PDA

View Full Version : Alicia Keys

Trigg
04-11-2008, 08:57 PM
This would be humerus, if it weren't true.

She actually thinks gangster rap was created by the gov. to kill black people. Scary.

I actually like this girls music, just didn't realize she was so militant.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080411/D8VVUAHG0.html

NEW YORK (AP) - There's another side to Alicia Keys: conspiracy theorist. The Grammy-winning singer-songwriter tells Blender magazine: "'Gangsta rap' was a ploy to convince black people to kill each other. 'Gangsta rap' didn't exist."

Keys, 27, said she's read several Black Panther autobiographies and wears a gold AK-47 pendant around her neck "to symbolize strength, power and killing 'em dead," according to an interview in the magazine's May issue, on newsstands Tuesday.

Another of her theories: That the bicoastal feud between slain rappers Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G. was fueled "by the government and the media, to stop another great black leader from existing."

Yurt
04-11-2008, 09:47 PM
bicoastal feud

e'nuff said

west coast/east coast rappers have been at war for over two decades.... quit whining and blaming whitey

emmett
04-11-2008, 09:58 PM
Actually, it is the Democratic Party who has conspired to keep another great black leader from being born with their support for abortion. Whose to say that the next MLK has not already been aborted. Play with that one Alicia.

krisy
04-12-2008, 07:51 AM
So exactly how did this happen Alicia? Does the government have "special" people they have hired in secret to do nothing but write gangsta rap lyrics then in the middle of the night slip them under the doors of unsuspecting black boys that live in the hood? That must be it. :rolleyes:

I have never seen a group of people that is so unwilling to accept personal responsibility than these radical black groups. Really,they probably blame the government when they get diarrhea. It's a shame because some peole equate this kind of stuff with all blacks,and it's not all of them.

Trigg
04-12-2008, 02:40 PM
Here is a well educated/wealthy/well traveled girl with a white mother who is apparently swollowing these conspiracy theories.

If anyone had reported this (without proof) no one would have believed it.

Remind me why people don't believe Obama thinks the same things his pastor does.

actsnoblemartin
04-12-2008, 03:03 PM
Im sorry but i think she is too ghetto, not because she is 2% black, althought that is funny she tries too be so hard, having a white mother.

She just tries to hard, alicia, just be yourself, stop hating, and stop being so stupid

i dont like her attitude, ugly girl, too ghetto

disclaimer: any race can be ghetto

This would be humerus, if it weren't true.

She actually thinks gangster rap was created by the gov. to kill black people. Scary.

I actually like this girls music, just didn't realize she was so militant.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080411/D8VVUAHG0.html