PDA

View Full Version : Iranian General captured in Iraq

02-26-2007, 07:10 PM
Watching Glenn Beck and he just said this is breaking news. dont have a link yet.

trobinett
02-26-2007, 07:15 PM
We didn't capture no damn Iranian general, what the fuck are you talking about, just more liberal spin.

Haven't seen one, don't want to see one, and wouldn't tell YOU if I did.

I see your general, and raise you................:cheers2:

Mean while in a basement far underground, the screams of pain reverberate off the walls.................:fu:

Gaffer
02-26-2007, 08:13 PM
quite posible. iran has 40,000 or more agents and qod force troops in iraq. They have caught a number of high ranking iranians in there already so a general wouldn't surprise me. They just keep gathering the evidence. when we do go in to iran there won't be anyone able to say Bush lied. They will have absolute facts and proof of what iran was doing.

glockmail
02-26-2007, 09:22 PM
quite posible. iran has 40,000 or more agents and qod force troops in iraq. They have caught a number of high ranking iranians in there already so a general wouldn't surprise me. They just keep gathering the evidence. when we do go in to iran there won't be anyone able to say Bush lied. They will have absolute facts and proof of what iran was doing.

We have facts about the Saddm-bin Laden-Terrorists links and the Liberals dismiss that. What makes you think they'll believe facts now?

Gaffer
02-26-2007, 09:40 PM
We have facts about the Saddm-bin Laden-Terrorists links and the Liberals dismiss that. What makes you think they'll believe facts now?

They will never accept facts. Those are only good for the base repubs and the centralists. But with all the facts and evidence the dems will have to get real creative with some major lies.

glockmail
02-27-2007, 01:34 PM
BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) -- U.S. officers said Monday [2-26-07] they had discovered a factory for assembling sophisticated roadside bombs from Iranian-made components _ the first such facility uncovered in a religiously mixed province north of Baghdad.
The officers, who displayed weapons for reporters at a U.S. base in the capital, said the find provides more evidence that the Iranians are providing weapons used to kill Americans. They include EFPs _ explosively formed projectiles _ that fire a slug of molten metal capable of penetrating armored vehicles and have been blamed for killing more than 170 U.S. and coalition soldiers since 2004.
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/02/26/D8NHMIB81.html