PDA

View Full Version : Some People Should Not Reproduce

hjmick
04-11-2008, 04:58 PM
Further evidence that some people should not be allowed to have children:

Parents Argue Over Which Gang 4-Year-Old Son Should Join
Friday, April 11, 2008

A couple can't agree on which gang their 4-year-old toddler should join.

A fight about the decision led to a public disturbance with the father's arrest. Joseph Manzanares went to the video store where his girlfriend worked, threatened to kill her and knocked over several video displays, police told KMGH Denver.

The girlfriend told authorities they were fighting over which gang their son should join. The girlfriend, who is black, is a member of the Crips while Manzanares, who is Hispanic, belongs to the Westside Ballers.

"They have different ideas on how the baby should be raised," Sandoval said. "Basically, she said they cannot agree on which gang the baby would 'claim.'"

Complete story... (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,350249,00.html)

These two nimrods should have their child removed from the home on the grounds of, at the very least, child endangerment. I imagine that the argument seems quite normal to these parents, but I just can't wrap my head around the concept of arguing over which gang your kid should join. I suppose it's their answer to the "which college will our kid go to" discussion normal families have over dinner.

Pale Rider
04-11-2008, 05:23 PM
Further evidence that some people should not be allowed to have children:

These two nimrods should have their child removed from the home on the grounds of, at the very least, child endangerment. I imagine that the argument seems quite normal to these parents, but I just can't wrap my head around the concept of arguing over which gang your kid should join. I suppose it's their answer to the "which college will our kid go to" discussion normal families have over dinner.

Just when you think you're seen or heard just about everything, something like this pops up. I sit in total disbelief shaking my head... I just hope the kid was taken from them and put in protective custody, while the other two jack asses were jailed for child abuse.

04-11-2008, 07:45 PM
wow... just wow...

Trigg
04-11-2008, 08:59 PM
Just when you think you're seen or heard just about everything, something like this pops up. I sit in total disbelief shaking my head... I just hope the kid was taken from them and put in protective custody, while the other two jack asses were jailed for child abuse.

Wouldn't it be nice if the state could actually take this child away? The child might actually have a good future to look forward to instead of being led into violence and jail.