PDA

View Full Version : If You Thought Al Gore Was A Joke.....

red states rule
04-17-2008, 01:14 PM
Now we know libs and enviro wackos can, and do, make themselves sick

Is Going Green Making You Crazy? It's Time for Eco-Therapy
Thursday, April 17, 2008

By Julie Kirtz Garrett

Sarah Edwards worries about the gasoline she burns, the paper towels she throws out, the litter on the beach, water pollution. She worries so much, it literally makes her sick.

"Fear, grief, anger, confusion and depression," Edwards says, pointing to the negativity that has manifested itself in real-life symptoms such as neck and shoulder pain, fibromyalgia and fatigue.

"I had so much pathos. It's so sad," says Edwards, who moved from California's crowded Santa Monica to a secluded cabin in Los Padres National Forest to help her cope.

Now, she says: "We only drive to the grocery store every three weeks. We have our own source of water. We compost and no longer heat every room on the first floor."

Edwards suffers from eco-anxiety, the growing angst experienced by those who can't handle the thought that they — or anyone — are in some way contributing to global warming, species extinction and dwindling natural resources.

She recently launched a blog called "Eco-Anxiety" because she believes environmental dangers should be taken seriously. "This is severely disturbing," she says.

for the complete article

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351353,00.html

Abbey Marie
04-17-2008, 01:55 PM
I'll be she's lots of fun at parties. :rolleyes:

She probably even finds the game Monopoly anxiety-causing, what with all that theoretical development.

red states rule
04-17-2008, 02:01 PM
I'll be she's lots of fun at parties. :rolleyes:

She probably even finds the game Monopoly anxiety-causing, what with all that theoretical development.

Abbey, you can't make this stuff up about these liberal kooks

Abbey Marie
04-17-2008, 02:05 PM
Abbey, you can't make this stuff up about these liberal kooks

After the abortion-as-art thread, there isn't much anymore to be shocked about. The left today would make Caligula blush.

mundame
04-17-2008, 02:05 PM

It's fundamentally suicidal: people like this don't think humans are a part of nature: they think the world is perfect only if there are no humans around, including them.

That's why she is so anxious all the time --- she thinks she shouldn't be here at all.

She's completely crazy, of course.

red states rule
04-17-2008, 02:07 PM
It's fundamentally suicidal: people like this don't think humans are a part of nature: they think the world is perfect only if there are no humans around, including them.

That's why she is so anxious all the time --- she thinks she shouldn't be here at all.

She's completely crazy, of course.

Of cousre she is

She is another Al Gore loving enviro wacko

red states rule
04-17-2008, 02:08 PM
After the abortion-as-art thread, there isn't much left anymore to gasp at. The left today would make Caligula blush.

Give them time Abbey

Libs continue to show they are sinking lower and lower into the abyss of insanity

red states rule
04-17-2008, 02:26 PM
After the abortion-as-art thread, there isn't much anymore to be shocked about. The left today would make Caligula blush.

I do not know if this will shock you Abbey

Time Tramples Iwo Jima Image to Push 'War on Global Warming'
By Mark Finkelstein | April 17, 2008 - 13:00 ET

In our nation's history, there are few images more heroic, more sacred in a civil sense, than that of the Marines raising the flag at Iwo Jima. Time has now twisted, and enlisted, that image for its "war on global warming."

Time editor Rick Stengel, making his regular Thursday appearance on Morning Joe to tout the week's cover story, naturally thought it was a wonderful idea. He also explained why Time decided to editorialize in favor of a "massive" effort to combat global warming.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein/2008/04/17/time-tramples-iwo-jima-photo-push-its-war-global-warming

Gaffer
04-17-2008, 02:58 PM
In the war on global warming, I'm on the side of warming. To add to her neurosis I am pleased to say, for everything she does to stop global warming. I do the opposite. So her efforts are nullified. Maybe we will get to read about her getting trapped in her car on the way to the store during one of those global warming snow storms.

red states rule
04-17-2008, 02:59 PM
In the war on global warming, I'm on the side of warming. To add to her neurosis I am pleased to say, for everything she does to stop global warming. I do the opposite. So her efforts are nullified. Maybe we will get to read about her getting trapped in her car on the way to the store during one of those global warming snow storms.

On Earth day I drive around all day with the muffler off

Does that count?

mundame
04-17-2008, 03:14 PM
On Earth day I drive around all day with the muffler off

Does that count?

You so bad.......... http://wade.hu/smiley/kategoriak/nevet%E9s-kacag%E1s/laughing-smiley-018.gif

red states rule
04-17-2008, 03:16 PM
You so bad.......... http://wade.hu/smiley/kategoriak/nevet%E9s-kacag%E1s/laughing-smiley-018.gif

In the winter, I sometime grab a couple of aerosol cans , go outside, hold them up in the air, spray and yell:

"Give me heat"

mundame
04-17-2008, 03:17 PM
In the war on global warming, I'm on the side of warming.

Me, too. I'm a major gardener, and every frost we've had this month, I'm indignant. Darn it, they PROMISED us global warming, trot it out!!

http://www.industreal.spb.ru/smiles/apple.gif

red states rule
04-17-2008, 03:27 PM
Me, too. I'm a major gardener, and every frost we've had this month, I'm indignant. Darn it, they PROMISED us global warming, trot it out!!

http://www.industreal.spb.ru/smiles/apple.gif

Be of good cheer Mundame. We are now in the middle of global warming - or as I call it - Spring

I can assure youm it will get much warmer before it gets colder

(Dick Cheney said this last night)

Hagbard Celine
04-17-2008, 03:37 PM
There are religious extremists who forego medical care for their children instead opting for prayer, which of course doesn't work and the result is death. There are extremists on both sides of the political aisle.

red states rule
04-17-2008, 03:38 PM
There are religious extremists who forego medical care for their children instead opting for prayer, which of course doesn't work and the result is death. There are extremists on both sides of the political aisle.

Typical liberal - change the subject

It is only fair these enviro wacko make themselves sick. They have been making the rest of sick for many years

Hagbard Celine
04-17-2008, 04:07 PM
Typical liberal - change the subject

It is only fair these enviro wacko make themselves sick. They have been making the rest of sick for many years

Stop acting as if extremism only exists on the left.

red states rule
04-17-2008, 04:08 PM
Stop acting as if extremism only exists on the left.

Is it my fault the left keep getting kooker and kooker?

Hagbard Celine
04-17-2008, 04:11 PM
Is it my fault the left keep getting kooker and kooker?

They're not man. The only thing that's changing is your focus, which is getting narrower and narrower.

red states rule
04-17-2008, 04:14 PM
They're not man. The only thing that's changing is your focus, which is getting narrower and narrower.

I am sorry if the kooks are embarrassing you. Global warming is a scam, and people like Al Gore is making a killing form the fools that hand over their money to him

However experts say this global warming is serious, and they are predicting now that by the year 2050, we will be out of party ice

Hagbard Celine
04-17-2008, 04:20 PM
I am sorry if the kooks are embarrassing you. Global warming is a scam, and people like Al Gore is making a killing form the fools that hand over their money to him

However experts say this global warming is serious, and they are predicting now that by the year 2050, we will be out of party ice

The only think I'm "embarrassed" about is that I spend any time at all talking to you.

red states rule
04-17-2008, 04:21 PM
The only think I'm "embarrassed" about is that I spend any time at all talking to you.

Well, do not let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

I don't understand why global warming isn't a joke now since we haven't had any in a decade.

Hagbard Celine
04-17-2008, 04:42 PM
Well, do not let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

I don't understand why global warming isn't a joke now since we haven't had any in a decade.

Because the only ones "joking" about it are nitwits like you. Maybe if all glacial ice on the entire planet weren't melting we'd join you.

red states rule
04-17-2008, 04:46 PM
Because the only ones "joking" about it are nitwits like you. Maybe if all glacial ice on the entire planet weren't melting we'd join you.

More bullshit crap form the global warming nuts

September 15, 2007
Expanding ice caps...
John Hinderaker:

You've no doubt read about the shrinking ice cap at the North Pole, and the plight of the polar bears there. It's less likely that you've heard that in the meantime, the ice cap at the South Pole has been expanding, and just recently reached its largest extent since measurements began in 1979.

I compared Google News searches for "ice cap 'north pole'" and "ice cap 'south pole.'" The North Pole stories were all about the shrinking ice cap there as evidence of global warming. I couldn't find a single news story about the expanding ice cap at the South Pole. This strikes me as a pretty good illustration of how the conventional story line about Earth's climate drives news reporting...

Neither North nor South Poles are definitive evidence in themselves. Climate change would not be linear. But this is sure powerful evidence of what a bunch of frauds our news-media are.

The whole globo-warming debate is warped because a LOT of things are not being mentioned. Things that would cause the little people—you and me— to possibly fail to reach the conclusions deemed appropriate by our elite would-be masters. For instance, 99% of the Greenhouse Effect on Earth is caused by water vapor. And lucky we are that it is; we'd be pretty cold without it. We'd all be living in the "Antarctic."
http://www.randomjottings.net/archives/003023.html

Gaffer
04-17-2008, 05:01 PM

Global warming science is as authentic as creationist science.

red states rule
04-17-2008, 05:02 PM
Global warming science is as authentic as creationist science.

Global warming is nothing more then a scam, and a way liberals can make money off Co2

Gaffer
04-17-2008, 05:04 PM
Global warming is nothing more then a scam, and a way liberals can make money off Co2

That's what I said.

red states rule
04-17-2008, 05:06 PM
That's what I said.

and it is cute the way Al Gore sells "carbon offsets" from his own company :laugh2:

REDWHITEBLUE2
04-17-2008, 09:59 PM
"P.T. Barnum Said there's a Sucker born every minute He must of been speaking of Liberals :dance:

actsnoblemartin
04-18-2008, 12:00 AM
are you serious, :laugh2: what a fucking nut hahahaha :eek:

Is Going Green Making You Crazy? It's Time for Eco-Therapy
Thursday, April 17, 2008

By Julie Kirtz Garrett

Sarah Edwards worries about the gasoline she burns, the paper towels she throws out, the litter on the beach, water pollution. She worries so much, it literally makes her sick.

"Fear, grief, anger, confusion and depression," Edwards says, pointing to the negativity that has manifested itself in real-life symptoms such as neck and shoulder pain, fibromyalgia and fatigue.

"I had so much pathos. It's so sad," says Edwards, who moved from California's crowded Santa Monica to a secluded cabin in Los Padres National Forest to help her cope.

Now, she says: "We only drive to the grocery store every three weeks. We have our own source of water. We compost and no longer heat every room on the first floor."

Edwards suffers from eco-anxiety, the growing angst experienced by those who can't handle the thought that they — or anyone — are in some way contributing to global warming, species extinction and dwindling natural resources.

She recently launched a blog called "Eco-Anxiety" because she believes environmental dangers should be taken seriously. "This is severely disturbing," she says.

for the complete article

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351353,00.html

actsnoblemartin
04-18-2008, 12:01 AM
thats hilatious, and i think its true :laugh2:

"P.T. Barnum Said there's a Sucker born every minute He must of been speaking of Liberals :dance:

red states rule
04-18-2008, 04:27 AM
thats hilatious, and i think its true :laugh2:

This will drive the enviro wackos nuts

World's Oldest Tree Rewrites Climate History, Challenges Global Warming
By Noel Sheppard | April 17, 2008 - 10:36 ET

Scientists used to believe the oldest trees on the planet were in North America with ages in the 5,000-year range.

Hooey, for a new discovery in Sweden has completely debunked this consensus, resulting in a total rewrite of climate history while bringing into serious question global warming theories espoused by Nobel Laureate Al Gore and his sycophant devotees.

Think green media members will be falling over themselves to report this new finding?

While you ponder, consider the evidence supplied by the British Telegraph Thursday:

The world's oldest tree has been found in Sweden, a tenacious spruce that first took root just after the end of the last ice age, more than 9,500 years ago.

The tree has rewritten the history of the climate in the region, revealing that it was much warmer at that time and the ice had disappeared earlier than thought. [...]

It had been thought that this region was still in the grip of the ice age but the tree shows it was much warmer, even than today, [Prof Leif Kullman at Umeå University] says.

“Spruces are the species that can best give us insight about climate change,” he says.

The summers 9,500 years ago were warmer than today, though there has been a rapid recent rise as a result of climate change that means modern climate is rapidly catching up.

Hmmm. So, as a result of this find, we now know that summers in Sweden were not only much warmer 9,500 years ago than the consensus view used to be, but ALSO warmer than today...even after all that awful carbon dioxide that man has released into the atmosphere in the past couple of centuries.

Yes, I'm sure media will be all over this story in the coming days...not!

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2008/04/17/worlds-oldest-tree-rewrites-climate-history-challenges-global-warming