PDA

View Full Version : Want to know what really causes homosexuality?

Pages : [1] 2

midcan5
04-14-2008, 05:40 PM
"You want to know what really causes homosexuality?"

"This question, which arises from an assumption that one is homosexual because “something went wrong,” should be just as interesting as the question, “What causes heterosexuality?” Think about that question for a moment, and ask yourself why nobody ever asks it. In asking this question, are you looking to change someone? To heal someone? Yourself perhaps?"

"The two most common answers one hears today is that sexuality is either a choice, or it’s genetic. Have you considered it might be neither? Perhaps sexuality (homo, hetero and anything in-between) is ‘learned’ as subtely as one’s mother tongue, or perhaps it’s a psychological reaction. It could be a result of parental hormones during conception or pregnancy or breastfeeding. It could be a result of womb-temperature, the vitamin balance in the parents, or their age. It could be a complex combination of these factors. The only honest answer to this question at the moment is that nobody knows."

"Which of these ‘causes’ would justify discrimination?"
Which would make one sexuality inferior to another? Many people believe that if homosexuality were proven to be genetic, then those who discriminate against us would have no reason to discriminate. It’s a seductive argument, but I believe it has more to do with people trying to put their own minds at ease, as they struggle with (self-)acceptance."

"Those who believe a genetic cause would make discrimination unjustifiable, clearly imply that discrimination against homosexuals is justifiable in other circumstances. More importantly, this argument relies on a belief that reason can defeat discrimination, implying that discrimination is based on reason; that discrimination is reasonable."

"If skin-colour were a choice, would racism be justified?
Would it then be completely reasonable to say that only if you are a particular colour are you allowed to marry or join organisations or visit a loved-one in hospital? If skin-colour were a choice, would it be reasonable to say that some skin-colours were sinful or evil or immoral, and others not?"

"Skin-colour is genetic, but has this fact ever changed the opinion of even one of those who discriminate against other races?

Hate is not reasonable.

"Hate is not a reasoned argument. Don’t pander to those who hate by trying to prove you ‘couldn’t help it’, or ‘given the choice, you’d be heterosexual’. Beware of the ‘good little boy’ syndrome, where you over-achieve in the hope that people will be willing to ‘overlook’ your supposed imperfection. These things only justify the discrimination.

"The cause of sexuality is really quite irrelevant, except to those who are insecure and want you to conform. There’s no need to look for some cause, as your sexuality is not an imperfection. You’re just fine the way you are, with your own potential, possibilities and set of things you have to offer to the world.

"Be yourself, inasmuch as that does not bring physical harm, and know you’re not alone. History is littered with proof of the fact that it is possible for the majority to be wrong.

"And quite frankly, the only ‘reasonable’ answer to unreasonable bigots is, well, none at all."

www.scottowen.org

Dilloduck
04-14-2008, 05:50 PM

"This question, which arises from an assumption that one is homosexual because “something went wrong,” should be just as interesting as the question, “What causes heterosexuality?” Think about that question for a moment, and ask yourself why nobody ever asks it. In asking this question, are you looking to change someone? To heal someone? Yourself perhaps?"

"The two most common answers one hears today is that sexuality is either a choice, or it’s genetic. Have you considered it might be neither? Perhaps sexuality (homo, hetero and anything in-between) is ‘learned’ as subtely as one’s mother tongue, or perhaps it’s a psychological reaction. It could be a result of parental hormones during conception or pregnancy or breastfeeding. It could be a result of womb-temperature, the vitamin balance in the parents, or their age. It could be a complex combination of these factors. The only honest answer to this question at the moment is that nobody knows."

Which would make one sexuality inferior to another? Many people believe that if homosexuality were proven to be genetic, then those who discriminate against us would have no reason to discriminate. It’s a seductive argument, but I believe it has more to do with people trying to put their own minds at ease, as they struggle with (self-)acceptance."

"Those who believe a genetic cause would make discrimination unjustifiable, clearly imply that discrimination against homosexuals is justifiable in other circumstances. More importantly, this argument relies on a belief that reason can defeat discrimination, implying that discrimination is based on reason; that discrimination is reasonable."

Would it then be completely reasonable to say that only if you are a particular colour are you allowed to marry or join organisations or visit a loved-one in hospital? If skin-colour were a choice, would it be reasonable to say that some skin-colours were sinful or evil or immoral, and others not?"

"Skin-colour is genetic, but has this fact ever changed the opinion of even one of those who discriminate against other races?

Hate is not reasonable.

"Hate is not a reasoned argument. Don’t pander to those who hate by trying to prove you ‘couldn’t help it’, or ‘given the choice, you’d be heterosexual’. Beware of the ‘good little boy’ syndrome, where you over-achieve in the hope that people will be willing to ‘overlook’ your supposed imperfection. These things only justify the discrimination.

"The cause of sexuality is really quite irrelevant, except to those who are insecure and want you to conform. There’s no need to look for some cause, as your sexuality is not an imperfection. You’re just fine the way you are, with your own potential, possibilities and set of things you have to offer to the world.

"Be yourself, inasmuch as that does not bring physical harm, and know you’re not alone. History is littered with proof of the fact that it is possible for the majority to be wrong.

"And quite frankly, the only ‘reasonable’ answer to unreasonable bigots is, well, none at all."

www.scottowen.org

Is it safe to assume that homosexuals might care what causes it so they can assert that they can't help it. Wondering what causes something doesn't immediately mean everyone is looking for a reason to hate it.

bullypulpit
04-14-2008, 06:55 PM
To raise the question of "What causes homosexuality?" automatically assumes that homosexuality is a disorder for which some treatment must be found.

It would be more appropriate to examine the influences and process which determine sexual preference, whether homosexuality, heterosexuality or some other variant.

Current research points to a combination of genetic and environmental factors which lead to ones sexual preference.

glockmail
04-14-2008, 06:59 PM
To raise the question of "What causes homosexuality?" automatically assumes that homosexuality is a disorder for which some treatment must be found.
..... Not really. One could just as easily ask the question: what causes blonde hair? That's not a condition that needs to be cured.

OCA
04-14-2008, 07:41 PM

Hate is not reasonable.

www.scottowen.org

Utter bunk.

Homosexuality has been proven to be harmful to not only the individual who chooses to engage in the queer lifestyle but harmful to society as well so discrimination is completely justified. We discriminate against drug addicts in various fields because mainly they are a danger to theirselves and others and such is the case with queers(both are choices made by the individual, one chooses the needle the other chooses to smoke pole)..........but really queers are not discriminated against, now are they? They are born with every inalienable right that you or I have including the right to get married.......to someone of the opposite sex. A functioning and prosperous society must set social and moral parameters in order to stay cohesive and society has deemed that queer lifestyle choicers, although free to do whatever they want in the privacy of their own little world, would serve no purpose in getting married in the traditional sense and that a same sex relationship lol(what is commonly mistaken as queer love is in reality degenerate lust) is not on par with a hetero relationship or a familial relationship when it comes to legal decision making.

But really queers don't really want to get married, do they? No, what they really want is legitimization of their perversion of choice and marriage is just the vehicle to get there.

And yes, cause does matter because if by some miracle a cause were found then queers could justify the choices that they know were wrong when they made them, its all about saying "its not my fault I smoke meth and have sex with obvious AIDS infected partners, its in my genes".

Also the " no answer at all" line is quite convenient when one cannot refute arguments, its all very convenient.

lol

OCA
04-14-2008, 07:44 PM
Current research points to a combination of genetic and environmental factors which lead to ones sexual preference.

Current? LMFAO!

They have been saying the same thing for 40 yrs now but as of 8:40 tonight there is absolutely nothing new and nothing factual or conclusive. Its just the AMA and the APA caving in to pressure from queer groups just like they did in 1973.

PostmodernProphet
04-14-2008, 08:09 PM
Does it really matter what causes it?....the question is the choices you make after you decide you are a homosexual...parallel it with alchoholism.....should an alchoholic be told that it is normal and he would enjoy life more if he drank?.....

04-14-2008, 08:13 PM
Someone wants to "get off" and decides that they would rather do it with someone of the same sex. thats what causes homosexuality.

My Winter Storm
04-14-2008, 09:18 PM
Homosexuality has been proven to be harmful to not only the individual who chooses to engage in the queer lifestyle but harmful to society as well so discrimination is completely justified.

How is homosexuality harmful to the homosexual? We could say that one night stands are harmful to the heterosexuals who choose to indulge in them, couldn't we?
Homosexuality is not harmful to society, it simply offends people morals. You can chose whether something affects you or not, or you can choose to ignore it, and not let it bother you. You choose to let it bother you, when homosexuality has nothing to do with you. You are not homosexual, are you? So why does it bother you so much?
Do you think your actions in your bedroom offend me? Of course not, so why does what I choose to do in my own home bother you so much?

We discriminate against drug addicts in various fields because mainly they are a danger to theirselves and others and such is the case with queers(both are choices made by the individual, one chooses the needle the other chooses to smoke pole)..........but really queers are not discriminated against, now are they?

People make a concious choise to take drugs, to smoke, to drink alcohol - people do not make a concious choice about their sexual orientation.
The only people who really know whether or not homosexuality is a choice or not is homosexuals themselves.
I never chose to be gay - I guess you dispute that?

They are born with every inalienable right that you or I have including the right to get married.......to someone of the opposite sex.
But really queers don't really want to get married, do they? No, what they really want is legitimization of their perversion of choice and marriage is just the vehicle to get there.

Homosexuality is legal, thank you very much, and hopefully, it always will be.
I don't believe we have the right to tell someone that if they want equal rights, they must marry someone they do not, or will ever, love - what is the point of marriage, then? Isn't marrying someone you do not love desecrating the sanctity of marriage, in a way?

And yes, cause does matter because if by some miracle a cause were found then queers could justify the choices that they know were wrong when they made them, its all about saying "its not my fault I smoke meth and have sex with obvious AIDS infected partners, its in my genes".

So you can look at someone and tell if they have AIDS? Wow, what an intelligent being you are.
The homosexuals who have unprotected sex with those they know have HIV/AIDS are nothing more than idiots, but if they wish to put their lives at risk, who am I to stop them?
Most homosexual men take the proper precautions, as they are fully aware of the risks.
In fact, I would not be surprised to learn that more homosexual men wear a condom during sex than heterosexual men - if this were proven, what would you think?

midcan5
04-15-2008, 11:05 AM
Does it really matter what causes it?....the question is the choices you make after you decide you are a homosexual...parallel it with alchoholism.....should an alchoholic be told that it is normal and he would enjoy life more if he drank?.....

That's a very poor analogy, alcoholics are addicts, gays are gays. If it is a choice when did you decide? And was that a hard choice? And since it is a choice could you test your theory by switch hitting? Let us know how it goes.

Your avatar is interesting.

midcan5
04-15-2008, 11:06 AM
Someone wants to "get off" and decides that they would rather do it with someone of the same sex. thats what causes homosexuality.

How do you know that? Experience?

Trigg
04-15-2008, 01:26 PM

It isn't natural, so yes you could consider it a disorder.

Dr's look to find out how deafness or blindness occur and have tried to cure both, why is homosexuality any different?

Hagbard Celine
04-15-2008, 01:49 PM

It would be more appropriate to examine the influences and process which determine sexual preference, whether homosexuality, heterosexuality or some other variant.

Well it's obviously a "disorder." At the very least it's a form of deviancy. Neither of these facts are a reason to rebuke someone though.

glockmail
04-15-2008, 02:00 PM
How do you know that? Experience? A tired but expected retort for gay apologists when the argument falls flat. :pee:

PostmodernProphet
04-15-2008, 02:10 PM
That's a very poor analogy, alcoholics are addicts, gays are gays. If it is a choice when did you decide? And was that a hard choice? And since it is a choice could you test your theory by switch hitting? Let us know how it goes.

not a poor analogy at all.....an alcoholic has an abnormal reaction to alcohol, a homosexual has an abnormal reaction to persons of the same sex.....just as an alcoholic has a choice to make whenever they consider taking a drink, the homosexual has a choice to make whenever they consider engaging in sex......and I haven't had to make that choice, since I do not have an abnormal reaction to persons of the same sex.....

hjmick
04-15-2008, 02:24 PM

Yurt? I mean, he was being blamed for the crucifixion of Jesus, could be that he causes homosexuality as well.

:lmao:

(Sorry Yurt, I couldn't help myself)

Yurt
04-15-2008, 02:48 PM
Yurt? I mean, he was being blamed for the crucifixion of Jesus, could be that he causes homosexuality as well.

:lmao:

(Sorry Yurt, I couldn't help myself)

:laugh2: i wouldn't put it past the "preacher"...next i'll be blamed for Adam and Eve's transgression

midcan5
04-17-2008, 06:09 AM
...and I haven't had to make that choice, since I do not have an abnormal reaction to persons of the same sex.....

You're changing your words, you assumed a decision, so please try switch hitting sometime and let us know how it goes. If you can't then you need to change your opinion.

My Winter Storm
04-18-2008, 01:39 AM
not a poor analogy at all.....an alcoholic has an abnormal reaction to alcohol, a homosexual has an abnormal reaction to persons of the same sex.....just as an alcoholic has a choice to make whenever they consider taking a drink, the homosexual has a choice to make whenever they consider engaging in sex......and I haven't had to make that choice, since I do not have an abnormal reaction to persons of the same sex.....

We do choose who we sleep with, but not we are attracted to. But just because we can control who we sleep with, doesn't mean we should.

Should gay people have to spend their lives in misery, without being able to enjoy relationships with people of the same sex, or enter into relationships with people of the opposite sex even if they are not attracted to that person?

OCA
04-18-2008, 05:07 AM
We do choose who we sleep with, but not we are attracted to. But just because we can control who we sleep with, doesn't mean we should.

Should gay people have to spend their lives in misery, without being able to enjoy relationships with people of the same sex, or enter into relationships with people of the opposite sex even if they are not attracted to that person?

They would no be in misery if they would seek out the psychological help they really need.

Yurt
04-18-2008, 08:27 AM

its a good analogy

You're changing your words, you assumed a decision, so please try switch hitting sometime and let us know how it goes. If you can't then you need to change your opinion.

midcan and sharon: you seem to strongly defend someone's right to sleep with whom they want, do you support parents sleeping with their children, 18 and older or 13 and older....what about siblings? they can't control who they are attracted to and shouldn't spend their lives in misery...

glockmail
04-18-2008, 09:21 AM
You're changing your words, you assumed a decision, so please try switch hitting sometime and let us know how it goes. If you can't then you need to change your opinion. How do you know that? Experience?

Hagbard Celine
04-18-2008, 09:21 AM
its a good analogy
It's a terrible analogy. It's incredibly insulting, just disgusting. Alcoholism? Really?

midcan and sharon: you seem to strongly defend someone's right to sleep with whom they want, do you support parents sleeping with their children, 18 and older or 13 and older....what about siblings? they can't control who they are attracted to and shouldn't spend their lives in misery...

You've made a nonsensical jump that shouldn't have been made. It's completely illogical to assume that consenting adults who sleep with each other would automatically try to sleep with kids, animals and other family members. It doesn't even fit-in with your grounding principle, which is that homosexuality is a choice. If it's a choice then why would you make the jump that they would be unable to control themselves around family, kids and animals?
I think that your mind is so clouded by bigotry that you've become unrealistic. First, it's a choice. Then basically they're animals who can't control themselves. Which is it? I think you just want to villify these people because you have a need to hate them. Why, I don't know.

glockmail
04-18-2008, 09:28 AM
.... It's completely illogical to assume that consenting adults who sleep with each other would automatically try to sleep with kids, animals and other family members. It doesn't even fit-in with your grounding principle, which is that homosexuality is a choice. If it's a choice then why would you make the jump that they would be unable to control themselves around family, kids and animals? .....

If they are deviant enough to engage in homosexuality, then they are more likely to become even more deviant and do those other things.

Hagbard Celine
04-18-2008, 09:55 AM
If they are deviant enough to engage in homosexuality, then they are more likely to become even more deviant and do those other things.

So is it a choice or is it something innate and uncontrollable? Why would anyone choose to become more deviant? Would you or could you make that choice?

glockmail
04-18-2008, 10:09 AM
So is it a choice or is it something innate and uncontrollable? Why would anyone choose to become more deviant? Would you or could you make that choice? I think some people have phyical problems with their brains that make them behave deviantly. But I think that most deviant behavior is a matter of choice.

Why do they make these choices? I can only offer a guess: desire to be non-comforming, sexual experimentation, self-loathing, thrill seeking? Who can know?

Why would someone commit suicide? Scientifically it makes no sense, yet it is a common occurance.

midcan5
04-18-2008, 01:46 PM

We aren't talking about sleeping with someone else whatever that means to you. We are talking about a person's core being and the right to live their life as they want with full legal recognition. Homosexual relations are between consenting adults same as heterosexual relations. And only adults can enter into the contract of marriage jointly so don't come back with some other slippery slope stupidity.

midcan5
04-18-2008, 01:51 PM
How do you know that? Experience?

If something is a choice then you must have made that decision. Did you or are you so stupid you don't understand simple English? Since you gave me neg rep for that comment, I'll repeat it: if you think it is a choice switch hit. You don't have to go all the way, simply check his/her ass out instead and fantasize with her/him. Again tell us how you make out.

Check my bio for your other question.

My Winter Storm
04-18-2008, 02:04 PM
They would no be in misery if they would seek out the psychological help they really need.

Homosexuality is not a mental illness - or aren't you aware of that fact?

My Winter Storm
04-18-2008, 02:08 PM
I think some people have phyical problems with their brains that make them behave deviantly. But I think that most deviant behavior is a matter of choice.

Why do they make these choices? I can only offer a guess: desire to be non-comforming, sexual experimentation, self-loathing, thrill seeking? Who can know?

Why would someone commit suicide? Scientifically it makes no sense, yet it is a common occurance.

So you think someones brain could make them gay? And that most deviant behavior is a choice? That says that homosexuality isn't necessarily a choice.
People experiement with sexuality all the time, women often experiment (more than men, I'd imagine) but they don't turn lesbian. Why turn lesbian if you are not sexually attracted to women?

OCA
04-18-2008, 02:38 PM
Homosexuality is not a mental illness - or aren't you aware of that fact?

Sure it is, in 1973 and only under severe duress from queer political groups was homosexuality removed as a psychological disorder not because of any evidence that treatment was of no value.

http://www.sinaicentral.com/gendercentral/82001myarticleHomosexualityandScience.htm

http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_nart.htm

http://www.narth.com/docs/normalization.html

theHawk
04-18-2008, 03:26 PM
Of course homosexuality is "learned". Most fags admit that they were 'recruited' when they were under age.

Homosexuals are much more prone to become pedophiles and they are more likely to be repeat offenders.

Homosexuality is immoral, and we have the right to reject the act and the people who openly intend on doing that act.

glockmail
04-18-2008, 03:27 PM
If something is a choice then you must have made that decision. Did you or are you so stupid you don't understand simple English? Since you gave me neg rep for that comment, I'll repeat it: if you think it is a choice switch hit. You don't have to go all the way, simply check his/her ass out instead and fantasize with her/him. Again tell us how you make out.

Check my bio for your other question.

Yes, I made the decision to stay normal.

I'l leave you to the experimentation. Why not experiment with suicide as well? That's a choice too.

glockmail
04-18-2008, 03:34 PM
So you think someones brain could make them gay? And that most deviant behavior is a choice? That says that homosexuality isn't necessarily a choice.
People experiement with sexuality all the time, women often experiment (more than men, I'd imagine) but they don't turn lesbian. Why turn lesbian if you are not sexually attracted to women?

As I said earlier, I think some people's brains are defective to make them do odd things, like blink excessively, have seizures, or become gay. I think these defects are a small percentage and probably due to mutations or some chemical imbalance. The vast percentage of queers, though, are so by choice.

My Winter Storm
04-19-2008, 01:24 AM
Of course homosexuality is "learned". Most fags admit that they were 'recruited' when they were under age.

Homosexuals are much more prone to become pedophiles and they are more likely to be repeat offenders.

Homosexuality is immoral, and we have the right to reject the act and the people who openly intend on doing that act.

What a smart person you are. So homosexuals are pedophiles, are they? Do you know the difference between a homosexual and a pedophile? I presume not, or else you wouldn't have came out with such a pathetic comment as that one.

My Winter Storm
04-19-2008, 01:26 AM
As I said earlier, I think some people's brains are defective to make them do odd things, like blink excessively, have seizures, or become gay. I think these defects are a small percentage and probably due to mutations or some chemical imbalance. The vast percentage of queers, though, are so by choice.

I have said many times before that we do not choose our sexual orientation, although we do choose the lives we lead.
A person can choose to lead an actively gay lifestyle, but they do not choose to experience an attraction to people of the same sex.

OCA
04-19-2008, 06:20 AM
What a smart person you are. So homosexuals are pedophiles, are they? Do you know the difference between a homosexual and a pedophile? I presume not, or else you wouldn't have came out with such a pathetic comment as that one.

All men who molest other underage males are homosexuals, SAME SEX attraction and physical interaction is the definition of homosexuality so please.....none of the "its not a homosexual act but rather about power or domination" crap.

OCA
04-19-2008, 06:22 AM
I have said many times before that we do not choose our sexual orientation

You are lying to yourself, get help.

theHawk
04-19-2008, 08:32 AM

Its been debated several times here and proven. Maybe you should learn more facts before you give negative rep.

Or maybe you care to explain how homosexuals make up only 2-4% of the population yet make up anywhere from 33%-40% of convicted pedophiles.

Just in case you're unable to do basic math, when a group that makes up only 2% of the population does over 33% of a crime, that means they are more likely to commit that crime by a factor of 15 compared to the rest of the population.

If homosexuals were not more prone to commit child molestation, then only 2% of pedophiles would be homosexuals. And you already know that isn't the case.

Read, and learn. http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=748&highlight=homosexual+pedophiles

midcan5
04-19-2008, 08:49 AM
Yes, I made the decision to stay normal.

I'l leave you to the experimentation. Why not experiment with suicide as well? That's a choice too.

Interesting, you're the first person I have ever heard admit that, if you are being honest I would assume then that you are gay and can't bring yourself to face it either because of your social situation or your religious convictions. There's not much help I can give you as I never had to choose but I have know people in their thirties and a few older who have actually come out after they realized trying to be something you aren't is too hard. I would suggest not getting married as that could hurt the other person. Good luck and I hope you are happy with whatever decision you finally make.

Missileman
04-19-2008, 10:26 AM

Sorry, but you're comparing an addiction to a preference...hardly the same thing.

OCA
04-19-2008, 02:33 PM
Interesting, you're the first person I have ever heard admit that, if you are being honest I would assume then that you are gay and can't bring yourself to face it either because of your social situation or your religious convictions. There's not much help I can give you as I never had to choose but I have know people in their thirties and a few older who have actually come out after they realized trying to be something you aren't is too hard. I would suggest not getting married as that could hurt the other person. Good luck and I hope you are happy with whatever decision you finally make.

ROTFLMFAO!:laugh2::laugh2:

Buddy, maybe this topic is too much for you? Not sure.

bullypulpit
04-19-2008, 06:34 PM
Sure it is, in 1973 and only under severe duress from queer political groups was homosexuality removed as a psychological disorder not because of any evidence that treatment was of no value.

http://www.sinaicentral.com/gendercentral/82001myarticleHomosexualityandScience.htm

http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_nart.htm

http://www.narth.com/docs/normalization.html

Now, just what evidence can you offer to support that silly-assed assertion?

:link:

bullypulpit
04-19-2008, 07:01 PM
All men who molest other underage males are homosexuals, SAME SEX attraction and physical interaction is the definition of homosexuality so please.....none of the "its not a homosexual act but rather about power or domination" crap.

Another bullshit assertion on your part. Let's look at what the research shows us.

<blockquote>Reflecting the results of these and other studies, the mainstream view among researchers and professionals who work in the area of child sexual abuse is that homosexual and bisexual men do not pose any special threat to children. For example, in one review of the scientific literature, noted authority Dr. A. Nicholas Groth wrote:

<i>Are homosexual adults in general sexually attracted to children and are preadolescent children at greater risk of molestation from homosexual adults than from heterosexual adults? There is no reason to believe so. The research to date all points to there being no significant relationship between a homosexual lifestyle and child molestation. There appears to be practically no reportage of sexual molestation of girls by lesbian adults, and <b>the adult male who sexually molests young boys is not likely to be homosexual</b></i> (Groth & Gary, 1982, p. 147). (<i>emphasis mine</i>)

In a more recent literature review, Dr. Nathaniel McConaghy (1998) similarly cautioned against confusing homosexuality with pedophilia. He noted, "The man who offends against prepubertal or immediately postpubertal boys is typically not sexually interested in older men or in women" (p. 259).

This well known lack of a linkage between homosexuality and child molestation accounts for why relatively little research has directly addressed the issue. Proving something we already know simply isn't a priority. Indeed, a commentary that accompanied publication of the 1994 study by Jenny et al. in Pediatrics noted that debates about gay people as molesters "have little to do with everyday child abuse" and lamented that they distract lawmakers and the public from dealing with the real problem of children's sexual mistreatment (Krugman, 1994). - <a href=http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html>Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation</a></blockquote>

It should also be noted that Michael Bussee, co-founder of Exodus International...a noted "reparative therapy" umberalla group of Christian ministries, ran off with Gary Cooper, an Exodus volunteer at the same ministry Bussee worked at. So much for a "cure".

OCA
04-19-2008, 07:18 PM
Another bullshit assertion on your part. Let's look at what the research shows us.

<blockquote>Reflecting the results of these and other studies, the mainstream view among researchers and professionals who work in the area of child sexual abuse is that homosexual and bisexual men do not pose any special threat to children. For example, in one review of the scientific literature, noted authority Dr. A. Nicholas Groth wrote:

<i>Are homosexual adults in general sexually attracted to children and are preadolescent children at greater risk of molestation from homosexual adults than from heterosexual adults? There is no reason to believe so. The research to date all points to there being no significant relationship between a homosexual lifestyle and child molestation. There appears to be practically no reportage of sexual molestation of girls by lesbian adults, and <b>the adult male who sexually molests young boys is not likely to be homosexual</b></i> (Groth & Gary, 1982, p. 147). (<i>emphasis mine</i>)

In a more recent literature review, Dr. Nathaniel McConaghy (1998) similarly cautioned against confusing homosexuality with pedophilia. He noted, "The man who offends against prepubertal or immediately postpubertal boys is typically not sexually interested in older men or in women" (p. 259).

This well known lack of a linkage between homosexuality and child molestation accounts for why relatively little research has directly addressed the issue. Proving something we already know simply isn't a priority. Indeed, a commentary that accompanied publication of the 1994 study by Jenny et al. in Pediatrics noted that debates about gay people as molesters "have little to do with everyday child abuse" and lamented that they distract lawmakers and the public from dealing with the real problem of children's sexual mistreatment (Krugman, 1994). - <a href=http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html>Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation</a></blockquote>

It should also be noted that Michael Bussee, co-founder of Exodus International...a noted "reparative therapy" umberalla group of Christian ministries, ran off with Gary Cooper, an Exodus volunteer at the same ministry Bussee worked at. So much for a "cure".

Holy fuck! The brain dead retard down the street knows that if a man fucks a little boy that is an act of homosexuality and then logically makes him a queer, for chrissakes how stupid do you have to be to not understand that?

OCA
04-19-2008, 07:21 PM
Now, just what evidence can you offer to support that silly-assed assertion?

:link:

For chrissakes are you stoned tonight or what? Those things in blue in the original post are links, get with the program.

BTW I would personally like to thank you if I never did it before and as you are an Ohioan, thank you for stepping up for what is right and banning queer marriage in your fine state.

midcan5
04-19-2008, 08:13 PM
ROTFLMFAO!:laugh2::laugh2:

Buddy, maybe this topic is too much for you? Not sure.

I suspect it is not I, actually, I know it is not I who have to scapegoat others to confirm their own masculinity. But educating those who are uncomfortable with life is hardly an easy task. The best we can do is try and hope that whatever idiocy allows one to believe such nonsense gradaully fades. The statistics below seem to indicate that it does. And consider we don't burn witches any longer so I guess peoplekind progress even if slowly.

"However, Groth and Birnbaum reported that none of the men in their sample had an exclusively homosexual adult sexual orientation...

"Some conservative groups have argued that scientific research strongly supports their claims that homosexuality and pedophilia are linked. The Family Research Council has produced what is perhaps the most extensive attempt to document this claim. It is an article by Timothy J. Dailey titled Homosexuality and Child Abuse....

....On further examination, however, its central argument – that "the evidence indicates that homosexual men molest boys at rates grossly disproportionate to the rates at which heterosexual men molest girls" – doesn't hold up.

"The number of Americans who believe the myth that gay people are child molesters has declined substantially. In a 1970 national survey, more than 70% of respondents agreed with the assertions that "Homosexuals are dangerous as teachers or youth leaders because they try to get sexually involved with children" or that "Homosexuals try to play sexually with children if they cannot get an adult partner."1

Members of disliked minority groups are often stereotyped as representing a danger to the majority's most vulnerable members. For example, Jews in the Middle Ages were accused of murdering Christian babies in ritual sacrifices. Black men in the United States were often lynched after being falsely accused of raping White women.

Are homosexual adults in general sexually attracted to children and are preadolescent children at greater risk of molestation from homosexual adults than from heterosexual adults? There is no reason to believe so. The research to date all points to there being no significant relationship between a homosexual lifestyle and child molestation. There appears to be practically no reportage of sexual molestation of girls by lesbian adults, and the adult male who sexually molests young boys is not likely to be homosexual (Groth & Gary, 1982, p. 147)."

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

Missileman
04-19-2008, 08:44 PM
Or maybe you care to explain how homosexuals make up only 2-4% of the population yet make up anywhere from 33%-40% of convicted pedophiles.

That is a gross misrepresentation of the facts. They account for 25-40% of the victims, not 25-40% of the offenders. The same study that alleges the 25-40% of the victims also acknowledged that a homosexual pedophile will have 7 times the number of victims as a heterosexual pedophile.

82Marine89
04-19-2008, 09:09 PM
I suspect it is not I, actually, I know it is not I who have to scapegoat others to confirm their own masculinity. But educating those who are uncomfortable with life is hardly an easy task. The best we can do is try and hope that whatever idiocy allows one to believe such nonsense gradaully fades. The statistics below seem to indicate that it does. And consider we don't burn witches any longer so I guess peoplekind progress even if slowly.

"However, Groth and Birnbaum reported that none of the men in their sample had an exclusively homosexual adult sexual orientation...

"Some conservative groups have argued that scientific research strongly supports their claims that homosexuality and pedophilia are linked. The Family Research Council has produced what is perhaps the most extensive attempt to document this claim. It is an article by Timothy J. Dailey titled Homosexuality and Child Abuse....

....On further examination, however, its central argument – that "the evidence indicates that homosexual men molest boys at rates grossly disproportionate to the rates at which heterosexual men molest girls" – doesn't hold up.

"The number of Americans who believe the myth that gay people are child molesters has declined substantially. In a 1970 national survey, more than 70% of respondents agreed with the assertions that "Homosexuals are dangerous as teachers or youth leaders because they try to get sexually involved with children" or that "Homosexuals try to play sexually with children if they cannot get an adult partner."1

Members of disliked minority groups are often stereotyped as representing a danger to the majority's most vulnerable members. For example, Jews in the Middle Ages were accused of murdering Christian babies in ritual sacrifices. Black men in the United States were often lynched after being falsely accused of raping White women.

Are homosexual adults in general sexually attracted to children and are preadolescent children at greater risk of molestation from homosexual adults than from heterosexual adults? There is no reason to believe so. The research to date all points to there being no significant relationship between a homosexual lifestyle and child molestation.There appears to be practically no reportage of sexual molestation of girls by lesbian adults, and the adult male who sexually molests young boys is not likely to be homosexual (Groth & Gary, 1982, p. 147)."

Let me take the oppotunity to change the words that are bolded and then make the statement that when someone says, "There is no reason to believe so.", then they do not have conclusive evidence to say it is not so. In fact to try and say there is no significant relationship means that there is a relationship.

Let me ask you about the guys at NAMBLA. Are they homosexuals? They like buggering little boys, not girls, but boys. Survey says... Queer.

bullypulpit
04-19-2008, 09:11 PM
For chrissakes are you stoned tonight or what? Those things in blue in the original post are links, get with the program.

BTW I would personally like to thank you if I never did it before and as you are an Ohioan, thank you for stepping up for what is right and banning queer marriage in your fine state.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I voted AGAINST that vile bit of constitutional chicanery. That 'amendment' also prohibit cohabiting heterosexual couples from being recognized under state law.

As for your links, they are all rooted in religious doctrine and provide no objective, independently verifiable evidence to support their claims.

My Winter Storm
04-19-2008, 10:53 PM
If homosexuals were not more prone to commit child molestation, then only 2% of pedophiles would be homosexuals. And you already know that isn't the case.

So there are more homosexual pedophiles out there than heterosexual pedophiles?
Did you know that pedophilia has nothing to do with homosexuality?

Do you mean to say that a heterosexual pedophile will ONLY molest girls, and a homosexual pedophile will ONLY molest boys?

Sorry. Not true.

My Winter Storm
04-19-2008, 10:57 PM
You are lying to yourself, get help.

Sexual orientation is not the same thing as a lifestyle choice. We choose who we sleep with, we do not choose who we are attracted to.

You are free to believe that people choose their own sexual orientation, but I know I never chose to feel the way I do. I just do. I don't think I am ill, or dirty, and never have. Rather, I feel proud for being me, as I should.

midcan5
04-20-2008, 07:04 AM
Let me take the oppotunity to change the words that are bolded and then make the statement that when someone says, "There is no reason to believe so.", then they do not have conclusive evidence to say it is not so. In fact to try and say there is no significant relationship means that there is a relationship.

Let me ask you about the guys at NAMBLA. Are they homosexuals? They like buggering little boys, not girls, but boys. Survey says... Queer.

Do you not think it a bit presumptuous to change the text to suit your prejudices. You are obviously still in Plato's cave wondering at those shadows, but hopefully in time you will mature. I doubt that but then you are only one and others may come around to reality.

OCA
04-20-2008, 08:37 AM

Are homosexual adults in general sexually attracted to children and are preadolescent children at greater risk of molestation from homosexual adults than from heterosexual adults? There is no reason to believe so. The research to date all points to there being no significant relationship between a homosexual lifestyle and child molestation. There appears to be practically no reportage of sexual molestation of girls by lesbian adults, and the adult male who sexually molests young boys is not likely to be homosexual (Groth & Gary, 1982, p. 147)."

Well, the votiong IN THE 21ST CENTURY at least has far as queer marriage is concerned kind of contradicts your assertion that its becoming more acceptable.

Still cannot fathom how a functioning human being can not see that a man raping a boy is not a violent homosexual act, my neighbor's coon hound even knows it.

OCA
04-20-2008, 08:39 AM

Do you mean to say that a heterosexual pedophile will ONLY molest girls, and a homosexual pedophile will ONLY molest boys?

Sorry. Not true.

A man raping a boy is an act of violent homosexuality.

Homosexuality is as homosexuality does.

Do you consider men in prison who bang each other in the brown eye to be queers? I do.

OCA
04-20-2008, 08:41 AM
Sorry to disappoint you, but I voted AGAINST that vile bit of constitutional chicanery. That 'amendment' also prohibit cohabiting heterosexual couples from being recognized under state law.

As for your links, they are all rooted in religious doctrine and provide no objective, independently verifiable evidence to support their claims.

You haven't read link 1 of which i've posted. Sure they are religiously natured groups but their opinions are formed from INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH.

Get over it, the homosexual lifestyle choice is in fact a dangerous one.

OCA
04-20-2008, 08:43 AM
we do not choose who we are attracted to.

You are free to believe that people choose their own sexual orientation, but I know I never chose to feel the way I do. I just do. I don't think I am ill, or dirty, and never have. Rather, I feel proud for being me, as I should.

Yes, actually you did choose, you had the choice between right and wrong and you chose wrong.

Do your parents feel proud? Doubt it, what does dad say? "Hey guys here is a picture of my dyke daughter":laugh2::laugh2:

Pale Rider
04-20-2008, 08:58 AM
It always amazes me the lengths to which some people will go to defend two men fucking each other up the ass. It is not normal. The action, or even the thought of, invokes a disgusting feeling from normal people, which is entirely a 100% natural reaction. But those who feel they should, for some unforeseen reason, defend men fucking and sucking on each other, as well as women, are to be sure, just as sick in the head as the mentally ill homos engaged in the acts.

82Marine89
04-20-2008, 11:03 AM
Do you not think it a bit presumptuous to change the text to suit your prejudices. You are obviously still in Plato's cave wondering at those shadows, but hopefully in time you will mature. I doubt that but then you are only one and others may come around to reality.

I did not change the text. I changed the "bolding" to another phrase in order to make my point. Reread your original post and you might be able to see this. Then you can comment on my statement that there is a connection between homosexuality and pedophilia. You can also add your dos pesos to the NAMBLA issue.

Missileman
04-20-2008, 11:15 AM
In fact to try and say there is no significant relationship means that there is a relationship.

By that reasoning, there is a relationship between the heterosexual lifestyle and child molestation...a relationship between being Catholic and child molestation. Both of those relationships are insignificant however. How many mountains do you want to build from molehills?

82Marine89
04-20-2008, 11:30 AM
By that reasoning, there is a relationship between the heterosexual lifestyle and child molestation...a relationship between being Catholic and child molestation. Both of those relationships are insignificant however. How many mountains do you want to build from molehills?

With regards to your Catholic comment, here is an article (http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1571/is_/ai_87460045) for you to read. It discusses the gay lobby and homosexual priests.

As for the heterosexual comment, if the men target young girls, they are not homosexual. If they target young boys, they are homosexual. Either way, they need to have their nuts removed by a pit bull because they are child molestors.

Missileman
04-20-2008, 01:57 PM
Either way, they need to have their nuts removed by a pit bull because they are child molestors.

On this, we agree! :beer:

gabosaurus
04-20-2008, 06:39 PM
How about the Catholic clergy who are child molesters? Would you encourage the same treatment?

82Marine89
04-20-2008, 06:44 PM
How about the Catholic clergy who are child molesters? Would you encourage the same treatment?

Yup.

My Winter Storm
04-20-2008, 10:08 PM
It always amazes me the lengths to which some people will go to defend two men fucking each other up the ass. It is not normal. The action, or even the thought of, invokes a disgusting feeling from normal people, which is entirely a 100% natural reaction. But those who feel they should, for some unforeseen reason, defend men fucking and sucking on each other, as well as women, are to be sure, just as sick in the head as the mentally ill homos engaged in the acts.

If it disgusts you so much that two men may engage in anal sex, it should also repulse you that heterosexual men engage in anal sex too - ever heard of a dildo? Some men actually get off on their wives shoving a dildo up their arses - are they homosexual?

theHawk
04-21-2008, 08:01 AM

Sorry. Not true.

I never said there are "more homosexual" pedophiles than hetro ones. I see you refuse to acknowledge the facts I provided. Homosexuals make up only 2% of the population, so of course hetro ones are going to outnumber them. But that doesn't change the fact that if that 2% make up more than 2% of all pedophiles, then it means they are more likely to be pedophiles.

If a pedophile molests both girls and boys, that makes him a homosexual. I never said nor did I mean to say that hetro ones only molest girls, if they also molest boys, then thats homosexuality. And if a homo who molests boys also molests girls, it doesn't change the fact he is engages in homosexual sex with boys, so he is still a fag.

And I think any boy who has been molested by a man would disagree with your statement that pedophila has "nothing to do with homosexuality". You've lost your arguement, so now you are resorting to redifining homosexuality. Homosexuality is when a male engages is sex with another male, regardless of age. Its rather disturbing to see how far you queer-enablers are willing to go to make excuses for child molesting faggots.

Pale Rider
04-21-2008, 09:58 AM
If it disgusts you so much that two men may engage in anal sex, it should also repulse you that heterosexual men engage in anal sex too - ever heard of a dildo? Some men actually get off on their wives shoving a dildo up their arses - are they homosexual?

Never heard of it. But coming from a lesbian, I don't doubt you think it happens. In any case, whatever a "MAN" does with a "WOMAN" behind closed doors is their business. It's a "MAN" and a "WOMAN," just as it should be. That's the part you don't get in your perverted mind.

Abbey Marie
04-21-2008, 11:59 AM

I'm with Pale- never heard of it. But if a guy being offered straight sex, told the woman he would actually enjoy this little performance, I'd be pretty convinced that he was gay.

theHawk
04-21-2008, 02:56 PM
Sharon appears to be another brainwashed liberal who actually believes that being gay is "normal". And that gay people are just like the rest of us.

Homosexuals have been an abomination since the begining of mankind, and they always will be. The statistics we have today prove that is true more than ever.

theHawk
04-21-2008, 03:24 PM

We should be more worried about the number of teachers that are child molesters.

http://www.post-gazette.com/regionstate/19991031newabuse1.asp

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1395574/posts

And also thanks to Bush's No Child Left Behind Act, we're starting to really see what is going on in our public schools:

Hofstra University researcher Charol Shakeshaft looked into the problem, and the first thing that came to her mind when Education Week reported on the study were the daily headlines about the Catholic Church.

“[T]hink the Catholic Church has a problem?” she said. “The physical sexual abuse of students in schools is likely more than 100 times the abuse by priests.”

So, in order to better protect children, did media outlets start hounding the worse menace of the school systems, with headlines about a “Nationwide Teacher Molestation Cover-up” and by asking “Are Ed Schools Producing Pedophiles?”

No, they didn’t. That treatment was reserved for the Catholic Church, while the greater problem in the schools was ignored altogether.

As the National Catholic Register’s reporter Wayne Laugesen points out, the federal report said 422,000 California public-school students would be victims before graduation — a number that dwarfs the state’s entire Catholic-school enrollment of 143,000.

Yet, during the first half of 2002, the 61 largest newspapers in California ran nearly 2,000 stories about sexual abuse in Catholic institutions, mostly concerning past allegations. During the same period, those newspapers ran four stories about the federal government’s discovery of the much larger — and ongoing — abuse scandal in public schools.

In 1992, the National Victim Center estimated that 29 percent of all forcible rapes in America were against children under age 11. More than a decade later, an estimated 1 in 4 girls and 1 in 7 boys are victims of unwanted sexual acts.

The 2002 Department of Education report estimated that from 6 percent to 10 percent of all students in public schools would be victims of abuse before graduation — a staggering statistic.

Yet, outside the Catholic Church, the reaction is increasingly accommodation instead of outrage.

The April 17, 2002, issue of USA Today featured an article titled “Sex Between Adults and Children” — a euphemistic way of referring to child molestation. Under the headline was a ballot-like box suggesting possible opinions one might hold on the subject: “always harmful, usually harmful, sometimes harmful, rarely harmful.” The newspaper’s answer: “Child’s age and maturity make for gray areas.”

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/24/opinion/main1933687.shtml

theHawk
04-21-2008, 03:26 PM
On a side note, it also makes me wonder why so many liberals were against the No Child Left Behind Act. Maybe they didn't like that it required the Department of Education to study child abuse in schools?

glockmail
04-21-2008, 03:37 PM
On a side note, it also makes me wonder why so many liberals were against the No Child Left Behind Act. Maybe they didn't like that it required the Department of Education to study child abuse in schools?
That don't like it because they think its a slippery slope towards school choice, and that would weaken the public schools monopoly on ediucation, thus weaken the teacher's union. Also teacher's don't want to be held accountable for their performance. And the teacher's union is a big donor.

midcan5
04-21-2008, 03:40 PM
Homosexuals have been an abomination since the begining of mankind, and they always will be. The statistics we have today prove that is true more than ever.

That qualifies as one of the dumber wingnut posts in this thread. We may need a new even lower classification category of stupidity for that one?

"[Gays} belong to a culture that includes Proust, Henry James, Tchaikovsky, Cole Porter, Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, Alexander the Great, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Christopher Marlowe, Walt Whitman, Herman Melville, Tennessee Williams, Byron, E. M. Forster, Lorca, Auden, Francis Bacon, James Baldwin, Harry Stack Sullivan, John Maynard Keynes, Dag Hammarskjöld . . . These were not invisible men."

http://www.infopt.demon.co.uk/famous.htm
http://www.gaybiz.com/say/history/index.html

midcan5
04-21-2008, 03:49 PM
I'm with Pale- never heard of it. But if a guy being offered straight sex, told the woman he would actually enjoy this little performance, I'd be pretty convinced that he was gay.

Are you all 12 here? Sex is an extremely powerful force and its various forms and proclivities would exhaust an encyclopedia. Actually you must all be 12, please tell your mommy what you are discussing and you need help understanding big words and concepts that are only touching the fringes of your childlike imagination.

glockmail
04-21-2008, 03:50 PM
That qualifies as one of the dumber wingnut posts in this thread. We may need a new even lower classification category of stupidity for that one?

"[Gays} belong to a culture that includes Proust, Henry James, Tchaikovsky, Cole Porter, Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, Alexander the Great, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Christopher Marlowe, Walt Whitman, Herman Melville, Tennessee Williams, Byron, E. M. Forster, Lorca, Auden, Francis Bacon, James Baldwin, Harry Stack Sullivan, John Maynard Keynes, Dag Hammarskjöld . . . These were not invisible men."

Talk about dumb posts, why not include Ronald Reagan and JFK for all the legitimate documentation your links provide. :pee:

glockmail
04-21-2008, 03:52 PM
Are you all 12 here? Sex is an extremely powerful force and its various forms and proclivities would exhaust an encyclopedia. Actually you must all be 12, please tell your mommy what you are discussing and you need help understanding big words and concepts that are only touching the fringes of your childlike imagination. Just because a bunch of perverts got together and made up new ways to get their rocks off doesn't mean we need to know about it. Please keep your perverted thoughts to yourself.

theHawk
04-21-2008, 03:58 PM

And you have yet to refute any of the facts presented. Giving names of famous gays doesn't justify or forgive the many faggots that have molested children.

OCA
04-21-2008, 04:17 PM

Wow all those people were filthy cocksuckers? Guess we need to rethink what we classify as exceptional artists, probably should put an asterisk by their names when listing them saying that they were faggots and their stuff might no be suitable for people with moral fortitude.

Please remove Plato, Socrates and Aristotle...they were not gay, not like the filthy leather wearing, AIDS infested dirty no good faggots running around today, it was just a hole to them and before Christ, before they knew any better unlike the sick pole smokers running around today, whats their excuse? Oh yeah, we were born that way, we can't help it........yeah right, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

actsnoblemartin
04-21-2008, 05:40 PM
I really think the whole gay-bashing thing is over the top.

dont get me wrong, i call my some of my friends faggot

but, I have a problem with using the F-word and Q-word like its hello

My point is: we dont have to hate or be mean-spirited against gays or their allies to make our points

midcan5
04-21-2008, 05:45 PM
Just because a bunch of perverts got together and made up new ways to get their rocks off doesn't mean we need to know about it. Please keep your perverted thoughts to yourself.

Sorry but I missed the perverted part?

theHawk,

Several posts above counter the prejudices of the few hardcore homophobes on this site. I cannot change your prejudices, think about the racist in the first post, can anything change them. You are simply a lost soul in the sense you have no understanding nor compassion for your fellow wo/man. Your type fascinates me from a variety of angles, how does one come to think like that in this modern age where so much is available.

actsnoblemartin
04-21-2008, 05:47 PM
Personally, I realize that it is not neccesary to de-mean homosexuals in order to prove they are wrong, or that we are right.

I think people are entitled to support or oppose homosexuality, or other issues, without smearing.

Homosexuals may do things, that i dont understand, but that doesnt make them evil, or give me the right to be-little or smear them

theHawk,

Several posts above counter the prejudices of the few hardcore homophobes on this site. I cannot change your prejudices, think about the racist in the first post, can anything change them. You are simply a lost soul in the sense you have no understanding nor compassion for your fellow wo/man. Your type fascinates me from a variety of angles, how does one come to think like that in this modern age where so much is available.

OCA
04-21-2008, 06:40 PM
I really think the whole gay-bashing thing is over the top.

dont get me wrong, i call my some of my friends faggot

but, I have a problem with using the F-word and Q-word like its hello

My point is: we dont have to hate or be mean-spirited against gays or their allies to make our points

Tough shit................deal with it faggot.

OCA
04-21-2008, 06:42 PM
Personally, I realize that it is not neccesary to de-mean homosexuals in order to prove they are wrong, or that we are right.

I think people are entitled to support or oppose homosexuality, or other issues, without smearing.

Homosexuals may do things, that i dont understand, but that doesnt make them evil, or give me the right to be-little or smear them

*OCA wipes tear from eye after reading Raymond's indignation*

Trigg
04-21-2008, 07:02 PM
Please remove Plato, Socrates and Aristotle...they were not gay, .

Your just mad cause these guys were Greek:laugh2:

OCA
04-21-2008, 07:14 PM
Your just mad cause these guys were Greek:laugh2:

No, I know guys banged each other back then but get this........it was B.C., before Christ, it was just another hole to be filled for them. There was no love involved, no relationship, it was just "hey, I see hole, I fill".:laugh2:

glockmail
04-21-2008, 07:24 PM

..... Obviously.

theHawk
04-21-2008, 08:02 PM
theHawk,

Nice to see you've completely given up on trying to refute the facts I gave. All you can do is resort to dehumanizing me, as if I am some racist homophobe with no compassion for my fellow man. You sir, are the sack of shit making excuses for homosexuals that molest CHILDREN. And you dare accuse me of not having 'compassion' for my fellow man? YOU are the one who turns a blind eye to what is going on in this country with homosexuals running rampant spreading disease and raping children. Your type disgusts me to no end.

jimnyc
04-21-2008, 08:04 PM
I can answer the title of this thread - Want to know what really causes homosexuality?

Anyone like to hear my answer?

MtnBiker
04-21-2008, 08:05 PM
I can answer the title of this thread - Want to know what really causes homosexuality?

I'll take a guess, huh "no"!

My Winter Storm
04-21-2008, 08:09 PM

I agree wholeheartedly with this statement.

jimnyc
04-21-2008, 08:10 PM
I'll take a guess, huh "no"!

Bastard! LOL

You're gonna get it anyway! Gotta run and get a Dr. Pepper refill, then I'll be back to share more of my wisdom with you bastards!

MtnBiker
04-21-2008, 08:12 PM
Bastard! LOL

You're gonna get it anyway! Gotta run and get a Dr. Pepper refill, then I'll be back to share more of my wisdom with you bastards!

I thought "no" was your answer to the question of the thread.

That is my answer.

My Winter Storm
04-21-2008, 08:18 PM
I'll hear it Jimny.

OCA
04-21-2008, 08:32 PM

Let er rip slick!

OCA
04-21-2008, 08:33 PM
I'll hear it Jimny.

Its gonna be in complete lockstep with me.

My Winter Storm
04-21-2008, 08:47 PM
Its gonna be in complete lockstep with me.

I figured that, doesn't mean I can't hear the opinion of yet another uneducated.

OCA
04-21-2008, 09:01 PM
I figured that, doesn't mean I can't hear the opinion of yet another uneducated.

Why do you lie to yourself? Are you ashamed, is that it?

jimnyc
04-21-2008, 09:11 PM

My plan was to return and post something in a humorous fashion to lighten the atmosphere. Nobody is going to change their opinion anyway. If there was ever a gay gene found, none that find homosexuality immoral are going to see at any differently than any other defect when someone is born, deserving of medical assistance. If scientists proved that it was impossible, and solely a choice, those supporting the homosexuals would continue to do so.

But I'm uneducated.

I believe I read in this thread, or another, that you wanted proof or something similar that homosexuals are deviant. They are deviant by the very definition! There's no debate there, that's just a pure fact. I'm puzzled as to why someone with an education would even entertain asking such a question. Any way you slice it, getting it on with a member of the same sex is far from "normal" and therefore deviant by definition.

To answer the question directly - I don't give a flying fuck how they got that way, I'd like to see them get cured - not accepted. When a loved one is contracted with a fatal disease like cancer, do we look for a cure or put that aside and just coddle them and give them extra rights so not as to offend them? We look for a damn cure. I see it as irrelevant as to why a homosexual is one, but rather how we can cure the disease and rid it from society.

Homosexuals do not want to get married. Most don't even give a shit if they get civil unions or not. They want to be accepted for who they are. Sorry, and as mean as it may sound, but that's like a certified retard demanding to be in a regular high school. While I have sympathy for the retarded, I also have sympathy for the queers.

Their lifestyle deviation and perversions are NOT wanted will NEVER be accepted but in a few whacked out cities. Sure, some will speak out about supporting them, but deep down inside they know damn well they don't want it in "their backyard" or with "their children" around them.

It's vile and disgusting, and they need medical assistance. They don't need ADDITIONAL rights, they need help medically. That's right, they have EQUAL rights already. EVERY MAN and EVERY WOMAN looked at as an individual has 100% identical rights in the situation. Any way you slice it, it's MORE or AMENDED rights to accept them, and furthers their deficiencies as "normal"

But go ahead and try to convince this uneducated fool anyway, because I don't give a fuck what you think either. Like I said, you aren't going to change my mind about not wanting a decent society and medical need for the sick. Crack your head open and lie bleeding and I will have sympathy for you and help you get to the hospital. Refuse/Deny help and my sympathy goes away.

Missileman
04-21-2008, 10:25 PM
My plan was to return and post something in a humorous fashion to lighten the atmosphere. Nobody is going to change their opinion anyway. If there was ever a gay gene found, none that find homosexuality immoral are going to see at any differently than any other defect when someone is born, deserving of medical assistance. If scientists proved that it was impossible, and solely a choice, those supporting the homosexuals would continue to do so.

But I'm uneducated.

I believe I read in this thread, or another, that you wanted proof or something similar that homosexuals are deviant. They are deviant by the very definition! There's no debate there, that's just a pure fact. I'm puzzled as to why someone with an education would even entertain asking such a question. Any way you slice it, getting it on with a member of the same sex is far from "normal" and therefore deviant by definition.

To answer the question directly - I don't give a flying fuck how they got that way, I'd like to see them get cured - not accepted. When a loved one is contracted with a fatal disease like cancer, do we look for a cure or put that aside and just coddle them and give them extra rights so not as to offend them? We look for a damn cure. I see it as irrelevant as to why a homosexual is one, but rather how we can cure the disease and rid it from society.

Homosexuals do not want to get married. Most don't even give a shit if they get civil unions or not. They want to be accepted for who they are. Sorry, and as mean as it may sound, but that's like a certified retard demanding to be in a regular high school. While I have sympathy for the retarded, I also have sympathy for the queers.

Their lifestyle deviation and perversions are NOT wanted will NEVER be accepted but in a few whacked out cities. Sure, some will speak out about supporting them, but deep down inside they know damn well they don't want it in "their backyard" or with "their children" around them.

It's vile and disgusting, and they need medical assistance. They don't need ADDITIONAL rights, they need help medically. That's right, they have EQUAL rights already. EVERY MAN and EVERY WOMAN looked at as an individual has 100% identical rights in the situation. Any way you slice it, it's MORE or AMENDED rights to accept them, and furthers their deficiencies as "normal"

But go ahead and try to convince this uneducated fool anyway, because I don't give a fuck what you think either. Like I said, you aren't going to change my mind about not wanting a decent society and medical need for the sick. Crack your head open and lie bleeding and I will have sympathy for you and help you get to the hospital. Refuse/Deny help and my sympathy goes away.

I get what you're saying, but consider this. In the manner that you are using deviant, uber geniuses are deviant, as are retarded people. We don't make any efforts to dumb down the geniuses because they are abnormal, and we go to great lengths to accomodate the retarded in the realisation that nothing can be done to make them normal. IOW, different doesn't always equal wrong or immoral or evil or bad.

actsnoblemartin
04-21-2008, 10:32 PM
I understand quoting religious text on homosexuality, but personality. I dont see the need to demonize gays.

God is the judge, not us.

So, while i respect the opinion's of those who dont support homosexuality... I dont see the need for overkill

I get what you're saying, but consider this. In the manner that you are using deviant, uber geniuses are deviant, as are retarded people. We don't make any efforts to dumb down the geniuses because they are abnormal, and we go to great lengths to accomodate the retarded in the realisation that nothing can be done to make them normal. IOW, different doesn't always equal wrong or immoral or evil or bad.

actsnoblemartin
04-21-2008, 10:35 PM
I find myself just very confused again lol.

it is very apparently one can make a religious case against homosexuality using god's word.

But i also find, that since its not my words.. I should not judge, name-caller or demean homosexuals.

Guess im feeling torn again.

theHawk
04-21-2008, 11:02 PM
I'd like to ask all the liberals a question.

If homosexuality is normal, or at least acceptable in your opinion, why not teach your own children to be gay?
Would you read them bedtime stories that have been changed to incorporate gay characters?

If you believe its not something thats "taught", would you want them to turn out to be gay "naturally"?

manu1959
04-21-2008, 11:16 PM
here is one for you all to chew on.....a buddy of mine is gay....he is a director.....he works with child actors....he can take one look at a kid say he will be gay or straight when he grows up and has never missed a prediction.....

splain that one.....

actsnoblemartin
04-21-2008, 11:19 PM
gay-dar? :laugh2:

here is one for you all to chew on.....a buddy of mine is gay....he is a director.....he works with child actors....he can take one look at a kid say he will be gay or straight when he grows up and has never missed a prediction.....

splain that one.....

MtnBiker
04-21-2008, 11:27 PM

splain that one.....

aren't all actors gay?

manu1959
04-21-2008, 11:31 PM
aren't all actors gay?

not as far as i know....

Yurt
04-21-2008, 11:41 PM

splain that one.....

how many?

manu1959
04-21-2008, 11:52 PM
how many?

hasn't been wrong in 20 years....

Yurt
04-22-2008, 12:01 AM
hasn't been wrong in 20 years....

very interesting, has he said why he can do this?

gabosaurus
04-22-2008, 12:10 AM
And now, a comic interlude from my dad's time...

How do you make a man turn gay?

Lock him in a room with Amy Carter and Chelsea Clinton.

My Winter Storm
04-22-2008, 03:21 AM

If homosexuality is normal, or at least acceptable in your opinion, why not teach your own children to be gay?
Would you read them bedtime stories that have been changed to incorporate gay characters?

If you believe its not something thats "taught", would you want them to turn out to be gay "naturally"?

I would not teach my kids to be gay, nor would I teach them to be straight. I would raise them to know that if they were gay, they could come to me any time, and I'd still love them. I wouldn't turn my kids gay, I am not in control of their sexual identity.

My Winter Storm
04-22-2008, 03:22 AM
Oh and Jimny, homosexuality hasn't been a mental illness since the 70's. You are a little behind in the times.

glockmail
04-22-2008, 05:43 AM

splain that one.....
Effeminate dads.

jimnyc
04-22-2008, 08:12 AM
Oh and Jimny, homosexuality hasn't been a mental illness since the 70's. You are a little behind in the times.

I know your busy with your education, or educating me, but can you please find some time to show me in my post where I stated it was a mental illness? Same as cancer, I don't give a shit where it came from or exactly what it is - I just want it cured. I believe it's some sort of genetic disease, but of course that's just my opinion. Whatever it is, it isn't healthy, it isn't normal, it's bad for a normal society and will only hasten it's decay. Acceptance of a deviant lifestyle is neither a cure or the answer.

gabosaurus
04-22-2008, 08:34 AM
Acceptance of a deviant lifestyle is neither a cure or the answer.

Is this why you are no longer married? :p

jimnyc
04-22-2008, 09:02 AM
Is this why you are no longer married? :p

Actually, we're still married. Will be 14 years this June. I am a deviant by definition likely, I think I need to go to sexaholic anonymous classes.

Pale Rider
04-22-2008, 09:24 AM

splain that one.....

Gay-dar.

Pale Rider
04-22-2008, 09:25 AM
I would not teach my kids to be gay, nor would I teach them to be straight. I would raise them to know that if they were gay, they could come to me any time, and I'd still love them. I wouldn't turn my kids gay, I am not in control of their sexual identity.

And just how is it you have kids when you don't like cock?

Pale Rider
04-22-2008, 09:40 AM

Why Homosexuality was Recatagorized as just a different life style.
Dogs are not homosexual, they are dogs, they communicate differently with each other than humans.

Arguments arose among the professional community, some of them argued that if animals are homosexual then it's all right for people to be homosexual. Therefore it was a natural behavior for some people to be homosexual. These concluded that homosexual behavior was not a mental disorder. Other professionals ran their own tests and came to the conclusion that homosexuality was a mental disorder that leads to quite a few other types of mental and physical illnesses. These studies indicated that homosexual people suffer from confusion (they don't know who they are) depression, anxiety, bi-polar (super highs and lows, mood swings happy to angry). They suffer from a very high rate of suicidal tendencies. Their moral standards of what is right and wrong range from the questionable to the highly perverted and illegal. Because of their sexual practices the homosexual community suffer from a very high degree of physical illnesses some causing death. A high number of homosexuals suffer from never being able to satisfy their hunger and seek to feed that hunger in very dangerous practices that I won't go into here. I feel it's not necessary to say that mentally balanced people do not do these things. Another thing that I should mention at this point is that some of these professionals are now afraid to voice their findings in public for fear of lawsuit from homosexuals who choose not to call homosexuality what it really is.

If you have any understanding of how the human mind works and what is balanced and healthy in human behavior then you will also recognize people who behave in certain ways that are not balanced or healthy. There are quite a few different types of mental illnesses, quite a lot of them include sexual perversions. Some mental disorders are caused by traumatic events or physical ailments that are understood, at least to some degree. Some mental illnesses appear so similar to others it is difficult to know the difference. Mental illnesses and disorders frequently include altered perceptions of reality. Homosexuality is a mental disorder.

Understanding human behavior is important. People don't like to be considered "crazy" so they find other things to call it. The more they can described what's wrong with them in deceptive other terms the less they feel the need to correct what's wrong with them. So if they are "gay" then it doesn't sound as bad. If they can say they were born that way the more they can lay the blame on God, and that makes them feel better about themselves. The more they can associate with others who are like them the less they stand out, the better they feel about themselves. The better they feel the more those same spirits will affect them and others around them, this is why they tend to gather in groups in certain places and certain cities. There's no end to the bad things that can sprout up out of groups like these. I've seen these groups form into gangs and they've been known to attack people. It's dangerous and in some places even illegal to openly say that homosexual people are mentally ill, but they are. When people willingly or otherwise go against nature they go against the Creator being / nature and will eventually pay the price. In the process they hurt other people.

Spirits are energy, spirits project energy, people send and receive spiritual energy and it affects those around them. Positive energy can make sensitive people feel better and negative energy can literally make people sick.

Anyone who has a normal body and is uncertain about their sexuality has a mental disorder, a psychological disorder. This disorder is frequently caused by a spiritual imbalance within the body. Spiritual energy contains information just like a computer virus does. It rewrites the human computer from the inside out. People who have a problem with this need to get help ASAP before they get worse or something worse enters.

More here... (http://www.dream-link.org/spiritualthings/homosexual.html)

OCA
04-22-2008, 02:44 PM
Effeminate dads.

Or bad parenting, too permissive of parents.

OCA
04-22-2008, 02:45 PM
Why Homosexuality was Recatagorized as just a different life style.
Dogs are not homosexual, they are dogs, they communicate differently with each other than humans.

Arguments arose among the professional community, some of them argued that if animals are homosexual then it's all right for people to be homosexual. Therefore it was a natural behavior for some people to be homosexual. These concluded that homosexual behavior was not a mental disorder. Other professionals ran their own tests and came to the conclusion that homosexuality was a mental disorder that leads to quite a few other types of mental and physical illnesses. These studies indicated that homosexual people suffer from confusion (they don't know who they are) depression, anxiety, bi-polar (super highs and lows, mood swings happy to angry). They suffer from a very high rate of suicidal tendencies. Their moral standards of what is right and wrong range from the questionable to the highly perverted and illegal. Because of their sexual practices the homosexual community suffer from a very high degree of physical illnesses some causing death. A high number of homosexuals suffer from never being able to satisfy their hunger and seek to feed that hunger in very dangerous practices that I won't go into here. I feel it's not necessary to say that mentally balanced people do not do these things. Another thing that I should mention at this point is that some of these professionals are now afraid to voice their findings in public for fear of lawsuit from homosexuals who choose not to call homosexuality what it really is.

If you have any understanding of how the human mind works and what is balanced and healthy in human behavior then you will also recognize people who behave in certain ways that are not balanced or healthy. There are quite a few different types of mental illnesses, quite a lot of them include sexual perversions. Some mental disorders are caused by traumatic events or physical ailments that are understood, at least to some degree. Some mental illnesses appear so similar to others it is difficult to know the difference. Mental illnesses and disorders frequently include altered perceptions of reality. Homosexuality is a mental disorder.

Understanding human behavior is important. People don't like to be considered "crazy" so they find other things to call it. The more they can described what's wrong with them in deceptive other terms the less they feel the need to correct what's wrong with them. So if they are "gay" then it doesn't sound as bad. If they can say they were born that way the more they can lay the blame on God, and that makes them feel better about themselves. The more they can associate with others who are like them the less they stand out, the better they feel about themselves. The better they feel the more those same spirits will affect them and others around them, this is why they tend to gather in groups in certain places and certain cities. There's no end to the bad things that can sprout up out of groups like these. I've seen these groups form into gangs and they've been known to attack people. It's dangerous and in some places even illegal to openly say that homosexual people are mentally ill, but they are. When people willingly or otherwise go against nature they go against the Creator being / nature and will eventually pay the price. In the process they hurt other people.

Spirits are energy, spirits project energy, people send and receive spiritual energy and it affects those around them. Positive energy can make sensitive people feel better and negative energy can literally make people sick.

Anyone who has a normal body and is uncertain about their sexuality has a mental disorder, a psychological disorder. This disorder is frequently caused by a spiritual imbalance within the body. Spiritual energy contains information just like a computer virus does. It rewrites the human computer from the inside out. People who have a problem with this need to get help ASAP before they get worse or something worse enters.

More here... (http://www.dream-link.org/spiritualthings/homosexual.html)

Yeppers, 100% correct brother.

theHawk
04-22-2008, 03:20 PM

I asked if you would want them to be gay. It sounds like you'd rather they be straight rather than gay. My question is why?

glockmail
04-22-2008, 03:25 PM
Or bad parenting, too permissive of parents. I think a lot of guys turn queer because they are horney little bastards who are intimidated by women. They meet someone just like themselves and then turn gay. It's the dad’s job to teach them to appreciate the existential and cerebral joys of life, and the mum’s job to show them how a woman gives a man stability.

manu1959
04-22-2008, 03:26 PM
how many gay people do you all know....

glockmail
04-22-2008, 03:33 PM
I have known about 6 or 7 personally, all while in college. The only one I keep in touch with met a nice guy who brought her back to reality, and they got married and had kids. Right now I don't know any personally.

manu1959
04-22-2008, 03:34 PM
I have known about 6 or 7 personally, all while in college. The only one I keep in touch with met a nice guy who brought her back to reality, and they got married and had kids. Right now I don't know any personally.

you ever ask them why they are gay or are you just guessing....

Yurt
04-22-2008, 03:53 PM

over a dozen, family as well

OCA
04-22-2008, 04:44 PM

I guess you are arguing that you have to know one to have an opinion, well then I guess I need to know a murderer or rapist to have an opinion on that too, that line of thinking is simply absurd.

manu1959
04-22-2008, 04:58 PM
I guess you are arguing that you have to know one to have an opinion, well then I guess I need to know a murderer or rapist to have an opinion on that too, that line of thinking is simply absurd.

just curious how you all know what gay people are thinking or how they make decissions if you have never asked them.....

you all speak about the topic like you have done extensive research.....

just thought i would ask a few questions before i made a bunch of assumptions.....

OCA
04-22-2008, 05:01 PM
just curious how you all know what gay people are thinking or how they make decissions if you have never asked them.....

just thought i would ask a few questions before i made a bunch of assumptions.....

Mine is based upon observation and research and I started that when queers decided they wanted to become a political force and force society to accept their vile lifestyle as if they were creating a new style of cuisine or something.

You know the saying, know thy enemy.

glockmail
04-22-2008, 05:01 PM
you ever ask them why they are gay or are you just guessing....That's not a question that you ask people in college unless you want to be chastised.

Along with the few I knew personally there were others I didn’t know so well, and I’ve put them into categories:

1. Lots of women jocks were queer, at least half according to my girlfriend, who was a jock herself. Her coach was also queer, and dated at least one of the players, a girl with a GPA below 1, but managed to stay on the team anyway. I think they were gay because they hated men- pure and simple.
2. Junior Varsity football wannabees. These were the types who played football in high school, and couldn’t make it in the NCAA. Loud, obnoxious, drunk, and total perverts. They use to have sex parties with 6 or 7 in a room, and they’d get the smallest kid to blow the rest of them. I think they were gay because it was disgusting and perverted. Girls were attracted to them until they found out how disgusting they were, which did not take long.
3. The fag couple. These two guys were the lispy, effeminate type. They made a point to have sex as loud as possible in their room whenever their straight roommates were around. I think they were gay because they never got accepted by straight men or women and hated them all.
4. The beautiful lesbian. Her dad was an “old school” Puerto Rican dude who totally dominated his family and this was her way of rebelling against him. She was definitely the hottest girl I knew, as well as very nice, and it killed us to see that all wasted.
5. The country girl lesbian. She kept quiet about it, so much so that I didn’t find out until I jokingly called her a “fag” in front of her lesbian friends. Oops. Her stated reason was that a lot of kids in her academic area (music) were gay and she was just like them. I think the real reason was rebellion against her mom, who cheated on her dad. After graduation she met a decent guy and got straight.

midcan5
04-22-2008, 06:04 PM

Because that simply makes no sense, you do not teach a child to be heterosexual they just grow up and either are or aren't. My wife has 30 years of teaching experience, much of it in middle school and the teachers who are open to it will say they know the gay child right away, very early. No choice involved. She says they are obvious very young.

actsnoblemartin
04-22-2008, 06:14 PM
I cant say, one chooses which gender they wanna sleep with, but they have the choice to sleep with them or not

Am i saying, one orientation should be barred from sleeping with who they want, while the other is applauded for it

everyone should just mind their own fucking business, and keep their opinions to themselves

OCA
04-22-2008, 07:06 PM
everyone should just mind their own fucking business, and keep their opinions to themselves

You first Ray.

Pale Rider
04-22-2008, 07:50 PM

Their thinking is flawed. That's the whole point. Knowing them personally is irrelevant, but just to add, I really wouldn't want some guy as a friend around me that's constantly checking out my crotch or thinking about shoving his meat up my ass. Homos are perverts, and that's not a trait I look for in a friend, or an acquaintance.

I once knew a queer who worked at this plant I was welding at, and sometimes I'd see him in the bar with his... lover,[ad nausea]. He'd always make horrible, off color, faggot jokes, and I'd always shoot right back calling him a sick mother fucker. He'd laugh, like being a homo and flaunting it was all fun and games, SICK fun and games. So again, no, not the kind of person I'd want to call a "friend."

manu1959
04-22-2008, 08:05 PM
i have know straight people that behave the same as the gay guys you all describe....

and i know gay people that are nothing like the people you all describe.....

midcan5
04-22-2008, 08:12 PM
Their thinking is flawed. That's the whole point. Knowing them personally is irrelevant, but just to add, I really wouldn't want some guy as a friend around me that's constantly checking out my crotch or thinking about shoving his meat up my ass. Homos are perverts, and that's not a trait I look for in a friend, or an acquaintance.

Each time I think I have read the stupidest thing along comes someone with something even more....when you are around women do you feel that way? You know check out their ass etc, even the older women, even the family. The gay guy may look at you and see a reflection of the stupidity inside and ....

OCA
04-22-2008, 08:18 PM
i have know straight people that behave the same as the gay guys you all describe....

Excellent! Let me go get the brownie button for you!:clap:

Seems you know the exception to the rule on both sides, consider yourself special.

My Winter Storm
04-22-2008, 10:38 PM
I asked if you would want them to be gay. It sounds like you'd rather they be straight rather than gay. My question is why?

I can't answer that question. I don't care what they are, that's the point. I wouldn't want them to be gay, nor straight, and at the same time, I wouldn't raise them to be eithor. You are what you are.

But, possibly not, simply knowing how they would be treated in society, I'd be afraid for my kids if they were gay, but I wouldn't try to 'change' them.

My Winter Storm
04-22-2008, 10:43 PM
I know your busy with your education, or educating me, but can you please find some time to show me in my post where I stated it was a mental illness? Same as cancer, I don't give a shit where it came from or exactly what it is - I just want it cured. I believe it's some sort of genetic disease, but of course that's just my opinion. Whatever it is, it isn't healthy, it isn't normal, it's bad for a normal society and will only hasten it's decay. Acceptance of a deviant lifestyle is neither a cure or the answer.

Okay, my apologies first of all for misreading your post.

Second, if homosexuals harmed no one but themselves with their lifestyle, would you still want it cured? I'd want something cured if it affected my directly, and homosexuality doesn't do that, at least for me.

My Winter Storm
04-22-2008, 10:44 PM
And just how is it you have kids when you don't like cock?

I am quite capable of having kids since the recent law changes in Australia. I can have kids whenever I please.:fu:

Yurt
04-22-2008, 10:51 PM
i really don't think "anything" makes someone gay or not gay. homosexually has been around for a long, long time. love has become distorted through the millenia, many think the love a person a certain way, but don't really understand that "love." IMO, being homosexual is actually committing the sexual acts. if you are attracted to the same sex, you can choose not to act on it and be celibate.

manu1959
04-22-2008, 10:54 PM
Excellent! Let me go get the brownie button for you!:clap:

Seems you know the exception to the rule on both sides, consider yourself special.

what makes you think i know the exception to the rule......maybe i know the norm......

My Winter Storm
04-23-2008, 12:32 AM
Weren't the ancient Greeks homosexuals? Not all of them, but if I remember, it was normal to have homosexual relations and I think even heterosexual sex was frowned upon...I might be wrong, but I recall hearing something like this years ago...

Pale Rider
04-23-2008, 05:29 AM

Sexually?

Pale Rider
04-23-2008, 05:32 AM
Each time I think I have read the stupidest thing along comes someone with something even more....when you are around women do you feel that way? You know check out their ass etc, even the older women, even the family. The gay guy may look at you and see a reflection of the stupidity inside and ....

Try an argument to my statement... instead of just a load of LIBERAL homo defense bull shit tactics.

I can always tell when I've hit a nerve with you faggot lovers. All I have to do is gage your responses. When it's as ignorant and void of argument as yours, I win.

Pale Rider
04-23-2008, 05:36 AM
I am quite capable of having kids since the recent law changes in Australia. I can have kids whenever I please.:fu:

Sure you're capable of having kids, but if you're a homo, so it won't be by natural means. You're talking about being artificially inseminated. Yeah, you aussies are getting real liberal. Just like your euro counterparts.

And you can use that little finger on yourself, literally.

bullypulpit
04-23-2008, 06:22 AM
Pale, that whole "propagating the species" argument against homosexuality is just so much bullshit. Carried to its logical conclusion any relationship between any couple, same gender or straight, which doesn't result in children is invalid. And, as we see, that is simply not the case. Unless the state can prove demonstrable harm in allowing same-gender couples the same rights, responsibilities and privileges enjoyed by traditional married couples, the state has no business denying same-gender couples those rights responsibilities and privileges.

glockmail
04-23-2008, 07:48 AM
Don't you have to have a man help you out?

Pale Rider
04-23-2008, 09:57 AM
Pale, that whole "propagating the species" argument against homosexuality is just so much bullshit. Carried to its logical conclusion any relationship between any couple, same gender or straight, which doesn't result in children is invalid. And, as we see, that is simply not the case. Unless the state can prove demonstrable harm in allowing same-gender couples the same rights, responsibilities and privileges enjoyed by traditional married couples, the state has no business denying same-gender couples those rights responsibilities and privileges.

Homos already DO have all the same rights and privileges as anyone else in this country.

Oh... wait... are you trying to suggest they get "special rights" above and beyond what everyone else has?

And I wasn't making any argument at all about "propagating."

OCA
04-23-2008, 02:22 PM
Okay, my apologies first of all for misreading your post.

Second, if homosexuals harmed no one but themselves with their lifestyle, would you still want it cured? I'd want something cured if it affected my directly, and homosexuality doesn't do that, at least for me.

But it hasn't just harmed queers, its harmed society as a whole(see resources on the AIDS explosion in the late 70's and early 80's and how HIV was introduced into the public blood supply).

OCA
04-23-2008, 02:23 PM

Not naturally and normally.

OCA
04-23-2008, 02:24 PM
what makes you think i know the exception to the rule......maybe i know the norm......

Well all evidence contradicts your statement on "norm" but hey go with it.

OCA
04-23-2008, 02:24 PM
Weren't the ancient Greeks homosexuals? Not all of them, but if I remember, it was normal to have homosexual relations and I think even heterosexual sex was frowned upon...I might be wrong, but I recall hearing something like this years ago...

Wrong, nice try though.

OCA
04-23-2008, 02:26 PM

But they do and it is being upheld by state's supreme courts so obviously demonstrable harm has been adequately proven.

manu1959
04-23-2008, 03:03 PM

the state doesn't deny them those rights......marriage is a religious gig.....they can get a legal document prepared by an attorney that gives them all the same rights as straight folks……remember separation of church and state....

Missileman
04-23-2008, 04:19 PM
the state doesn't deny them those rights......marriage is a religious gig.....they can get a legal document prepared by an attorney that gives them all the same rights as straight folks……remember separation of church and state....

A same sex couple can file a joint tax return if they get a letter from an attorney?

Said1
04-23-2008, 05:24 PM
I've read all your arguments, more than once, and, the only reasonable explaintion I can muster up is that posting in 1500 page long threads about homosexuality causes homosexuality in it's participants.

That's right. Don't shake your fist in anger. You're all queer.

You read it here first.

Sad but true.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. I don't judge.

manu1959
04-23-2008, 05:27 PM
A same sex couple can file a joint tax return if they get a letter from an attorney?

..... you are better off not being "married" and filing jointly .....

Missileman
04-23-2008, 05:39 PM
..... you are better off not being "married" and filing jointly .....

I don't recall ever seeing a "single, filing jointly" category on a 1040.

OCA
04-23-2008, 05:52 PM
I don't recall ever seeing a "single, filing jointly" category on a 1040.

Yeah I was gonna say don't think I recall that category being offered.

glockmail
04-23-2008, 06:41 PM
I don't recall ever seeing a "single, filing jointly" category on a 1040. Its called Head of Household, douchebag. :pee:

OCA
04-23-2008, 07:06 PM
Its called Head of Household, douchebag. :pee:

Ahh thats why, i'm not the head of even my own fucking household!:laugh2: My kids run the joint!:laugh2:

glockmail
04-23-2008, 07:16 PM
Ahh thats why, i'm not the head of even my own fucking household!:laugh2: My kids run the joint!:laugh2: My 13 year old thinks she does, until I show her who the damn boss is by taking away her TV, cellphone or computer.

OCA
04-23-2008, 07:24 PM
My 13 year old thinks she does, until I show her who the damn boss is by taking away her TV, cellphone or computer.

I do that from time to time and then I become "dad, the big fucking piece of shit" in their eyes.................then I get old country on them, know what i'm saying?:coffee:

midcan5
04-23-2008, 07:33 PM
I've read all your arguments, more than once, and, the only reasonable explaintion I can muster up is that posting in 1500 page long threads about homosexuality causes homosexuality in it's participants.

That's right. Don't shake your fist in anger. You're all queer.

You read it here first.

Sad but true.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. I don't judge.

I'll bet you say that to all the boys.

midcan5
04-23-2008, 07:36 PM
Try an argument to my statement... instead of just a load of LIBERAL homo defense bull shit tactics.

I can always tell when I've hit a nerve with you faggot lovers. All I have to do is gage your responses. When it's as ignorant and void of argument as yours, I win.

I think in your small mind you would like to think you won something, actually you did, ignoramus of the thread. Congrats.

Haha I just read you neg rep comment, too funny cursing in cyberspace, I'm gonna tell your cyber mommy on you.

Said1
04-23-2008, 09:06 PM
I'll bet you say that to all the boys.

Just the gay ones. :)

Missileman
04-23-2008, 09:58 PM
Ahh thats why, i'm not the head of even my own fucking household!:laugh2: My kids run the joint!:laugh2:

Ol Cupcake is wrong as usual! Head of household does not allow 2 single people to file a joint return.

http://taxtime.about.com/od/tipstricks/a/taxfilingjoint.htm

The Defense of Marriage Act, signed into law in 1996, defines marriage as between one man and one woman, prohibiting federal recognition of same-sex couples. And since only married couples can file joint federal tax returns, all gay and lesbian couples (including same-sex spouses in Massachusetts) must file federal taxes as individuals.

Yurt
04-23-2008, 10:25 PM
so has anyone actually discovered what causes homosexuality? beyond opinions..

glockmail
04-24-2008, 06:12 AM
Ol Cupcake is wrong as usual! Head of household does not allow 2 single people to file a joint return.

http://taxtime.about.com/od/tipstricks/a/taxfilingjoint.htm

Looks like The Great OCA and The Great glockmail are correct, and Head QE Missileman is wrong, as usual:

"Generally, to qualify for head of household status, you must be unmarried and you must have paid more than half the cost of maintaining as your home a household that was the main home for a qualifying person for more than half the year."

"A qualifying person is: ...

A person who was physically or mentally not able to care for himself or herself, lived with you for more than half the year, and either:

Was your dependent..."

glockmail
04-24-2008, 06:13 AM
so has anyone actually discovered what causes homosexuality? beyond opinions..
A desire to be queer.

midcan5
04-24-2008, 10:20 AM
A desire to be queer. How do you know that?

glockmail
04-24-2008, 10:58 AM
How do you know that? Careful observation. http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=234830&postcount=131

mrg666
04-24-2008, 11:01 AM
living in maine and having that place as being from there in your name , that mixed with a naval background just does it .
there you go another mystery unravelled

:laugh2:

midcan5
05-05-2008, 11:09 AM
living in maine and having that place as being from there in your name , that mixed with a naval background just does it .
there you go another mystery unravelled

Really, do think the 1,500 animal species who practice homosexuality all share that name?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RlTAyNI8WE

http://www.news-medical.net/?id=20718

glockmail
05-05-2008, 12:12 PM
Really, do think the 1,500 animal species who practice homosexuality all share that name?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RlTAyNI8WE

http://www.news-medical.net/?id=20718 All that shows is abnormal behavior in another 1499 species.

Pale Rider
05-07-2008, 06:30 AM
I think in your small mind you would like to think you won something, actually you did, ignoramus of the thread. Congrats.

Haha I just read you neg rep comment, too funny cursing in cyberspace, I'm gonna tell your cyber mommy on you.

Curious how you feel you have room to call a "normal" person small minded... well it would appear that in this case, the small mind carries more reason, facts and non fiction than that of the twisted, perverted, homo enabler mind, namely yours, idiot.

midcan5
05-07-2008, 07:56 PM
Curious how you feel you have room to call a "normal" person small minded... well it would appear that in this case, the small mind carries more reason, facts and non fiction than that of the twisted, perverted, homo enabler mind, namely yours, idiot.

Pale, you truly lack originality, are you 12? How do I know you are 'normal?' If i look at your posts I could easily arrive at the opposite conclusion. And your vulgarity in giving neg rep point is about as childish as one could get. Facts, you say, you wouldn't know a fact if it sat down beside you. I'm sure there are gays in your family, they are in all families, how do you feel about that? Do you curse them the way you do here, or are you so lost a soul, family isn't part of your paltry existence? I'm wondering how you were able to vote for Cheney - assuming you aren't 12 - as he has a gay daughter who recently had a child. Does that make you sick too?

jimnyc
05-08-2008, 09:10 AM

Do you really want to compare us to "animals"? We are supposed to be "evolved" and "civilized", not like animals.

"I see my friend drop a deuce and I go eat it. It's ok though, because I saw my dog do that after my cat left the litter box".

glockmail
05-08-2008, 09:12 AM
"drop a duece" :lol:

midcan5
05-08-2008, 01:23 PM
Do you really want to compare us to "animals"? We are supposed to be "evolved" and "civilized", not like animals.

That may be an insult to animals as we kill for sport, and engage in all sort of odd behaviors and beliefs. 'Compare' is the wrong word, life is life and in a real sense we all share similarities at the biologic level.

Abbey Marie
05-08-2008, 02:08 PM
That may be an insult to animals as we kill for sport, and engage in all sort of odd behaviors and beliefs. 'Compare' is the wrong word, life is life and in a real sense we all share similarities at the biologic level.

This goes beyond the gay issue, and applies to all acitivites. You think that when humans operate on the level of animals, it's all good and normal? Do you not believe that we have higher intellectual abilities and conscience to properly direct our actions? Shouldn't the ability to see the consequences of our actions (which animals generally do not possess) also guide us? It seems that you think that all of those traits are less important than our basest instincts. I'd hate to see a society where your beliefs are the norm.

jimnyc
05-08-2008, 02:40 PM

Yes, biologically speaking, my dog and I both have toenails. We both have hair on our bodies and we both have eyeballs. We both have feet, and we both eat and drink. But rarely will you see me go outside to piss on my sons basketball or bicycle, nor will you find me sniffing my neighbors ass as a way to say hello.

Abbey Marie
05-08-2008, 03:11 PM
Yes, biologically speaking, my dog and I both have toenails. We both have hair on our bodies and we both have eyeballs. We both have feet, and we both eat and drink. But rarely will you see me go outside to piss on my sons basketball or bicycle, nor will you find me sniffing my neighbors ass as a way to say hello.

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/jlv/lowres/jlvn717l.jpg

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/dre0924l.jpg

manu1959
05-08-2008, 03:20 PM
so i asked a gay friend of mine what causes a dude to be gay......

he said ....... a desire to suck dick ..... :laugh2:

i responded ....ya if i was a girl i would be gay.....

MtnBiker
05-09-2008, 11:04 PM

"I see my friend drop a deuce and I go eat it. It's ok though, because I saw my dog do that after my cat left the litter box".

Is someone trying to justify human behavior based on animal behavior? whoa

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 02:33 AM
Is someone trying to justify human behavior based on animal behavior? whoa

Sure... midcan is. That's why after he and the rest of the homo agenda crowd get marriage between homos legalized, they'll want to be able to marry their DOG next.

bullypulpit
05-10-2008, 04:07 AM
Sure... midcan is. That's why after he and the rest of the homo agenda crowd get marriage between homos legalized, they'll want to be able to marry their DOG next.

And if you could lick your crotch, you'd never leave the house. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

midcan5
05-10-2008, 06:15 AM
Sorta amazing how discussions generate for some to the maturity level of 12 year old boys speculating about sex and girls and other assorted topics that they know so much about. Or maybe at another level complex subjects are too scary so instead of thought you get some of the above.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080228112011.htm

Science News - Genetic Cancer Link Between Humans And Dogs Discovered

jimnyc
05-10-2008, 07:48 AM
Sorta amazing how discussions generate for some to the maturity level of 12 year old boys speculating about sex and girls and other assorted topics that they know so much about.

Sorta amazing how someone can somehow compare genetic cancer links between humans and animals as a way of saying homosexuality is "normal".

WE ARE NOT ANIMALS

Pale Rider
05-10-2008, 10:55 AM
And if you could lick your crotch, you'd never leave the house.

Another Freudian slip bull?

glockmail
05-11-2008, 07:01 PM
Another Freudian slip bull?:lol: If he can stick his head up his ass he can sure as hell do the other thing.

midcan5
05-11-2008, 08:17 PM
Silly childish, 12 year answers. Life is life and it is all related in one large universe of similarity. Your dog may pee on a tree but how many times have you peed behind one. Suppose some Martian looked down and watched you throughout the day, they may think these creatures sure are similar, they do similar things. They even look the same but these more advanced ones wear odd material and many use their tentacles in these odd jerking motions. Sometimes spherical things come together. Others connect the top most spherical object to various places. Sometimes the spherical object emits a low sound that could be pleasure or pain. Interesting life forms but so primitive, maybe we should come back in 200 years to see if they have progressed.

Yurt
05-11-2008, 08:20 PM
Silly childish, 12 year answers. Life is life and it is all related in one large universe of similarity. Your dog may pee on a tree but how many times have you peed behind one. Suppose some Martian looked down and watched you throughout the day, they may think these creatures sure are similar, they do similar things. They even look the same but these more advanced ones wear odd material and many use their tentacles in these odd jerking motions. Sometimes spherical things come together. Others connect the top most spherical object to various places. Sometimes the spherical object emits a low sound that could be pleasure or pain. Interesting life forms but so primitive, maybe we should come back in 200 years to see if they have progressed.

and your answer is so grounded in truth and reality....say hi to papa smurf for me

82Marine89
05-11-2008, 08:29 PM
Silly childish, 12 year answers. Life is life and it is all related in one large universe of similarity. Your dog may pee on a tree but how many times have you peed behind one.

Opposable thumbs separate us from the animal world. We pee on tree's by choice. Dogs pee on trees as a way of marking their territory.

Suppose some Martian looked down and watched you throughout the day, they may think these creatures sure are similar, they do similar things. They even look the same but these more advanced ones wear odd material and many use their tentacles in these odd jerking motions. Sometimes spherical things come together. Others connect the top most spherical object to various places. Sometimes the spherical object emits a low sound that could be pleasure or pain. Interesting life forms but so primitive, maybe we should come back in 200 years to see if they have progressed.

If some Martian looked down on us, he would zap you with his ray gun and put us all out of our misery. Then congress would give him an award and McCain would offer him amnesty because he is an alien.

And those spherical things are called Ben wa balls. Give them a break or you'll wear off the finish.

midcan5
05-12-2008, 10:51 AM
If some Martian looked down on us, he would zap you with his ray gun and put us all out of our misery. Then congress would give him an award and McCain would offer him amnesty because he is an alien.

LOL - jeez, I'm more important than I thought. A reward yet!

midcan5
05-29-2008, 08:38 PM
"To know a person's religion we need not listen to his profession of faith but must find his brand of intolerance." Eric Hoffer

midcan5
06-03-2008, 01:40 PM
Newsweek International | December 2007

"MY grandmother, then a 16-year-old Polish Jew, came to America in 1910 and never looked back. Neither did her son, despite vestigial anti-Semitism early in what became a flourishing legal career. Nor did I, her grandson—not, at least, on account of being Jewish. The experience of anti-Semitism has been as unknown to me in the United States as it was ubiquitous to my European forebears.

To be an American homosexual, however, is more complicated. Few of us feel or want to feel anything but American; but many of us, perhaps most, have at one time or another looked envyingly at Europe."

http://www.jonathanrauch.com/jrauch_articles/americas_unique_gay_mission/index.html

Pale Rider
06-03-2008, 03:12 PM
Newsweek International | December 2007

"MY grandmother, then a 16-year-old Polish Jew, came to America in 1910 and never looked back. Neither did her son, despite vestigial anti-Semitism early in what became a flourishing legal career. Nor did I, her grandson—not, at least, on account of being Jewish. The experience of anti-Semitism has been as unknown to me in the United States as it was ubiquitous to my European forebears.

To be an American homosexual, however, is more complicated. Few of us feel or want to feel anything but American; but many of us, perhaps most, have at one time or another looked envyingly at Europe."
http://www.jonathanrauch.com/jrauch_articles/americas_unique_gay_mission/index.html

What's holdin' them up? Oh wait... maybe it's all those MUSLIMS over there in europe that think all faggots should be KILLED!

The best thing for homos is that they shut the fuck up and stay in their closet. When 95% of all humanity on earth thinks you're disgusting because you're a sexual pervert, you're going to STAY disgusting to them for a long, long time.

actsnoblemartin
06-03-2008, 04:21 PM
a night of barry manilow (in concert) :laugh2:

Hate is not reasonable.

www.scottowen.org

My Winter Storm
06-04-2008, 03:06 AM
What's holdin' them up? Oh wait... maybe it's all those MUSLIMS over there in europe that think all faggots should be KILLED!

The best thing for homos is that they shut the fuck up and stay in their closet. When 95% of all humanity on earth thinks you're disgusting because you're a sexual pervert, you're going to STAY disgusting to them for a long, long time.

I am thinking your 95% is a little wrong. Homosexuality is becoming more and more accepted in society, and I don't think that 95% of the worlds population hold hatred toward them. Rather, I'd imagine the number would be around 70% at the most.

midcan5
06-04-2008, 07:49 AM
I am thinking your 95% is a little wrong. Homosexuality is becoming more and more accepted in society, and I don't think that 95% of the worlds population hold hatred toward them. Rather, I'd imagine the number would be around 70% at the most.

Agreed. This is especially true among the more educated young people, even when their politics is conservative, I find almost no negative remarks about gays from them. Kids today know openly gay people so they accept it as normal while the bigots will never change.

My Winter Storm
06-04-2008, 11:20 PM
Agreed. This is especially true among the more educated young people, even when their politics is conservative, I find almost no negative remarks about gays from them. Kids today know openly gay people so they accept it as normal while the bigots will never change.

Pale has been banned? OMG. Temp ban or permanent, I wonder...

ranger
06-04-2008, 11:22 PM
And here's a pic of midcan watching his mom and dad go at it

http://www.mydogella.com/hornycows.jpg

Must have been traumatizing, explains a lot about why middie such a fucking retard.

My Winter Storm
06-04-2008, 11:31 PM
Must have been traumatizing, explains a lot about why middie such a fucking retard.

You've been here not even a month, you have no right to make such a judgement.

dread
06-04-2008, 11:34 PM

STFU! That mother fucker can go shit all over the board and you are going to defend his whiney ass? Why dont you go complain to the mods while your at it...THAT would be EXACTLY like something ACTS would do.

ranger
06-04-2008, 11:39 PM

Evidently I'm a LOT smarter then your dumbass. After all, it only took a little bit of time for me to figure out that acts is a retarded cum gurgling moron who can barely string sentences together and starts such threads as, "I love my puppy" or "I wish I had kids (so they could keep me company here in the basement)."

I have every right to make this judgement and as acts would say I have a duty to speak my mind about them. Acts is a two bit piece of shit that has to download porn for a sex life and if a real woman showed her bits to him he call her Mommy.

My Winter Storm
06-04-2008, 11:44 PM
STFU! That mother fucker can go shit all over the board and you are going to defend his whiney ass? Why dont you go complain to the mods while your at it...THAT would be EXACTLY like something ACTS would do.

I'm willing to bet you defend Pale, in which case you are unworthy.

You my friend, are a dickhead. I can see that after reading only two posts.

My Winter Storm
06-04-2008, 11:45 PM
Evidently I'm a LOT smarter then your dumbass. After all, it only took a little bit of time for me to figure out that acts is a retarded cum gurgling moron who can barely string sentences together and starts such threads as, "I love my puppy" or "I wish I had kids (so they could keep me company here in the basement)."

I have every right to make this judgement and as acts would say I have a duty to speak my mind about them. Acts is a two bit piece of shit that has to download porn for a sex life and if a real woman showed her bits to him he call her Mommy.

Someone needs to get laid...

dread
06-04-2008, 11:47 PM

DONT EVEN count me as a friend of yours. And YES.....Pale is a long time friend of mine...But then coming from a little girl who drools over retards I am not surprised you have a hard on for ANM.

dread
06-04-2008, 11:50 PM

You DONT want to open that can of worms with him...He'll think you are offering yourself up to him on a silver platter.

My Winter Storm
06-04-2008, 11:51 PM
DONT EVEN count me as a friend of yours. And YES.....Pale is a long time friend of mine...But then coming from a little girl who drools over retards I am not surprised you have a hard on for ANM.

I never said you were a friend, and it is obvious you are friends with that racist, homophobic piece of shit Pale. You and he are likely fuck buddies.

My Winter Storm
06-04-2008, 11:52 PM
You DONT want to open that can of worms with him...He'll think you are offering yourself up to him on a silver platter.

I bet he sees all women are sex slaves, so it wouldn't surprise me.

dread
06-04-2008, 11:55 PM
To answer both of your posts with one answer...Ranger is my fuck buddy. Had you been keeping up with anything that has been going on around here you would have known that.

And concubines is a better term for it.

My Winter Storm
06-04-2008, 11:59 PM
To answer both of your posts with one answer...Ranger is my fuck buddy. Had you been keeping up with anything that has been going on around here you would have known that.

And concubines is a better term for it.

So you are both what Pale would call sick fuck faggots?

dread
06-05-2008, 12:02 AM
So you are both what Pale would call sick fuck faggots?

You are not really good at reading comprehension are ya....

Had you done your research you would have known I am a girl.

ranger
06-05-2008, 12:04 AM

You must be acts mommy, you write like he does. Guess brains doesn't run in the family, does it?

ranger
06-05-2008, 12:05 AM

Come on over here, baby, I'll make you see God. Gabbys gots firsts but I've got enough for everyone.

ranger
06-05-2008, 12:06 AM
Bet you'll enjoy having a real man instead of your vibrator or the liberal wuss who's in touch with his femine side.

ranger
06-05-2008, 12:07 AM
I bet he sees all women are sex slaves, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Just the dumbass liberal ones, after all, they can't defend themselves and then come to love it. After all that time listening to their "man" bitch about his hair, teeth, or how his shirt didn't look right, they like someone who's a little more manly.

My Winter Storm
06-05-2008, 04:02 AM
Good God, what's with the insults? Sheesh, you really need to grow up.

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 04:07 AM
dont worry about them, only truly insecure people feel the need to constantly tear others down.

I just put them all on ignore.

I wont lower myself to their standards

Good God, what's with the insults? Sheesh, you really need to grow up.

My Winter Storm
06-05-2008, 04:09 AM
Ooh, can I do the ignore thing? I think I might do that...

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 04:12 AM
I reccommend it, you dont have to listen to that nazi tripe anymore.

I find it most helpful, if you have any problems figuring it out ask any mod, they can help :)

Ooh, can I do the ignore thing? I think I might do that...

My Winter Storm
06-05-2008, 04:22 AM
I have no idea how to do it - how did you manage it, Martin? :)

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 04:29 AM
First click their screen name

second, click view public profile

third, under user lists... their will be a button that says add to ignore list

do you see the user lists button?

I have no idea how to do it - how did you manage it, Martin? :)

My Winter Storm
06-05-2008, 04:32 AM
Hang on, let me have a look...

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 04:59 AM
did it work?

the Nazi-3some is not work talking too

Hang on, let me have a look...

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 06:55 AM
according to who?

why is heterosexuality normal?, because we're a majority

sorry but your response is :lame2:

It isn't natural, so yes you could consider it a disorder.

Dr's look to find out how deafness or blindness occur and have tried to cure both, why is homosexuality any different?

OCA
06-05-2008, 11:22 AM
according to who?

why is heterosexuality normal?, because we're a majority

sorry but your response is :lame2:

Explain how homosexuality is normal or natural.

crin63
06-05-2008, 11:53 AM
What causes homosexuality is very simple.

It's just sin acted on by a depraved person.

Missileman
06-05-2008, 11:54 AM
Explain how homosexuality is normal or natural.

If homosexuals are born that way, then by definition it would be natural. Homosexuality is definitely abnormal, however, abnormal doesn't automatically mean something requiring change or cure or something wrong.

OCA
06-05-2008, 11:59 AM
If homosexuals are born that way, then by definition it would be natural. Homosexuality is definitely abnormal, however, abnormal doesn't automatically mean something requiring change or cure or something wrong.

Funny thing is they aren't born that way, you know it and I know it.

Abnormal in this case=danger and requires action of some sort.

Missileman
06-05-2008, 12:09 PM

We've had this argument before...there's no proof either way. Based on my own inability to even consider making such a choice and based on the fact that things can go so badly during fetal development that a person can actually be born with both male and female genitalia, it makes a lot more sense that someone's brain is miswired during fetal development than it's someone really horny that can't find a person of the opposite gender to bone.

Abnormal in this case=danger and requires action of some sort.

What action would you recommend?

Hagbard Celine
06-05-2008, 12:25 PM
Who cares which hole consenting adults stick it in? Mind your own business. I know it's a revolutionary idea, but give it a chance and see what happens.

glockmail
06-05-2008, 12:44 PM
If homosexuals are born that way, then by definition it would be natural. ......
Is a cleft palate natural?

glockmail
06-05-2008, 12:46 PM
Who cares which hole consenting adults stick it in? Mind your own business. I know it's a revolutionary idea, but give it a chance and see what happens.
Again, I don't see anyone caring about that. I see some people caring about the truth, that queerness isn't normal, moral, natural or healthy. And I see some people trying to hide the truth, or deem it unimportant.

Roomy
06-05-2008, 02:20 PM
Homosexuality, it could be genetic, it could be a life choice, you could be of Greek heritage, who gives a fuck?

actsnoblemartin
06-05-2008, 03:10 PM
finally... somebody gets it right

:clap:

Homosexuality, it could be genetic, it could be a life choice, you could be of Greek heritage, who gives a fuck?

Hagbard Celine
06-05-2008, 03:31 PM
Again, I don't see anyone caring about that. I see some people caring about the truth, that queerness isn't normal, moral, natural or healthy. And I see some people trying to hide the truth, or deem it unimportant.

Again. Why do you care so much? Let them f*ck each other into oblivion! Let them get married! Let them adopt kids! Who cares what kind of sex they're having?

glockmail
06-05-2008, 04:03 PM
Again. Why do you care so much? Let them f*ck each other into oblivion! Let them get married! Let them adopt kids! Who cares what kind of sex they're having?

Again, why can't they admit the truth! Because if they did, it would be obvious that queer marriage is a sham, and they should not adopt kids!

They can fuck each other untill their dicks are brown and thier asses red for all I car. For the upteenth time, that's not the issue!

OCA
06-05-2008, 04:29 PM

Oooh I love the stick my head in the sand do nothing because I have zero balls mentality!

Nahh you're right, all that factual evidence that I and others have presented that shows the queer lifestyle to be dangerous to the queer and others should just be ignored, fuck it.

You and Ray are made for each other, are you a drooling retard fuck too?

My Winter Storm
06-07-2008, 04:25 AM

I don't know it, because from where I stand, I can say with 100% certainty that if I could chose my sexuality, I'd be straight, however, I am not.

I'm quite happy with that, at least my fellow lesbians give you much pleasure on various porn sites...:finger3:

Roomy
06-07-2008, 05:09 AM
Oooh I love the stick my head in the sand do nothing because I have zero balls mentality!

Nahh you're right, all that factual evidence that I and others have presented that shows the queer lifestyle to be dangerous to the queer and others should just be ignored, fuck it.

You and Ray are made for each other, are you a drooling retard fuck too?

If being like you is the alternative then yes, I am a drooling retard fuck too.:laugh2:

You have neither the intelligence or moral fortitude to take me on, you little, fat, ugly Greek bastard.:laugh2:

glockmail
06-07-2008, 07:51 AM
I don't know it, because from where I stand, I can say with 100% certainty that if I could chose my sexuality, I'd be straight, however, I am not.

I'm quite happy with that, at least my fellow lesbians give you much pleasure on various porn sites...:finger3:

People don't choose mental illness.

dread
06-07-2008, 08:53 AM
People don't choose mental illness.

Perhaps they do? I think many prefer to live their lives in victimhood rather than work on a solution to the problem.. I think they must feel this will give them more attention. Or somehow justify their actions.

ranger
06-07-2008, 09:24 AM

I don't care. I'm just tired of the homo agenda being force fed to me and my kids. I get tired of the thousands of books in the CHILDREN's section of the library promoting the gay and lesbian lifestyle. I get tired of hearing about gay and lesbian rights. I get tired of listening to the arguments from both sides.

I don't go out and promote my lifestyle and force the gays and lesbians to watch me mack on my woman, why do I have to watch their shit? Why can't everyone keep it in the bedroom (or other parts of the house) and leave the rest of the world out of it?

ranger
06-07-2008, 09:25 AM
If being like you is the alternative then yes, I am a drooling retard fuck too.:laugh2:

At last we agree on something...........

You have neither the intelligence or moral fortitude to take me on, you little, fat, ugly Greek bastard.:laugh2:

That was short lived.........

glockmail
06-07-2008, 10:30 AM
Perhaps they do? I think many prefer to live their lives in victimhood rather than work on a solution to the problem.. I think they must feel this will give them more attention. Or somehow justify their actions.
With regard to victimhood, its an easy excuse to be lazy and fail.