PDA

View Full Version : Carter meets Hamas Chief

FSUK
04-18-2008, 12:52 PM
At last- a step to actually creating the ''potential' for peace!. Hamas needs to be brought into negotiations and dialogue needs to flow.

I applaud Mr Carter!

Nukeman
04-18-2008, 12:56 PM
At last- a step to actually creating the ''potential' for peace!. Hamas needs to be brought into negotiations and dialogue needs to flow.

I applaud Mr Carter!OMG you have got to be kidding me. He is going AGAINST our state department and the UN, EU, and Russia by meeting with these terrorist thugs. You show your TRUE colors more and more.

Hamas has been GIVEN the opportunity for "negotiations and dialogue" a number of occasions they respond be sending bombs into Israel......

FSUK
04-18-2008, 01:00 PM
Tony Blair and Berty Ahern talked to the IRA. Israel must talk to Hamas- otherwise this sad cycle of violence will not cease.

People are dying on BOTH sides, i want the killing to STOP on both sides.

Hamas needs to be engaged by israel. Its the only chance of attaining some level of peace. Mr Carter is a former US president- im sure he has a brain of some sort!

Gaffer
04-18-2008, 01:24 PM
carter has peanut butter for a brain. He doesn't deserve to be called a former president. The madness can be ended only one way. With the total annihilation of hamas and hezbo. The pals will accept nothing less than the total destruction of Israel. Therefore there is nothing to talk about.

I have said before that fsuk is a paki muslim in the uk and these posts just strengthen that belief.

FSUK
04-18-2008, 01:39 PM
carter has peanut butter for a brain. He doesn't deserve to be called a former president. The madness can be ended only one way. With the total annihilation of hamas and hezbo. The pals will accept nothing less than the total destruction of Israel. Therefore there is nothing to talk about.

I have said before that fsuk is a paki muslim in the uk and these posts just strengthen that belief.

Well, paki muslim or not paki muslim- im talking about actually trying to examine a potential route to peace. While, you sit there and chat fuck all and simply vent your racist views- and have this built in mind set- that every1 is anti-israel. fucking grow up.

:fu:

Abbey Marie
04-18-2008, 03:27 PM
Well, paki muslim or not paki muslim- im talking about actually trying to examine a potential route to peace. While, you sit there and chat fuck all and simply vent your racist views- and have this built in mind set- that every1 is anti-israel. fucking grow up.

:fu:

Well. It sounds like Gaffer may be right about you.

FSUK
04-18-2008, 03:38 PM
Oh well- maybe you guys are content with the killing of innocent israelis and palestinians- Im NOT.

I want to see peace, at least carter has taken a bold step. Hamas is going nowhere- so that means- no peace- because israel doesnt want to talk to them!.

israel needs to talk to the people that are killing them- maybe just MAYBE- some sort of agreement or ceasefire can be agreed!.However- this unrealistic and quite stupid strategy by Olmert- will only cause more bloodshed.

This has nothing to do with being muslim, jewish,paki ,indian or african. It is simply based on human rights! jews and palestinians have a right to live peacefully next to each other.

theHawk
04-18-2008, 03:49 PM
Oh well- maybe you guys are content with the killing of innocent israelis and palestinians- Im NOT.

I want to see peace, at least carter has taken a bold step. Hamas is going nowhere- so that means- no peace- because israel doesnt want to talk to them!.

israel needs to talk to the people that are killing them- maybe just MAYBE- some sort of agreement or ceasefire can be agreed!.However- this unrealistic and quite stupid strategy by Olmert- will only cause more bloodshed.

This has nothing to do with being muslim, jewish,paki ,indian or african. It is simply based on human rights! jews and palestinians have a right to live peacefully next to each other.

Nothing is preventing the jews and palestinians from living peacefully next to each other, except themselves. They are two peoples who want the same land. The conflict is none of my damned business and I could care less who owns the land. My only beef is that the muslims are too cowardly to just wage a war to get the land they want, they have to act like a bunch of pussies and bomb buses and shit. Thus they are terrorists, and we shouldn't give them the time of day. But at the end of the day its Israel's problem. And if they want to retaliate by killing what you call 'innocents' then so be it, its their country and their choice to wage a war however they want.

FSUK
04-18-2008, 03:56 PM
Nothing is preventing the jews and palestinians from living peacefully next to each other, except themselves. They are two peoples who want the same land. The conflict is none of my damned business and I could care less who owns the land. My only beef is that the muslims are too cowardly to just wage a war to get the land they want, they have to act like a bunch of pussies and bomb buses and shit. Thus they are terrorists, and we shouldn't give them the time of day. But at the end of the day its Israel's problem. And if they want to retaliate by killing what you call 'innocents' then so be it, its their country and their choice to wage a war however they want.

Yeah, i agree- terror attacks will not solve this problem or allow one side to attain their goals. The Israelis however, seem to stoop to the terrorist level by bombing the shit out of people from their fighter jets etc etc...its a bloody cycle.

Mr Abbas is not a key player, the israels are wasting time talking to him- they need to fly to syria and talk to Mr Meshaal just like carter. I cant see this happening, due to israel's strict -- if ur a terrorist- we dont talk to you-- policy.

I would not want to talk to a man that constantly wants to blow me up- but maybe after a long time of this shit- i would try to at least phone him and say- is their anyway we can come to some agreement- whereby this bullshit can end? even if i spoke 1 minute to him- then it allowed to explore a potential option for peace talks.

Gaffer
04-18-2008, 05:24 PM
Israel has been talking to the pals for 60 years. They have said they won't deal with terrorists, but at the same time they dealt with arafat and many others. They are currently dealing with abbas. hamas on the other hand has declared since they were formed that they will destroy Israel and they will not deal with Israel. The lack of talking is on the part of hamas, not Israel.

So what part of ...hamas won't negotiate....don't you understand.

carter is there because he hates Israel. That's the only reason he's there to talk. Since he's on the side of hamas and not an Israeli they will talk to him. Plus he legitimizes them which is his goal. To make thugs and murderers look likes a bunch of fun loving college pranksters.

glockmail
04-21-2008, 08:05 AM
...I want to see peace, at least carter has taken a bold step. Hamas is going nowhere- so that means- no peace- because israel doesnt want to talk to them!....

It looks like Carter's meeting had the exact effect that conservatives predicted: No concessions from the terrorists, and a claim from them of legitimacy.

Underscoring the impression that Carter did not win any concessions, Hamas said Friday that captured Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit will "not see the light" until Palestinian prisoners are also released in an exchange.

Hamas official Mushir Masri, in a fiery speech Friday to thousands of Hamas supporters in Gaza, said the meetings with Carter were proof that Hamas was not a terrorist group but a national liberation movement.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24199742/

Pale Rider
04-21-2008, 09:55 AM
This fucking moron peanut head carter might as well meet with OBL. hamas is no different. A terrorist is a terrorist. Kill 'em all, and pull carter's passport the second he hits American soil. He's a mother fucking idiot.

manu1959
04-21-2008, 10:24 AM
israel declared a cease fire.....pulled out troops and gave land back to hamas....

in return hamas sent them rockets as a thank you.....