PDA

View Full Version : 12 reasons 'bitter' is bad for Obama

red states rule
04-13-2008, 07:09 AM
Barry Obama stepped in it when he smeared rural voters in PA

He may have given Hillary the shot in the arm her campaihn needed

12 reasons why Barry screwed up badly

snip

1. It lets Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) off the mat at a time when even some of her top supporters had begun to despair about her prospects. Clinton hit back hard on the campaign trail Saturday. And her campaign held a conference call where former Iowa Gov. Tom Vilsack, a Pittsburgh native, described Obama’s remarks as “condescending and disappointing” and “undercutting his message of hope.”

2. If you are going to say something that makes you sound like a clueless liberal, don’t say it in San Francisco. Obama’s views might have been received very differently if he had expressed them in public to Pennsylvania voters, saying he understood and could alleviate their frustrations.

3. Some people actually use guns to hunt — not to compensate for a salary that’s less than a U.S. senator’s.

4. Some people cling to religion not because they are bitter but because they believe it, and because faith in God gives them purpose and comfort.

5. Some hard-working Americans find it insulting when rich elites explain away things dear to their hearts as desperation. It would be like a white politician telling blacks they cling to charismatic churches to compensate for their plight. And it vindicates centrist Democrats who have been arguing for a decade that their party has allowed itself to look culturally out of touch with the American mainstream.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0408/9561.html

Dilloduck
04-13-2008, 08:50 AM
Barry Obama stepped in it when he smeared rural voters in PA

He may have given Hillary the shot in the arm her campaihn needed

12 reasons why Barry screwed up badly

snip

1. It lets Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) off the mat at a time when even some of her top supporters had begun to despair about her prospects. Clinton hit back hard on the campaign trail Saturday. And her campaign held a conference call where former Iowa Gov. Tom Vilsack, a Pittsburgh native, described Obama’s remarks as “condescending and disappointing” and “undercutting his message of hope.”

2. If you are going to say something that makes you sound like a clueless liberal, don’t say it in San Francisco. Obama’s views might have been received very differently if he had expressed them in public to Pennsylvania voters, saying he understood and could alleviate their frustrations.

3. Some people actually use guns to hunt — not to compensate for a salary that’s less than a U.S. senator’s.

4. Some people cling to religion not because they are bitter but because they believe it, and because faith in God gives them purpose and comfort.

5. Some hard-working Americans find it insulting when rich elites explain away things dear to their hearts as desperation. It would be like a white politician telling blacks they cling to charismatic churches to compensate for their plight. And it vindicates centrist Democrats who have been arguing for a decade that their party has allowed itself to look culturally out of touch with the American mainstream.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0408/9561.html

Hillary says "thanks" for spreading her slime campaign against Obama. Hillary calling anyone else elitist and out of touch cracks me up. :lmao:

red states rule
04-14-2008, 05:34 AM
How the hell is it my fault for pointing out what Barry said? His liberal arogance has once again shown thru, and I am the bad guy here?

This article is pointing out how his liberal elitist statments will hurt him

The truth is not hate

Please get a grip

Pale Rider
04-14-2008, 05:42 AM
How the hell is it my fault for pointing out what Barry said? His liberal arogance has once again shown thru, and I am the bad guy here?

This article is pointing out how his liberal elitist statments will hurt him

The truth is not hate

Please get a grip

It definitely is not your fault for something hussein said, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Dillo was speaking in the "third person," not taking a swipe at you.

But hussein is toast. The more this lop eared racist talks, the more we see just how much he hates America. And just when the liberals were starting to breath a sigh of relief, his racist, America hating reverend is back in the news taking outrageous pot shots at O'Reilly and Hannity, at a FUNERAL of all places. This whole hussein camp is a bunch of absolute fuck ups and black racists.

red states rule
04-14-2008, 05:53 AM
It definitely is not your fault for something hussein said, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Dillo was speaking in the "third person," not taking a swipe at you.

But hussein is toast. The more this lop eared racist talks, the more we see just how much he hates America. And just when the liberals were starting to breath a sigh of relief, his racist, America hating reverend is back in the news taking outrageous pot shots at O'Reilly and Hannity, at a FUNERAL of all places. This whole hussein camp is a bunch of absolute fuck ups and black racists.

If I misread his comment, then I apologize

The first Affirmative Action candidate has a long way to go. He's certainly not ready for prime time.

Pale Rider
04-14-2008, 05:56 AM
If I misread his comment, then I apologize

The first Affirmative Action candidate has a long way to go. He's certainly not ready for prime time.

At this point brother, I'm not even worried. He's no more going to be the next President than I am.

red states rule
04-14-2008, 06:00 AM
At this point brother, I'm not even worried. He's no more going to be the next President than I am.

Pale you have at least one vote for President since I am not voting for any of the Three Stooges running :lol: