PDA

View Full Version : I find it kind of a shame.

actsnoblemartin
04-10-2008, 09:49 PM
That a political message board, which is supposed to be about discussing and debating political ideas, is sometimes reduced to a personal attack fest because someone doesnt like the original poster, or their point of view.

Does anyone really put a gun to any of your heads, and force you to respond, and if you choose to respond, does that really give you the right to be an asshole?

Just because you dont like someone's opinion does not entitle you to act in a thuggish manor and try and intimidate them into silence by ruining their thread.

this is not about me, ive seen this happen on many threads, that i didnt start.

Ill be shocked if anyone discusses the merits in the posts, perhaps, for some, diagnosing someone's mental health status gets them off in some way?

retiredman
04-10-2008, 09:56 PM
you would do well to remember that this is a political message board... and when you look at the threads you have started and how many of them have abso-fucking-lutely NOTHING to do with politics...how many of them are merely "let's talk about actsnoblemartin" types of threads, you should be prepared to have people comment negatively about that trend.

chesswarsnow
04-10-2008, 09:58 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah, I couldn't agree more.
2. These Internet Bullies, just hang around reading other peoples words, trying to find a knife hole to slip their blades into and try to destroy other peoples lives.
3. I wonder why they are given so much licence to do these things.
4. Its not ethical, or moral, shows low class, beggarly types, un~cooth, degrading of others, while finding an *imagined high ground*, which is laughable even at best.
5. *True Greatness* would never do that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yurt
04-11-2008, 04:28 PM
you would do well to remember that this is a political message board... and when you look at the threads you have started and how many of them have abso-fucking-lutely NOTHING to do with politics...how many of them are merely "let's talk about actsnoblemartin" types of threads, you should be prepared to have people comment negatively about that trend.

true, for the most part, however, there are sections more appropriate for personal, off politics subjects.

a suggestion martin:

consider carefully the forum you are posting a new thread in. i have no problem with you creating new threads (unless you are simply spamming by creating 20 plus threads a day about virtually the same thing), but i think most of the problem lies with the forum you post the thread in.

Hagbard Celine
04-11-2008, 04:33 PM
French cries

Yurt
04-11-2008, 06:43 PM
French cries

best served with a cold dish of french's mustard

OCA
04-11-2008, 08:03 PM
That a political message board, which is supposed to be about discussing and debating political ideas, is sometimes reduced to a personal attack fest because someone doesnt like the original poster, or their point of view.

Does anyone really put a gun to any of your heads, and force you to respond, and if you choose to respond, does that really give you the right to be an asshole?

Just because you dont like someone's opinion does not entitle you to act in a thuggish manor and try and intimidate them into silence by ruining their thread.

this is not about me, ive seen this happen on many threads, that i didnt start.

Ill be shocked if anyone discusses the merits in the posts, perhaps, for some, diagnosing someone's mental health status gets them off in some way?

No diagnosis needed, said mental condition is confirmed from direct admission from said retarded member's mouth.

Now if said retarded member weren't such a fucking moron and acted like a regular human now and then and didn't try to tug on superman's cape(OCA) then nothing would ever be mentioned about said retarded member's retardation but................since said retarded member refuses to learn from mistakes and tries to use the retardation as a crutch from time to time then the retardation is fair game in the mind of superman(OCA).

Basically if said retarded member wants to run with the big dogs(mentally cognizant people) then said retarded member should man up and quit being a douchebag or the big dogs will continue to punk his ass from getting any alpo out of the dog dish.

chesswarsnow
04-11-2008, 08:14 PM
Sorry bout that,

No diagnosis needed, said mental condition is confirmed from direct admission from said retarded member's mouth.

Now if said retarded member weren't such a fucking moron and acted like a regular human now and then and didn't try to tug on superman's cape(OCA) then nothing would ever be mentioned about said retarded member's retardation but................since said retarded member refuses to learn from mistakes and tries to use the retardation as a crutch from time to time then the retardation is fair game in the mind of superman(OCA).

Basically if said retarded member wants to run with the big dogs(mentally cognizant people) then said retarded member should man up and quit being a douchebag or the big dogs will continue to punk his ass from getting any alpo out of the dog dish.

1. Spoken like a complete pile of crap.
2. Need I say more?:popcorn:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

April15
04-11-2008, 08:34 PM
I would imagine that a persons opinion is often mistaken for gospel truth. Another aspect is that this nation is very edggy with all the goings on in the world today. And of course there is the eternal need to degrade another's position to raise ones self worth when feeling depressed by world events that scare the shit out of most rational humans.

Yurt
04-11-2008, 10:16 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

give it up big boy, you were waiting for his return. your game is up.... let the record reflect, again, you brought it....

LOL

emmett
04-12-2008, 12:08 AM
Martin, why do you start so many worthless threads that have absolutely nothing to do with anything important other than to hear yourself...............type? Now I'm not dissing on you, or calling you retarded or any names or anything lke my coparts, but....................you are a young man and seem to have nothing better to do than be on here. I mean, I go months without even logging on but every time Ido you are here, starting threads about nothing.

jimnyc
04-12-2008, 09:00 AM
Now if said retarded member weren't such a fucking moron and acted like a regular human now and then and didn't try to tug on superman's cape(OCA) then nothing would ever be mentioned about said retarded member's retardation but

Great, more coffee spit up on my keyboard! :laugh2:

Not taking sides, just nearly peed myself when I read this!

actsnoblemartin
04-12-2008, 12:04 PM
I never said i was retarded.

I said i have aspburgers, mild autism. since oca is not intellectually or in other way honest, he will lie about my condition.

for the record, people with aspburgers have high iq's and are not retarded

actsnoblemartin
04-12-2008, 12:11 PM
yurt lay off, he is completely right, oca is a tool.

give it up big boy, you were waiting for his return. your game is up.... let the record reflect, again, you brought it....

LOL

OCA
04-12-2008, 12:23 PM
I never said i was retarded.

I said i have aspburgers, mild autism. since oca is not intellectually or in other way honest, he will lie about my condition.

for the record, people with aspburgers have high iq's and are not retarded

You cannot possibly have a high IQ, just look at your posts.

In my book any kind of brain dysfunction that inhibits a person in any way, shape or form is retardation.

You said you have assburgers so in my book you are a retard.

April15
04-12-2008, 01:05 PM

In my book any kind of brain dysfunction that inhibits a person in any way, shape or form is retardation.

You said you have assburgers so in my book you are a retard.Narrow minded aren't ya?

jackass
04-12-2008, 01:25 PM
Narrow minded aren't ya?

You new here??

April15
04-12-2008, 01:35 PM
You new here??NO! Some things need to be said and I did.

OCA
04-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Narrow minded aren't ya?

Not in the least bit. Just a realist, you should try it, its very freeing.

DragonStryk72
04-12-2008, 03:31 PM
Okay, hold the phone here. Acts, I have seen you insult others, even set up threads with the insult built into the title, and you wonder why someone might want to rib you back?

You're not the only offender on this, either, nor is it one-sided. "gun-nuts", "wacko liberals" "right wing nutjobs", "tree huggers" the list just goes on and on, but the funny thing is that everyone who falls to this point believe that they are somehow justified, only to turn around and be shocked as hell when it gets thrown back at them from the very people they're insulting.

We never say, "I believe that your are mistaken", or "Okay, I can see where you might think that, but". Nope, what we generally get is, "You cannot possibly have a high IQ, just look at your posts", "MY GOD. Can this shitbag be anymore of an elitest liberal who hates rural America?", and many other less nice swipes.

This is not a debate, and is not structured in that way. It is not a discussion or discourse either. It is political pissing and moaning, without ever showing any form of balance, save for just a few. Everyone, left or right, clings to 'their side' with a deathgrip, unwilling to show the grace to admit someone else might have a point (not agree with them, not admit they're right, just admit that they have a point).

When someone does post something decently intelligent and well-balance, someone invariably picks out one fraction of a sentence that they do not like, and treats it as the whole of the message. They then make certain to skip any mention of other parts of the post, focusing on the only aspect they have a problem with. This again, is not a debating manner, or a discussion.

should you accomplish the impossible, and put together a post that cannot be torn down, then, while you may receive some rep, you will not get responses. There is no debate about enacting such action, no greater discussion, it is simply done with, so that the next argument can be gotten onto, without all that mess of actually talking in a United voice. And obviously, we can't have that happen, now can we?

82Marine89
04-12-2008, 03:47 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah, I couldn't agree more.
2. These Internet Bullies, just hang around reading other peoples words, trying to find a knife hole to slip their blades into and try to destroy other peoples lives.
3. I wonder why they are given so much licence to do these things.
4. Its not ethical, or moral, shows low class, beggarly types, un~cooth, degrading of others, while finding an *imagined high ground*, which is laughable even at best.
5. *True Greatness* would never do that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yup. True greatness would never start a thread calling Dilloduck a dildo. He would never start threats about opening a can of whoop ass or sucking ass, which ever it is you do. Nope. True greatness has always taken the moral high ground and walked away.

Fucking homo.

jackass
04-12-2008, 06:26 PM
receive some rep,

What the fuck?? You just looking for rep here???

:laugh2:

April15
04-12-2008, 06:38 PM

My grandchildren use this kind of logic.

So Marlee Matlin is retarded because of a brain associated coclear nerve impairment?

This is narrow minded, not realist.

actsnoblemartin
04-12-2008, 06:41 PM
i respect you for saying it.

:clap:

NO! Some things need to be said and I did.

OCA
04-12-2008, 07:11 PM

My grandchildren use this kind of logic.

So Marlee Matlin is retarded because of a brain associated coclear nerve impairment?

This is narrow minded, not realist.

Your grandchildren are brilliant and have a bright future ahead of them.

Marlee Matlin by definition is retarded, not all retarded people are dumbasses but in Raymond's case he is most definitely a dumbass retard.

It is surely being a realist as well as being brutally honest instead of sugarcoating something in order to spare the retard's feelings. Most people here think he's a dumbass retard but to them they won't mention it because they feel sorry for him, not me...........i'm just a mean and fuck your feelings, honest as the day is long sonofabitch.

OCA
04-12-2008, 07:13 PM
i respect you for saying it.

:clap:

Your respect is woth as much as the U.S. dollar, IOW its only use is to wipe a freshly shit out of bunghole.:laugh2:

I'm fucking brilliant!

chesswarsnow
04-12-2008, 08:57 PM
Sorry bout that,

Your respect is woth as much as the U.S. dollar, IOW its only use is to wipe a freshly shit out of bunghole.:laugh2:

I'm fucking brilliant!

1. What the hell is a "woth*?
2. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh 2:
3. Yeah your brilliant as a bag of dead cats.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
04-12-2008, 09:14 PM
*R was missing*

*OCA explains this for the retard's cousin................Chester the underage gook lover*

chesswarsnow
04-12-2008, 09:42 PM
Sorry bout that,

*R was missing*

*OCA explains this for the retard's cousin................Chester the underage gook lover*

1. Oh you misspelled a easy word then?
2. I knew that, but just felt like showing you just how brilliant you are.
3. Okay Einstein, now go about misspelling every other word.
4. Going to be funny when your bitchy wife throws you to the curb.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OCA
04-12-2008, 09:47 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh you misspelled a easy word then?
2. I knew that, but just felt like showing you just how brilliant you are.
3. Okay Einstein, now go about misspelling every other word.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

*OCA explains typo to Chester the underage slope lover*

*OCA has 99.9% accuracy rating here in both content and grammar*

*OCA is fucking brilliant*

My Winter Storm
04-22-2008, 03:49 AM
Marlee Matlin by definition is retarded, not all retarded people are dumbasses but in Raymond's case he is most definitely a dumbass retard.

Marlee Matlin is deaf, doesn't make her retarded in any way, shape or form.
Stevie Wonder is blind - guess that makes him retarded because of this?

Oh, and by the way, I'm deaf - guess I'm a retard, huh?

Jerk.:lame2:

Noir
04-22-2008, 04:12 AM
Is it a shame? Yes.
But it is also rather satisfying, to know that someone has got to the point where they can no longer respond in a logical and coherent manor and instead are reduced to petit and pointless insults does fill one with a air of superior satisfaction, maybes just me though...

OCA
04-22-2008, 05:05 AM
Is it a shame? Yes.
But it is also rather satisfying, to know that someone has got to the point where they can no longer respond in a logical and coherent manor and instead are reduced to petit and pointless insults does fill one with a air of superior satisfaction, maybes just me though...

Yes, in the case of Raymond I am filled with an air of superiority and satisfaction, hell just the fact that I can form a paragraph makes me superior to him.

Thanks for noticing.

OCA
04-22-2008, 05:06 AM
Marlee Matlin is deaf, doesn't make her retarded in any way, shape or form.
Stevie Wonder is blind - guess that makes him retarded because of this?

Oh, and by the way, I'm deaf - guess I'm a retard, huh?

Jerk.:lame2:

Correct, look up the definition of retarded.

chesswarsnow
04-22-2008, 08:05 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. If anyone can respect this *Bag~O~Crap*, you have to be a turd yourself.
2. *Turd meet Turd*.
3. The most easiest person on this site, to rub his face in shit, because he's made of it, *OCA*.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Pale Rider
04-22-2008, 10:18 AM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And here you are with the most retarded form of posting arrangement known to the blogosphere....

... get a life, and post like a human, not a machine.

OCA
04-22-2008, 02:52 PM
And here you are with the most retarded form of posting arrangement known to the blogosphere....

... get a life, and post like a human, not a machine.

Pale notice a pattern with Chester the underage Asian molester? I'm his hero, his inspiration, he's in love with me. He rarely posts on anything except for a couple times a week except...............when it comes time to falsely think he's up to going toe to toe with the master OCA.

IOW he's about as useful as a herd bull who can't get it up, just barely good enough for the slaughterhouse.

Yurt
04-22-2008, 02:53 PM

Main Entry: re·tard·ed
Pronunciation: \ri-ˈtär-dəd\
Function: adjective
Date: 1895

sometimes offensive : slow or limited in intellectual or emotional development or academic progress

not sure deaf is retarded...

OCA
04-22-2008, 02:58 PM
Main Entry: re·tard·ed
Pronunciation: \ri-ˈtär-dəd\
Function: adjective
Date: 1895

sometimes offensive : slow or limited in intellectual or emotional development or academic progress

not sure deaf is retarded...

So what, in my world its a generic term used to describe a myriad of situations and conditions.

I've got a friggin fruit tree that hasn't bared any fruit for 3 years, the tree is retarded in my book.

Marlee Matlin's hearing is stunted or retarded by MY definition............if one doesn't like my using that word to describe said condition then one can always conveniently hit the iggy button..........but in the case of Raymond I will not stop until he straightens up and I, myself and me am not bothered by his posting style any longer.

Yurt
04-22-2008, 09:39 PM
So what, in my world its a generic term used to describe a myriad of situations and conditions.

I've got a friggin fruit tree that hasn't bared any fruit for 3 years, the tree is retarded in my book.

Marlee Matlin's hearing is stunted or retarded by MY definition............if one doesn't like my using that word to describe said condition then one can always conveniently hit the iggy button..........but in the case of Raymond I will not stop until he straightens up and I, myself and me am not bothered by his posting style any longer.

wtf? if you can't take someone showing you the proper definition of a word, then you have problems. i don't care if you have YOUR definition, it is irrelevant to whether someone is clinically retarded. your lack of compassion for those that are truly retarded is sad. maybe its because you don't know any personally. you're a tough guy, does it make you feel better to insult people over and over with "retard". i mean, shit OCA, thats what gives you kicks?

My Winter Storm
04-22-2008, 10:28 PM

I don't have to. My definition of retared would be someone who has limited intellectual skills, brain damage etc. Those with Down's or CP would be considered 'retarded', not those people whose learning capabilites are not affected in any way.

I'd like to see your dictionary.

actsnoblemartin
04-22-2008, 11:13 PM
sharon

oca calls me a retard for having this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger's

http://www.geocities.com/aspergersyndromeherbs/

http://www.ncpamd.com/aspergers.htm

http://www.answers.com/topic/asperger-s-syndrome?cat=health

DragonStryk72
04-22-2008, 11:57 PM

Retarded though is almost too good of a term at times, since it puts in that there must be a defect in the brain's chemistry.

Ron White said it best, "You can't fix stupid."

My Winter Storm
04-23-2008, 12:37 AM
sharon

Aspergers has nothing to do with retardation, OCA needs to grow up and get a life, me thinks.

(psst: He's a closet homosexual, anyway):finger3:

OCA
04-23-2008, 05:05 AM
wtf? if you can't take someone showing you the proper definition of a word, then you have problems. i don't care if you have YOUR definition, it is irrelevant to whether someone is clinically retarded. your lack of compassion for those that are truly retarded is sad. maybe its because you don't know any personally. you're a tough guy, does it make you feel better to insult people over and over with "retard". i mean, shit OCA, thats what gives you kicks?

Yep, in the case of Raymond that is what gives me kicks. You guys brought up the others, don't like my definition, don't ask or volunteer yours or anybody else's definition and I won't offer mine.

Raymond is retarded and a douchebag and I will continue to call him on it every time the opportunity presents itself until he straightens his act out to my satisfaction.

OCA
04-23-2008, 05:08 AM
Retarded though is almost too good of a term at times, since it puts in that there must be a defect in the brain's chemistry.

Ron White said it best, "You can't fix stupid."

You see though that just plain old stupid would not have garnered the neg attention i've attracted to Ray's posts over the last 6 months or so. People see the word retard and think "gee, i've got to check that out", they go look and although they may not use the word retard they indeed do see that his posts are the posts of true douchebag, a complete jumbled mess of schizophrenia and tourettes..

OCA
04-23-2008, 05:09 AM
sharon

Well that and your posts, the combination of the two makes you retarded.