PDA

View Full Version : new job

TheSage
01-11-2007, 05:59 PM
I started a new job this week. It's database crap. Querying and shit. Boring as fuck, but the money is good. Im a temp now but hopefully will be asked to join after a bit. Im kissing so much ass, my mouth taste like hemmorhoid cream.

Of course you all know the illuminati operatives project feelings of insecurity and scarcity into the population to keep us full of fear and under control.

That's where where I've been during the days. I know you've missed me.

I don't dare upon up this site over there. That will be the beginning of the end.

5stringJeff
01-11-2007, 06:01 PM
Then I bet you understand this joke (which is on a T-shirt I own):

>SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0
0 rows returned

TheSage
01-11-2007, 06:04 PM

0 rows returned

lol

I like this

SELECT mypenis into #vagina from My_BODY_PARTS

She's just a temp table dude. SHe'll be gone when the script is over.

MtnBiker
01-11-2007, 06:04 PM
I read the thread title to quick, I thought it said "nut job", not "new job". :D

TheSage
01-11-2007, 06:07 PM
I read the thread title to quick, I thought it said "nut job", not "new job". :D

Hey, I resemble that remark.:pee:you :laugh:

Gaffer
01-11-2007, 06:08 PM
I started a new job this week. It's database crap. Querying and shit. Boring as fuck, but the money is good. Im a temp now but hopefully will be asked to join after a bit. Im kissing so much ass, my mouth taste like hemmorhoid cream.

Of course you all know the illuminati operatives project feelings of insecurity and scarcity into the population to keep us full of fear and under control.

That's where where I've been during the days. I know you've missed me.

I don't dare upon up this site over there. That will be the beginning of the end.

So your slaving for the evil jews. Have you told the people you work for about the evil conspiracy?

Are you allowed to wear your tinfoil hat while at work? That keeps those projection rays away you know.

Its a shame such an enlightened peson as you has to work for a living.

TheSage
01-11-2007, 06:08 PM
So your slaving for the evil jews. Have you told the people you work for about the evil conspiracy?

Are you allowed to wear your tinfoil hat while at work? That keeps those projection rays away you know.

Its a shame such an enlightened peson as you has to work for a living.

Dude, I'm crazy, not stupid. Im totally incognito.

jackass
01-11-2007, 06:14 PM

:lol:

TheSage
01-11-2007, 06:21 PM
:lol:

You're laughing WITH me, Im sure!

jackass
01-11-2007, 06:25 PM
Of course!! :beer:

Gaffer
01-11-2007, 06:29 PM

We all know your crazy. Now how long you remain incognito is another story. Just don't talk to anyone and you might get by. :laugh:

TheSage
01-11-2007, 06:33 PM
We all know your crazy. Now how long you remain incognito is another story. Just don't talk to anyone and you might get by. :laugh:

Im really normal and nice. All the chicks are into me. I make licking gestures at them. They love it. Zero jew talk. Not much talk at all really. I try to stay focused on the job. I cannot trust myself to open up at all, I will start saying crazy shit. Not just about jews, but anything. Weird observations, trends of the world. Human psychology, the power of drama, aliens. It usually boils down to how what most people think is wrong! imagine that!:dev:

Gaffer
01-11-2007, 06:45 PM
Im really normal and nice. All the chicks are into me. I make licking gestures at them. They love it. Zero jew talk. Not much talk at all really. I try to stay focused on the job. I cannot trust myself to open up at all, I will start saying crazy shit. Not just about jews, but anything. Weird observations, trends of the world. Human psychology, the power of drama, aliens. It usually boils down to how what most people think is wrong! imagine that!:dev:

Somehow I get this kids in the hall character in my mind going "I'm crushing your head, I'm crushing your head"

TheSage
01-11-2007, 06:47 PM
Somehow I get this kids in the hall character in my mind going "I'm crushing your head, I'm crushing your head"

Im more like the guy who's just looking for his pen. My pen. My pen.

Gaffer
01-11-2007, 07:09 PM

Sounds like your better off keeping quiet then. Never know when those evil jews might have someone watching.

You have never discussed anything but jews so I have no idea what you think about anything else.

TheSage
01-11-2007, 07:13 PM
Sounds like your better off keeping quiet then. Never know when those evil jews might have someone watching.

You have never discussed anything but jews so I have no idea what you think about anything else.

I like butterscotch.

Abbey Marie
01-11-2007, 08:26 PM

Well, for one thing, he thinks I'm very cool. Or was that hot? Darn my memory. ;)

Gaffer
01-11-2007, 09:11 PM
Well, for one thing, he thinks I'm very cool. Or was that hot? Darn my memory. ;)

well you are cool or hot as the case may be.

I'm sure his making licking gesters at you would be very... exciting...for him.

besides jew hating he likes butterscotch. Well that's a start on another subject.

Abbey Marie
01-11-2007, 09:21 PM
well you are cool or hot as the case may be.

I'm sure his making licking gesters at you would be very... exciting...for him.

besides jew hating he likes butterscotch. Well that's a start on another subject.

In all seriousness, I can't express how distasteful licking gestures are.

Gaffer
01-11-2007, 10:15 PM

I'm not surprised and I expect most women feel the same way as you.I'm sure the freak show of his mind shows through even without words.

TheSage
01-11-2007, 10:41 PM
I'm not surprised and I expect most women feel the same way as you.I'm sure the freak show of his mind shows through even without words.

Why are you so certain? Is this based on the same complete ignorance that underlies most of your statements?

Jon
01-12-2007, 04:36 AM
Congrats Jason!

Pale Rider
01-12-2007, 10:34 AM

I had a girlfriend that used to make licking gestures, but they were done in the throws of passion, not stranger to stranger in public.

Abbey Marie
01-12-2007, 12:01 PM
I had a girlfriend that used to make licking gestures, but they were done in the throws of passion, not stranger to stranger in public.

No problem there. ;)

Dilloduck
01-12-2007, 12:10 PM
No problem there. ;)

(close your eyes and enjoy, Abbey ) :p

Mr. P
01-12-2007, 12:14 PM
(close your eyes and enjoy, Abbey ) :p

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Abbey Marie
01-12-2007, 02:35 PM
IMO, these kinds of posts may make this an unpleasant place for [many] women to post. If that your goal, then have at it, I guess. :dunno:

Mr. P
01-12-2007, 02:39 PM
IMO, these kinds of posts may make this an unpleasant place for [many] women to post. If that your goal, then have at it, I guess. :dunno:

Depends on the thread Abbey..you know how they can go. The Good Housekeeping site is forming back there. If that's yer cup of tea. ;)

TheSage
01-12-2007, 06:02 PM

THen go watch the food network, ok?

TheSage
01-12-2007, 06:04 PM

I suppose that makes her better than me. Too bad about that malformed wussy she had though.

TheSage
01-12-2007, 06:06 PM
SOmetimes i intentionally block traffic with my double-wide dong. Then I coat the city in my own ejaculate.

jillian
01-12-2007, 06:13 PM
SOmetimes i intentionally block traffic with my double-wide dong. Then I coat the city in my own ejaculate.

Wishful thinking?

TheSage
01-12-2007, 06:14 PM
Wishful thinking?

I don't know, what are you thinking about? It?

jillian
01-12-2007, 06:16 PM
I don't know, what are you thinking about? It?

Trust me, babe... you will never have a jew girl thinking about "it"..... not with all the jew-hating sweet nothings you're so fond of. :lmao:

TheSage
01-12-2007, 06:17 PM
Trust me, babe... you will never have a jew girl thinking about "it"..... not with all the jew-hating sweet nothings you're so fond of. :lmao:

I don't hate jews. I just think their plans for the world suck ass. We don't need them to be a light unto the world. THat's just their little racist fantasy.

Said1
01-12-2007, 08:09 PM

No. No. The other guy who returns to his job after being fired 'HEY! I'm a Good worker now. Helps when you don't come to work drunk, eh?' :lmao:

Bruce McCullough is a genius.

No offense, it was a big joke with my ex, and true to boot. :2up:

Gaffer
01-12-2007, 09:22 PM
No. No. The other guy who returns to his job after being fired 'HEY! I'm a Good worker now. Helps when you don't come to work drunk, eh?' :lmao:

Bruce McCullough is a genius.

No offense, it was a big joke with my ex, and true to boot. :2up:

yeah did some funny stuff.

Gaffer
01-12-2007, 09:23 PM

That why the call you needle dick the bug fucker?

Gaffer
01-12-2007, 09:25 PM
I don't hate jews. I just think their plans for the world suck ass. We don't need them to be a light unto the world. THat's just their little racist fantasy.

You hate Jews adolph that's what your fantasy world is all about. You rank right up there with the arabs.

TheSage
01-12-2007, 10:25 PM
You hate Jews adolph that's what your fantasy world is all about. You rank right up there with the arabs.

No. I question their attitude regarding themselves and their relationship to the world. Their "religion" is just run of the mill racial elitism. Their religion commands them to take over the world. It's very similar to the caliphate concept. They have just learned to sell it to westerners better than their co-regionists.

Gaffer
01-12-2007, 10:56 PM
Just as you attempt to sell your religious bigotry and beliefs here?

I don't buy into any religion AT ALL. I do respect others right to believe as they will except when they impose it on me.

I have held back telling you what I think of your religious beliefs out of respect to others here who REAL Christians.

I asked you in another post if you know the meaning of zionism, you never gave me an answer.

TheSage
01-13-2007, 07:03 AM
Just as you attempt to sell your religious bigotry and beliefs here?

I'm not selling anything. And pointing out racism is not racism.

I don't buy into any religion AT ALL. I do respect others right to believe as they will except when they impose it on me.

SO you should care that the jew plan is to impose noahide theocracy (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=noahide+theocracy&btnG=Google+Search)on you.

I have held back telling you what I think of your religious beliefs out of respect to others here who REAL Christians.

Real christians believe christ is salvation for all people, not just non-jews. Evangelical churches have been perverted (by masons) with noahide dogma.

I asked you in another post if you know the meaning of zionism, you never gave me an answer.

Yes. I do know the meaning of zionism.

You will never beat me gaffer. Your reality is a subset of mine, hence, when you think "I'm wrong" it's just that your tiny reality model needs to be connected to the greater reality. That's why I'm here, to plug you in.

Gaffer
01-13-2007, 07:38 PM
So give me the definition of zionism.

TheSage
01-13-2007, 07:43 PM
So give me the definition of zionism.

No. We all know what zionism is. you tell me your evidence that I don't understand it. I won't be bothered to do pointless busywork.

Gaffer
01-13-2007, 08:06 PM
No. We all know what zionism is. you tell me your evidence that I don't understand it. I won't be bothered to do pointless busywork.

Because you don't know what it means.

It means someone who wants to establish re-establish the state of Israel. That was done in 1948 therefore there are no more zionists. Calling the Jews zionists is a misnomer.

TheSage
01-13-2007, 08:08 PM
Because you don't know what it means.

It means someone who wants to establish re-establish the state of Israel. That was done in 1948 therefore there are no more zionists. Calling the Jews zionists is a misnomer.

I assert that zionists also support the CONTINUED statehood of israel. There are non-jewish zionists, I never said there weren't. There are many jewish zionists as well.

Gaffer
01-13-2007, 08:20 PM
I assert that zionists also support the CONTINUED statehood of israel. There are non-jewish zionists, I never said there weren't. There are many jewish zionists as well.

Israel supporters are not zionists, they are allies. Israeli's that want to see Israel continue as a state are called patriots. Zionism has nothing to do with any of it.

TheSage
01-13-2007, 08:33 PM
Israel supporters are not zionists, they are allies. Israeli's that want to see Israel continue as a state are called patriots. Zionism has nothing to do with any of it.

Some call them zionists. It really doesn't matter either way.

jackass
01-13-2007, 09:19 PM

So do women not like it when I rub my nipples at them either??? :dunno:

Gaffer
01-13-2007, 09:41 PM
So do women not like it when I rub my nipples at them either??? :dunno:

:lmao:

Gaffer
01-13-2007, 09:44 PM
Some call them zionists. It really doesn't matter either way.

They are called zionist out of hateful ignorance. And your noahide sites are full of referrences to the zionists.

TheSage
01-13-2007, 09:48 PM
They are called zionist out of hateful ignorance. And your noahide sites are full of referrences to the zionists.

Zionism is a legitimate political term. It's not "hate speech".

Additionally, I have posted many links to sites sponsored by noahides themselves, or rabbis who lead noahide movements. Your willful ignorance and hysterical baseless denials are quite entertaining though.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/zionism

4 results for: zionism
View results from: Dictionary | Thesaurus | Encyclopedia | All Reference | the Web

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source
Zi·on·ism /ˈzaɪəˌnɪzəm/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[zahy-uh-niz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun a worldwide Jewish movement that resulted in the establishment and development of the state of Israel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1895–1900; Zion + -ism]

—Related forms
Zi·on·ist, noun, adjective
Zi·on·is·tic, adjective
Zi·on·ite /ˈzaɪˌənaɪt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[zahy-uhnahyt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation, noun
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source Zi·on·ism (zī'ə-nĭz'əm) Pronunciation Key
n. A Jewish movement that arose in the late 19th century in response to growing anti-Semitism and sought to reestablish a Jewish homeland in Palestine. Modern Zionism is concerned with the support and development of the state of Israel.

Zi'on·ist adj. & n., Zi'on·is'tic adj.

(Download Now or Buy the Book) The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
WordNet - Cite This Source zionism

noun
1. a policy for establishing and developing a national homeland for Jews in Palestine
2. a movement of world Jewry that arose late in the 19th century with the aim of creating a Jewish state in Palestine

WordNet® 2.1, © 2005 Princeton University
American Heritage New Dictionary of Cultural Literacy, Third Edition - Cite This Source
Zionism

The belief that Jews should have their own nation; Jewish nationalism. Zionism gained much support among Jews and others in the early twentieth century, and the hoped-for nation was established in the late 1940s in Palestine, as the state of Israel. Zionism is opposed by most Arabs. (See Arab-Israeli conflict.)

Gaffer
01-13-2007, 11:33 PM
My post of hateful ignorance still stands in how zionism is used today.

And why would a secret organization such as the noahides put up websites discribing their plans for anyone to read?

That rates right up there with the air force flying supersecret aircraft over populated areas for everyone to see.

Anyone can set up a website and call themselves a rabbi or whatever and make claims of taking over the world and sucker people like you into it.

You believe it because you want to believe it.

TheSage
01-14-2007, 10:18 AM
My post of hateful ignorance still stands in how zionism is used today.

And why would a secret organization such as the noahides put up websites discribing their plans for anyone to read?

That rates right up there with the air force flying supersecret aircraft over populated areas for everyone to see.

Anyone can set up a website and call themselves a rabbi or whatever and make claims of taking over the world and sucker people like you into it.

You believe it because you want to believe it.

They're not secret. You don't believe it because you don't want to believe it.

There are groups that are noahide without using the word noahide, such freemasons and many churches, including many evangelical churches, and most shockingly, the Catholic Church itself, which has also accepted the dispensationalist lies that essentially have converted christians into noahides.

KarlMarx
01-14-2007, 10:27 AM

0 rows returned
I have that t-shirt, too. I guess you shop at the same place I do.

OCA
01-14-2007, 06:44 PM
All the chicks are into me. :dev:

How into you was your wife?

TheSage
01-14-2007, 06:48 PM
How into you was your wife?

Pretty into me. People change I guess.

OCA
01-14-2007, 06:52 PM
Pretty into me. People change I guess.

No when they are into me, shit at my 20 yr reunion I had old chicks I went to school with who wanted to go fuck even with my wife there. I'm like Sean Connery, women never get over me.

You must've aged like a bottle of manischevitz turned to vinegar.

TheSage
01-14-2007, 06:54 PM
No when they are into me, shit at my 20 yr reunion I had old chicks I went to school with who wanted to go fuck even with my wife there. I'm like Sean Connery, women never get over me.

You must've aged like a bottle of manischevitz turned to vinegar.

I am happy for your success. May you continue to prosper.