PDA

View Full Version : Clinton losing ground in Penn., Indiana

gabosaurus
04-15-2008, 08:52 PM
Hillary is rapidly losing support in Pennsylvania and trails Obama in Indiana. Would twin defeats sink her campaign?

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-poll16apr16,0,794499.story

red states rule
04-15-2008, 08:54 PM
Hillary is rapidly losing support in Pennsylvania and trails Obama in Indiana. Would twin defeats sink her campaign?

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-poll16apr16,0,794499.story

Not with Operation Chaos achieving such great results

5stringJeff
04-16-2008, 09:25 PM
Good. I hope Hillary goes down in flames. And I hope no one in the GOP is stupid enough to vote for her in order to "prolong the primary" - a stupid tactical move that could wind up being a major strategic blunder.

red states rule
04-16-2008, 09:27 PM
Good. I hope Hillary goes down in flames. And I hope no one in the GOP is stupid enough to vote for her in order to "prolong the primary" - a stupid tactical move that could wind up being a major strategic blunder.

Why would you say that?

Dems are blowing alot of money, Dems are ripping each other apart, and tempers are hot

Dilloduck
04-16-2008, 09:34 PM
Why would you say that?

Dems are blowing alot of money, Dems are ripping each other apart, and tempers are hot

Damn the polls---if Hillary gets some momentum she is still a real threat to win it all. Don't kid yourself.

5stringJeff
04-16-2008, 09:51 PM
Why would you say that?

Damn the polls---if Hillary gets some momentum she is still a real threat to win it all. Don't kid yourself.

My point exactly. Voting for Hillary to keep the Dems angry is like throwing a hornet's nest at a 10-foot crocodile to see if it will move.

mundame
04-16-2008, 09:53 PM

Shhhhhhhhh! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! He's going to vote for Hillary and I want him to.

Dilloduck
04-16-2008, 09:57 PM
Shhhhhhhhh! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! He's going to vote for Hillary and I want him to.

No worries. He's caught up in his hyperpartisan crap----he never listens to me. :laugh2:

mundame
04-16-2008, 10:00 PM
My point exactly. Voting for Hillary to keep the Dems angry is like throwing a hornet's nest at a 10-foot crocodile to see if it will move.

Yeessssssss............she can move FAST. Gulp!

Dilloduck
04-16-2008, 10:16 PM
Yeessssssss............she can move FAST. Gulp!

Sure makes me feel all warm and fuzzy about her. Thanks for continually pointing out what a feminist she is.

mundame
04-16-2008, 10:20 PM
Sure makes me feel all warm and fuzzy about her. Thanks for continually pointing out what a feminist she is.

You're welcome; I know that is sure to encourage you to vote for her....... http://www.pagealumni.us/boards/style_emoticons/default/hippy2.gif

Dilloduck
04-16-2008, 10:21 PM
You're welcome; I know that is sure to encourage you to vote for her....... http://www.pagealumni.us/boards/style_emoticons/default/hippy2.gif

ME ?? Vote for any of these bozos ??? Not a chance. :laugh2:

red states rule
04-17-2008, 06:02 AM

She stllhas negs over 50%. If she should steal the nomination, those numbers will increase

red states rule
04-17-2008, 06:02 AM
No worries. He's caught up in his hyperpartisan crap----he never listens to me. :laugh2:

With very good reasons

red states rule
04-17-2008, 06:04 AM

If Hillary get the nomination. my vote will cancel out yours in November :laugh2:

Dilloduck
04-17-2008, 07:13 AM
She stllhas negs over 50%. If she should steal the nomination, those numbers will increase

Polls don't mean squat.

red states rule
04-17-2008, 07:16 AM
Polls don't mean squat.

You do tend to want to ignore facts

Hillary has had a neg approval over 50% for over a year. Her blatant lies are not going to lower them

Dilloduck
04-17-2008, 07:45 AM
You do tend to want to ignore facts

Hillary has had a neg approval over 50% for over a year. Her blatant lies are not going to lower them

polls = facts ?:lol:

red states rule
04-17-2008, 07:51 AM
polls = facts ?:lol:

It is a fact on how people view Hillary. Like I said, her negs have been over 50% for over a year

I am sure her ducking sniper fire, and pregnant mom stories will only increase those numbers

Hillary leads in the 'anti-' vote
The Washington Times ^ | December 18, 2007 | Stephen Dinan

Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 10:51:34 AM by george76

Forty percent of Americans say they would vote to keep Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton from winning the presidency, more than twice the total for their No. 2 "anti-" pick, former New York Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani.

In a new Fox 5-The Washington Times-Rasmussen Reports survey, 64 percent of Republicans, 42 percent of third-party or independent voters, and 17 percent of Democrats said the candidate they most want to keep from the White House is Mrs. Clinton.

"Hillary Clinton is better known than any [other] presidential candidate on either side. She has a lot of people who love her and a lot of people who hate her," said Scott Rasmussen, who conducted the poll.

While Mrs. Clinton performed poorly among most demographics, younger male voters were particularly cold. More than half of the adult men younger than 40 said they would use their vote to keep Mrs. Clinton from returning to the White House.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1941219/posts

Dilloduck
04-17-2008, 07:58 AM
It is a fact on how people view Hillary. Like I said, her negs have been over 50% for over a year

I am sure her ducking sniper fire, and pregnant mom stories will only increase those numbers

Hillary leads in the 'anti-' vote
The Washington Times ^ | December 18, 2007 | Stephen Dinan

Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2007 10:51:34 AM by george76

Forty percent of Americans say they would vote to keep Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton from winning the presidency, more than twice the total for their No. 2 "anti-" pick, former New York Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani.

In a new Fox 5-The Washington Times-Rasmussen Reports survey, 64 percent of Republicans, 42 percent of third-party or independent voters, and 17 percent of Democrats said the candidate they most want to keep from the White House is Mrs. Clinton.

"Hillary Clinton is better known than any [other] presidential candidate on either side. She has a lot of people who love her and a lot of people who hate her," said Scott Rasmussen, who conducted the poll.

While Mrs. Clinton performed poorly among most demographics, younger male voters were particularly cold. More than half of the adult men younger than 40 said they would use their vote to keep Mrs. Clinton from returning to the White House.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1941219/posts

Run this poll and get back to me.

" As much as you hate Hillary, would you be willing to set aside your mysogyny and vote for her to keep the evil GOP from another 4 years in the White House ?"

red states rule
04-17-2008, 08:18 AM
Run this poll and get back to me.

" As much as you hate Hillary, would you be willing to set aside your mysogyny and vote for her to keep the evil GOP from another 4 years in the White House ?"

Like the liberal media, you phrase the question to get the answer you want

and you say I am partisan