PDA

View Full Version : "Monkey" woman is delegate for Obama

theHawk
04-09-2008, 12:11 PM
I swear, you can't make this stuff up. The woman who got a ticket for calling two children playing in a tree "monkeys", is a delegate for Obama.

So what does the Obama camp do? They throw her under the bus.

Make racist anti-American and anti-white statements? Free pass. Call a child playing in a tree a "monkey", you're a racist and we can't forgive you.

More hypocrisy from the Obama camp!!! Imagine that!! :laugh2:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080408/ap_on_el_pr/obama_delegate_resigns

:pee: Obama

Monkeybone
04-09-2008, 12:52 PM
:lmao: very nice.

theHawk
04-09-2008, 02:14 PM
No MFM to defend Obama's latest blunder?

midcan5
04-09-2008, 02:17 PM
More relevant, important, critical information to help you decide on your candidate. AAGGGHHHH!!!! Get a life.

Yurt
04-09-2008, 02:23 PM
More relevant, important, critical information to help you decide on your candidate. AAGGGHHHH!!!! Get a life.

and the value of this post....

theHawk
04-09-2008, 02:34 PM

It just solidifies what we already know about Obama. He is a hypocrit and in no way is going to help unite anybody. If he is throwing his own supporters under the bus when there is absolutely no proof she is in any way a racist, that speaks volumes about his character.

And believe it or not, thats pretty important to alot of Americans.

Pale Rider
04-09-2008, 04:08 PM
No MFM to defend Obama's latest blunder?

No... I think at some point, even a moron like mfm has to realize he's defending the indefensible.

red states rule
04-10-2008, 09:57 AM
No... I think at some point, even a moron like mfm has to realize he's defending the indefensible.

I would not bet on that Pale. He may turn up here soon making excuses for his guy

theHawk
04-10-2008, 10:40 AM
It looks like the Woman Who Cried "Monkey" isn't going away.

CARPENTERSVILLE, Ill. (Map, News) - An Illinois woman who referred to black children as "monkeys" said Wednesday she is staying on as a delegate for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama.

The Obama campaign had said Linda Ramirez-Sliwinski was stepping down, but she says that was never her plan.

"I was elected by the people to represent Senator Obama, and I will continue to do what the people want," she said.
http://www.examiner.com/a-1330145~Obama_Delegate_Decides_to_Stay.html

So not only did the Obama camp throw her under the bus, but they decided they were going to speak for her, telling everyone she was stepping down. My guess is they never even spoke to her about it.

red states rule
04-10-2008, 11:10 AM

So not only did the Obama camp throw her under the bus, but they decided they were going to speak for her, telling everyone she was stepping down. My guess is they never even spoke to her about it.

He not only tossed he under the bus, he shifted the bus in reverse and ran over her

actsnoblemartin
04-10-2008, 10:59 PM
we live in a nation of liberal facists, honestly.

jonah goldberg had it right, only the elites supposedly get to decide :dance:

I swear, you can't make this stuff up. The woman who got a ticket for calling two children playing in a tree "monkeys", is a delegate for Obama.

So what does the Obama camp do? They throw her under the bus.

Make racist anti-American and anti-white statements? Free pass. Call a child playing in a tree a "monkey", you're a racist and we can't forgive you.

More hypocrisy from the Obama camp!!! Imagine that!! :laugh2:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080408/ap_on_el_pr/obama_delegate_resigns

:pee: Obama

red states rule
04-11-2008, 06:02 AM
we live in a nation of liberal facists, honestly.

jonah goldberg had it right, only the elites supposedly get to decide :dance:

But Barry is still friends with Wright the racist idiot, and the terrorist Ayers

Barry has to keep his base intact I guess

midcan5
04-11-2008, 02:15 PM
What matters.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080411/D8VVKG700.html

"For we have a choice in this country. We can accept a politics that breeds division, and conflict, and cynicism. We can tackle race only as spectacle – as we did in the OJ trial – or in the wake of tragedy, as we did in the aftermath of Katrina - or as fodder for the nightly news. We can play Reverend Wright’s sermons on every channel, every day and talk about them from now until the election, and make the only question in this campaign whether or not the American people think that I somehow believe or sympathize with his most offensive words. We can pounce on some gaffe by a Hillary supporter as evidence that she’s playing the race card, or we can speculate on whether white men will all flock to John McCain in the general election regardless of his policies.

We can do that.

But if we do, I can tell you that in the next election, we’ll be talking about some other distraction. And then another one. And then another one. And nothing will change." Barack Obama

manu1959
04-11-2008, 02:57 PM
What matters.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080411/D8VVKG700.html

"For we have a choice in this country. We can accept a politics that breeds division, and conflict, and cynicism. We can tackle race only as spectacle – as we did in the OJ trial – or in the wake of tragedy, as we did in the aftermath of Katrina - or as fodder for the nightly news. We can play Reverend Wright’s sermons on every channel, every day and talk about them from now until the election, and make the only question in this campaign whether or not the American people think that I somehow believe or sympathize with his most offensive words. We can pounce on some gaffe by a Hillary supporter as evidence that she’s playing the race card, or we can speculate on whether white men will all flock to John McCain in the general election regardless of his policies.

We can do that.

But if we do, I can tell you that in the next election, we’ll be talking about some other distraction. And then another one. And then another one. And nothing will change." Barack Obama

we can only "Hope it Changes" ........

Yurt
04-11-2008, 04:18 PM

too bad she is staying on....that white guilt must be poured on awfully thick...you know, the kind that is A grade, that you find only in Maine... :coffee:

red states rule
04-12-2008, 07:57 AM
we can only "Hope it Changes" ........

What change does Barry want?

He does not like whites, people who live in rural areas, he thinks America stinks, he is friends with an admitted terrorist who bombed government buildings in DC, his wife has only recently been proud of America, she thinks Amercia is a mean country, and tells people not to get a job in the corporate world

Not the kind of change I want