administration actively supported the Federal Reserve’s swift responses to address Wall Street’s problems during the ongoing economic crisis, millions of families across America continue to face the prospect of losing their homes and their jobs. We believe that Congress and your Administration must now turn their attention to Main Street and help families in crisis. We can do this by developing a financially prudent package of housing policy reforms that can avert a wider foreclosure crisis, expanding unemployment insurance at a time of significant job losses, helping ensure that critical government services are available for struggling families, and making investments in infrastructure and alternative energy to serve our national interests and create good paying jobs. We can do this by once again making American veterans a part of an American economic recovery, with a guaranteed college education.

We hope tomorrow’s meeting will launch a bipartisan process to address the short-term housing crisis and bring relief to families struggling to make ends meet, including creating high-paying jobs here at home.

Thank you, Mr. President, for scheduling this meeting at such a critical time for our economy and the American people. We look forward to working with you.

Respectfully,

Is this the letter in question? There's nothing "arrogant" or "demanding" about it. Every sentence starts with "We hope," "We look forward to," "Thank you, Mr. President," "Respectfully," etc.
Whatn'th'hell are these yahoos talking about? Methinks they just like having something to b*tch about. What a bunch of little b*tches. :laugh:

red states rule
04-10-2008, 10:35 AM
Is this the letter in question? There's nothing "arrogant" or "demanding" about it. Every sentence starts with "We hope," "We look forward to," "Thank you, Mr. President," "Respectfully," etc.
Whatn'th'hell are these yahoos talking about?

They are telling Pes Bush he has to give them what they want even before they have a meeting to discuss things

retiredman
04-10-2008, 11:04 AM
They are telling Pes Bush he has to give them what they want even before they have a meeting to discuss things

they say nothing of the sort. There are NO conditions placed on President Bush. They merely lay out THEIR ideas. I have posted the entire letter and asked for you to just highlight the sentences that prove your claim of "demands" and "or else" ultimatums. YOU HAVE NOT BECAUSE YOU CANNOT.

all you can do is run away from the facts.

and yet, you always tell us how much you LOVE facts.

odd.:laugh2:

red states rule
04-10-2008, 11:07 AM
they say nothing of the sort. There are NO conditions placed on President Bush. They merely lay out THEIR ideas. I have posted the entire letter and asked for you to just highlight the sentences that prove your claim of "demands" and "or else" ultimatums. YOU HAVE NOT BECAUSE YOU CANNOT.

all you can do is run away from the facts.

and yet, you always tell us how much you LOVE facts.

odd.:laugh2:

There demands wil do nothing to "fix the economy" as you suggest

It will increase pork spending and make people more dependent on governemnt - which is what you support

Those are the facts

retiredman
04-10-2008, 11:09 AM
There demands wil do nothing to "fix the economy" as you suggest

It will increase pork spending and make people more dependent on governemnt - which is what you support

Those are the facts

they have made no "demands". they have made no "or else" ultimatums. you have lied about the content of their letter.... and you do not have the grace to admit that you lied. those are the facts.

fuckin' pathetic.

red states rule
04-10-2008, 11:14 AM
they have made no "demands". they have made no "or else" ultimatums. you have lied about the content of their letter.... and you do not have the grace to admit that you lied. those are the facts.

fuckin' pathetic.

The demands are there, but being a liberal hack you would never admit it anyway

You agree with the demands, more government spending and more pork spending. Yep, that will "fix the economy" MFM

retiredman
04-10-2008, 11:23 AM
The demands are there, but being a liberal hack you would never admit it anyway

show me one demand. show me one "or else" ultimatum. just highlight the sentences that contain those demands or ultimatums. that should be easy enough if they are really there. It's only four paragraphs. I'll wait.

Dear Mr. President:

red states rule
04-10-2008, 11:25 AM
show me one demand. show me one "or else" ultimatum. just highlight the sentences that contain those demands or ultimatums. that should be easy enough if they are really there. It's only four paragraphs. I'll wait.

Dear Mr. President:

Already pointed them out to you. You refuse to accept it. Being a liberal hack facts never do matter to you

Only more political power, more liberal handouts, and more pork

Oh, and higher taxes on top of all that

retiredman
04-10-2008, 11:30 AM
Already pointed them out to you. You refuse to accept it.

LIAR

tell me the post number where you highlighted the sentences that contain demands or ultimatums.

I'll wait.

retiredman
04-10-2008, 12:11 PM
and away he runs with his tail tucked under his skirt.:laugh2:

red states rule
04-10-2008, 12:13 PM
LIAR

tell me the post number where you highlighted the sentences that contain demands or ultimatums.

I'll wait.

I did the first time on post 3 son

red states rule
04-10-2008, 12:14 PM
and away he runs with his tail tucked under his skirt.:laugh2:

You do have such an inflated opinion of yourself MFM

You are the track star around here my boy

Hagbard Celine
04-10-2008, 12:18 PM

This isn't a "demand" genius. It's an outline of what they plan to discuss at the meeting. It's no more a "demand" than if I were to tell you that I plan to respond to you after you reply to this post.

red states rule
04-10-2008, 12:20 PM
This isn't a "demand" genius. It's an outline of what they plan to discuss at the meeting. It's no more a "demand" than if I were to tell you that I plan to respond to you after you reply to this post.

They are demands. That is the only form of "bipartisanship" Reid and Pelois know

retiredman
04-10-2008, 12:20 PM
You do have such an inflated opinion of yourself MFM

You are the track star around here my boy

It's right there...post #37. just bold those sentencs which contain "demands" or " or else ultimatums" bold those sentences where the authors are "telling Pes Bush he has to give them what they want even before they have a meeting to discuss things"

you made those claims. The letter is right there. you got three choices:

1. show us.

or

2. spin and weasel because you can't.

or

3. run away.:laugh2:

red states rule
04-10-2008, 12:32 PM
It's right there...post #37. just bold those sentencs which contain "demands" or " or else ultimatums" bold those sentences where the authors are "telling Pes Bush he has to give them what they want even before they have a meeting to discuss things"

you made those claims. The letter is right there. you got three choices:

1. show us.

or

2. spin and weasel because you can't.

or

3. run away.:laugh2:

Try reading post #3 s-l-o-w-l-y son

retiredman
04-10-2008, 12:32 PM
I did the first time on post 3 son
the quote you copied in post #3 does not contain any demands or ultimatums. try again.... loser.:laugh2:

red states rule
04-10-2008, 12:33 PM
the quote you copied in post #3 does not contain any demands or ultimatums. try again.... loser.:laugh2:

Not surprised our resident liberal hack is defending his Dems

Their arrogance and their demands are showing through, But since you are even more arrogant they they are, their demands seem reasonable to you

retiredman
04-10-2008, 12:37 PM
We can do this by developing a financially prudent package of housing policy reforms that can avert a wider foreclosure crisis, expanding unemployment insurance at a time of significant job losses, helping ensure that critical government services are available for struggling families, and making investments in infrastructure and alternative energy to serve our national interests and create good paying jobs. We can do this by once again making American veterans a part of an American economic recovery, with a guaranteed college education

nope. no demands or ultimatums there. they are describing ways they think they can use to accomplish economic recovery. try again.

nothing in there about "telling Pres Bush he has to give them what they want even before they have a meeting to discuss things."

In fact, the letter clearly says: Thank you, Mr. President, for scheduling this meeting at such a critical time for our economy and the American people. We look forward to working with you.

no demands. no ultimatums. no preconditions for the meeting.

pwnage.

red states rule
04-10-2008, 12:39 PM
We can do this by developing a financially prudent package of housing policy reforms that can avert a wider foreclosure crisis, expanding unemployment insurance at a time of significant job losses, helping ensure that critical government services are available for struggling families, and making investments in infrastructure and alternative energy to serve our national interests and create good paying jobs. We can do this by once again making American veterans a part of an American economic recovery, with a guaranteed college education

nope. no demands or ultimatums there. they are describing ways they think they can use to accomplish economic recovery. try again.

nothing in there about "telling Pres Bush he has to give them what they want even before they have a meeting to discuss things."

In fact, the letter clearly says: Thank you, Mr. President, for scheduling this meeting at such a critical time for our economy and the American people. We look forward to working with you.

no demands. no ultimatums. no preconditions for the meeting.

pwnage.

What else can we expect from the "man" who defends the racist Obama giving money to terrorists groups, and spins for the Dems who smear and insult our troops

MFM will never speak say anything other then what the DNC tells him to say

retiredman
04-10-2008, 12:43 PM
What else can we expect from the "man" who defends the racist Obama giving money to terrorists groups, and spins for the Dems who smear and insult our troops

MFM will never speak say anything other then what the DNC tells him to say

nice attempt to scattershot a bunch of changes in subject!

I am waiting for you to show me one demand, one ultimatum, one precondition. You said they were there and cannot seem to produce them.

I'll wait.:laugh2:

but you really don't need to keep spinning about it.... chose option #3 if you can't find those quotes!

Hagbard Celine
04-10-2008, 12:45 PM
They are demands. That is the only form of "bipartisanship" Reid and Pelois know

Once again, an unfounded statement conjured from thin air. You have no ground to stand on here. The letter isn't demanding or arrogant. (shrug)

red states rule
04-10-2008, 12:45 PM
nice attempt to scattershot a bunch of changes in subject!

I am waiting for you to show me one demand, one ultimatum, one precondition. You said they were there and cannot seem to produce them.

I'll wait.:laugh2:

but you really don't need to keep spinning about it.... chose option #3 if you can't find those quotes!

Already done son. You are to much of a liberal Kool Aid drinker to admit it

retiredman
04-10-2008, 02:38 PM
Already done son. You are to much of a liberal Kool Aid drinker to admit it

bullshit. you pull one of the four paqragraphs that doesn't have a SINGLE demand or a SINGLE ultimatum or a SINGLE precondition and try to pass it off as proof. That is fucking ridiculous. Let me post a paragraph from Lincoln's Gettysburg Address and you can say it says the same thing. Please.... using your own words, show us, please where ANYTHING in the paragraph you posted - or any of the other four paragraphs in that letter - is a demand or an ultimatum or a precondition. You can't do it and standing there and stupidly claiming that you already did is idiotic.

red states rule
04-10-2008, 04:54 PM
bullshit. you pull one of the four paqragraphs that doesn't have a SINGLE demand or a SINGLE ultimatum or a SINGLE precondition and try to pass it off as proof. That is fucking ridiculous. Let me post a paragraph from Lincoln's Gettysburg Address and you can say it says the same thing. Please.... using your own words, show us, please where ANYTHING in the paragraph you posted - or any of the other four paragraphs in that letter - is a demand or an ultimatum or a precondition. You can't do it and standing there and stupidly claiming that you already did is idiotic.

You liberal partisanship and record of never questioning anything your party does prevents you from admitting the obvious

You would fit in perfectly at the Daily Kos and Huffington Post

retiredman
04-10-2008, 07:39 PM
You liberal partisanship and record of never questioning anything your party does prevents you from admitting the obvious

You would fit in perfectly at the Daily Kos and Huffington Post
show me the demands...show me the ultimatums... show me the preconditions.

I'm still waiting.

red states rule
04-11-2008, 06:00 AM
show me the demands...show me the ultimatums... show me the preconditions.

I'm still waiting.

How many time do I have to send you to post # 3

The HOP.com site is not working for you eh? Try studying harder MFM, one day you might pass the course and understand the demands your beloved Dems are screaming for