PDA

View Full Version : "We like Mr.Obama"-Hamas leader

theHawk
04-18-2008, 03:59 PM
What a surprise!!

"We like Mr. Obama, and we hope that he will win the elections," Ahmed Yousuf, Hamas' top political adviser in the Gaza Strip, said in an exclusive interview with World Net Daily and with the John Batchelor Show on WABC Radio in New York.

He saw Obama's comments about Hamas as political posturing that was understandable to lull supporters of Israel before the election.

"I understand American politics and this is the season for elections and everybody tries to sound like he's a friend of the Israelis," he said. All that would change if Obama would get elected. "I hope Mr. Obama and the Democrats will change the political discourse.... I do believe [Obama] is like John Kennedy, a great man with a great principle. And he has a vision to change America to make it in a position to lead the world community, but not with humiliation and arrogance," Yousuf said, speaking from Gaza.
http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/12791.htm

FSUK
04-18-2008, 04:03 PM
Well, thats good news!

I hope obama talks to the hamas chief- as this is the key to peace in the region.

theHawk
04-18-2008, 04:18 PM
Well, thats good news!

I hope obama talks to the hamas chief- as this is the key to peace in the region.

ROFL, right!!! :poke:

Yurt
04-18-2008, 08:48 PM
Well, thats good news!

wow, thats a short sighted and misguided opinion

allahu akbar!

04-18-2008, 09:10 PM
I know Barrack is not a muslim. However, due to the Clinton propaganda machine claiming he was when he was a boy, Senator Obama may have some problems negotiating with Muslim terrorists. After all if they believe he is apostate (regardless of whether he actually is) they are under obligation to kill him.

I don't particularly care for Obama. But id rather not see him killed. Maybe its just one of my many idiosyncrisies, but i prefer people not be murdered. I think this is another reason we should vote against Obama - to save his life.

Yurt
04-18-2008, 09:14 PM
I know Barrack is not a muslim. However, due to the Clinton propaganda machine claiming he was when he was a boy, Senator Obama may have some problems negotiating with Muslim terrorists. After all if they believe he is apostate (regardless of whether he actually is) they are under obligation to kill him.

I don't particularly care for Obama. But id rather not see him killed. Maybe its just one of my many idiosyncrisies, but i prefer people not be murdered. I think this is another reason we should vote against Obama - to save his life.

my guess is that more muslims want bush dead than obama, should we remove him from office?