PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Gabby!

jimnyc
04-16-2008, 03:57 PM
Just noticed your avatar, I'm a huge LA Dodgers fan too! Started watching them back in the Steve Garvey and Ron Cey era, then Pedro Guererro, Mike Marshall, Valenzuela and Hershiser!!

Now can I see your boobies? :coffee:

Abbey Marie
04-16-2008, 07:12 PM
Just noticed your avatar, I'm a huge LA Dodgers fan too! Started watching them back in the Steve Garvey and Ron Cey era, then Pedro Guererro, Mike Marshall, Valenzuela and Hershiser!!

Now can I see your boobies? :coffee:

Don't do it Gabby! He won't call you in the morning. :laugh2:

Pale Rider
04-16-2008, 08:59 PM

Maybe not, but he'll take pictures... :D

82Marine89
04-16-2008, 09:18 PM

I will. I'll call her anything she wants. :cheers2:

gabosaurus
04-17-2008, 09:05 AM
Now can I see your boobies?

I got asked this question by a car full of guys when my friend Beth and I were walking once.
To which Beth maliciously replied "you'd have to find them first"
I am sure Glock and RSR probably have larger boobs than I do. :laugh2:

I was born a Dodger fan. Though my family lives in Anaheim, the Angels were at that time owned by Michael Eisner, who my dad views as The Anti-Christ.
I went to a Dodger game with my dad last weekend. It was great to be at Dodger Stadium again.

gabosaurus
04-17-2008, 09:16 AM
And now, especially for Jim, a funny (and true!) boob story: :)
When we were on our 2002 American road trip, we stopped at a restaurant someplace in New Mexico for dinner. We called in our order, then went by to pick it up. As a treat for the employees, we sent my very busty best friend Lauren in to pick up the order. I think it was just over $40.
Lauren said there was some geeky teen dude working the counter at the time. She asked him how much it was. Geeky dude told her, then said "I've give it to you for nothing if you'll flash me your boobs." He and another geeky dude do their Beavis and Butthead giggles.
Lauren said she thought that was a good deal, so she flashed them. Then she picked up the food and left. Geeky dude comes running out the door, saying something to the effect of "I was just joking! I can't really give you the food for nothing!" Lauren just keeps walking, and we drove off to a park to eat.
Gotta watch what you say sometimes. :lmao:

Yurt
04-17-2008, 10:31 AM
And now, especially for Jim, a funny (and true!) boob story: :)
When we were on our 2002 American road trip, we stopped at a restaurant someplace in New Mexico for dinner. We called in our order, then went by to pick it up. As a treat for the employees, we sent my very busty best friend Lauren in to pick up the order. I think it was just over $40.
Lauren said there was some geeky teen dude working the counter at the time. She asked him how much it was. Geeky dude told her, then said "I've give it to you for nothing if you'll flash me your boobs." He and another geeky dude do their Beavis and Butthead giggles.
Lauren said she thought that was a good deal, so she flashed them. Then she picked up the food and left. Geeky dude comes running out the door, saying something to the effect of "I was just joking! I can't really give you the food for nothing!" Lauren just keeps walking, and we drove off to a park to eat.
Gotta watch what you say sometimes. :lmao:

probably the best $40 bucks that guy ever spent

gabosaurus
04-17-2008, 05:26 PM

You might be right on that. :laugh2:

82Marine89
04-17-2008, 07:26 PM

$40.00 to see some titties? I say he got off cheap (pun intended). Most guys are paying for that for the rest of their lives.