PDA

View Full Version : Ann nails it again

Sitarro
04-09-2008, 08:11 PM
She knows Obamessiah better than his dad did although that probably wouldn't be that hard. Once again her writing is flawless!

http://www.anncoulter.com/

DREAMS FROM MY FATHER, LAME EXCUSES FROM MY GRANDFATHER
April 9, 2008

Since a Chinese graduate student at Columbia University, Minghui Yu, was killed last Friday when black youths violently set upon him, sending him running into traffic to escape, I think B. Hussein Obama ought to start referring to the mind-set of the "typical Asian person."

As of Wednesday, police had no motive for the attack, and witnesses said they heard no demand for money or anything else. The Associated Press reports that the assailant simply said to his friend, "Watch what I do to this guy" before punching Yu.

Meanwhile, let's revisit the story about Obama's grandmother being guilty of thinking like a "typical white person." As recounted in Obama's autobiography, the only evidence that his grandmother feared black men comes from Obama's good-for-nothing, chronically unemployed white grandfather, who accuses Grandma of racism as his third excuse not to get dressed and drive her to work.

His grandmother wanted a ride to work at 6:30 in the morning because, the day before, she had been aggressively solicited by a homeless man at the bus stop. On her account, the panhandler "was very aggressive, Barry. Very aggressive. I gave him a dollar and he kept asking. If the bus hadn't come, I think he might have hit me over the head."

Even Obama's shiftless grandfather didn't play the race card until pretty far into the argument over whether he would drive Grandma to work. First, the good-for-nothing grandfather told Obama that Grandma was just trying to guilt him into driving her, saying, "(S)he just wants me to feel bad."

the rest is linked

Abbey Marie
04-09-2008, 08:30 PM
FYI, it's worth reading the rest of the article. It makes Obama's comment about granny look even more disingenuous and ungallant than it already did.

Yurt
04-09-2008, 09:05 PM
unfortunately, his followers will still believe republicans played the race card....first...

as for those that say (midcan i believe) this is no big deal, it was obama who said we cannot afford to ignore the race issue "now"