PDA

View Full Version : Make a poem

emmett
04-11-2008, 07:23 PM
Played just like Make a sentence but one line at a time.

I knew this girl and she was tall.........(any takers)

Missileman
04-11-2008, 07:53 PM
Played just like Make a sentence but one line at a time.

I knew this girl and she was tall.........(any takers)

Her hair was long and dark.

emmett
04-11-2008, 07:57 PM
And when I went to see her

Pale Rider
04-11-2008, 08:06 PM

My God... is that you in your avatar? You mean to tell me you want to proudly put your MULLET ON DISPLAY?

:laugh:....... sorry man...... can't help it.

emmett
04-11-2008, 09:27 PM
My God... is that you in your avatar? You mean to tell me you want to proudly put your MULLET ON DISPLAY?

:laugh:....... sorry man...... can't help it.

Proudly? It's just a picture PR. You're pised cause I got hair aren't you?

emmett
04-11-2008, 09:29 PM
Pale Rider has chosen not to recieve messages so you can't rag him about not having hair which is the reason he is on you about your ugly mug being on your avatar.

Kathianne
04-11-2008, 09:35 PM
I've met Emmett, he looks fine.

Pale Rider
04-11-2008, 09:44 PM
Proudly? It's just a picture PR. You're pised cause I got hair aren't you?

Pale Rider has chosen not to recieve messages so you can't rag him about not having hair which is the reason he is on you about your ugly mug being on your avatar.

Ummm... sorry buddy. I know it's tough when you don't know what you're talking about and you make an ass out of yourself... but, I can't help it if you step on your dick.

I have hair twice as long as yours pard, and I'm not balding either... like you are.

Pale Rider
04-11-2008, 09:47 PM
I've met Emmett, he looks fine.

OK... you like mullets... that's fine. Like Joe Dirt.

emmett
04-11-2008, 09:53 PM
Ummm... sorry buddy. I know it's tough when you don't know what you're talking about and you make an ass out of yourself... but, I can't help it if you step on your dick.

I have hair twice as long as yours pard, and I'm not balding either... like you are.

Yeah, OK. However I take a joke alot better than you do. Which is OK. Also, I am doubtful that anyone feels that I made an ass out of myself.

I would go get my Websters and post the definition of the work "joke" for you but that would be sarcasm and I am doubtful that since you take a joke so poorly you would have real difficulty with something as deep as sarcasm.

On the other hand I did post my picture so I guess I invited any "joking" that goes with that. I'll take it off if it offends you PR. I mean I can only think that since YOU were the only person out of everybody on this site to make a comment about it, it must have offended you in some way so you just had to call me an ass to offset it or something.

Nighty Nite Bud.

actsnoblemartin
04-11-2008, 10:13 PM
this is like high school :laugh2:

pale: mullet

emmett: baldie

my reaction, who gives a dam either way, mullets are cool, bald is beautiful, hair is cool, lets not all be oversensitive.

Mr. P
04-11-2008, 10:28 PM

She asked me in
then she asked me when

emmett
04-11-2008, 10:48 PM
Kathianne is fine too

emmett
04-11-2008, 10:52 PM

Also, if I could step on my dick sir I would not need hair, could be ugly as hell and brainless but very happy I'm sure.

Pale Rider
04-11-2008, 11:58 PM
Yeah, OK. However I take a joke alot better than you do. Which is OK. Also, I am doubtful that anyone feels that I made an ass out of myself.

I would go get my Websters and post the definition of the work "joke" for you but that would be sarcasm and I am doubtful that since you take a joke so poorly you would have real difficulty with something as deep as sarcasm.

On the other hand I did post my picture so I guess I invited any "joking" that goes with that. I'll take it off if it offends you PR. I mean I can only think that since YOU were the only person out of everybody on this site to make a comment about it, it must have offended you in some way so you just had to call me an ass to offset it or something.

Nighty Nite Bud.

Also, if I could step on my dick sir I would not need hair, could be ugly as hell and brainless but very happy I'm sure.

Don't worry about it Emmet. I don't want to any bad feelings. And yes, if you could step on your dick, well, you ought to take that as a compliment.

manu1959
04-12-2008, 12:18 AM
there once was a man from kent.....

04-12-2008, 12:26 AM
there once was a man from kent.....

who put tons of frogs in a tent.

Pale Rider
04-12-2008, 12:45 AM
who put tons of frogs in a tent.

The tent blew down,