PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Questionable Judgment

red states rule
04-11-2008, 06:46 AM
Barry's judgement stinks. He is not the guy we need leading America while we are at war

International Desk

By Abigail R. Esman
World Defense Review columnist

Obama's Questionable Judgment

Okay, I'll say it: Barack Obama makes me nervous.

I've tried to keep from writing anything here on presidential politics, but at this point, as more and more information comes out about Senator Obama's links to various people and organizations that are arguably a danger to American security, I think it's time to ask some questions – and it's time the Senator provide some answers. This isn't about "Is Barack Obama a secret Muslim?"; he's not, and even if he were, who cares? But Muslim or not, he surrounds himself with sworn enemies of the state, from William Ayers, the former Weather Underground member, to Jeremiah Wright, to others who have collaborated with Saddam Hussein (no, this is not conspiracy theory. Read on). Why does he choose such people? And how does that jibe with his wife's lack of pride in the USA? More important – what does it tell us about his judgment – that "judgment" he touts as his greatest quality, the reason he should be given the office of the presidency – and entrusted not just with America's safety and security, but with its integrity and standing in the world?

Individually, these questions may not mean very much. Together, I think they point to patterns voters will need to think about very carefully before they cast their ballots, either now or in November:

1 – Although he has never explained why he chose Christianity over his familial connection to Islam (as opposed to, say, Buddhism, Judaism, or anything else), I accept absolutely that he is, indeed, a Christian. What I wonder is why the church he chose to join is one with such close ties to Islam – or to its African-American incarnation, Nation of Islam.

2 – Although he claims he never heard any of the hate-filled speeches by his former pastor, Jeremiah Wright, that have been cited in the press, he did know that Wright held anti-American and anti-Semitic attitudes and beliefs. He has acknowledged as much in his early cautions to Wright to keep a distance from the campaign – and indeed, it would be impossible not to know these things, as they are expressed (or were, until they were scrubbed recently) all over the church's web site and throughout its magazine, Trumpet. Given this, why did he choose to remain involved with someone who not only holds, but promotes and teaches these ideas? Why, did he not speak out against the honor his church bestowed on Farrakhan until after the Washington Post questioned him about it? Why did he not choose to distance himself from Wright's words until after the media had latched onto the matter?

3 – And if he somehow didn't know these things – even though they were plastered all over the Church's web site and in its literature – what does that tell us about his awareness of the qualities, beliefs, and activities of those he chooses as his advisors? Shouldn't a president know who his advisors are and what they believe? If he is that oblivious to things like this, can he be sensitive to the threats that approach America while he is in office?

for the complete article

http://worlddefensereview.com/esman040908.shtml

Pale Rider
04-11-2008, 12:20 PM
I don't know why we even worry about him being President at this point. There's already enough dirt on this little lop eared, racist, America hating, turd to sink his campaign, and there hasn't even been any super deep digging done yet. This is all just surface information. Dig deeper and you'll find a turd of the smelliest kind. The kind idiots like mfm like to SUCK on.

red states rule
04-11-2008, 05:04 PM
I don't know why we even worry about him being President at this point. There's already enough dirt on this little lop eared, racist, America hating, turd to sink his campaign, and there hasn't even been any super deep digging done yet. This is all just surface information. Dig deeper and you'll find a turd of the smelliest kind. The kind idiots like mfm like to SUCK on.

The facts about Obama have just started to come out. The liberal media are in the tank for him, and they wil be slow in reporting the truth about him

MFM must be related to Chris Matthews - they are like 2 peas in a pod

Pale Rider
04-11-2008, 06:05 PM
The facts about Obama have just started to come out. The liberal media are in the tank for him, and they wil be slow in reporting the truth about him

MFM must be related to Chris Matthews - they are like 2 peas in a pod

When it comes to mfm, and the deft way he defends that little lop eared, racist punk hussein, I have never had a better use for this picture... it IS mfm....

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2116/2093273754_4fb7884b81_o.jpg

red states rule
04-11-2008, 06:08 PM
Wish I could rep you for that Pale - I have to give it others first

This reminds me of what MFM will be doing on election night when Obama loses

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c-KC9tkn0_Y&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c-KC9tkn0_Y&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

mundame
04-11-2008, 11:39 PM
1 – Although he has never explained why he chose Christianity over his familial connection to Islam (as opposed to, say, Buddhism, Judaism, or anything else), I accept absolutely that he is, indeed, a Christian. What I wonder is why the church he chose to join is one with such close ties to Islam – or to its African-American incarnation, Nation of Islam.

This is the bit that most worries me. For a supposed Christian, if you call all that hate-filled angry racism in his church Christian, Barack and that church sure seem to have beaucoup Muslim connections.

Muslims are our enemies, and I don't like this weird connection with Islam Obama keeps showing up with.

red states rule
04-11-2008, 11:40 PM
This is the bit that most worries me. For a supposed Christian, if you call all that hate-filled angry racism in his church Christian, Barack and that church sure seem to have beaucoup Muslim connections.

Muslims are our enemies, and I don't like this weird connection with Islam Obama keeps showing up with.

The comment coming form Obama and his wife - they do have a very low opinion of America

Is this the "change" he is talking about?

mundame
04-11-2008, 11:45 PM
The comment coming form Obama and his wife - they do have a very low opinion of America

Is this the "change" he is talking about?

A president that hates America......................

Frankly, that is worrying me.

And Obama's judgment seems AWFUL, to me.

We've had a lot of presidents with awful, awful judgment. Carter. Nixon. George Bush right now. But there was at least an assumption we could make that they were, you know, on our side!

I'm not at all sure Obalama would be on our side.

red states rule
04-11-2008, 11:46 PM
A president that hates America......................

Frankly, that is worrying me.

And Obama's judgment seems AWFUL, to me.

We've had a lot of president's with awful, awful judgment. Carter. Nixon. George Bush right now. But there was at least an assumption we could make that they were, you know, on our side!

I'm not at all sure Obalama would be on our side.

Welcome to the real world

Obama stinks as a leader

Pale Rider
04-12-2008, 12:01 AM
Welcome to the real world

Obama stinks as a leader

O hussein stinks as a PERSON.

red states rule
04-12-2008, 06:53 AM
O hussein stinks as a PERSON.

as well as his liberal moonbat wife

His smear of PA rural voters should do wonders for him in the PA primary