PDA

View Full Version : Obama:'No more debates for me'

theHawk
04-17-2008, 08:19 PM
Looks like the ABC debate really rattled Barry. He can't handle the tough questions so now he's not going to answer anymore.

What a shitbag coward.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Sen. Barack Obama on Thursday suggested he doesn't see any point in having another debate with Democratic rival Sen. Hillary Clinton.

Wednesday's debate on ABC may be the final face-off between Sens. Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

1 of 2 Clinton has agreed to a debate next week, but Obama has not yet accepted the invitation.

At an appearance in Raleigh, North Carolina, Obama said he has a lot of campaigning to do in a limited amount of time.

Obama said he had agreed to an earlier debate, but Clinton declined that one.

"I'll be honest with you, we've now had 21," he said. "It's not as if we don't know how to do these things. I could deliver Sen. Clinton's lines; she could, I'm sure, deliver mine."

Obama said he has to look at his schedule, considering the upcoming primaries.

The two Democrats went head-to-head in a debate Wednesday night on ABC.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/04/17/campaign.wrap/index.html

Gaffer
04-17-2008, 09:38 PM
As if the debates isn't campaigning. He's not even into the hardball part of the election. What's he going to do when he goes up against McCain? Clinton is just the warm up act.

theHawk
04-17-2008, 10:27 PM
Its pretty obvious he is going to wilt. Its quite obvious he is a far weaker candidate than Hillary. She handed him his ass in that debate. The rabid liberals are crying it wasn't a "fair" debate because Stephenopolous is a clinton stooge. Well of course he is, but every debate thus far has been biased in Obama's favor.

Yurt
04-17-2008, 10:35 PM
so he finally gets moderators that actually ask him "questions" and he freaks out....hillary was spot on to use the saturday night live joke at the last debate

red states rule
04-18-2008, 04:53 AM
so he finally gets moderators that actually ask him "questions" and he freaks out....hillary was spot on to use the saturday night live joke at the last debate

Poor Barry, he is so upset

He thought he was coming to a debate run my friends. But that eveil Sean Hannity got to George, and suggested questions to be asked

The last thing we wanted to do was to answer a bunch of real questions

The liberal media, and left wing kook blogs are pissed

Has anyone noticed that one of Barry's biggest fans here, MFM, is avoiding most of these type of threads

Like Barry, he is fed up with having to answer hard questions

theHawk
04-18-2008, 08:01 AM
You should see what they are posting over at DU.

"Gibson should have his dick cut off"

LOL

Yurt
04-18-2008, 08:02 AM
You should see what they are posting over at DU.

"Gibson should have his dick cut off"

LOL

sounds just like mfm

diuretic
04-18-2008, 08:04 AM
Why do you call him "Barry"? His name's not Barry. Why the "Barry"?

theHawk
04-18-2008, 08:05 AM

Its from his book. All his friends and family called him Barry when he was younger. We like to use it, because we shouldn't use his muslim sounding name....thats racist!

Classact
04-18-2008, 08:25 AM
Poor Barry, he is so upset

He thought he was coming to a debate run my friends. But that eveil Sean Hannity got to George, and suggested questions to be asked

The last thing we wanted to do was to answer a bunch of real questions

The liberal media, and left wing kook blogs are pissed

Has anyone noticed that one of Barry's biggest fans here, MFM, is avoiding most of these type of threads

Like Barry, he is fed up with having to answer hard questionsI don't get ABC did they ask him about his memory problem? Did they ask if his wife was in the audience and see if she could remember? If he can't remember an event like this then how will he remember campaign promises?

FEDERAL COURT | Levine says senator attended bash for Iraqi crook

April 15, 2008Recommend (41)

BY NATASHA KORECKI, CHRIS FUSCO AND TIM NOVAK Staff Reporters
Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama was again drawn into Tony Rezko's corruption trial on Monday, when the prosecution's star witness placed Obama at a party for an Iraqi-born billionaire who was later barred entry to the United States.
Stuart Levine testified under cross-examination that Obama and his wife, Michelle, attended the April 3, 2004, reception for Nadhmi Auchi.http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/rezko/894559,CST-NWS-rezko15.article

And http://www.suntimes.com/news/watchdogs/817377,CST-NWS-watchdog28.article

Hagbard Celine
04-18-2008, 09:27 AM
"OH, OHHHH! I hope Obama wilts, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope Obama wilts! OHHHH!" -Any given Conservative poster.

I agree with him. They've had 21 debates already. What would one more accomplish? When the real race begins between (probably) him and McCain, I'm sure he'll debate him. Until then, what would 22 primary debates accomplish that 21 haven't?

CockySOB
04-18-2008, 09:34 AM
"OH, OHHHH! I hope Obama wilts, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope Obama wilts! OHHHH!" -Any given Conservative poster.

I agree with him. They've had 21 debates already. What would one more accomplish? When the real race begins between (probably) him and McCain, I'm sure he'll debate him. Until then, what would 22 primary debates accomplish that 21 haven't?

Well for one thing, perhaps Obama would answer platform questions with specific answers. So far it's all been "I'm about change. Change is what I'm about." for Obama. If he can't answer the hardball questions about his political platform, in the democratic primaries, he sure as hell won't be able to contend with the hardball of the general election.

Classact
04-18-2008, 09:47 AM
Well for one thing, perhaps Obama would answer platform questions with specific answers. So far it's all been "I'm about change. Change is what I'm about." for Obama. If he can't answer the hardball questions about his political platform, in the democratic primaries, he sure as hell won't be able to contend with the hardball of the general election.Obama's chant will be "Not this time" but it will only work as a garlic wreath for Democratic voters as over and over the right reminds oh yes this time too!

theHawk
04-18-2008, 10:35 AM

We can hope that another debate might ask some tough questions. Like why he voted against a law cracking down on infanticide. Why he thinks a handgun ban is perfectly constitutional.

You know, the issues.

Abbey Marie
04-18-2008, 10:40 AM
I tend to agree with him. I've already heard enough from his own mouth, his wife's and his mentor's, (the people in his life he is closest to and looks to for guidance) to know what kind of man he really is.

Pale Rider
04-18-2008, 04:13 PM
There are people, like mfm, that have a lot invested in hussein. They've signed over their heart and soul to this little lop eared racist, America hater, and now they're stuck. Stuck with a dead horse. Their excuses are tepid and paper thin. Any person that's been following this election and all that's been exposed thus far about hussein, can not with good conscience support him. Only the died in the wool, moon bat, kool aide drinking, far left, rabid liberals are the ones hanging on to hussein.

retiredman
04-18-2008, 04:27 PM
There are people, like mfm, that have a lot invested in hussein. They've signed over their heart and soul to this little lop eared racist, America hater, and now they're stuck. Stuck with a dead horse. Their excuses are tepid and paper thin. Any person that's been following this election and all that's been exposed thus far about hussein, can not with good conscience support him. Only the died in the wool, moon bat, kool aide drinking, far left, rabid liberals are the ones hanging on to hussein.

Newsweek Poll conducted by Princeton Survey Research Associates International. April 16-17, 2008. N=1,209 registered voters nationwide. MoE ± 3.

"If the presidential election were being held TODAY and you HAD TO CHOOSE between Obama, the Democrat, and John McCain, the Republican, who would you be more likely to vote for?" If other/unsure: "As of TODAY, do you LEAN more toward Obama, the Democrat, or McCain, the Republican?"

4/16-17/08

McCain (R) 44
Obama (D) 48
Unsure 9

3/5-6/08

McCain (R) 45
Obama (D) 46
Unsure 9

It would seem that America disagrees with your OPINION. Please note that Obama's popularity has GROWN in the five weeks between polls!:laugh2:

PostmodernProphet
04-18-2008, 05:35 PM
/grins.....a recent Rasmussen poll showed that Clinton leads McCain 47% to 42%....in California.....

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/ca/california_mccain_vs_clinton-433.html

Kathianne
04-18-2008, 05:44 PM
As if the debates isn't campaigning. He's not even into the hardball part of the election. What's he going to do when he goes up against McCain? Clinton is just the warm up act.

What's he going to do when going up against Putin or surrogate, the Nazi from Iran? This guy has a real chance of showing us all...

Pale Rider
04-18-2008, 08:10 PM
Newsweek Poll conducted by Princeton Survey Research Associates International. April 16-17, 2008. N=1,209 registered voters nationwide. MoE ± 3.

"If the presidential election were being held TODAY and you HAD TO CHOOSE between Obama, the Democrat, and John McCain, the Republican, who would you be more likely to vote for?" If other/unsure: "As of TODAY, do you LEAN more toward Obama, the Democrat, or McCain, the Republican?"

4/16-17/08

McCain (R) 44
Obama (D) 48
Unsure 9

3/5-6/08

McCain (R) 45
Obama (D) 46
Unsure 9

It would seem that America disagrees with your OPINION. Please note that Obama's popularity has GROWN in the five weeks between polls!

Obama "WAS" enjoying a massive lead, and now he's slipping faster than your credibility.... http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8VV52QG0&show_article=1 .... once again, you've been proven to be a liar and a fraud, in the pocket of this clown hussein, and blind as a bat to the truth.

McCain Erases Obama Lead

Apr 10 01:39 PM US/Eastern
By NEDRA PICKLER

WASHINGTON (AP) - Republican Sen. John McCain has erased Sen. Barack Obama's 10-point advantage in a head-to-head matchup, leaving him essentially tied with both Democratic candidates in an Associated Press-Ipsos national poll released Thursday.

The survey showed the extended Democratic primary campaign creating divisions among supporters of Obama and rival Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton and suggests a tight race for the presidency in November no matter which Democrat becomes the nominee.

McCain is benefiting from a bounce since he clinched the GOP nomination a month ago. The four-term Arizona senator has moved up in matchups with each of the Democratic candidates, particularly Obama.

Your little lop eared man is not only a racist and a America hater, but now it's also been established, HE'S A FUCKIN' WHINER... BOO FUCKIN' HOO!:laugh:

retiredman
04-18-2008, 08:13 PM
Obama "WAS" enjoying a massive lead, and now he's slipping faster than your credibility.... http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8VV52QG0&show_article=1

McCain Erases Obama Lead Apr 10 01:39 PM US/Eastern
By NEDRA PICKLER

WASHINGTON (AP) - Republican Sen. John McCain has erased Sen. Barack Obama's 10-point advantage in a head-to-head matchup, leaving him essentially tied with both Democratic candidates in an Associated Press-Ipsos national poll released Thursday.

The survey showed the extended Democratic primary campaign creating divisions among supporters of Obama and rival Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton and suggests a tight race for the presidency in November no matter which Democrat becomes the nominee.

McCain is benefiting from a bounce since he clinched the GOP nomination a month ago. The four-term Arizona senator has moved up in matchups with each of the Democratic candidates, particularly Obama.

and here I thought you claimed that onl the died [sic] in the wool, moon bat, kool aide drinking, far left, rabid liberals are the ones hanging on to hussein. there must be a whole hell of a lot us those rabid liberals around, woudn't you say? :laugh2:

Pale Rider
04-18-2008, 08:19 PM
and here I thought you claimed that onl the died [sic] in the wool, moon bat, kool aide drinking, far left, rabid liberals are the ones hanging on to hussein. there must be a whole hell of a lot us those rabid liberals around, woudn't you say?

Yeah there are more ignorant dumbasses in America than we'd ever need. You all ought to be deported to some deserted desert isle where you can do no more harm, like common gutter rats. You're filthy and serve no purpose of worth. Ha... ha...

Yurt
04-18-2008, 08:47 PM
and here I thought you claimed that onl the died [sic] in the wool, moon bat, kool aide drinking, far left, rabid liberals are the ones hanging on to hussein. there must be a whole hell of a lot us those rabid liberals around, woudn't you say? :laugh2:

diseases often spread

Mr. P
04-18-2008, 08:49 PM

Its from his book. All his friends and family called him Barry when he was younger. We like to use it, because we shouldn't use his muslim sounding name....thats racist!

As in "Dingle Berry" ?

*Oh Mr. P that's SOooooo racist! :laugh2: NOT!

theHawk
04-18-2008, 10:43 PM

4/16-17/08

McCain (R) 44
Obama (D) 48
Unsure 9

3/5-6/08

McCain (R) 45
Obama (D) 46
Unsure 9

It would seem that America disagrees with your OPINION. Please note that Obama's popularity has GROWN in the five weeks between polls!:laugh2:

Funny how you only use the polls that you like. :laugh2:

Roadrunner
04-19-2008, 01:23 AM
Looks like the ABC debate really rattled Barry. He can't handle the tough questions so now he's not going to answer anymore.

Unlike Hillary, he refuses to go on any conservative programs. When the questioning in the Dem debates starts resembling what he might be subjected to if he accepted some of those conservative invitations, I guess we shouldn't be surprised that he doesn't want to debate anymore. We're beginning to see that the emperor has no clothes on.

red states rule
04-19-2008, 05:58 AM
Obama "WAS" enjoying a massive lead, and now he's slipping faster than your credibility.... http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8VV52QG0&show_article=1 .... once again, you've been proven to be a liar and a fraud, in the pocket of this clown hussein, and blind as a bat to the truth.

McCain Erases Obama Lead

Apr 10 01:39 PM US/Eastern
By NEDRA PICKLER

Your little lop eared man is not only a racist and a America hater, but now it's also been established, HE'S A FUCKIN' WHINER... BOO FUCKIN' HOO!:laugh:

Bary's poll numbers are tanking. If Hillary has a double digit win in PA, the SD's are going to get even more worried over voting for Barry

MFM is ready to play the race card, and blame the right wing attack machine should his boy crash and burn. He will never admit he lost because he is a liberal elitist who hates whitey

DragonStryk72
04-19-2008, 11:03 AM

What a shitbag coward.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/04/17/campaign.wrap/index.html

Um, or he's done 21 debates since January, and has realized that the debates are both not going anywhere, and only end up dividing the Democratic Party more. But of course he must be a coward, cause only cowards stop having an argument that cannot possibly be won by either side 21 times, and decide they'd rather not have a 22.

DragonStryk72
04-19-2008, 11:10 AM

Right, because you're so fond of using polls that completely disprove your theories. Come on, man, get real

retiredman
04-19-2008, 11:22 AM

there are a lot more that say basically the same thing. what is your point?

palerider suggested that "Only the died[sic] in the wool, moon bat, kool aide drinking, far left, rabid liberals are the ones hanging on to hussein."

Clearly, by his definition, half the country fits the definition. Clearly, it is an insult without much relevance.

red states rule
04-19-2008, 11:27 AM
there are a lot more that say basically the same thing. what is your point?

palerider suggested that "Only the died[sic] in the wool, moon bat, kool aide drinking, far left, rabid liberals are the ones hanging on to hussein."

Clearly, by his definition, half the country fits the definition. Clearly, it is an insult without much relevance.

Barry did have a double digit lead, not it is gone, and it is nearly a tie

retiredman
04-19-2008, 11:51 AM
Barry did have a double digit lead, not it is gone, and it is nearly a tie

the newsweek poll shows his lead increasing. sorry.

red states rule
04-19-2008, 11:53 AM
the newsweek poll shows his lead increasing. sorry.

Rasmussen has McCain up by 7

I am not sorry to bring this news to you

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/national.html

red states rule
04-19-2008, 12:04 PM
Rasmussen has McCain up by 7 over Hilary as well

So by all means MFM, I hope the uncivil war goes on.it is ripping your party to pieces

Damn Operation Chaos is working perfectly :laugh2:

retiredman
04-19-2008, 02:08 PM
Rasmussen has McCain up by 7

I am not sorry to bring this news to you

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/national.html

I am not at all worried about it. You chose the polls you like anyhow.

red states rule
04-19-2008, 02:10 PM
I am not at all worried about it. You chose the polls you like anyhow.

So the most recent poll is wrong, and you are right?

Typical mindset from a Barry Kool Aide drinker

retiredman
04-19-2008, 02:39 PM
So the most recent poll is wrong, and you are right?

Typical mindset from a Barry Kool Aide drinker

so your poll is right and the newsweek poll is wrong?

whatever:lol:

OCA
04-19-2008, 02:52 PM
Rasmussen has McCain up by 7 over Hilary as well

So by all means MFM, I hope the uncivil war goes on.it is ripping your party to pieces

Damn Operation Chaos is working perfectly :laugh2:

Big deal, you still get fucking McCain and he's a sorry ass liberal.

red states rule
04-19-2008, 02:53 PM
so your poll is right and the newsweek poll is wrong?

whatever:lol:

It is the most recent poll

Seems alot of bitter voters are speaking out :laugh2:

red states rule
04-19-2008, 02:54 PM
Big deal, you still get fucking McCain and he's a sorry ass liberal.

I am not crazy about McCain, but he is not as bad as Hillary or Barry

Either way the Cingress will stil be run by Dems, and I would prefer not to have a Dem in the WH

OCA
04-19-2008, 05:32 PM
I am not crazy about McCain, but he is not as bad as Hillary or Barry

Either way the Cingress will stil be run by Dems, and I would prefer not to have a Dem in the WH

So what, Johnny will sign off on almost everything sent to his desk anyway, will be the same as Dems controlling both branches.

Not that he has a shot in hell anyway.

retiredman
04-19-2008, 05:37 PM
It is the most recent poll

Seems alot of bitter voters are speaking out :laugh2:

Rasmussen is is exactly where it was two weeks ago...

http://rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_20082/2008_presidential_election/general_election_match_up_history

Gallup is JUST as recent as Rasmussen and THEY have Obama over McSame.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/

and Obama is closing hard against Hillary in the final days.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_20082/2008_presidential_election/pennsylvania/pennsylvania_democratic_presidential_primary

She is toast if she doesn't win YOUR state by double digits.... it could be all over by Wednesday morning.

Then we hang Iraq and Dubya around McSame's neck like an albatross! And think of all the hardcore muscular conservatives like you who are ON RECORD as refusing to vote for Johnboy...aren't you guys the BASE of the republican party???:laugh2:

red states rule
04-19-2008, 06:04 PM
Your bioy is in trouble, and you can't admit it

Yes, your party is still tunning against Pres bush and he is not on the ballot.

Keep pushing a tax and spend liberal agenda, and like Mondull who promised to raise taxes - you will earn the same results

red states rule
04-19-2008, 06:20 PM
So what, Johnny will sign off on almost everything sent to his desk anyway, will be the same as Dems controlling both branches.

Not that he has a shot in hell anyway.

Well you did say how Hillary was going to cream Obama as well

The only way she can win the nomination to win big in PA, and hope ths SC's will go with her

Not exactly creaming the guy

Kathianne
04-19-2008, 06:32 PM
Well you did say how Hillary was going to cream Obama as well

The onlt way she can win the nomination to win big in PA, and hope ths SC's will go with her

Not exactly creaming the guy

Yeah like here:

http://debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=221570#post221570

and this:

http://debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=195998#post195998

or this:

http://debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=223553#post223553

and this prophecy:

http://debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=223605&postcount=40

red states rule
04-19-2008, 06:37 PM
and OCA' other cathc phrase - the Clinton's do not lose elections

Well they have lost several to Barry. If not for Operation Chaos, Hillary may have lost Ohio to him

OCA
04-19-2008, 07:07 PM
and OCA' other cathc phrase - the Clinton's do not lose elections

Well they have lost several to Barry. If not for Operation Chaos, Hillary may have lost Ohio to him

Do you understand the meaning of election? No, of course not. Those are primaries, individual battles, the election is the whole enchilada dumbass.

Kathianne
04-19-2008, 07:10 PM
Do you understand the meaning of election? No, of course not. Those are primaries, individual battles, the election is the whole enchilada dumbass.

So you are now saying that Hillary will win the nomination and go on to win the general election?

OCA
04-19-2008, 07:13 PM
Yeah like here:

http://debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=221570#post221570

and this:

http://debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=195998#post195998

or this:

http://debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=223553#post223553

and this prophecy:

http://debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=223605&postcount=40

So after the Demo convention will you publicly tell me and everyone else here that I was right? I mean you have zero problem trying(unsuccessfully) to say i'm wrong even though all people with an ounce of intelligence have known since she announced that it was over. How she would win was the only question mark and now since the Clintons have exposed Osama to be the America hating piece of shit he really is all that is left is to sweep the rest of the primaries and the supers will fall in line just like Billy has ordered.

The Clinton's don't lose elections and i'm an el4ection politics genius, you'd do well to remember that young lady.

OCA
04-19-2008, 07:15 PM
So you are now saying that Hillary will win the nomination and go on to win the general election?

Thats never been in question, i've said that all along. Its for sure in the bag now with Johnny boy nominated. The Demos will hammer him as being GWB in a mask and he'll lose by double digits.

Dilloduck
04-19-2008, 07:17 PM
So after the Demo convention will you publicly tell me and everyone else here that I was right? I mean you have zero problem trying(unsuccessfully) to say i'm wrong even though all people with an ounce of intelligence have known since she announced that it was over. How she would win was the only question mark and now since the Clintons have exposed Osama to be the America hating piece of shit he really is all that is left is to sweep the rest of the primaries and the supers will fall in line just like Billy has ordered.

The Clinton's don't lose elections and i'm an el4ection politics genius, you'd do well to remember that young lady.

How can Hillary lose with RSR helping her out ? :laugh2:

Kathianne
04-19-2008, 07:18 PM

If Hillary wins I'll be amazed, but I was not into making prognostications. To this minute, I'm clueless to who will win. You however have said only Hillary will win, because Clinton's don't lose.

OCA
04-19-2008, 07:28 PM
If Hillary wins I'll be amazed, but I was not into making prognostications. To this minute, I'm clueless to who will win. You however have said only Hillary will win, because Clinton's don't lose.

And if I make the statement " the Clinton's have never lost an election", is that untrue?

No wait, he did lose one, his reelection bid for governor back in early 80's I think................then he did what very few others in American history have done, ran again after losing and.....................won.

The rest is history.

red states rule
04-19-2008, 07:36 PM

Well the Clintons have lost enough battles to be on the verge of elimination shit head

So much for the Clintons invincibility

red states rule
04-19-2008, 07:37 PM
How can Hillary lose with RSR helping her out ? :laugh2:

Only for one day, then I leave the dark side of the force, and reregister Republican

Kathianne
04-19-2008, 07:37 PM
And if I make the statement " the Clinton's have never lost an election", is that untrue?

No wait, he did lose one, his reelection bid for governor back in early 80's I think................then he did what very few others in American history have done, ran again after losing and.....................won.

The rest is history.

Yeah:

http://clinton4.nara.gov/WH/EOP/OP/html/Hope.html

n 1976, Bill Clinton was elected Attorney General of Arkansas. Two years later, at the age of thirty-two, he became the youngest governor in the United States. As governor of Arkansas, he concentrated on improving the state's educational system and building better roads. On February 27, 1980, the Clintons' daughter, Chelsea Victoria, was born. The Clintons describe this day as the happiest one of their lives.

Picture of Bill Clinton as Governor of Arkansas Later that year, in a close election, Governor Clinton lost the race for a second term to Republican Frank White. Feeling that he had not accomplished all that he wanted to do, he ran as the Democratic candidate in the next gubernatorial election. Campaigning throughout the state, he assured the voters that he would address their needs, and he was re-elected in November 1982.

A loss and then even more spin.

OCA
04-19-2008, 07:45 PM
Yeah:

http://clinton4.nara.gov/WH/EOP/OP/html/Hope.html

A loss and then even more spin.

Where is the spin?

Lol, just as I said in post above 1 loss, the REELECTED and....................the rest is history.

Hell everyone knew that Hillary was carpetbagging in her first senatorial run and she stinking won in a landslide lol.:laugh2:

red states rule
04-19-2008, 07:46 PM

The primaries will not select the nominee, It is impossible for eith one to win enough delegates to win the nomination

It is up to the SD's to pick the winner

OCA
04-19-2008, 07:47 PM
Well the Clintons have lost enough battles to be on the verge of elimination shit head

So much for the Clintons invincibility

Well you just hold on to those verges and almosts lol.:laugh2:

Yes, reregister Repub and do whatever your masters tell you to do lol, is there an independent thought in your head?

OCA
04-19-2008, 07:49 PM
The primaries will not select the nominee, It is impossible for eith one to win enough delegates to win the nomination

It is up to the SD's to pick the winner

It will be whomever has the momentum going into the convention and after the last month or so of the Clintons ripping Osama a new asshole I think we all know who that will be.

red states rule
04-19-2008, 07:50 PM
Well you just hold on to those verges and almosts lol.:laugh2:

Yes, reregister Repub and do whatever your masters tell you to do lol, is there an independent thought in your head?

It will be interesting to see you spin your loss should Barry get the SD's vote

Or will you rant how you were robbed?

Masters? I am trying to help your gal, and this is the thanks I get. I thought you would welcome all the help she can get :laugh2:

red states rule
04-19-2008, 07:51 PM
It will be whomever has the momentum going into the convention and after the last month or so of the Clintons ripping Osama a new asshole I think we all know who that will be.

If you say so

I am glad you do not make your living as a bookie

OCA
04-19-2008, 07:58 PM
If you say so

I am glad you do not make your living as a bookie

I say so and so it shall be.

retiredman
04-19-2008, 09:22 PM
Your bioy is in trouble, and you can't admit it

Yes, your party is still tunning against Pres bush and he is not on the ballot.

Keep pushing a tax and spend liberal agenda, and like Mondull who promised to raise taxes - you will earn the same results

running away from your own polling sources now?:laugh2:

and running against Bush is a winning strategy for us.... especially when McSame is joined to Bush at the hip on the major issues that matter to voters.

And it is funny that you should be all indignant about our using that tactic.... we learned it from watching Dubya run against Clinton in 2000!

red states rule
04-20-2008, 05:33 AM
running away from your own polling sources now?:laugh2:

and running against Bush is a winning strategy for us.... especially when McSame is joined to Bush at the hip on the major issues that matter to voters.

And it is funny that you should be all indignant about our using that tactic.... we learned it from watching Dubya run against Clinton in 2000!

Who is running away form the polls. Hillary win win PA by a good margin. She will cut into Barry's delegate and popular vote lead

But because of your parties fucked up system, neithe Bary or Hillary will have enough delegates to win the nomination even after all the primaries end June 3rd

This is going all the way to Denver, with the Clintons strong arming the SD"s

I do not care who wins. They are both tax and spend libs who lie like hell.

Barry gets a deer in the head lights look when asked hard questions, and Hillary just wings it

In debates with McCain, they will look bad

Funny, since 2000 libs have praised McCain for going against Pres Bush and Republicans. They kept saying that right up until he won the nomination, then they went with the DNC talking points like you are doing

red states rule
04-20-2008, 06:08 AM
Yes, Barry did not look good in the debate when he was asked hard questions about his friends and associates

Is shows this kid is not ready for prime time

The Rules Change for Obama
By Michael Barone

Barack Obama seemed puzzled. Angrily puzzled. The apostle of hope seemed flummoxed by the audacity of the question. At the April 16 Philadelphia debate, George Stephanopoulos, longtime aide to Democratic politicians, was asking about his longtime association with Weather Underground bomber William Ayers.

The Weather Underground attacked the Pentagon, the Capitol and other public buildings; Ayers was quoted in The New York Times on Sept. 11, 2001, as saying, "I don't regret setting bombs; I feel we didn't do enough."

It was at Ayers' house that Obama's state Senate candidacy was launched in 1995; Obama continued to serve on a nonprofit board with Ayers after the Times article appeared.

Obamaites live-blogging the debate were outraged. The press is not supposed to ask such questions. They are supposed to invite the candidates to expatiate on how generous their health care plans are. Or to allow them to proclaim that "we are the change that we are seeking." Or to once again bash George W. Bush.

There was some of that in this debate. But Obama was asked about his association with the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, his remarks about wearing an American flag lapel pin, his comment that "bitter" small town Pennsylvanians "cling to guns and religion" and his "friendly" relations -- "friendly" is his campaign adviser David Axelrod's word -- with William Ayers.

Did Obama expect that this would never come up in the campaign? He certainly gave that impression. The normally poised candidate looked irritated and weary. "This is a guy who lives in my neighborhood, who's a professor of English" -- actually, it's education -- "in Chicago, who I know and who I have not received some official endorsement from. He's not somebody who I exchange ideas from on a regular basis. And the notion that somehow as a consequence of me knowing somebody who engaged in detestable acts 40 years ago when I was 8 years old, somehow reflects on me and my values, doesn't make much sense, George."

He compared Ayers to Sen. Tom Coburn, who has advocated the death penalty for abortionists. But of course Coburn has never advocated bombing their houses or clinics.

for the complete article
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/04/the_rules_change_for_obama.html

Now MFM will not adress the points raised in this op-ed, but dismiss it out of hand as "cut and paste" :laugh2:

retiredman
04-20-2008, 07:28 AM
Now MFM will not adress the points raised in this op-ed, but dismiss it out of hand as "cut and paste" :laugh2:

In the past, I have read many of your cut and paste editorials that you seem to equate to facts....

when you start returning the favor and start reading some of the things that I post, I might continue. but not until.

red states rule
04-20-2008, 07:29 AM
In the past, I have read many of your cut and paste editorials that you seem to equate to facts....

when you start returning the favor and start reading some of the things that I post, I might continue. but not until.

Translation - I am not interested in the facts about Barry. I only go by what I am fed by the Obama 08 website

red states rule
04-20-2008, 08:53 AM
More bad news for Barry Obama

Gallup Daily: Clinton 46%, Obama 45%

PRINCETON, NJ -- Gallup Poll Daily tracking shows that Hillary Clinton now receives 46% of the support of Democrats nationally, compared to 45% for Barack Obama, marking the first time Obama has not led in Gallup's daily tracking since March 18-20.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/106606/Gallup-Daily-Clinton-46-Obama-45.aspx

retiredman
04-20-2008, 11:15 AM
Translation - I am not interested in the facts about Barry. I only go by what I am fed by the Obama 08 website

no. there is no translation necessary. If you are going to expect others to read the editorials you post written by others that you are too dumb or lazy to write for yourself, then you will have to do YOUR part and read the articles that others post for you. If you don't care to participate in that manner, then neither will I. really simple.... you want me to read what you bring to this site, you'll have to read what I bring to this site. why are you afraid of doing so?

And The Christian Century has nothing to do with politics, democrats, or Obama.

red states rule
04-20-2008, 11:39 AM
no. there is no translation necessary. If you are going to expect others to read the editorials you post written by others that you are too dumb or lazy to write for yourself, then you will have to do YOUR part and read the articles that others post for you. If you don't care to participate in that manner, then neither will I. really simple.... you want me to read what you bring to this site, you'll have to read what I bring to this site. why are you afraid of doing so?

And The Christian Century has nothing to do with politics, democrats, or Obama.

I understand why you are not interested in reading how your boy is stumbling

He did pick up a huge endoresement - from Hamas.

and you are avoiding the Obama threads like the plague.

retiredman
04-20-2008, 12:16 PM
I understand why you are not interested in reading how your boy is stumbling

He did pick up a huge endoresement - from Hamas.

and you are avoiding the Obama threads like the plague.

it would seem to me that you are the one who is avoiding here. Go ahead and read the two brief articles from The Christian Century.

red states rule
04-20-2008, 12:18 PM
it would seem to me that you are the one who is avoiding here. Go ahead and read the two brief articles from The Christian Century.

I do not have to read Mein Kampf to know Hitler was a racist

Same goes for Wright

retiredman
04-20-2008, 05:23 PM
I do not have to read Mein Kampf to know Hitler was a racist

Same goes for Wright

so you refuse to read two simple and short articles that I have posted?

:lol:

red states rule
04-20-2008, 06:02 PM
so you refuse to read two simple and short articles that I have posted?

:lol:

I refuse to read more BS about Wright the bigot

retiredman
04-20-2008, 06:46 PM
I refuse to read more BS about Wright the bigot

afraid of facts?

no whining when I refuse to read any more of YOUR newsmax editorials. If you won't read what your opponents post, you can't expect us to read what YOU post.

red states rule
04-20-2008, 06:49 PM
afraid of facts?

no whining when I refuse to read any more of YOUR newsmax editorials. If you won't read what your opponents post, you can't expect us to read what YOU post.

You must really desperate to try and rebuild what is left of Wright's image

retiredman
04-20-2008, 07:00 PM
You must really desperate to try and rebuild what is left of Wright's image
not at all. I merely brought a different perspective from a respected Christian journal and asked you to read it. You refused. Therefore, I am done reading your shit. it's that simple.

Kathianne
04-20-2008, 07:05 PM
not at all. I merely brought a different perspective from a respected Christian journal and asked you to read it. You refused. Therefore, I am done reading your shit. it's that simple.

I read them. Both could have been written by yourself. Nothing new there.

retiredman
04-20-2008, 07:16 PM
I read them. Both could have been written by yourself. Nothing new there.but the point is that they WEREN'T written by me but be respected and published members of the Christian community - including the editor of The Christian Century himself.

And the OTHER point is, RSR does nothing but FLOOD this board with oped after oped day after day after day after day after day and expects me to read them ALL and if I don't he rails that I am avoiding FACTS.

Yet, he cannot read two short articles that I post and comment on them.

And NONE of the republicans on here EVER publicly castigate him for such hypocrisy and intellectual laziness.

red states rule
04-20-2008, 07:18 PM
but the point is that they WEREN'T written by me but be respected and published members of the Christian community - including the editor of The Christian Century himself.

And the OTHER point is, RSR does nothing but FLOOD this board with oped after oped day after day after day after day after day and expects me to read them ALL and if I don't he rails that I am avoiding FACTS.

And NONE of the republicans on here EVER publicly castigate him for such hypocrisy and intellectual laziness.

MFM I could care less what you do. It may come as a huge shock to you, but it is not all about you, and what you think

Facts will never mean anything to you, and I know it when I post my links. Unless it is from a libral site, you dismiss it out of hand

retiredman
04-20-2008, 07:22 PM
I know it when I post my links. Unless it is from a libral site, you dismiss it out of hand

like you dismiss articles from The Christian Century? I actually used to read most of what you posted...up until now. Now.....never again. You want me to read something you post, you have to do likewise.

red states rule
04-20-2008, 07:24 PM
I actually used to read most of what you posted. .

The Lyin King strikes again :laugh2:

retiredman
04-20-2008, 07:26 PM
The Lyin King strikes again :laugh2:

I did...and I have responded to many. You have not returned the favor. I am done reading your shit until that changes.

red states rule
04-20-2008, 07:28 PM
I did...and I have responded to many. You have not returned the favor. I am done reading your shit until that changes.

Responded by dismissing, ignoring, spinning, ducking, hiding, and when all else failes - changing the subject

retiredman
04-20-2008, 07:32 PM
Responded by dismissing, ignoring, spinning, ducking, hiding, and when all else failes - changing the subject

not so. when will you read my articles?

Kathianne
04-20-2008, 07:38 PM
but the point is that they WEREN'T written by me but be respected and published members of the Christian community - including the editor of The Christian Century himself.

That's bs. I have, but not going to do it upon your command.

Actually, if you've noticed, RSR has taken to adding commentary to his posts, a good thing.

Yurt
04-20-2008, 07:42 PM

and you have the nerve to call others "a fucking pussy"

:boohoo:

OCA
04-20-2008, 08:07 PM
That's bs. I have, but not going to do it upon your command.

Actually, if you've noticed, RSR has taken to adding commentary to his posts, a good thing.

Wow and it only took 10,000 posts to do it, how magnanimous of him.

red states rule
04-21-2008, 11:00 AM
and you have the nerve to call others "a fucking pussy"

:boohoo:

We should be more respectful to MFM. He is royality. I found out he has the title of Baron of Grey Matter

Abbey Marie
04-21-2008, 11:50 AM
We should be more respectful to MFM. He is royality. I found out he has the title of Baron of Grey Matter

Stooges homage! :clap:

"Barren of Grey Matter"

red states rule
04-22-2008, 05:55 AM
Stooges homage! :clap:

"Barren of Grey Matter"

It does fit MFM like a glove